The Final Destination Trilogy Death ideas for my novel.

hitman11 posted on Sep 26, 2008 at 08:25AM
I'm writing a Final Destination novel, could you give me some ideas for the death scenes?

The Final Destination Trilogy 8 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Helen-Lover said…
big smile
REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kool ill read it!!!!!! awsome!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jesup45 said…
Mmm, I'm very creative but maybe you could involve something with a motorized vehicle(dirt bike;scooter) because they haven't used anything like that in the movies.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hitman11 said…
smile
nice ideaa, i'll give it an attempt
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mattrobi973 said…
i reckon somthing like a boxing match and and "incident" happns and then someone gets himself and 6 of his mates or randoms and they eventually get killed off one by one.

the first death could be in an ambulance after leaving the stadium.
another could be a dvd player havin a spaz and firing the dvd at a person and goin right thru them or sumfink like that

butt anywayz congrates on the novel then
Vor mehr als einem Jahr alfonsilva12 said…
cool
here is my reply:
a lady was cleaning her room, she went to her electric fan, take off the blades and she started cleaning the blades in her faucet...
while cleaning a stack of books fell and a book hit the on button of the fan, the revolver or the metal thing holding the blades started to spin really fast, without the blades...

She went back to her room, she put the blades in a table and the blades hit a bottle of alcohol and the alcohol fell open and drips...

The phone rang, the woman ran to her living room, but she slipped on the alcohol and fell, her eye was punctured and ground by the spinning revolver.

She managed to turn off the fan by pulling the plug but got electrified to death after touching the plug with her wet hands....

sorry for my grammar
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jorrel321 said…
Or Another Version Of alfonsilva12's post.
She will clean her Fan and she go get something,The stick that was hanging there fell on the floor,she comes back slips holds on the fan,accidentally turning on the fan(without its cover) The fan goes to her face,and chews her face.

Sorry for my grammar
Vor mehr als einem Jahr phoenixlevi said…
crying
probobly were there's a girl in a bath tub.....and a radio on the shelf above her........it was loose and fell on her......the radio slipped in and electriccuted her too death.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wideawake2 said…
smile
How about when a house explodes a bunch of knives start flying into a person