Helden des Olymp The New Olympian

ajatashatru posted on Jun 22, 2011 at 04:54AM
I am new here,this is my fanpop.I hope you like it.
I donot own any characters.
I might even borrow some of the scenes from other.
please read and share your views.
last edited on Aug 11, 2011 at 05:53PM

Helden des Olymp 649 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 649

Vor mehr als einem Jahr OsnapitzJJ said…
Ok sounds cool! I'll read it!:D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ajatashatru said…
here is the first chapter
Chapter1
Poseidon
There was no other god who was happier than Poseidon or at least that was what he belived. The victory after all had been his. The old gods of sea had gone into hiding; the ocean and the world were safe, his father the evil titan was no more. He was proud that this all was possible because of his son, his son Percy Jackson. The moment his brother Zeus had offered Percy immortality Poseidon knew that it would get turned down. But Poseidon was happy for his son that he was to have a family of his own very soon. He had just returned after speaking to his son on the beach of the camp. Amphitrite who had been watching her husband to be in a good mood did not disturb him and left him for his thoughts.
Hermes who was not in such good mood because of his son’s death looking even more depressed entered the throne room of his uncle’s palace or what was left of it you could say. Poseidon who was brought back to the real world by this, watching Hermes and with concerned promptly asked him for the reason for his current state. When he did not receive any answer he dropped the enquiry. Hermes delivered the letters, congratulating on the victory and his son left the underwater palace.
Poseidon was in a vacation mood and did not want to open those letters, so he simple tossed them aside and stood up to leave but suddenly one of the letters caught his attention. He picked it up and studied the cover. The cover was black in color, no one needs Athena’s wits to know that it was form his brother from the underworld, it was form Hades. It was not in Hades nature to write letters to others so this must be important. Quickly going through the letter he read to himself only one sentence was written in black ink on a white paper “same place, same time”.
i hope you like it.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr green-art-ac-pj said…
big smile
Oh that's good!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr athena305 said…
It's really good! Very original idea.
thank guys for reviewing. theis chap is dedicated to all:)
Chapter 2
SPQR
A boy with messy blonde hair, scar on the lip and electric blue eyes scanned the dining pavilion he had just received a message from Lupa his trainer that the gods had asked for an audience with the first legion and the leaders of the rest of the four legions. Lupa had specifically ordered him not to reveal this to any one, not even to his second in command. Why would the gods want to have an audience with them? They had just three days ago defeated a titan and had toppled the throne of Saturn giving the gods a chance to win the war. The boy of may be fifteen or sixteen was sad as he had lost many comrades and friends in the war at titan fortress. A girl with athletic looking features, blonde wavy hair and piercing grey eyes noticed her leaders thoughtful face shook him and asked “Jason you look deep in thought, is something bothering you?” she asked. Jason turned his face to his second in command with a smile on his face answered “nothing Reyna just trying to wrap my mind around what happened last few days.” Before Reyna could respond a loud howl by a familiar wolf got their attention.
Lupa standing on a platform scanned the whole pavilion with here intimidating red eyes. Here grey brown fun seemed to glitter in the light of fire. After having every of her pups attention she began to speak. For those who where in her presence for the first time and were not scared by her size and appearance they would freak-out when they find out that the wolf can directly speak in their minds. But for demigods at Roman Legion camp this was an everyday affair. Lupa then spoke “pups today we have two new campers amongst us and they have made it the fifth legion. Let us wish them luck. And an announcement, all the members of the first Legion and the leaders of the other four legions are to stay back rest all return to your barracks.” It was hard and fast rule when Lupa ordered for something, it was to be obeyed or you reaped the consequences. Once a child of Mars had disobeyed Lupa and let us just says that no one ever saw him again.
The pavilion was empty in just minutes, only people remaining were the first Legion and the leaders of the other Legions. After making sure that only those she wanted were with her the wolf just turned and walked towards the forest at the far end of the camp. Soon after Jason followed the wolf and the rest followed their leader. After walking for some time they found themselves in a clearing with Lupa standing in the middle.
There was blinding light in the clearing, Jason yelled for his comrades to avert their eyes. Of course there was no need in telling them twice they all wanted to stay alive so naturally the closed and averted their eyes. When the light died down they all slowly turned around see all the twelve gods in their full armor and weapons sitting on large thorns in front of them.

Vor mehr als einem Jahr PersesJr said…
post soon man i love your chappies
here is the next one
Chapter 3
Gifts
The demigods bowed to the gods and knelt before them. Jupiter’s voice boomed “rise demigods.” The demigods slowly stood up and looked around and were surprised to see even Pluto the god of the underworld in a throne. The king of the gods continued “you must be wondering why we are here. We are here to reward you for your services which let us win the titan war.” Mercury spoke “Shane fields my son step forward”. Shane the leader of fifth legion stepped forward, he bowed to the gods again and the he knelt by his father. He looked like a mine version of Mercury himself. With his blond hair blue eyes, when he is around you should definitely protect your pockets. Mercury looked at his son fondly and said “you have done well and led your troops like a true roman. As a gift you get this new sword. Use it well. Also there is a gift for all those in you legion.” The god of messengers and many more made a sword and a box appear out of thin air handed the items to Shane who took it gratefully bowed again and went back to stand in the back.
Then the leader of fourth legion Mark Scott’s son of Apollo was called forth he received a new bow from his father and a package for rest of the legion. Alicia Jones daughter of Venus leader of third legion got her gifts. Roger Dawlish son of mars leader of second legion got a new shield form his father and some gift for rest of the legion. The gods the asked the members of the first legion step forward. One by one they received their gifts. Hazel Langer daughter of Apollo got a new bow and with never ending supply of arrows. Bobby Symonds son of mars got an electric spear as his old one was destroyed. Dakota Hamadan daughter of Ceres received a new weapon of her own. Reyna daughter of Minerva got as she herself would say the best of the gifts. She got to rebuild and redesign the camp itself.
Jupiter spoke again “demigods now that you have received your gifts return to your camp. And Jason Grace my own son stay behind.” No one understood as to why Jason was to stay back but they followed the orders. Lupa also disappeared. Jason bowed to his father and knelt in front of his father. Jupiter spoke “Rise my son. Does anyone here disagree to that my son is deserving of our gift.” No one uttered a word, Jupiter addressed his son again “we the gods of Rome for the bravery you have shown in the battle you have had with the titan Koios and for leading your team to topple the throne of Saturn offer to make you a god do you accept it?” “a god!?” Jason was now surprised and could not form any other word. Juno his patron spoke “yes a god, a minor one of course but a god never the less. You will be immortal undying living forever. Do you accept?” the way his patron looked at him said you better say yes. Jason thought about his friends Dakota, Hazel, Bobby he especially he thought of Reyna but then he could be immortal powerful undying and may more. His flaw power he could not resist power. What he should do? Even being an immortal he could visit them and even help them more or he,. He was cut out of his thoughts by Jupiter’s impatient worlds “we do not have all day, your decision child…” Jason took a deep breath “yes my lord I accept”.
from next chapter i will try to put in some action. i have to be out of town for 4 days so my next post will be on teusday.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sonoboreas said…
big smile
Wow this is really good. This is one of those rare, very well written Fanfics on this site and it seems like you put a lot of work and effort into it. I can't wait to see more!
WOW. Thats cool:)
JAson accept gud chappie though
big smile
Awesome!!! Why'd Jason accept! I know it's good
That he accepted but Percy turned it down!!
yea post soon
thank you guys for your kind words. as to why jason accepted,i have given a small hint. but in later chapters i will try to elobarate. today i am posting two chapter but there is no action in them. i the next chapter there sure going to be some.
Chapter 4
Percy
The war was over and now it was aftermath. So many deaths, much more pain, but they had won. Percy was sad. May be if he were a better leader, may be if he had gone to Styx earlier, he could have saved them saved them all. But his love Annabeth convinced him that the deaths were not his fault and if he had gone to have his invulnerability way before the titans would have found his weak spot and she would have lost him. Annabeth was up at Olympus bringing here designs to life. Percy sitting by the sea shore gazed at sea thinking of all that had happen all these years after he had killed his very first monster.
Percy had a connection to the sea; he felt a presence in there. Huge waves started form and the suddenly everything went calm. A head sprouted out in the water. If Percy did not know better he would have attacked but he stood up in his eyes you could see love and respect for the person now standing before him, his father. “Son, how are you?” Poseidon greeted his son. There was love in his voice and pride in his eyes. “I am good father, how are you?” Percy replied bowing. With a smile Poseidon said “I am good as well son. But you must be wondering as to why I am here” as a smart person Percy was he wanted to tell yes but he decided to go with the truth “well actually no, the truth I did not even give it a thought. Why are you here dad? No offence and all.” Poseidon kept smiling and answered “well you remember the day I told you that you are my favorite son.” Percy nodded and the god continued “I was not lying with those words. You see Percy just because you are grown up the monsters won’t stop attacking you. In fact more of them will try to kill you. It is also truth that you are the most skilled of all my sons and wielded your powers better than any other. But there is more, you are much more powerful than that. There are powers in your of which you know not. So I am here to offer you to train for those powers in my palace. Of course the training will be only on Saturdays and Sundays. Do you accept?” Percy was stunned his father was asking him train him personally. Now if your dad was a god and offered you something how could you not take it? Saturdays and Sundays were the days when Annabeth was most busy and Percy had those days free. Percy had a dilemma, should he accept or should he decline. Before he could think it any further seeing his expression Poseidon began “I know what you are thinking son, why I did not give this offer before the war? Well that is because if I had done so your uncle Zeus would have taken that as an act of war against him” Poseidon wanted to say more but Percy cut him off “ no dad that was not what I was thinking. I was just thinking should I accept it or not. You see I cannot just leave camp and come down to sea to you, and then what will…” “Annabeth say.” Poseidon completed the sentence for his son. Percy blushed. This did not stop Poseidon “I know son that you rely on her for your decisions. But now think of it this way, you have a family with her won’t it be better that you are well trained so that you in a position to protect her and your children?” the comment about children got Percy blush harder. Poseidon gave his son his trade mark grin; he knew that he had hit his mark. Before Percy could say anything Poseidon spoke “I will not push you for an answer right now, take time, and ponder over it. If your answer is yes then your training begins tomorrow. Come to the sea sharp at 10 hours in the morning. And one more thing I will not be making this offer again.” With that he gave his son a hug and then disappeared into the sea.
Chapter 5
Yes or no
It been an hour since the sea god had left, Percy was waiting for his girlfriend to return from Olympus. When she did he ran to her and kissed her. Seeing both excitement and nervousness in her boyfriend Annabeth knew something was up but she did not bring the topic up. Hand in hand they went to the dinning pavilion made their offer to the gods finished their food and as usual went to the camp fire. After the camp fire Annabeth could not hold her curiosity any further one of pecks of a child of Athena. “Percy what is the matter you seem distracted?” Annabeth asked. Percy gave her a smile “well that is exactly what I want to talk to you about” Annabeth nodded to him to continue, so he continued “well my father visited me today and he told me that I had not discovered all of my powers so he wants to train me at his palace s that I can learn them and control them. He wants me to have these training sessions are on Saturdays and Sundays. What should I do?” Annabeth ponder it for a while. She knew that her lover one whom she wanted have with her for life was powerful, but he is even more powerful as his father had to say. If so he will need training. The water power control could be coming for god of sea only nobody else can teach him how to control them. And also training were on Saturdays and Sundays the days when she was most busy with Olympus so instead of having Percy bored to death in her absence he could as well as do something productive. She was jolted out of her thoughts by Percy lightly shaking her “Annabeth what do you think I should do?” Percy was looking at her for the answer. Annabeth quickly came to a conclusion and said “I think you should accept the offer Percy. Not knowing how to control a power could be dangerous, also the training is on weekends so there should not be any problem with that.” Percy had a smile on his face, he kissed her goodnight and went back to his cabin.
Next morning Percy after his daily routine went straight to the sea. It was only 9hours but Annabeth had left for Olympus, he had informed about his dads offer to Chiron, he had nothing to do. While he was in the water a hippocampus came up to him and said in his mind “My lord you father awaits your arrival.” And it offered to carry Percy to the destination. With Enthusiasm radiating from him, Percy boarded the sea horse towards his father. Yes he was to train.
i hope you will all like it. next chapeter i will try to do it in next 24 hrs. thank you all and keep reading.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cro0010 said…
heart
It's really really good. I love it!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sonoboreas said…
big smile
Yes very amazing!
POST SOON DUDE IT WAS AWESOME
thank you guys for your words. here is the chapter 6;
Chapter 6
Atlantis
The moment Percy entered the sea Poseidon knew that he had won and soon he will have Percy to be not just the great hero he already was but a warrior like never before. When he informed of his plans to train Percy to his wife and son triton needless to say they were not happy. A Nereid brought the sea god the news of Percy’s arrival and he ordered the Nereid to bring his son to the throne room.
Percy entered the throne room following the Nereid who was flirting with him. Percy just discovered that the Nereid was of a young age and there were Percy fan clubs all over the sea. This made Percy a bit uncomfortable. He had heard stories of Nereid being possessive and jealousy in nature so he made it a point to avoid them as much as he could. He bowed to his father who fondly walked over to him and embraced him. Then Poseidon spoke “so I take it as a yes then. You are here to train.” “Yes dad I am here to train.” Percy replied. Poseidon saw that his son looked a bit uncomfortable so he said “don’t worry about the state of the palace son it will good as new in ten years. It will cost a lot but you don’t have to be concerned with it. Now we go off to train.” Percy did not bother to say his discomfort was not because of the state of the palace but the Nereid.
The arena was huge, much larger than the one at camp half-blood. Percy just stared at this huge arena and admired the facilities there. Poseidon led Percy to center there was a merman and a Nereid sparing. Both had their swords of about four feet and were moving about in a fighting technique Percy had never seen before. In the limited time he had he tried to take in and understand as much as he could of this fight. When the two sensed that their ruler was in front of them the stopped turned and bowed to the great sea god. “So this is Perseus Jackson” the Nereid said and bowed to him “it is honor to meet you lord.” “You can call me Percy” was all Percy said. The Nereid giggled and the merman just grinned and they both introduced themselves as Undine and Jots. The Nereid who had led Percy to his father throne room had also tagged along with them until then was standing a little bit away from them but was in ear shot came running and immediately started to apologize bowing to Percy “please my load accept my apologies, I am new at this my lord, please pardon me.” All of them who were there did not understand the reason for her sudden pleading. Percy who was now convinced that this Nereid was crazy but kept his temper at check asked patiently as to why she was apologizing to that the Nereid answered “I have not told you lord of my name.” all of four of them burst out laughing. But for the sake of this young girl they all stopped themselves. Percy doughted if he wanted to know this Nereid’s name but out of common decency asked her what her name was. Clearly excited that she was forgiven she proudly announced that her name was Andromeda and lord Poseidon had assigned her as lord Percy’s personal assistant and help in his training. Completely filled with horror Percy turned to his father, who just gave a smile and said “she is in training as well.”
Poseidon did not wait for any comment from his son and motioned him towards Undine and Jots. These two will train you in the fighting techniques of the sea. And then I personally will be teaching you with different ways with water.” He turned to Andromeda and nodded for her to continue, she immediately began in her joyful voice “my lord you will be training in combats on Saturdays and on Sunday till lunch in the afternoon you go to your father for water powers. And before that on Saturday evenings you will be doing the history of the seas with me.” Percy had no problem with the schedule but for the part which had “history of the seas with me” part. He wanted to argue with his father for having him an assistant and that to a Nereid and in that this Andromeda. But he knew better than to disrespect a god who happens to be his father. Poseidon wished him luck and left.
“My lord I think we should begin with your training now.” She wanted to say more but got cut by Undine “thank you Andromeda, so my lord you are well furnished in the act of sword fight or at least that is what we have heard so we will begin directly with the art of mermen and Nereid combat.” Then jots spoke “the techniques are not just for fighting when you are inside a water body but can be applied to fight on land as well.” And with that they showed him some of the very basic moves. Suddenly everyone heard a voice and all turned to look that way.
“Well well if it is not the savior of the Olympus himself.” Standing there was triton the prince of the sea. Excluding Percy the rest bowed to him, triton did not even acknowledge them but was glaring daggers at Percy. He had hoped that Percy Jackson would die in the battle but he was wrong. The worst part was that he was standing right in front of him getting ready to learn about new techniques. Triton swam as calmly as possible his trident was cracking with energy. For some reason Percy felt like laughing at him, but then triton started mock him. “I really do not get what is so special about you Jackson. I get the feeling that the titans just fell off laughing when you challenge them and got hurt form there fall.” Percy kept his cool. Others were now stunned by the way their prince was treating his half brother. But Percy was slowly losing his cool. Triton started call Percy names. The water around started go cold, with every word Percy was getting angrier. Then triton did something which set the trigger he called Percy’s mother a slut.
“Triton!” there was anger and hurt in Percy, how this guy could even be his brother. “You have crossed a line. You have forgotten that you are just a minor god and not the ruler of the sea. You dare call my mother names you will pay for it.” With that Percy charged. That was exactly what triton wanted a chance to fight a chance to show that Perseus was a waste of time.
The prince of the sea easily dogged the first strike. And the battle began. Both were good fighters, but triton had the reach of his trident. Percy actual did not need to worry about being hurt because of his invulnerability. But being the prince of the sea and a minor god triton had more control over water than Percy, he was constantly depriving Percy of the advantage of using water. ‘Think boy think’ Percy told himself. How can he defeat this fool? Percy let his instincts take over. He expertly fooled triton in believing that he had an upper hand. He just kept dogging the attacks made by triton. He let the prince to try and stab with is trident, stepped side ways to his right and caught the weapon and pulled triton forward and also willed the water to push the minor god forward. With one swift motion of his sword Percy made a long gash in one of triton fin tails. The prince had not seen this coming golden ichors started to pour out of the wound. He yelled in pain but Percy was not finished yet he used the hilt of the sword and hit it hard on triton’s head. There was an audible crack. Percy wanted to do more damage but a loud booming voice stopped him.
i thing i want to ask you all, am i goning too slow with thestory? do you want me to up the speed? please do enlighten me.
big smile
Soo good!! Nice pace, it's fine
AWESOME CHAPTER MAN,POST SOON
save the tigers. this chapter is dedicated to the great beasts.
Chapter 7
Atlantis continued
Poseidon was just leaving the arena but stopped in his track as he saw Triton entering the arena from the other end. He quickly turned himself invisible and watched. He watched as triton insulted Percy, his anger flared when Sally was called a slut. He wanted to punish this son then and there. But Percy had charged at Triton and Poseidon could not interfere because of some ancient laws. Percy had then injured triton and was about to send a fatal blow, Poseidon knew that killing is something which Percy would regret doing so he had to stop. He yelled in loud voice for Percy to stop. He ordered some of the sea beings to take triton to the infirmary.
To bring Percy’s anger down he engulfed Percy in a hug and consoled him. Sea god apologized for his other son’s behavior “I am sorry for what triton said and did Percy, he is just afraid of you. He is convinced that you will replace him as the heir to the sea.” Percy looked up and asked “Why? Why does he think so?” Poseidon looked sad but answered any way “the heroics you have done makes him uneasy. He never had any competition in his life none of my other sons had done such things as you that worries him. He does not see that you have actually turned down immortality. Don’t worry Percy he will come around. I promise.” Percy nodded and gave his father a small smile. Poseidon let out a breath the one he did not know he was holding and said “well you have training to do. Begin already.” With that he left the arena.
Percy started his training with jots. He showed Percy some trade mark mermen moves. They sparred for long hours. Percy was covered in sweat, if that were possible underwater. Andromeda announced that it was lunch time, they had the food brought right there in the arena. Percy had never before had underwater food. It did not look even remotely delicious. Sensing his discomfort undine just said “do not worry my lord, the food might not look as good but if you taste it you will see how wonderful it is”. Percy hesitantly put a small amount to his mouth and just like undine had assured the food was not like anything he had tasted before. It reminded him of all the delicious food he had in his whole life. Seeing his expression both undine and Andromeda giggled and jots grinned. After the meals they began with more of battle training. In the evening he learnt that triton will take at least five days to recover fully. The part which he dreads the most came soon, history of the sea with the evil Andromeda. But he was surprised to see an old clown fish was to take this class and not Andromeda, she was also to learn lessons with him. The clown fish was wise and also he did not bore Percy by drowning into some monotonic narration but he told the story in a way which kept Percy on the edge of the seat and kept him anticipation of what was to come next. The old fish told the stories of Poseidon’s battles with the old sea gods and many more. When it was time for dinner Percy was about to crash. He was very tired, but he followed Andromeda to a dining hall and sat on the seat allotted for him. His father was already seated. He smiled when Percy entered the hall. Once food was served Percy dug into it, he had not realized that he was very much hungry till then. The dinner was finished without any word. The thing which Percy had not noticed was that the queen of the sea was not there at the dinner.
Poseidon rose from his seat and addressed Percy “so I guess you need your sleep now son. Follow me.” “My lord” Andromeda began but Poseidon cut her off “I know what you want to say dear but I will be showing him his room. You are dismissed for the day you may go. “With that he motioned Percy to follow. They had a small conversation as they walked towards the room. Percy was yawning with every sentence he spoke; Poseidon knew that his son needed his rest. When they got to the room Percy did not even stop to admire the room he found the bed flopped no it and fell asleep immediately. The sea god smiled at this pulled the covers over his favorite son, kissed his forehead closing the door he left. That was when dreams found Percy.
big smile
I really like this story!!! It's soo good!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cro0010 said…
Wow! Really good. I love it!
HOW COME JASON IS A GOD AND PERCY IS NOT,I WAS THINKING SINCE HE BEAT KRONOS HE WAS SOPOSE TO GET SOME TIME POWERS AND U KNOW SOMETHING LIKE THAT,AND IF HE CAN BEAT ARES THEN HE CAN BEAT JASON.AWESOME CHAPPIE THOUGH
all in good time my friend all in good time. and yes your guess about jason and percy is right they will be meeting each other soon.
here is the next chapter.and thank you each one of you for your comments and also to those who have read this story.
Chapter 8
Triton
Triton woke up with a very acute case of head ache. All that had happened came back to him. He was fighting with Perceus, that insolent demigod had somehow managed to knock him out. Then he remembered something. A presence, it was acting in his favor. It was slowing down Perceus Jackson. Triton definitely did not want to know what the demigod could do if he were to use his full speed. But what really concerned the prince was that no one absolutely no one not even his own father sensed the presence. Triton did not want to complain, after all the presence was helping him. But why would the one whoever he or she was help him? Jackson had become very fast much faster than triton’s liking. He must find an answer to this. He looked around and gathered that he was in the infirmary. It was night time, triton lied down on his bed and still thinking of about Percy’s unnatural speed and the presence which was slowing the demigod down he drifted back to sleep.
Next he woke up he saw his furious father glaring at him. Triton knew that he was in trouble. “Good morning father” he said. Poseidon said “You have things to explain. What were you thinking insulting Percy’s mother?” Poseidon was still glaring at his son. Triton was not in the position to sit up but tried and fail epically in doing so. “Father I am sorry for what I have done please forgive me. It shall not happen ever again. Please forgive me.” Triton begged his father who even remotely did not soften. “It is not my place to forgive you triton. It is only Percy who can do that. Ask him for mercy. If I had not stopped him then he would have sent you to tartarus.” With that Poseidon left. It was still dark triton was too weak to get up so he fell asleep again.
Percy
He was having a pleasant dream; he was with his Annabeth in a beach. They were holding hands and were having a good time. They found a rock and sat down. Annabeth put her hands around his waist and he put his arms around her. She rested here head on his shoulder. Percy started play with her blond curls. And then the Percy in the dream said something to the girl and then kissed her forehead. Then the girl looked up and then kissed him full on the lips. Percy was enjoying himself when suddenly the dream shifted he was in a forest he had never been before. There was a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He had some trade mark features which told Percy that the boy was a son of Hermes. The boy held a short sword in his left hand; he looked hurt and was limping. He had a long cut on his right arm which made him have his weapon in his left arm. He looked really tired and ready to pass out. Out the woods a hug wolf came. It had grey brown fur and had intimidating red eyes. The boy had not noticed this trying to lean on a tree and take rest. Percy wanted to yell and warn the boy of the wolf which looked ready to kill him for a meal. The wolf growled and this caught the boy’s attention, he froze in shock. What shocked both Percy and the boy more was the fact the wolf spoke.”Greek what are you doing here? This is not a place for your kind.” The boy did the safest thing he said “yes madam.” The wolf was not remotely affected and spoke “do you know what we do with trespassers” and with that the wolf lunged at the boy. Percy woke up yelling ‘No’.
Andromeda was standing by the side of his bed with a concerned expression on her face. “Are you ok my lord? Did you have a bad dream?” she asked. Percy wanted to say it was just a bad dream and she need not worry. But the problem was that Percy could not remember what exactly he was dreaming. He remembered the beach dream but could not remember his other dream the one which had caused him yell in alarm. Andromeda’s words brought him back to reality “lord are you ok?” Percy immediately answered “yes, yes I am ok it was just a bad dream nothing else. So it is morning already.”
Andromeda
Andromeda wanted to say it was 9 am. But Percy continued “so it is 9:05 then. I better get ready for my training.” With that he went to get his supplies which he had got with him. Andromeda was puzzled as to how did he get the time right. There was no clock in the room. How in the sea did he get the time accurate? She was jolted out of her thoughts by Percy who asked her to tell him where he could take a shower as his room did not have a well furnished bathroom. Of course he being a son of sea was the only reason he could take a shower underwater. Andromeda looked at Percy and blushed crimson. He was standing shirtless and Andromeda could see his flawless almost godly body. She knew one thing that all the feminine beings of the sea would go to any extent for look at that body. Percy being the genius was not aware of the effect he was having on the young Nereid was impatiently waiting. Andromeda somehow managed to show him the bathroom and how to use it. She didn’t utter a word in fear of betraying her emotions.
Years ago when Andromeda was born Lord Poseidon had promised her mother Sao that Andromeda would be made the wife of the very next son of his to be born. Andromeda was told this story of the promise by the sea god many a times in her life.”Who is this son of the sea whose wife I will be? She used to ask her mother when she was little. She had just found out last night that very day she was born in the evening Perceus Jackson was born. She was to have Percy Jackson as a husband. Could anyone else in the entire sea be as lucky as her? She would do anything and everything to keep this brave hero happy. She would mother all his children for him and raise then to be like their father brave caring and loyal. She had heard enough stories of her husband to be, that she knew of his kindness to others. He was here for training and she was confident that by the end of it she will have him fall in love with her.’ He will be mine and mine alone.’ Andromeda assured herself.
next chapter will be tommorrow.
smile
AWESOME CHAPTER I THINK PERCY IS THE GOD OF TIME CAUSE HE DEFRATED THE LORD OF TIME
well i had a discussion with my friend a few days back and i told her my idea. she was succesful inconvincing me that by just defeating the titan won't be sufficent to have percy as lord of time. because before percy zeus had defeated the titan but did not get the domain of time. kornos had choped his father oranus but did not gain the power over sky. so percy will have to do some thing inorder to get the domain of the time. that is what i will try do as soon as possible.
and sorry this is not a chapter
i will be posting the next chapter on monday. i have some software related problems on my Pc.
big smile
It's soo good!! And Percy godly? and Adrimedo as wife? Weird!!
smile
But its different b/c percy is half god and zeus is all god so if percy defeats kronos he is suppose to get the powers of time
PersesJr you have succeded in putting me in a very much a confused state now. your argument has kept me thinking as to what i have to do. i discussed this with my friend and also my brother who have not been much of a help in the matter. after thinking over again and over, i have come to a conclusion that i will encoperate both ideas to my original plan. i will not elobarate and will let you know through the story of what i will be doing. today i will post two chapters for not having posted yesterday.
the chapter is here.
Chapter 9
New Rome
Past three months had been toughest in Jason’s life. Adjusting to a life of a god was most difficult for Jason. He had to first get hold of his godly form then his godly powers. He had become a lot powerful as he became a god when compared to what he was when he was a demigod. Now no doubt he liked the power but as yet he was not successful in mastering them. Lady Juno had taken the responsibility of training him. Many more had joined in to help as well. Mars was helping him by teaching him more about sword fighting. Apollo was teaching him archery and some things which kids don’t need to know, Diana had refused to train him in anything sighting him being a boy as a reason. Menivera was dealing with history and other conducts of a god. Juno concerned herself in teaching him how to control his godly form and other related things. Jason had to spend three days at new Rome and four days at the camp training with the gods and Lupa respectively. The roman legio was not informed of Jason being a god as yet. They were only told that Jason was on a quest for the gods and he would not be available to them for an entire year.
Jason had just managed to teleport with accuracy this got Juno to be greatly pleased and she started to praise the former hero. “Well done Jason, you have done well. You should be able to take your place as a god within a year from now. There is no doubt that even as a demigod you where someone whom no one could out shine.” She wanted to say more but got cut short by a snort. Both Jason and Juno looked at the person who had made that sound. It was none other than Mercury who had made such a noise. He spoke “I do not agree with that. I strongly believe that there is definitely a Perseus…” he wanted to say more but caught his tongue before he could cause a disaster by saying about the Greeks in front of a roman. Jason’s training was not yet complete. He was to be told of the presence of the Greeks only after completion of his training. The queen of the gods was glaring at the messenger god.
Jason who was innocent of the knowledge asked “Lord Mercury are you talking about Perseus who killed medusa?” mercury smiled both in relief and remembering the event of Percy’s first quest. “Of course, who else could it be? The very Perseus who killed medusa.” He bowed to Juno, who was still glaring at the god of thieves, he delivered a letter to her, winked at Jason and left. Jason not aware of whom Mercury really referred to, got back to his training.
Mercury exited the training area, his form shimmered and he was now in his greek form he let out a breath he did not know he was holding. ‘That was close’ he thought to himself. He almost had failed on an oath he had taken on Styx. There was no doubt in Hermes’s mind that Perseus Jackson was much greater hero than any other which had been till this date. There was no dark spot in his life story. Some might say that he left calypso but he made it up to her by having her released from her prison. He and Apollo had a long discussion about Percy’s future and what they had found out was something which they both had decided to keep a secret as long as they could manage to do so. He checked with his faithful snakes George and Martha who were also the part of the secret. He transported himself to the forests somewhere in state of Washington.
State of Washington
Artemis was having a dull day with her huntresses. They had chased a pack of hellhounds a long way and had brought it down completely and now they had nothing much to do. So the goddess ordered the party to set camps and take rest she herself sat near a creek and gazed at the moon which was shining in the sky. Then her attention went to a constellation she herself had put in the sky. The constellation of Zoë Nightshade, she remembered of all the adventures she had with her faithful friend. Once she was thinking about her former lieutenant she could not stop herself form thinking about him. The hero who had saved her life, hero who had succeeded in gaining her respect, hero to whom she still owed a dept. she felt a person approach her she turned back to see it was her lieutenant Thalia Grace. Thalia bowed to the goddess and said “My lady lord Hermes is here to deliver a letter to you.” The moon goddess responded and asked her to lead the god of messengers to her. Hermes had not waited for anyone to lead him; he came in and gave the letter to huntress and noting that something was bothering the goddess he took the courage to ask her “what is bothering you Artemis? Is something wrong?” before he could ask any more questions the goddess whose lieutenant was now out of ear shots began “ you know that incident of Perseus Jackson saving my life.” Hermes nodded his head and the twelve year old looking goddess continued “well I have not repaid that dept as yet and that is what causes a great discomfort to me. I truly don’t know how I should repay him. What is he needs he already does not have? What is that really would be something that can make us even?” a broad smile spread across the face of the god known for his pranks and thefts. This was not a good idea the goddess thought. But Hermes voiced his opinion any ways “there is something which Perceus Jackson does not have.” He did not let the maiden to interrupt and continued “he does not have any skills in archery. That is exactly you can give him.” The goddess was angry “you think I should give him my blessings?” she almost yelled but managed to keep her voice low. “No, no” Hermes said clarifying “I am not telling you to give him your blessings; he is not a girl as a fact he is a man. What I am saying is that you can give him the knowledge. The ability to learn archery.” The goddess pondered over it. She was now convinced that this was it. Archery is exactly what Perceus needed. She thanked Hermes who then left. The goddess checked the time, it was almost midnight now. She called her lieutenant and told her that she had to attend to some important matter and she could be late and she had for the hunters to carry on without her. Thalia did not question, it was common for the goddess to have to do irregular jobs. The goddess teleported herself to New York.
the next one will be up in an hour or so. thank you all
this chapter just came to me while typing and honestly i don't know where i will take this state of affairs.
Chapter 10
New York
A wonderful place Percy thought, he was gazing at the city from his apartment window. It had been a while after the camp had dispersed for the school. There were a lot of year rounder this time but he chose to go to be with his family. His mom had this very morning shocked him by telling him of the new younger sibling he was going to have. Yes his mother was pregnant with his step father Paul’s child. Percy was really happy for them. But this got him thinking he was a half blood, this would attract monsters and that would be dangerous for his little brother or sister. He had to do something; his mom knowing him had warned him about even thinking of leaving them. So Percy was deep in thought, what should he do so that his family could be free from any danger. He was very tired and he needed his sleep. The curse of Achilles was making him to have to sleep for hours. He looked at the moon lace plant glowing in the moon light and then he went to his room hit the pillow and fell asleep instantly.
Artemis was watching Perceus very closely through her moon. She saw as he went into his room and fell asleep immediately. She wanted to laugh at the site as to how he fell directly on his bed. She was certain that the hero had fallen asleep even before he touched the pillow. It was a pity that he had turned down immortality; she could have actually trained him herself. She had also made it point to make the offer to train him but he had refused godhood. The hunters had learnt from observation the reason behind him turning down immortality. The daughter of Athena should be considering herself lucky; she had got the best man of this century for herself. Romantic relationships was not what the goddess encouraged but she had no problem with Perceus and Annabeth’s relationship. The goddess waited for a longer time to make sure that everyone in the house was sound asleep, she teleported herself directly into Percy’s room. She slowly advanced toward the sleeping form. She placed her hand gently on Percy’s forehead.
Suddenly she was sucked into a dream which Percy was having at that moment. The goddess was surprised for no one could make a goddess to watch she had not intended to see, but here she was watching the dream which the hero was experiencing. It was within the woods, she immediately recognized the forest to be the one near the wolf house where the roman demigods meet the wolf Lupa. Then she saw a boy who had feature of Hermes badly wounded and saw Lupa pounce on the boy. Perceus was waking up. The goddess was trapped she could not teleport herself out; if she did she would end up killing Perceus. If she stayed she would have to explain about her presence in a man’s room that to being so close to him. She convinced herself that she would make some excuse or as intelligent Perceus was he would not notice such a thing at all. But when she saw Percy’s face she forgot everything and was completely filled with concern. She immediately felt Eros’s arrow go through her and Perceus she was doomed.
folks brace yourselves for the next chapter. which i will post tommorrow.
big smile
OH GOD BLESS YOU DUDE AND EPIC CHAPPIES,KEEP IT COMING
thank you my friend and here is the chapter.
Chapter 11
Sally Jackson was truly worried. She and her husband woke up late than usual; she had to hurry through things to get ready for work. She had tried everything she could think of to wake her son who was sleeping soundly. She tried to shake him, hold food to his nostrils, she even tried to pour water that to salt water to try and wake him up. With all this effort she had not been able to get any response from her son. The only thing which told he was alive was that he was breathing. She sent Paul to school where he was a teacher and also the school Percy went. She herself got a leave and stayed at home. She contacted the camp and Chiron’s help who assured her that it might be the Achilles curse that is making him sleep and if he did not wake up noon he himself would come by to check. Sally had not been completely honest with him, when she had gone into Percy’s room she had found Percy was in his shirt which was inside out. This was the same shirt which he was in last night and was dressed properly. His hair was a mess, like some had run their finger through them repeatedly. Some one had come into the room but who?

Thalia woke up on her usual time only to be summoned the very instant by her mistress. She went to the goddess of hunt and bowed to her “milady you asked for me.” The goddess looked up, Thalia by one look could say that something was wrong with the goddess but did not voice her concern. The goddess answered gravely “a very dangerous thing has happened Thalia, last night seven arrows of Eros have gone missing.” Thalia immediately knew the gravity of the situation. The goddess continued “there is no use of searching for the arrows as they self destruct in two hours of being away from its owner but the problem are who took them and why? The event happened when Eros was busy with his new mortal lover. The mission has not been assigned to us but to my stupid brother has been asked to investigate. So we will not bother ourselves with the matter. The reason I informed you of this, for you should know about the current events.” Thalia nodded. She could still see that the goddess really looked like she was about to lose the mask of calm she was putting up. The goddess spoke again “Thalia I know the resent war and the monster hunts has taken a toll of the hunters and they need rest so I have decided to send you all to the camp so pack quickly and head towards the nearest airport I have made arrangements for a flight to New York.” This got Thalia happy and she forgot the worry about Artemis and she ran to others to inform them of camp.

Percy woke up; it was 2 pm in the afternoon. He had taken a lot of time to sleep. He felt quite different like something had changed about him, something had happened to him. His body felt a bit stiff and he could not explain anything to himself and could not form a theory as to why his shirt was inside out and why he felt so tired? He got up slowly, he knew that he had missed school, he could see around him that attempts were made to wake him up. He slowly went into the bathroom, brushed his teeth, and took a shower. As soon as the water hit him he felt strength return to him. He slowly went into the kitchen trying to make sure that his mom was not there. Much to his relief there was no one in the kitchen but that was short lived because he heard a female voice which knew well enough to say was his mother when she was angry. “Percy Jackson what is the meaning of sleeping till noon on a weekday which also happens to be Monday.” The hero slowly turned around to be face to face with his mother and any one could detect that there was nothing heroic in the hero’s stance. “Good mor-. afternoon mom” Percy said weakly. Immediately he found himself in a tight embrace and a relived but at the same time a bit worried voice of his mother said “Percy what happened to you? I was so worried, I even called Chiron and was about to call you father. Are you feeling alright?” Percy slowly got himself released from her embrace and gave a smile and answer “I am ok mom might be the exhaustion because of training caused that, you know dad taught me how to make shapes out of water and to make them do my bidding. It was fun to do.” He wanted to say more but an iris message for his teacher the centaur stopped him. “Ah Percy” the centaur said “I see that you are up.” With that the trainer of hero’s bombarded his favorite student with questions. Percy was of little help but the centaur seemed to have made some theory of his own. After the message Percy had his food and some nectar and ambrosia. Percy was still feeling uneasy but hid it well or at least that was what he believed for his mother did not ask him any questions. In the evening Paul returned but did not ask any questions. He had called as and when he could and checked on Percy.

Percy, Paul, and Sally sat down to watch a movie needless to say Percy did not want to watch but out of politeness he did not protest slowly as the movie began Percy started to fall asleep. Suddenly he was woken up by someone who called out his name he quickly stood up and turned to see who had called for him only to find Annabeth in an iris messege. Now usually percy would have been way beyond happy to see his wisegirl but what he saw was not he wanted to see.

Annabeth’s blonde hair was a complete mess they were soaked in what Percy could say was blood. Before Percy could say anything Annabeth began "percy I need your help, there is no time to explain please come and help me please I am overwhelmed by monsters I cannot hold for long. I am just two blocks away from your house and there are two young demigods and a satyr along with me. Get a car we need to get them to camp as soon as possible.” With that the message ended. She had not told him in which direction she was in but to come here from her school to his house he knew the direction. He did not wait for any word from him mom or Paul. He just went for the keys of Paul’s car and mist travelled himself to the car. Mist travel was something which his father had taught him and he had mastered it. He did not care what mortals saw but got into the car and floored to gas. In just a minute he was there where Annabeth was fighting and it surprised him not just monsters but even some demigods were there and where attacking Annabeth who was single handedly holding them back. Anger rose in Percy to his command the water in the water mains responded and burst out of the pipes to hit the oppressors. It knocked out many of the demigods, killed some monsters and sent the remaining running for cover. The way he walked towards them many took him to be Poseidon for they started to yell ‘gods are not permitted to interfere’ as they ran away. He quickly picked up Annabeth who collapsed due to exhaustion. He motioned the two young demigods who might have been almost twelve and the satyr to his car. Percy put Annabeth in shotgun seat and had the rear seat for the others gave some nectar and ambrosia to his girlfriend who ate it gratefully. Percy once again floored the gas pedal. He took the road towards the camp and spoke for the first time “so care to explain.” He indicated this to the satyr since Annabeth had drifted off to sleep. The satyr who was well aware of who Percy was,was effected by Percy’s temper but he being a confident satyr began.
i hope people like it. please do review. i do like to know what you people think. and i always look forward for your kind words.
IT WAS AWESOME DUDE PLZ POST SOON
thank you again. i just hope that more people review and post comments.
here is the next chapter.
Chapter 12
Bob greenwood was a confident satyr. He had always admired Perceus Jackson, they did not know each other personally but Grover Underwood was one of bob’s friends. Grover would never get tried praising his demigod friend. Bob had led many half bloods to camp but had never formed any deep friendship with any. That all changed when he meet the demigods whom he was escorting. They had formed a deep friendship in the very small time. The demigods were twins but no one who saw them could tell that. The girl looked exactly like her mother goddess Iris and the boy had taken from their father. Iris visited them and had explained to the twins of demigods, gods and monsters and the satyr was taking them to the camp only to be attacked by monsters. The children were not powerful but since they were together their sent made it monsters. Bob explained Percy about all this and continued “when we were running away from these monsters we meet Miss Chase who helped us to get rid of them. We had little money left and all three of us were hungry so she offered us her help. When we were leaving a fresh set of monsters attacked us. Some demigods who had joined hands with titan forces had also tagged along. Some of them recognized Miss Chase and the blamed her for their defeat, they wanted revenge and attacked us all at once.” When he said this Percy’s was boiling with anger but he let the half goat to continue. “We ran away from there and Miss Chase suggested getting to your house and planning the next course of action there. But before we could get to you the monsters and titan supporters caught up with us. That is when we use the last drachma to call you. I guess lady Iris helped us a bit there the rainbow we created was not a good one and these two have not yet learnt to use their powers.” Even in his anger Percy had to ask “their power?” the satyr answer “yes, their power they are children of goddess Iris.” “Ho” that was all Percy said in return. “The rest you know.”The satyr said and then sat silently. The twins were exhausted and drifted off to sleep at the very beginning of the conversation.
The car was racing at its top speed which was way above the speed limits. The mortal police had not yet disturbed them; Percy knew that the goddess was helping in there. He was a bit angry, he had convinced himself that with the war over there will be no fight between the demigods but knowing that some demigods where still supporting titans did not help Percy’s temper. This was not the first time that the demigods in support of titans had attacked the once who had defended Olympus in the war. Only a few days back Travis and Katie were attacked when they were on a date. Before that Clarisse and Chris were attacked when they went to visit Clarisse’s mother. Even others were attacked. Percy was now unhappy that these half bloods could not be made to join camp and some serious measures had to be taken. He was so lost in his own thoughts that he did not see a hell hound blocking the road until Bob yelled “Percy watch out.” It was too late for any stunts like applying brakes and the car collided with the hound.
save the tigers. the above chapter is dedicated to the great beasts.(i definitely don't want to be infront of a hungry one.)
smile
AWESOME CHAPTER DUDE PLZ POST SOON
i hope more people will reveiw. and here is the chapter 13.
Chapter 13
Percy was desperate; he wanted everyone inside the car safe. To his surprise when the car collided with the hound the crack for which Percy had waited never came. The car was itself catastrophe but none inside the car were hurt this surprised not just Percy but all of them. Annabeth had woken up after the crash so were the twins. They immediately put themselves out of the car. They both looked in the direction of the hound which was crumbling to dust. Annabeth had a quizzed look on her face but Percy understood that it was the celestial bronze which Tyson had added while repairing the car for Paul after Blackjack had put a dent to it. They were all relived that they were safe but that was only shattered as they saw hundreds of monster running towards them.
Percy immediately turned towards the satyr “Bob take these two and head to the camp now. Inform Chiron of what is coming and ask him to send help.” He then turned to his love “go with them and keep them safe. I will hold the monsters.” Annabeth became red with anger she said “No, the last time I left you I almost lost you. I will stay and fight by your side no matter what. No Percy don’t look at me like that I am not leaving. You are not getting rid of me seaweed brain.” Percy had no choice he motioned for everyone to bolt in the direction of the camp.
Thalia and the rest of the hunters had a pleasant time flying. They had boarded the plane in Seattle and had just landed in New York and now they had to get to camp half blood. They decided that they will wait for their mistress lady Artemis to arrive she had instructed them to wait for her. Most of the hunters were not happy to go to the camp. They did not have anything against the camp; it was only problem for them that it was filled with boys and children of a certain love goddess. The hunters knew they need some serious rest so the complaining was kept to minimum. Then they saw a flash of light and the goddess of hunt was standing before them. Most noticed that the goddess still looked a bit distracted. On her orders they started to walk towards the bus which had come from camp itself for the logo Delphi’s strawberry was present. Once all the hunters were boarded and comfortable they started their journey towards the camp.
Percy could feel that the monsters were catching up. He was not one of the best athletes. He was trailing behind and to keep him company Annabeth was running slower than she was capable of. The twins and bob were well ahead that was the only relief they had. Percy looked side ways to his right where Annabeth was running, they exchanged a meaningful look. They had been together and fought side by side so many times that they knew each other too well and both had the knowledge that Percy could not keep the running for long. People would say that with Percy being the best fighter it would be easy to be fighting alongside him. That was a load of Minotaur dung. Percy was so unpredictable that fight alongside him took more than just skill and practice, no one but Annabeth was a master of the subject. They both decided that it was turn the monsters to dust time. They turned around and took a fighting stance. The monsters that had faced the duo before froze in their track. By seeing this all others stopped as well. Percy assessed the army of his enemy; there were at least hundred monsters of different kind and ten demigods in total. A tall guy with blonde hair and muscular features holding a sword of about four feet made up of bronze stood before them and spoke “finally decided to surrender hero.” Percy just snorted at this. The tall guy unmistakably who was the leader continued “too bad Jackson anyways you and your girlfriend are to die.”
Percy who was standing tall spoke with his most convincing tone “really dude do you think that by having somewhere around hundred monsters and a few demigods you are going to kill me. That would be something to watch. The titans are defeated people and they are not returning any time soon. The gods are claiming all their children come on guys why do you want to continue with your foolishness. There are cabins for all minor gods now. Camp is a good place to be. Put down your weapons and you are always welcome to the camp.” To this the leader of the group just answered with a command to attack and the monster and the demigods charged at Percy and Annabeth. First to reach them were the monsters. The very moment they came into the range of Pery’s or Annabeth’s weapon they were reunited with their friends in tartarus. Percy was knocking down the demigods he did not kill them. The fight was going on and more and more of the enemies were getting defeated. A monster was successful in distracting the daughter of Athena and one of the enemy demigods took this chance to cut a wide gash in Annabeth’s left arm. This angered Percy with one swift motion he killed the monster responsible and sent the demigod rolling on the ground. The victory was near Percy thought but that very instance a fresh wave of monster came. More and more monsters were engaging the two heroes. Annabeth was getting covered with wounds and soon she would collapse of exhaustion. Percy immediately made the mini hurricane of his and with that he started to attack the monsters. This provided Annabeth to rest for some time. Percy had done mist travelling many times but his success was with transporting only himself, he had not tried to take another person along. The major problem was that it was a dry day and there was no much water in the air so mist travel was out of question. Percy was slowly getting tiered. Last night something had happened and it had weakened him greatly so keeping up the hurricane which he had increased in size for a long time was not possible. He had to allow Annabeth to resume fight.
Chiron was sitting in his wheel chair which magically hid his true for from others when wish for it. It had been a decent day, some new campers had arrived and he had instructed the demigods in archery. For some reason Chiron was feeling very anxious. He did not understand why but his instincts told him that something was going to happen and that it was not something good. As he sat in the porch he could see a satyr and two demigods running towards the big house. All three were out of their breaths as they reached the steps of the big house and the demigods understandable passed out due to exhaustion. The satyr’s expression was enough to tell Chiron that some was terribly wrong. After gaining some steadiness and catching his breath he told the centaur of what had transpired. Immediately a fighting force of demigods were summoned the passed out demigod twins transferred to the infirmary and the literally ran for Percy and Annabeth’s aid.
Percy was getting too tired to continue fighting he would drop any moment now but he could not do that his girlfriend was in danger she was injured and fighting in her complete form was not possible for her, they were getting overwhelmed. For the first time an opponent was able to stab Percy straight at his heart, a natural thing to do when such an attack is made is to move to your right but in this case he could not do so because Annabeth was leaning on his back. All hope seamed as to drain out of Percy but when a monster lunged at him. It froze in mid attack; Percy could see a silver arrow sprouting through the monsters chest and then came the sound of the hunting horn.
please post your comments.thank you.
awesome chapter man post soon
:D PETER JOHNSON IS A GOD! :D Tehehe:)
big smile
Is he????? That waz soooo good!!!
thank you guys. as for percy he is not (yet) a god. he is still tied to the mortal world.
Chapter 17
The hunters were having a good time as they were travelling towards the camp. They were now on the very road which led to half blood camp. Suddenly there was a bright flash of light and stood in front of them was the goddess of hunt herself. She looked really disturbed and I lot of anger. Before anyone could say or do anything the goddess spoke “hunters we have to hurry, a mile from here Perceus Jackson and Annabeth Chase are fighting for their life against a huge force of monsters and some demigods who still seem to hold grudge on their defeat. With that the goddess made the bus go even faster. Within no time they were at the battle scene. The door was opened and Thalia was the first one out. She raised her bow notched an arrow at the monster which was about to pounce on Percy. The arrow went straight through the monster’s heart and it disintegrated into dust. The hunters were all out of the bus and blowing the horn on their mistress’s command they started to send arrows after other at the monsters and enemy demigods alike. If you did not know better you would have said it was raining arrows. This new attack was not suspected or anticipated by the attackers and this put the monsters into panic. But the leader successfully regrouped his army and directed a part of the attack at the hunters and forced them to switch to close range weapons in which the hunters lacked dearly. Artemis who saw that Percy was getting tired immediately sent a message to her father to make it rain. Zeus who had no idea as to what was happening obliged because he had a soft spot of his daughter. The rain gave Percy with new strength he attacked with new fire. He created the mini hurricane and started to take out every monster in his path. This was not something the enemy was expecting and panic overwhelmed and they started to lose. Soon enough the enemy lines began to thin. The son of Hecate who was the leader took matter into his own hands he charged towards Percy and sent many magically enhanced blows towards Percy. Needless to say none affected him. Percy dropped the hurricane the rain had stopped the hunters were now once again had switched to their bows. Percy engaged Steve son of Hecate in one to one battle and in no time the titan supporter was in bruises and cuts all over his body. Annabeth had just taken care of some of the final monsters and was fighting another demigod. Percy could not let his concentration be directed elsewhere so he took on this opponent. He tried to reason with his opponent “look around you, your army is no more. Don’t you think it is high time that you dropped your weapon and surrender.” To this the demigods answer was a loud never and he back up a few paces and then took out a revolver out of his pocket he pointed it in Percy’s direction. Percy could only feel sad for this last effort of the demigod whose name he did not know. Percy said as calmly as he could “dude it is of no use a bullet from that thing cannot hurt me. Please surrender and end this madness.” For this came as cool a reply “yes, I will end this.” He slowly when for the trigger suddenly Percy had a bad feeling about this. The guy pulled the trigger but just before doing so he slightly changed the direction he was pointing. At that very moment a silver arrow went straight through his head. The sound of the gun shot was enough to freeze Percy. He turned around and ran with his full speed yelling “Annabeth” who was falling slowly to the ground, blood pouring out of her wound. Percy held her in his arms. He was in shock and filled with worry.”Annabeth, Annabeth” he called her name. he looked up he found the goddess of moon who had a sad expression on her face “do something” he asked but he knew that there was nothing she could do. Thalia was completely in shock and could not move. The heroes from the camp had just arrived, witnessing what had happened where all in shock.

“Percy” Annabeth’s voice was very low as she tried to get her seaweed brain’s attention. She knew that she did not have much time. The bullet had hit her heart and it was poisoned. No magic could save her, not even the Golden Fleece had the magic to heal her. She once again called Percy but he was too busy trying to have the others help that Annabeth at last resolved to call him by his nickname she had given him. Amidst all the pain she was feeling she pulled the strength and with all her energy called “seaweed brain” this got Percy’s attention. “Don’t worry wisegirl we will have you cured in no time just stay strong and stay with me.” Percy’s eyes were now filled with tears, he knew that there was no hope Annabeth was dying. “Promise me Percy” Annabeth was still in pain she could feel the loss of blood, she could feel the poison spread through her body and her vision was getting blur. “Anything wisegirl anything” that was all Percy could manage, he had to keep strong he told himself. Annabeth now was using the last of her energy. “Promise me not to waste over me.” “Annabeth!” that was all Percy could say. Annabeth I love you, I love my wisegirl. Please don’t say such a thing.” Annabeth tried to smile but the physical pain was nothing when compared to the pain she was feeling. When Thalia had told her that Percy was visited by the goddess of love herself Annabeth knew that their love story was to be a tragedy. “You promised seaweed brain, I want you to keep that promise.” She coughed blood; Percy tried relieve her of her pain but could not find a way to do so. He just said with still in tears “I love you wisegirl.” This time Annabeth smiled “I love you seaweed brain.” With that she went limp; the live in her was no more. Everyone who was shocked was now struck with grief. Percy cried out “Annabeth, Annabeth “ her shook her hoping she would just get up and say boo and call him a seaweed brain for thinking she would give him up so easily. Grief was now getting a deeper hold of Percy. He had been badly wounded when fighting a Minotaur, he had felt pain when he had lifted the sky, had felt pain when lava was poured on him and he had felt like getting dissolved and losing his identity but each time there was his wisegirl to bring him back. There always she was to guide him in physical or as illusion but she was always there. Today as he was feeling the pain of grief there was no wisegirl to comfort him there he was completely defeated. The pain was unbearable, he wanted to die he did not want to live in the world where there was no wisegirl to laugh at his stupidity, to feel proud of his bravery and to care for him when he was ill. The one who loved him and he loved back was no more. Slowly Percy’s vision started go blured and he collapsed still holding Annabeth in his arms.

crying
my deep condolences to Annabeth fans (please don't send me to visit her). it was necessary for this story.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NykM said…
i think that this is..... AWESOME
OH MY GOD. I AM NOT SURE I CAN READ SOMETHING WITHOUT PERCABETH:'((

Bring her back please:'((((
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fman172 said…
finally anabeth dies. lol ive nvr liked her in the series i was hoping he would go rachel
crying
Wat the fman172!!!!!! That waz sooo epic!!! Poor annabeth!!!! Poor Percy!!! Soo sad!!! Soo Tragic!! Oh this is soo good!! And no Rachel!! She's good as a oracle!!
smile
EPIC AND PLZ POST SOON I JUST CANT WAIT TO READ THE REST