Fernsehen Fernsehen 30 Tag Challenge

BeautifulN posted on Jul 28, 2011 at 05:21PM
So I've seen this on other spots, Tumblr and I thought we can try it here.

Rules:
You start with answering question 1 and then come back each day and answer the next one until you're done. You don't have to do it for 30 days in a row you may take breaks. You can post pictures if you want. And that's it!

Have fun.

Day 01 - A show that should have never been canceled
Day 02 - A show that you wish more people were watching
Day 03 - Your favorite new show
Day 04 - Your favorite show ever
Day 05 - A show you hate
Day 06 - Favorite episode of your favorite tv show
Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite tv show
Day 08 - A show everyone should watch
Day 09 - Best scene ever
Day 10 - A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving
Day 11 - A show that disappointed you
Day 12 - An episode you’ve watched more than 5 times
Day 13 - Favorite childhood show
Day 14 - Favorite male character
Day 15 - Favorite female character
Day 16 - Your guilty pleasure show
Day 17 - Favorite mini series
Day 18 - Favorite opening sequence
Day 19 - Best tv show cast
Day 20 - Favorite kiss
Day 21 - Favorite ship
Day 22 - Favorite series finale
Day 23 - Most annoying character
Day 24 - Best quote
Day 25 - A show you plan on watching (old or new)
Day 26 - OMG WTF? Season finale
Day 27 - Best pilot episode
Day 28 - First tv show obsession
Day 29 - Current tv show obsession
Day 30 - Saddest character death

Fernsehen 918 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 918

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Vishee said…
Day 19 - Best tv show cast:

Friends' cast, including guest stars.
 Tag 19 - Best tv Zeigen cast: Friends' cast, including guest stars.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sk91 said…
Day 03 - Your favorite new show

Game of Thrones

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Tag 03 - Your Favorit new Zeigen <b>Game of Thrones</b> <i>When Du play the game of thrones, Du wi
Vor mehr als einem Jahr othpop6668 said…
Day 17 - Favorite mini series

I don't tend to watch mini series or even really know what one is. But I think Sherlock was one and it would be my fav out of the ones i can think of :D
 [b]Day 17 - Favorit mini series[/b] I don't tend to watch mini series oder even really know what on
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BeautifulN said…
Day 02 - A show that you wish more people were watching

Sons of anarchy
 Tag 02 - A Zeigen that Du wish Mehr people were watching Sons of anarchy
Vor mehr als einem Jahr smckinlay2 said…
Day 11 - A show that disappointed you

The Hills
 Tag 11 - A Zeigen that disappointed Du The Hills
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lie_to_Me_123 said…
Day #4 - A show you hate?

I don't HATE it, but I really dislike Gossip Girl.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jlhfan624 said…
heart
Day 21 - Favorite ship

Melinda & Jim from Ghost Whisperer

The perfect human beings that they are...
 Tag 21 - Favorit ship [b]Melinda & Jim[/b] from Ghost Whisperer The perfect human beings that they
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sunshine47 said…
Day 09 - Best scene ever.

This was a very difficult choice. I almost picked this scene from The X-Files episode link and this scene from Mad Men episode link

However, I ultimately chose this scene because it never fails to make me laugh.

Golden Girls - Valentine's Day - 4.15
Vor mehr als einem Jahr misanthrope86 said…
Day Nineteen: Best TV Show Cast

House MD
 [b]Day Nineteen: Best TV Zeigen Cast[/b] House MD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DarkSarcasm said…
Day 24 - Best quote

It would be impossible to name the best quote of all time, sooo I'm going with a random one I think is funny at the moment. =D

"There's a reason God gave us two ears and only one mouth. Listening is twice as important as talking. But he gave us ten fingers... he must really want us to poke things!" -Kenneth, 30 Rock
 [b]Day 24 - Best quote[/b] It would be impossible to name the best quote of all time, sooo I'm goi
Day 20 - Favorite kiss:

I don't really have favorite, but it probably would be any Chair kiss (Gossip Girl) or Sharmen (The L Word).
heart
Day #6 - Favourite episode of your favourite show?

NCIS, 7x01: Truth or Consequences

Perfect script, perfect acting, perfect everything.
 <i>Day #6 - Favourite episode of your favourite show?</i> NCIS, 7x01: Truth oder Consequences Perfec
Day 18 - Favorite opening sequence

One Tree Hill - just because of the song :D
 [b]Day 18 - Favorit opening sequence[/b] One baum hügel - just because of the song :D
Day 04 - Your favorite show ever

Lost

Everything happens for a reason.
 Tag 04 - Your Favorit Zeigen ever <b>Lost</b> <i>Everything happens for a reason.</i>
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xleeloo said…
hmmm

None, really. I'm watching so many shows at the same time, that I don't even have time to re-watch some of my favorite episodes.

Skins ; 4x05, best Skins episode
 Tag 12 - An episode you’ve watched Mehr than 5 times Skins ; 4x05, best Skins episode
crying
Day 22 - Favorite series finale

Home Movies - 4x13 Focus Grill
Epic. Just epic. Brendon, Jason, & Melissa find their first film that was never actually finished so the three of them film separate endings and show them to a focus group. Nobody liked any of them, and they realize that their movies suck and decide to stop making them. One of the final scenes of the show is Brendon watching his camera being run over, and I guess that was supposed to signify that he was moving on from movies. Either way, it was beautifully tragic.

"This is gonna sound really bad guys, I honestly don't think our movies should be watched."
"Then why are we making them?"
"I have no idea why we make them. All I know is this - we come here after school everyday and we just keep making them. I don't know, we just do it and it just feels like we should be doing it. I don't know."
"God, we're weird."
"What's wrong with us?"
"We're weirdos."
 Tag 22 - Favorit series finale Home Filme - 4x13 [b]Focus Grill[/b] Epic. Just epic. Brendon, Jaso
Day 10 - A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving.

Lost

A friend of mine recommended me this show and when he told me the premise I kinda laughed and rolled my eyes. At the time season 1 had just come out on DVD, so I decided to borrow his season one set. Well needless to say I ended up loving this show.
 [b]Day 10 - A Zeigen Du thought Du wouldn’t like but ended up loving.[/b] [b]Lost[/b] A friend of
Day 25 - A show you plan on watching (old or new)

Fringe - just got the first season today. =D
 [b]Day 25 - A Zeigen Du plan on watching (old oder new)[/b] Fringe - just got the first season today. =
^ WOOT!

Day Twenty: Favorite Kiss

Chuck & Sarah in 'Chuck VS The Imported Hard Salami' - Chuck
Day 21 - Favorite ship:

Chair ♥ .
 Tag 21 - Favorit ship: Chair ♥ .
Day 19 - Best tv show cast

Hmm... there's so many!! I love the glee cast - I love watching interviews of them all, they're all genuinly so nice :D But then the cast of brothers & sisters is also amazing - Sally Fields, Mathew Rhys, Luke McFarlane etc all amazing actors. But then I love the smallville cast too! - Tom Welling, Erica Durance, Michael Rosenbaum, Allison Mack.
 [b]Day 19 - Best tv Zeigen cast[/b] Hmm... there's so many!! I Liebe the Glee cast - I Liebe watching
Day #7 - Least favourite episode of your favourite tv show?

7x21 of NCIS, Obsession.

The beginning was okay. But the whole episode was just OOC for Tony's character. I've only watched it once, because it makes me cringe.
 <i>Day #7 - Least favourite episode of your favourite tv show?</i> 7x21 of NCIS, Obsession. The be

Sabrina The Teenage Witch
 Tag 13 - Favorit childhood Zeigen Sabrina The Teenage Witch

I recall a lot of shows that I loved back then, but out of all of them Hey Arnold! was definitely my favorite.

[b]Day 13 - Favorit childhood show[/b] I recall a lot of shows that I loved back then, but out of a
angry
Day 23 - Most annoying character

Everyone on Glee, I'm sure. And Dana Walsh from 24. I HATE HER. She really wasn't that bad to begin with, she was quite interesting and then the writers overused her and made her plot the most idiotic thing ever. Everyone cheered when Jack killed her, and it made some Best Of 2011 tv moments lists. That's how terrible she was!
 Tag 23 - Most annoying character Everyone on Glee, I'm sure. And [b]Dana Walsh[/b] from 24. I HATE H
Day 11 - A show that disappointed you.

Grey's Anatomy

I had high expectation based on so many of my friends loving Grey's, well I watched season 1 and I gave up after that.
 [b]Day 11 - A Zeigen that disappointed you.[/b] [b]Grey's Anatomy[/b] I had high expectation based on
Day 26 - OMG WTF? Season finale

Veronica Mars - 'Not Pictured'

=*(
 [b]Day 26 - OMG WTF? Season finale[/b] Veronica Mars - 'Not Pictured' =*(
Vor mehr als einem Jahr celina said…
Day 04 - Your favorite show ever - Dawson's Creek
 Tag 04 - Your Favorit Zeigen ever - Dawson's Creek
Day Twenty-One: Favorite Ship

Foreteen (Foreman/Thirteen - House MD)
 [b]Day Twenty-One: Favorit Ship[/b] Foreteen (Foreman/Thirteen - House MD)
Day 20 - Favorite kiss

'Will you just stand still?' - Luke & Lorelai (Gilmore Girls) It's one of those moments where you want to shout finally everytime you watch it :D
 [b]Day 20 - Favorit kiss[/b] 'Will Du just stand still?' - Luke & Lorelai (Gilmore Girls) It's o
Day 22 - Favorite series finale:

Lost, "Live Together, Die Alone" (2x24).
 Tag 22 - Favorit series finale: Lost, "Live Together, Die Alone" (2x24).
Day 14 - Favorite male character.

The Tenth Doctor -

I have no doubt he's my favorite male character of all-time. He truly is. It can't be anyone else, ever.
 [b]Day 14 - Favorit male character[/b]. [u]The Tenth Doctor[/u] - I have no doubt he's my favorit
Day #8 - A show everyone should watch?

Frasier.
 <i>Day #8 - A Zeigen everyone should watch? </i> Frasier.
Day 14 - Favorite male character

Damon Salvatore
 Tag 14 - Favorit male character Damon Salvatore
Day 12 - An episode you’ve watched more than 5 times.

There's many episodes that I've re-watched more than 5 times from Lost, Leverage, Mad Men, American Dreams, X-Files, Fringe and Friends.

But I believe this is the episode I've re-watched the most since it's in my ipod:
 [b]Day 12 - An episode you’ve watched Mehr than 5 times.[/b] There's many episodes that I've re-wa
crying
Day 24 - Best quote

"When you first came to CTU, I never thought it was gonna be you that was gonna cover my back all those years. And I know that everything that you did today was to try and protect me. I know that.

THANK YOU."

BRB I'M FLOATING IN A RIVER OF MY TEARS!
 Tag 24 - Best quote [i]"When Du first came to CTU, I never thought it was gonna be Du that was gon
Day 27 - Best pilot episode

Since I already used the pilot for The Black Donnellys (for favorite episode of favorite tv show, day 6), I'll go with Freaks and Geeks. One of the best episodes of anything. Ever.
 [b]Day 27 - Best pilot episode[/b] Since I already used the pilot for The Black Donnellys (for fav
Day 23 - Most annoying character:

Kate Austen.
 Tag 23 - Most annoying character: Kate Austen.
Day Twenty-Two: Favorite Series Finale

5x13 'Last Call' - Boston Legal

I couldn't find any usable screencaps/images from this episode, so I might have to embark on the massive task of screencapping the entire series...
 [b]Day Twenty-Two: Favorit Series Finale[/b] 5x13 'Last Call' - Boston Legal I couldn't find any u
Day 21 - Favorite ship

Clark & Lois <3 OTP
 [b]Day 21 - Favorit ship[/b] Clark & Lois <3 OTP
Day 05 - A show you hate

I don't really hate shows. But I really dislike Heroes (at least after s1)
 Tag 05 - A Zeigen Du hate I don't really hate shows. But I really dislike <b>Heroes</b> (at least aft
Vor mehr als einem Jahr celina said…
Day 05 - A show you hate

CSI: Miami.
Day 15 - Favorite female character

Buffy Summers
 Tag 15 - Favorit female character Buffy Summers
Day #9 - Best scene ever?

That is really, really hard. But I'm gonna have to go with NCIS on this one. This scene won't go down as "epic", but to me it's phenomenal. It's from Season 3, "Frame Up". Tony has been set up for murder and Gibbs goes to visit him in his cell. He starts interrogating himself. Michael Weatherly is just amazing in this scene and it still sends shivers down my spine to this day.

Honourable mentions go to Gibbs killing Saleem, the group hug in the elevator and Jenny's death, simply for the fact that we didn't see it, just heard the gunfire.
 <i>Day #9 - Best scene ever?</i> That is really, <i>really</i> hard. But I'm gonna have to go with N
Day 25 - A show you plan on watching

The Sopranos

As soon as I can afford the boxset, I plan to watch the hell out of it and love every second.
 Tag 25 - A Zeigen Du plan on watching [b]The Sopranos[/b] As soon as I can afford the boxset, I plan
Day 13 - Favorite childhood show.

Sabrina The Teenage Witch
 [b]Day 13 - Favorit childhood show.[/b] [b]Sabrina The Teenage Witch[/b]
Day Twenty-Three: Most Annoying Character

Martha Masters - House MD

I will not be providing a picture for this waste of space because I can't look at her butt-face without wanting to throw a large rock at her.
Day 28 - First tv show obsession

It probably goes back earlier, but the first show I can think of I reeeally loved was The Amanda Show, please.
 [b]Day 28 - First tv Zeigen obsession[/b] It probably goes back earlier, but the first Zeigen I can th
Day 24 - Best quote:

"Never say sorry, kid. Cause you're not a pussy, are you? You don't play their game, you don’t play anyone's games."

"Why does everybody get to piss on me? Everybody always fucking pisses on me."

"I don't think you know what I am, mate. I'm a fucking waste of space, I'm just a stupid kid, I've got no sense, a criminal, I'm no fucking use, mate, I am nothing, so please, please get it into your bonks that you killed my friend and I'm cook. I AM COOK!"

All by James Cook (Skins).
 Tag 24 - Best quote: "Never say sorry, kid. Cause you're not a pussy, are you? Du don't play their