Rapunzel – Neu verföhnt Is it better than PATF

LisaForde posted on Nov 24, 2010 at 09:51PM
Which was better this or PATF. I saw PATF as I have it on DVD and the music was alright but the movie was average. Is Rapunzel better or worse.

Rapunzel – Neu verföhnt 12 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Gleek4ever said…
I like Tangled more than PatF. It's just fresher, has better characters, and a better plot. PatF is great but Tangled is just greater
Vor mehr als einem Jahr luvnlifebabe95 said…
I LOVE TANGLED SOO MUCH MORE! I like PATF, but it certainly wasn't as good as tangled <3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr adamsgirl23 said…
laugh
PATF is NO Tangled! Tangled is a must see *Tangled changed my life :3*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Silvermist_94 said…
I love both but Tangled is better
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lolquack said…
I'm sorry, I love Tangled. But PATF is tremendously better. But that's my opinion. Tangled is great though.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fazy said…
welli think tangled is way better , the plot and characters and even i think the music and the voices.
tangled is my 1st favorite movie but PatF is my 11th disney animation
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KittyTDA98 said…
angelic
Tangled. I didn't really like PatF, sorry. It was ok, just not as good in my opinion.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CleoCorinne said…
heart
My favorite animated movie is Tangled!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hindaa said…
heart
DEFINITELY Tangled! PatF was a failing compared to any other DP movie, I like it but not as much as I like the other DP movies....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kiraragirl200 said…
big smile
Tangled FTW
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LisaForde said…
heart
Yeah I agree with all of you I saw a few clips to Tangled and it looks a lot better than PATF which is my least favourite dp movie dunno why but that ending is brutal in PATF.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sheepprncss3 said…
Princess And The Frog is a cute movie, but the quality of Tangled is much more like the best of the Disney Renaissance films. I think Tangled leaves PATF in the dust! =)