Helden des Olymp Softdog's Son Of Neptune

Softdog posted on Jul 04, 2011 at 02:08PM
Hey guys i read a lot of fanfics and thought i should write my own. Comment plz! Disclaimer: This is all Rick Riodarn's work i am just using his idea.

Helden des Olymp 44 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Softdog said…
Chapter1 Percy was strewn across the ground, not feeling anything but pain.Too much pain to see,to move, to even yell.And then.... it stopped. Percy could breath again.But first, where was he? Who was he? His name was p..pp...Peter? No, that wasn't right.P..pp...Pierre? No, that wasn't it either. P...Percy! His name was Percy Jackson!He tried to remember more but felt pain in his head, and decided to drop it. He was about to do some exploring when he heard somone calling his name.Only 3 seconds had passed when a trio stood in front of him. One was a guy who looked about 16,with sandy blond hair, a tan, and blue eyes, with hands that looked like they were itching to play a lyre`, though he probably has never played one. The girl next to him looked about the same age, with dark red hair that ran to her shoulders and twinkling eyes. The last person was a guy, with light brown hair and honey- brown eyes. They all looked ragged, as though they were living on the streeets, with oversized clothes and exhausted faces. But before Percy could ask them who the heck they were, the girl ran forward and gave him a fierce hug."Percy! Where were you? We serched everywhere; I was worried sick! How could you-" But Percy interuppted her ramblings. "Um, but who are you?"he asked. the girl pulled back and stared at him in confusion."Percy, the joke is so not funny. Of course you know us"."But i'm not joking! I seriously don't knows you are,i don't even know who i am;I just woke up on the ground. Seriously!" He added on the disbeliving look on the blond boy's face. But he just snorted."Good one, Perce. But now is not the time for jokes; we've got monsters on our trial," he said, casting a worried look behind them.Then he reached in his pocket for a knife, which was glinting in the sun.Celestial bronze, Percy thought automatically, wincing at the pain in his head.How did he know that? But his thoughts were interuppted;the rest of the trio had agreed with the blond boy, and the girl took his arm and started running, leaving Percy with no choice but to keep up. But no matter how fast the trio ran,though, they could not out run the monsters, and before long a pack of hellhounds were above them.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Sorry it's short, i'll post soon. Commentt plz!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PersesJr said…
smile
ITS GOOD FOR A STARTER
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MaximumRide12 said…
smile
Its very good. Please post soon!
zzz
i can't post again today my mom is yelling at me 2 go 2 sleep. I will probaly post tomorrow or Wensday at the latest. Thx 4 your commments, everyone!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pink-bookworm said…
This is really good
Vor mehr als einem Jahr green-art-ac-pj said…
mischievous
It's really good!! Good job!!
Chapter 2
Percy The girl screamed, but Percy only vaguely noticed. He's mind was set into defese mode.Automatically, he reached in his pocket and drew a pen, uncapped it, and a 3-foot long Celestial bronze sword apperaed. Just then a helllhound pounced; he rolled under it's belly and stabbed it, and it diserangrenated.Percy turned just in time to see a a hellhound about to turn the girl in to pound meat when Percy slashed his sword in it. She seneded him a quick thank-you smile. Percy turned to see how the boys were doing; both were dueling a seprate hellhound. Percy was so distracted he had lowered his guard, and a heelhound was right in front of his face. Percy braced himself, but there was no need, because the helhound exploed in dust. Before he could react, a sword was held to his thorat, wielded by a dark haired girl with brown eyes."Where did you get that sword, demigod?" she demanded furiously."Wait, hold a minute. What's a demigod?"The blond boy asked. "he means we're hlf human, half god."Percy said camly. This wasn't exactly the best thing to say, as it only made the girl more suspicous.Soon she had a decision.She pointed at the four."Names."She orded. The blond boy looked like he was going to say something angrily for the way she had just coldy asked their names, but the girl stepped in before he could say anything rash."I'm Lexi, the blond boy is Stephan, the brown-haired boy is Micheal,and the blavk-haired boy is Percy."She said. The other girl nodded. "Everyone, follow me." But Percy had had enough. "Why should we follow you when we don't even know your name?"He asked frustated.The girl turned to him slowly, eyes cold and hard. "I am Reyna, Comannder in the second legion and Prateor of the Roman camp."
Hope you like it i hard a time choosing names but i think they are alright comment plz.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AmazingPercy said…
I like the names and the story it's great plz post soon

If you wouldn't mind u check out my story

link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pink-bookworm said…
Cool
monkey
Ok, AmazingPercy im checking your fanfic right now and i will post tommorow. Also, even if it's of topic you r probaly wondering about my name well my family gave it 2 me and everyone else has one. Sorry 4 suddenly going of topic. gtg! RANDOM MONKEY!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dezzypoo said…
heart
AMAZING!!!!I LoVe it
 AMAZING!!!!I LoVe it
heart
Love it! Post soon!
Good!! Can u make paragraphs though? It'll be easier to read!
sick
Guys, im sorry i didn't post, because i got sick. im not even supposed 2 be online now, but my mom is sleeping. I still have 2 take some nasty medcine. Will try 2 ost when i recover!!!!!! And green-art-ac-pj, i'll will try 2 write in paragraphs.
I'm sorry that you're sick! I hope you feel better soon!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr greektrickster said…
its an awesome story soft dog.hope you get well soon
sunny
Guys, im better now! I will post as soon as i finish writing this! It is in Lexi's point of view, hope u like it!
Chapter3 Lexi The whole morning had been weird enough without having the boy i like not remembering me! I can't belive he doesn't remember everything, like how we all became friends, fighting of monsters together. Or when we had held hands at night and looked at the moon.It had been the best day of my life, and he doesn't even remember!
Anyway, the scary girl named Reyna led as back out of the forest to a a chairot pulled by...."Pegasi", Percy exclaimed, and walked over to one. While Stephen and i stared at the Pegasi with our jaws dropped, Percy seemed like he was having a converstion with one in his head. Stephen just answered my thoughts. "Is it just me, or is Percy thinking he is having a converstaion with a Pegasi?" I just shook my head, and Reyna helped us get on our Pegasi.Micheal was quiet while everyone else chatterd. Then again, he wasn't that much of a talker. When he didn't, it told you he was thinking about something. Before long, we stopped at fortess, beautiful and gray. We got off the Pegasi and i swear i saw percy whisper something to his before walking away. There, we found a beautiful (though still frighteing) silver wolf. End of chapter! will post after ten minutes so i can help my mom cook! Comment plz!
rainy
im trying 2 write in paragraphs but the computer won't let me! On my draft, it's in perfect paragraphs, but when i submit, it just bunches togther again. Help! Please! Before my mom comes upstairs 2 yank me away from the computer and help her cook.
smile
Okay, im back! im posting right after this message. Still Lexi's point of view!
sunny
Chapter 4 Lexi Reyna stepped forward and bowed. "Lupa", she said, and the rest of us followed her example. Then, the wolf did something that should be in the Guineeses Book Of records. She talked. She just opened her mouth and said, "Reyna, i see you have 3 new demigods with you. Any signs of Jason?" Oh.My.God.She just talked! She just talked! Just then, though, Reyna interuppted my thoughts. "Yes, Lupa. Shall i give them a tour of their new camp?" "Yes", Lupa replied. Hazel,Gwen,and Dakota may help you. Prepare them for their tests tommorow." Reyna nodded, and suddenly, two campers appeared. One was a boy who had a mean look in his face; he had battle scars everywhere and ragged brown hair. The gil, who i assumed was Hazel, was pretty, with raven hair and brown eyes. I saw how her eyes raked percy, and knew she was after Percy. He really was good-looking, and she wouldn't be the only one. Great. Now i have competion.Just as i predicted, she walked over to Percy. "Come on, let's give you this, alright?" She said sweetly to him, and the only comfot i had as they walked away was that he looked uncomftorable. Thank goodness i ended up with Gwen. i don't think i could stand that mean-looking boy. Unfortounaely, that meant Stephen and ended up with Dakota. He sent me a help-me-look. I sent hima silent apology as me Gwen turned right, while Reyna and Micheal went left. (End of chapter! Will post soon!)
big smile
Im not sur who's point of view to do next. Micheal? Reyna? Percy? Help!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AmazingPercy said…
It was great
how bout Reyna?
Sorry I didnt review sooner, my parents took my phone away:(. Anyway.....
Yah, do Reyna's pov. Good chappies!
Do u hav an iPod or ipad? U could post that way...I do everything on the iPod...or itouch and others iPhone. If u do hav those...it'll help u soo much...cuz that where I post. Or u hav the chapter ready and u type it straight from to the forum...that's really good!! Awesome
Vor mehr als einem Jahr funkyguy1O said…
wink
o me goodness th is a really good story keep posting dude!!!! but i wish dakota was a girl cuz that's wut im used to and its hard to keep switching lol
zzz
Okay, guys, im gonna do Micheal! But it's okay, AmazingPercy, Micheal is the one with Reyna. Post Monday, maybe Wesnday. See ya!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr thunderwolf233 said…
big smile
post soon,
Vor mehr als einem Jahr chocolate10 said…
smile
Awesome story! Could you check out mine and tell me what you think of it?
Its the one thats second to last on popular content. Thats because its new. Oh and post soon!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percyisthebeest said…
really gd! ur a great writer
sad
dude it's been twenty days, post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crying
please post!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Percy2 said…
Please post
crying
post already
crying
this is to long you have to post soon pppppplllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssseeee­e!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
crying
I BEG YOU POSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST
crying
why wont you post!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percy359 said…
angry
POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­ST
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Softdog200 said…
monkey
Guys, i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­, SORRY! I moved and im going to my first day of school Monday. Im so nervous! I forgot my password when i went to a new state, and im confused. My new name is Softdog200. I will try 2 contunie story, Bye!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Softdog200 said…
big smile
Chocolate 10, im checking ur story right now!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr anaklusmus16 said…
smile
Ok hope you can post soon
Vor mehr als einem Jahr _Aphrodite_ said…
kiss
Ö!!! You should hav a character name Arabella daughter of Aphrodite :)))

Love,
Aphrodite