Helden des Olymp The New Olympian

ajatashatru posted on Jun 22, 2011 at 04:54AM
I am new here,this is my fanpop.I hope you like it.
I donot own any characters.
I might even borrow some of the scenes from other.
please read and share your views.
last edited on Aug 11, 2011 at 05:53PM

Helden des Olymp 649 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 649

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Artemis037 said…
heart
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really liked it! I think there should be longer fight scenes though...
Keep posting!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr vlad_todd_fan said…
big smile
AMAAAAAAAAZIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you Uh, please read my stories? It's obviously not gotten as much attention as yours but I'd really appreciate it if you read it please please please.

link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr thunderwolf233 said…
this is my favorite post
hers my forum link
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PersesJr said…
Hey can u guys check out my new forum link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ajatashatru said…
thank you guys. the next chapter as follows.

Chapter 57
So far the quest to save the goddess of moon was not that of a challenge for Jason and his sister. At numerous occasions monsters had attacked them but Jason and Thalia had easily taken care of them. Those weaklings were no match to his awesome god powers. “The monsters have grown weak after the war.” Jason said looking at his sister. “I don’t know Jason. You may be right but still saying so is bad omen. It can also be that with us being gods makes us stronger. But I do have another theory.” Thalia said. “Another theory?” Jason wanted to know. “Well Percy is also on a quest with the same goal. The titans have always feared him for one reason or the other. I believe that they are considering him as an eminent threat and they are sending the stronger monsters after him, so only weaker monsters are coming for us.” Thalia explained. “You think they are underestimating us. I defeated Koios and destroyed the throne of Saturn. They do not think of me as a threat. Your theory is hilarious.” Jason looked like he wanted to kill the titans for the insult. Thalia looked amused “if you want to know then Percy has defeated four titans namely Atlas, Iapetus, Hyperion and Cronus. No doubt they think of him as of higher threat. Besides we should be happy because our quest so far has gone smooth. It will only give me nightmares to think what Percy might have to face.” Jason and Thalia remained silent for a while. Thalia was watching her brother closely and then suddenly she spoke “brother if you think that by saving her life you will win her heart then you are mistaken.”

Jason turned around and looked at his sister surprise clearly written over his face. Thalia continued “milady told me what had been planned for her by our father. She knew that our father wanted her to be yours. To say she is angry would be the understatement of the year. She will find a way out of it so don’t carry any dreams.” Jason looked a bit hurt. His father and step mother had ordered him to win the heart of the goddess and here was his sister telling him that he would never get the girl. “You told me once that the only male your goddess does not despise is Percy Jackson. You told me that he had saved her life and after that the goddess had a soft spot for him.” Jason would have gone on and on but Thalia cut him off “she respects Percy not because he saved her life but because he acted selflessly. He lifted the sky on his shoulder so that others could live. He helped Zoe Nightshade to finally find peace which even after years with the hunt she could not find. Percy helped her even without his own knowledge and helped her to forgive herself. There are many reasons milady respects Percy but today is not the time and it is not for me to tell.” Jason wanted to say something against the hero but Thalia had walked away and now was talking to the undead captain of the ship they were sailing on.

Jason walked up to them. Thalia turned to her brother “we are heading in the direction the compass has been showing us. Captain tells me that we have the sea of monster to face.” Jason nodded his head “how long until we reach there?” the captain answered by telling them that they should be there in an hour. He also told them that there were two entrances and by going in the direction they were they would soon be meeting charybdis and Scylla. Jason acted confident but Thalia knew that sea of monsters was not child’s play. Percy, Annabeth, Grover and Tyson had gone there to bring the fleece to save her life. She had listened to the narrative given by Annabeth. One hour passed Jason walked up to the captain. “Are we there yet?” The captain turned to look at Jason “yes my lord we are there at the entrance but there seems to be no sign of charybdis and Scylla.” “What do you mean!?” Thalia questioned. “Lady Thalia, it seems that someone else came by and has killed the sisters.” “What!?” Jason yelled and at the same time Thalia yelled “Percy!” in excitement. Jason turned to look at his sister who continued “only Percy. Only he could manage such a thing. He is here. He has come to the rescue.” Jason looked alarmed. If Percy Jackson killed the monsters then he has already gone past this place. “Full steam ahead, full steam ahead. Take this dam ship as fast as it can go.” Jason yelled. The captain nodded and yelled orders. The ship started to pick up speed. Thalia was too excited to care about her brother. Percy had come to rescue Artemis and that was all what mattered.
thank you again. i am sure to read your stories and i will do so by tommorrow's post.( i do read all the stories even if i do not comment) with this chapter i think that a meeting with our Percy and Jason is fast approching. i don't know if i want them to meet now or take some time to do so. one part of me tells me to get them to face each other and be done with them but my other part tells me to make them wait. i will think of some thing don't worry.

now i know you guys at many points have said about the various domains Percy should have but now it is offical. what should be our Percy's domains? please do tell.

keep reading keep posting.
smile
Awesome chapter dude,post soon
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Percy99Jackson said…
big smile
awesome chapter.and percy domains should be light and time he defeated both titan of light and time.and jason should be god of weirdos and goats cause he defeated krios.post really soon plz!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr foreverpercy said…
big smile
Awesome!!

I agree with what Percy99Jackson said. Percy should have control over time and light(and maybe atlas's power if he has any) along with control over water, some earth power and some power over air to make hurricanes and all!! Plzzz make Percy meet Jason quickly but the choice is yours to make.

Keep Writing Keep Posting
laugh
yeah i am hoping he keeps his old powers with water earthquakes and hurricanes.hope he becomes the god of time and light hope he has the water earth and storm powers.and to be honest the most powerful at the min are poesidan and percy
smirk
No Jason should be god of broccoli because like him nobody likes it
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ApolloPride said…
big smile
Great chapter, i love Jason's ego haha! I was on the phone with my friend yesterday and she said that she likes Jason over Percy. I hung up on her. I agree with Percy99Jackson about the powers thing.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr OsnapitzJJ said…
Bwahahahah:D I loved 'em!!!!!! I agree with Thunderwolf on that!!!

Idk about his Powers. Everyone keeps saying time but I'd like it lo be different than a story we've already read.

How about something like Jason's?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr skyguy98 said…
smile
Have percy defeat jason and have all his powers plus the others!Great story has to be my favorite.
big smile
this is the best forum.. mine is no match
Vor mehr als einem Jahr swiftwater said…
meh
PLEASE!! Let Percy resceu Artimis
mischievous
Haha I hope Thalia puts Jason in his place- WAY below Percy!!!

About Percy's powers, I don't know. Personally I think he should be the god of everything (sorta kidding here (: ) But I think it would be cool if it had something to do with water still

Keep posting! Your story is truly amazing!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr theorder said…
Yay!! Love your chapters!!! :D
About Percy's powers... Idk but it's be cool if he could transform into different things connected with the sea (just kidding here)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr RachelDare14 said…
heart
Woo! Go Percy!!! Jason is sooo like Jupiter is this version and I love it because even though TLH is out already etc. this is how I imagined Jason after hearing he was a son of Zeus/Jupiter! I have no clue what Percy's powers/domains could other than keeping his water, ice powers etc. Keep going!!!!!

P.S. I think time as well too!
cool
everyone-its time powers and light also hurricanes water and earthquakes plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
no just water, and some earth
smile
Plzzz post can't wait and people percy's powers are water hurricane earthquakes light time
angelic
thunder thats stupid no offence
big smile
fooreverpercy i agree a bzillion times with you
this chapter is not hte one with action.here we go.

Chapter 58

“No.” Percy yelled. “Hey we could just go there and relax for a while.” Hazel retorted. After spotting the island Hazel, Sandra and Lisa wanted to go there and take a small break. But Percy refused to let them go there. “This is the sea of monsters. Do you have any idea what danger could be there?” Percy tried to reason with his friends. “Ho, come on brother you kill three unbeaten monsters and you are afraid of the danger what the island can throw? What kind of hero are you?” Sandra said. Percy was now a bit angry, something told him that he had been at this island before and it had not turned out in his favor. “Sandra, take out that telescope of yours.” Percy said with as much politeness as he could manage. Sandra did as she was asked. “Now just look at the ships which are at the dock. Observe that some of the ships are new but most are old, older than the roman times. You can see that some are from greek times as well. Ships are docked everywhere but do you see any activities on them?” Percy questioned his sister. Sandra shook her head, she saw no one on the ships. Percy continued “when ships are docked at a harbor there always is activity but here we see none. There is only one answer to this, the sailors who go on that island never return. “My lord we should investigate the island, may be some monster that kills people for food. We could kill it.” Lisa said.

“I feel like I have been here before and the experience was not a good one and my senses tell me not to go over there. Besides we have no time for relaxation. Every minute we wait will put Artemis in more danger.” Percy said. “You are right brother.” Sandra agreed with her brother. “Wait did you call Lady Diana with her Greek name?” Hazel asked with an expression on her face which looked like it was a mixture between shock, concern and anger. Percy turned to look at her “yes, I called her with her Greek name. She asked me to call her so.” Sandra was a bit puzzled “she asked you to?” Percy nodded “she came in my dream and she told me that I had to get there as quickly as possible.” “What were her exact words, brother?” Sandra questioned with a voice which had authority. “Well, she told me that she would always be Artemis to me. She told me that I had to rescue her before the titans found out about some secret. Well, she actually told me that was our secret. Don’t ask me what I have no idea. Then she asked me to save her. Actually her exact words were “Save us, please do not abandon us.” And I honestly don’t know what she meant by us so don’t ask.” Percy blushed a bit remembering the kiss but he kept that detail to himself. It was good that no one seemed to notice it. Sandra knew exactly what us was but she kept quiet. Others tried to form theories but to Sandra’s relief none were close to the truth. They did not go to the island but kept moving forward.
The ship gained speed the ladies forced Percy below deck and made him take a nap. Dreamless was what Percy got for a while but suddenly Percy found himself on a volcano. When he looked around he spotted two people. They were about fifteen years of age. He immediately recognized one as himself. The other was a girl. She was beautiful. She had blonde hair which had curls like a princess. Percy saw that the he was trying to convince the girl about something. There seemed to be a disagreement between them. Percy was sure that his dream self was going to receive a punch but to not just his surprise but also the dream Percy’s surprise he received a kiss. The girl put on a cap and then she disappeared. The scene changed Percy saw another dream. He was battling some demigod. By the looks of it the demigod was losing. The demigod backed away and Percy allowed him to do so. The demigod pulled out a gun and shot. The dream Percy tensed as did the real Percy. Then they both turned to look where the bullet had hit. The same blonde girl from his earlier dreams was in pool of blood. “No.” Percy yelled and he woke up. He found himself in the bed which he had slept. Zero thirty in the morning said some feeling in Percy’s head. He turned to look at the clock at the table and it confirmed him. Suddenly Percy felt very sick. He jumped out of his bed and ran to the bathroom and started to vomit. Once he was done. He asked himself why he was vomiting and why exactly he had not informed others about this. He shook his head to clear his mind.

Percy walked up to the deck. Lisa was handling the wheel. “Lisa if you want rest I can take from here.” Percy said. Lisa smiled at her master “my lord you are up. Did you have a good sleep?” she asked. “Well ya. I did have a good sleep.” He did have a good sleep even though the ending was with a dream which Percy knew was a memory and not just a dream. “So do you want to take rest? If you do I can take it from here.” Percy offered. Lisa smiled once again “no my lord I don’t need rest for I just had one. It is my turn anyways but thank you for your offer.” “Don’t mention it.” Percy said. They could see a mountain breathing smoke at a distance. “One of the forges of Vulcan, we should stay clear of it. Lisa nodded and maneuvered the ship so as to take a route around the volcano. “So Lisa, what is your story.” Percy asked Lisa so as to be able to pass time. “My story is not for the faint hearts my lord.” Lisa said with a grin on her face. “I think I can handle that.” Percy said with a smile on his lips. Lisa began her story like how she did not remember her father and how she had spent all her life she can remember at the camp. She told him the stories of the mission she had performed. Lisa offer to tell Jason’s stories of him killing the Trojan sea monster and his fight with the titan but Percy insisted on Lisa’s story rather than Jason’s which Percy had listened to many a times. Two hours passed just like that. Percy asked Lisa to take rest and he himself took the wheel. At about four thirty Sandra came by and made Percy leave. Percy went to his bed but did not go to sleep. Percy suddenly stood up from his bed. He ran to the deck but turned around he ran back and woke Hazel and Lisa up. He got Amber and ran to the deck. “We are reaching some land and it is the island of the Sirens." Percy said as soon as he was in the hearing range of Sandra.
ok guys i am yet to decide on what domains Percy should have. i am still thinking. i guess water will on the list it isthe others i have to still finalize. i am sure i will do it as early as possible.
thank you guys for your ideas i will see as to what i can do to Percy.
big smile
Amazing!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz poooooooossssssstttttttt!!!!!!!!

And I am first to comment
big smile
awesome chapter.and he has too have time and light as well and espeacally time cause he knows the time without looking at the clock.
post really soon plzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
cake
Happy Birthday Percy Jackson!its august 18 today percys birthday
so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
Awesome chapter post soon and Jason and Percy should meet in the next chapter
big smile
Amazing! I loved every bit of it! Keep posting!
I was thinking, is hazel going to get it because i notice that two of percy's lovers are dead
Vor mehr als einem Jahr i_luv_percy said…
This is awesome I think Percy should listen to the sirens nd learn about Annabeth
worried
I luv percy that isn't a good idea percy has controll of the ship and will get loose and the others aren't strong enughf to hold him
meh
everyone-im just wondering should i do a SoN im terrible writer i think but should i give it a go?[sorry about the spam there dude but would like to know]
smile
Swiftwater yea your probably right they wouldn't be able tO hold him
smirk
maybe he can resist the sirens
a belated happy birthday to Perceus Jackson.

Chapter 59

“Ok guys we have the wax. Now we have to put it on our ears so that we don’t hear the sirens sing.” Sandra said as she handed over wax so that everyone could cover their ears. Percy was struggling to make Amber to allow him to put wax over her ears. Every time he did so the wolf would scratch it away with her claws. Percy became a bit angry with this after many tries; some threats and some bribe Amber allowed Percy to cover her ears. Both Sandra and Percy worked to make the ship move faster. They could see the island of Sirens where the said creatures were singing. It was tempting they just wanted to remove the wax from their ears and listen. After all it was just a song. Percy was staring ahead and guiding the ship away as quickly as possible with the help of his sister. Percy removed the wax from his ears “finally out of ears shots.” The others nodded their head as they removed the wax from their ears. Percy helped amber with her ears. “How far are we from our destination?” Hazel asked. “By considering our coordinates we should be there like in five hours. It is eight fifteen now we should be there around one fifteen in the afternoon.” Percy answered. “I forgot the most important thing though.” Percy added. All of them looked at him questioning him what he had forgotten. “Well I am hungry. Are we having breakfast anytime soon?” they all burst laughing. The important thing was that he was hungry. They went down to the kitchen. Lisa, Sandra and Hazel made the food. They kept Percy away because the last time he had helped it had not gone well.

“Percy!” Sandra said. She was surprised as well as concerned. She and Percy were talking about what the reason behind the kidnapping of the moon goddess was. Percy looked at his sister with a questioning look. The others who were busy watching over the sea in different directions also turned their attention towards Sandra and Percy. “Percy what has happened to your eyes?” Sandra questioned. “What!?” Percy asked back. “Your eyes they are not like they were the last time I saw. It has changed. It looks different.” Sandra looked around. “Come with me.” she said and pulled Percy towards her room. Hazel, Lisa and Amber followed. “Look at the mirror brother.” Sandra pushed Percy towards the mirror. Percy looked into the mirror. He saw that like always he had messy black hair with some white streaks in it. He had is always rebellious face which marked him as a trouble maker. The same body the girls lose themselves over. He then looked into his eyes. There he saw nothing new. It was his always sea green eyes. He turned to Sandra puzzled. “Look closely.” she ordered. Percy turned back to the mirror. He observed and to say he was shocked well would not explain the situation. He was taken aback would be the right words. His eyes were not just his usual sea green but they seem to have some yellow no some golden color in them.

“Well, what does it mean?” Hazel asked for many would say the hundredth time. “I don’t know.” Percy said. “I don’t understand. My eyes have always been green. They never had gold in them. Gold is unnatural, almost monstrous.” “Don’t say that brother. They are not monstrous. The truth is that they have become so intoxicating that I am surprised that Hazel and Lisa have been successful in keeping their thoughts to themselves. You are my brother that is the only thing which has kept me sane. Trust me Percy they have grown in power. They have become more captivating than they were before.” Sandra said. “Brother when asking Hazel to stay away from you I told her that even goddess would want to have you. Now with those eyes I am afraid they will go up to any extent to have you.” Now that did not cheer Percy up at all. If goddess were to come after him then it would be a dangerous thing. He had to find a way around. They tried to build up a convincing theory for Percy’s new eye color but they could not draw any conclusions. Hazel took the telescope and was looking ahead into the sea. She had to stop herself from looking into Percy’s eyes. Sandra had now many a times shoved her to get her attention away from Percy. Hazel entertained herself with the telescope and tried avoided thinking of Percy but she was failing epically. She saw that the was some small object approaching them or a better description would be that they were heading towards this object. Might be there is a land ahead. Hazel thought to herself. She continued to watch the object. As they got closer she object became bigger. “Hey guys I think there is land ahead.” Hazel said. Percy Sandra and Lisa were having a deep discussion about Percy’s eyes. They all looked up at Hazel. She pointed ahead in the direction she had spotted the object in the sea. Percy walked over and took the telescope and looked in the said direction. He took a while observing the object. “Sandra, make arrangements for the cannons. We have a ship which is heading towards us and I feel like it is part of our welcome committee.”
well i did not have any of them fall for the Sirens song. Percy could not be contained if he were to go for the song so i took the save route. i am trying to think of a good way to have Percy and Jason face to face. Percy's ship (his sister's ship) is faster because it was given by the god of the sea. the ship of Jason belongs to the god of war so having them meet in the sea is not an option. might be at their destination they could meet. i will think of something.
till then keep reading keep posting.
big smile
Amazing!! Does this mean that Percy is getting power over time since Kronos's eyes were gold or is he turning into a god?? Again amazing!!!

Keep Writing Keep Posting
big smile
awesome!!!!
heart
Good thing he isn't at camp, even more girls would fall for him :) Super-fantastic chapter!
Keep posting!
big smile
awesome chapter dude!!!
post soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzz­zz!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr happyfestus said…
mischievous
Grat Chapterrrrrrrr!!!!!! Can't wait till Jason has his butt kicked by Percy! Who agrees?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr skyguy98 said…
big smile
Awesome best story I've read on fanpop and to happyfestus yeahhave percy kick jasons butt
mischievous
happy festus we have an acord
I agree
smile
I think the yellow eyes mite be from Diana but im not sure
big smile
I agree with happyfestus
smile
Awesome chapter and the ship is Jasons ship right,post soon
Chapter 60

Percy leapt on the next monster and turned it into dust. The ship which had come from the opposite direction of their journey was full of monsters. Percy and Sandra had worked on speeding up the ship. Lisa had taken to fire cannons at the opponent ship. Percy had given her instructions on the exact area she had to aim for. Percy was doing two jobs at the same time. He was steering the ship as fast as he could away from the attacking ship. To Percy’s relief there were no demigods on the ship. Hazel and Sandra were shooting arrows and Percy was keeping away the monsters from them. Their ship was taking a hit as the opponents were firing their cannons at them. Percy’s ship was fast and was the only reason why the ship was still holding. The monsters were sending their own attack the three along with Amber the wolf were dogging all over the place to keep themselves from being hit. One monster which had dog like face came dangerously close to Hazel. Percy ran towards it and gave it a good size kick sending it at least ten feet away. The dog faced monster got up and looked at Percy with hatred clearly written in its eyes. “Perceus Jackson, you killed my family at the forges. I will kill you and avenge my family.” The monster lunged at Percy but before it could find him Sandra’s arrow killed it. Percy nodded his thanks to his sister and started dealing with other monsters. Lisa fired the cannons and the shot put a hole in the titan ship. The ship was going down. This fight would end soon. Sandra and Hazel were getting tiered. Percy saw that even Amber looked worn-out; it was easy to deduce that Lisa would not be in good shape either. Percy sent another monster back to tartarus that was when he heard commanding and booming voice saying “stop.”

Percy looked in the direction and standing there was a guy in Greek armor. He looked weird for he had dog like features. His face was human but still it had some features of a dog, especially his ears which were unmistakably a dog’s. Percy did not stop himself and laughed loudly. The guy looked offended “Perceus Jackson just because you defeated the titan of time you will not laugh at other titans.” Percy stopped laughing but kept his grin. The fighting had stopped when the titan had yelled to stop, because the monsters did not come charging and stood behind the titan. The once which had come forward were now in dust. “Well dog dude who are you?” Percy asked. The titan glared and made a dog like sound. He was not happy being called dog dude. “Perceus Jackson you have not learnt your mythology properly. It surprises me that the goddess of wisdom was going to give you her daughter. I am Perses the titan of destruction. I am here to destroy you.” Percy was a bit puzzled. Goddess of wisdom giving him her daughter but Percy knew he had pressing issues like a titan to take care of. Percy smiled “it is sad Perses but you cannot do that. You are a titan as you say. Then you cannot fight me unless I have invited you and I don’t see myself doing so.” The titan just smirked “Perceus you have defeated the titan king and because of that the laws don’t apply to you anymore.” saying so he charged at Percy with a wicked looking four feet long bronze sword. Percy side stepped and he blocked the next attack. The monsters stood there just watching as did Hazel, Sandra and Amber. Lisa came above to see the commotion and joined her friends to watch her master and a titan fight. Perses swung his sword at Percy’s head. He simply used his palm to catch the flat of the sword and pushed it upwards. The titan missed Percy’s head and the momentum made him stumble. Percy took this opportunity and slashed with his sword leaving a good size cut near the abdomen on the titan’s chest. Perses gave a cry of pain. He started pushing Percy harder. Percy blocked every attack from the titan. He side stepped blocked hacked slashed. He even kicked the titan many a time making the titan stumble. Percy was enjoying himself as he toyed with the titan. Every second was making the titan angered and the monsters more and more afraid. The truth was that a monster when it was afraid would only become more dangerous.

The titan started to use his titan powers. He started to glow turning towards his true from. Percy sensed this. Letting the titan take his true form was not a good option. He called for the sea and the water shot up from the sea. Percy made the water engulf the titan in a cocoon. The titan won’t die that easily. Percy jumped forward and sent the sword flying from titan’s hand. He made the titan kneel making titan’s head appear from the cocoon Percy placed his sword at his opponents throat. “Tell me Perses, why did you kidnap Artemis?” the titan did not answer. The monsters charged Percy made more water come from the sea at the same time Sandra and Hazel sent a volley of arrows. They effectively killed all the monsters. Some jumped into the sea with the hope of saving themselves. Now the only once left on the ship were Percy, Sandra, Lisa, Amber, Hazel and the defeated titan. Percy made the blade dig a bit into the throat of the titan. “Now don’t be shy Perses tell me why did you kidnap Artemis. You know if you tell me the truth I will let you go.” The titan looked at Percy with complete hatred “I will make you suffer Jackson.” Percy scoffed “ho I am so afraid of you. Please great titan, don’t do that to me.” Percy said in a mock pleading voice. “Now Perses you tell me the reason and I will let you go. Of course you will have to go in peace and not retaliate. If you do not believe me I swear on river Styx that I Perecus Jackson will let go of Perses the titan of destruction if he gives me the valid information and leave in peace.” Sandra, Lisa and Hazel were shocked by what Percy said to say anything.

Percy continued to look at the titan there was no expression on his face. He was unreadable. Perses considered his options Percy Jackson had sworn on the river so the titan began “she used to be a nymph before she was made a goddess. You see, if you sacrifice a maiden nymph at the right time you gain power unimaginable. No one used it before because of the fear of going insane because of it. But some of us found that if the ritual was done correctly it can be done with no problems. Lapetus discovered a way to do the ritual correctly so he needs maiden nymphs. The most know was Artemis so we took her.” “How much time do we have?” Percy questioned. “I don’t know.” The titan said softly. Percy was processing what he had heard. The titan spoke again “I now understand why all those fear you. You are unbeatable.” Percy did not answer that he knew he had gotten all the information he could get, he just said “be gone titan.” Then he let the water around the titan let him go and walked away. Perses knew that being defeated by Perceus would be bad for his reputation. He made the sword of his which was lying feats away jump back to his hand. The girls who were walking towards Percy saw this and they were alarmed Percy saw this change he waited by stopping in his track. Perses charged at Percy with his sword. Percy had already caped his sword and put it into his pocket. When Perses reached Percy, Percy just moved to his left at the last minute and then ducked. He caught hold of Perses arm which was mid swing. Percy twisted it and yanked the sword out of the titan’s grip and shoved the sword straight through the titan’s heart. Perses gasped, Perceus had sworn that if he went peacefully he would be spared. Perses had acted against the arrangement and Percy and rewarded him. Perses clutched the sword trying to remove it from its place but he knew it was a lost cause. He stumbled to the edge of the ship and promptly fell over. Perses found his essence drifting to the darkest pits as he fell into the sea.

“It was really immature of you to promise the titan anything. What were you thinking? Had you gone nuts?” Sandra yelled at her brother. Percy just looked at her “I needed information. We needed information. That was the only way to make a titan speak. Also now we know the reason behind the kidnapping. We also know that there is no time to waste. I hope the ship will heal. We need to go ahead as quickly as possible.” As angry Sandra was at her brother there was no point in continuing to press him in this matter. The ship had already started to fix. Percy made it a point that they were soon going to face worse things so they should conserve their energy. Instead of having both he and Sandra move the ship only he was going to do that from then. They now could see land ahead of them but that was not the place they had to go. So they took a route around it. Soon they would arrive at their destination. All of them knew that things were going to get a lot rougher from what it was at that moment.
thank you guys. now Jason's ship is lot slower than Percy's ship. so having them meet in the sea is impractical. even though Percy is slowed down by the monsters and Jason can indeed sail through with ease because the monsters in the path are already dead. i think the meeting will take some time. so be patient.

one thing i have decided is to have tides in Percy's domain. hence when he becomes god he will still have power over water. other thing i think is to have him as god of swordsmen. it is plain that swordsmenship is an art so the match can go anyways. he could win or he could lose. it does not mean that with him being god of swordsmen he would win every sword fight. in that way it will give a true meaning to his title. the other thing i have to still decide on but i am thinking about male beauty as one of his titles. if you guys have suggestion then please do tell.

on an entirely different thing even though i find OsnapitzJJ in similar waters. i think some of you might try to have a child of Histia. you can have like this: when Percy made his offering to Histia by giving her the work of gaurding the hope she is finding it difficult to carry the burden. and at some point after some training session Percy is making an offering to his father he also makes an offering to Histia. because on the training he under took he is sweating and a drop falls into the fire. instead of taking the food for offering Histia takes the sweat and creates a child. when she hears the child cry she realizes what she has done but it is too late.
i think some one can use this idea and do some good work. if no one picks it up once i finish this story i personally will take it up.