Helden des Olymp Lalala oh Hi! This is a Son of Neptune:D

OsnapitzJJ posted on Jul 08, 2011 at 11:39PM
The Son of Neptune by: OsnapitzJJ

Title: The Son of Neptune
Rating:T
Type: Adventure, Humor, A little romance.
Characters: All the charcters in The Heroes of Olympus plus a few of my own.
Disclaimer: The story base, character and settings base was created by Rick Riordan, who owns the Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Heroes of Olympus rights.

I hope you like it. Not too much spam. You can give constuctive criticism.

Posting days are Wednesday and Friday.(:

Oh and thoughts are in italics. Anything in bold is gonna be screaming.:D

Reyna Jones: Daughter of Mars
Hazel MacLamore: Daughter of Trivia
Dakota Maples: Daughter of Apollo
Charley Chance: Faun
Blaze Rider: Daughter of Vesta
Lakyn Mason: Daughter of Diana

Chapter 1
(Percy Jackson)

“Have to get this boy away from here. He has to go to school and remember school but not remember anything about being a demigod.” Hera said controlling Percy Jackson’s body.

Suddenly Percy stopped running and Hera left his body. He stopped in front of the school, Yancy Academy. “Oh, just another torturing day at school.” Percy said as the bell rang and he hurried to get to class on time. He first had his favorite class, or so he thought right now, Latin and Roman History taught by Mrs. Lupin.

“Percy, why are you late?” She asked.

“I’m sorry ma’m.” He said taking his seat near the window.

You see, Mrs. Lupin always thought that Percy should do better in this class and that it was a life or death matter. Mrs. Lupin had just come to school here at Yancy because another teacher had a stroke and couldn’t teach for now. Today for some reason Mrs. Lupin seemed a little nervous, almost like she was expecting someone. She was a pretty 30 year old lady. With silver hair which was a little odd considering she was only 30. She had the same color eyes that would pierce into you if you were being bad and were caught. But you could always tell when she was nervous because she made this little whimpering noise almost like a growl that a dog, or wolf would make.

The bell rang signaling time for class and then two kids ran inside the class room. “You’re late.” Mrs. Lupin said walking to them and whispering. She pointed at me then their eyes got big.

“Percy, follow them please.” She said. “Good luck.”

I followed obediently. It was one scrawny little boy and a beautiful girl. The boy had acne and a growing scruffy, beard and he walked with a limp. He had curly brown hair and was chewing on a tin can. The girl had long, wavy brown hair with hazel eyes that twinkled. She was nervously gripping something in her pocket.

“I am Hazel MacLamore and this is Charley Chance, and we’re going to take you to Camp Demigod.” said the girl.

“What the heck is Camp Demigod?” said Percy.

“A place for people like you and me, we’ll explain on the way.”Charley said.
last edited on Aug 14, 2011 at 10:08PM

Helden des Olymp 62 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...