The Disney Revival Era Club Banner & Discussion

ApplesauceDoctr posted on Apr 02, 2017 at 11:11PM
Hi friends! The Disney Revival club is in need of a banner, and I wanted to invite anyone who's interested to suggest a design. For now I'm going to treat this casually and leave this thread open for any verbal ideas or banner submissions. If we get a few submissions, I'll post a poll to vote for the banner we would like (but I'll let everyone know in advance before I make the poll).
There is one thing I'd like to ask everyone's opinion of first though, and that is, which movies should we consider featuring in the banner? The first film of the era is debated. Usually people say it begins with Bolt, The Princess and the Frog, or Tangled. Shall we leave this up to the banner designers to decide, or should the club come to a consensus before proceeding? Any advice on the matter and any proposed banner designs are welcome. Thank you for checking this out!

The Disney Revival Era 8 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sparklefairy375 said…
I think the era should be started with The Princess and the Frog, you can see it in the link.
Anyway, here's my entry, hope you like it! :D
 I think the era should be started with The Princess and the Frog, Du can see it in the [url=http://d
ApplesauceDoctr commented…
Thanks for the link, and that banner looks great! :D Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr WinterSpirit809 said…
Here's one not great, but something
 Here's one not great, but something
Vor mehr als einem Jahr WinterSpirit809 said…
Another one, again I'm bad at banners
 Another one, again I'm bad at banners
Great, thanks for contributing! :D Vor mehr als einem Jahr
WinterSpirit809 commented…
Np Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ApplesauceDoctr said…
smile
Hi guys; I wanted to post a follow-up on this. What I *want* to do is post a deadline for the banner submissions, probably sometime in early May, and then post a poll with all of the entries up to that point. The thing is, I don't have the option YET to create a formal poll for users to vote on a banner. I've read elsewhere on Fanpop that this is only an option once a club hits 10 fans. We're almost there, so I'm trying to decide: if I go with a May deadline and there is still no option for a formal poll, should I create an "unofficial" poll anyway so that we can vote (and I would manually edit the club's banner to match the winner)? Or shall I wait until an official poll is possible? That's the situation right now. If you know anything more about this or have advice/ideas, please share. :)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Sparklefairy375 commented…
I think we have to wait to the official poll, as the banner option that got the most Stimmen would be automatically being banner on this club. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sparklefairy375 said…
wink
I check this club and now it has 10 fans, do you think it's time to create vote the banner poll?
At this point, yes, good idea! I think I'll set up a Umfrage on Monday , that way there are a couple days for anyone to Abschicken Mehr entries. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Sorry to be a little late to do this, but I announced on the club's wall that I'll create the poll this Monday, July 3. That way there are a few more days for submissions, in case anyone else wants to contribute.
I apologize again for delaying the poll. I learned that I can't post a formal banner election until the club has 11 fans, and I want to wait for this in order to make things as fair as possible. I hope you all understand.
big smile
The banner poll is finally up! I encourage everyone to make a selection. A big thanks to those who submitted designs!