Rapunzel – Neu verföhnt Frage about Flynn(Eugene’s age)

LisaForde2 posted on May 05, 2011 at 04:42PM

What age is he anyway. I always say his probably in his 20s or maybe his 19 and Rapunzel is 18.

Rapunzel – Neu verföhnt 17 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Elizabeth_Darcy said…
I read somewhere that he is 26 years old.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Puffedwarrior said…
I just have a feeling that he's around 21. Dunno why, but when I get that feeling, I know it's gotta be true...wouldn't 26 be kind of old? He's almost ten years older than Rapunzel if so XD
Yep. XD 21. I'm going with it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr blurayz3 said…
I'd definatley say 21 or 22, but, If he was 22, he's definatley not been it for long :L
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Valerie217 said…
Apparently he was 26 years old while Rapunzel was 18. This was decided as the crew designed Flynn Rider.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Wow, really? O_o Kinda old for her you'd think.
Mistyflower commented…
Not really. If Du think about it, it wouldn't be as weird if Rapunzel was 20 and Flynn was 28. It's all about perspective. :) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Valerie217 said…
@Puffedwarrior, haha perhaps... 8 years difference. Well! If that is too large an age difference, you can always imagine him as younger. :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr blurayz3 said…
his age probably isnt specified in the film to keep him more mysterious:P
@Valerie217, true, true.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Elizabeth_Darcy said…
smile
link

Here's a site with an answer. I don't know if this is true, but this is where I got my answer that he is 26.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Pocahontas1Fan said…
8 years difference is long time, but it don't matter too much. I think age difference I probbly complain more about is if he was old as her father,then that be more to complain about.But he not so it's not too bad plus he really don't look his age anyways,which is good.I know I don't look my age either I look three to fours younger then what I actually am.I get that from alot people,they ask my age and when I tell them they say you don't look it and that I look younger,but hey I take that as complement.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xpraisethekingx said…
heart
His age isn't specified probably because he doesn't even know how old he is, being an orphan and all.
He seems really old, but maybe that's just because he's been exposed to the secular and evil world since ever.
But we can all agree that he's hot, right?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 12Rapunzel said…
smile
I have actually found out Flynn/Eugene actual age and the way i can prove it is I called Nathan Greno one of the directors of Tangled and asked him and he told me Flynn/Eugene's actual age is he's 23 years old bc since Rapunzel was 18
 I have actually found out Flynn/Eugene actual age and the way i can prove it is I called Nathan Greno
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LisaForde2 said…
heart
@12Rapunzel: WOW you RANG UP Nathan Greno awesome HAHA. Anyway thanks for the answer cause it would be weird having a teen falling for an older man who's heading 30,I kinda knew he was in his 20s. Is it just me or does Rapunzel look like someone in her 20s when she's a brunette?. Hilarious how a hair colour can make you appear older eh. Plus if you notice in Tangled Eugene has frown lines,whereas Rapunzel hasn't.

Thanks again.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tokidokikawaii said…
He's defiantly in his 20's.
I also read he was 26 somewhere.
Not so sure though... but i know Rapunzel is 18.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Emmalou13 said…
Disney Said he is 21
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Gamergirl999 said…
A writer of tangled confirmed Eugene is indeed 26. A 8 year age gap between him and rapunzel.