Rapunzel – Neu verföhnt Do Du think that the new Rapunzel – Neu verföhnt short "Tangled Ever After" will be good?

Pocahontas1Fan posted on Nov 22, 2011 at 12:18AM
As you know there will be a Tangled short in which we see Rapunzel and Flynn getting married and it's called "Tangled Ever After" which will be apearing before Beauty and the Beast in 3D in theaters January 13th 2012. So are all you excited about it and do you think it will be any good? As for me I think it will be good and I cant wait for it to arrive! I been waiting to see Rapunzel and Flynn getting married as you know it was talked about by Flynn in movie but never shown.And it was part of the concept art for the movie in the "Art of Tangled" but never made it to the movie.So I'm glad they finally decdie to do this!

Rapunzel – Neu verföhnt 3 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MajorAbbey said…
hmmm
Well, I don't know if it'll be any good. Truth be told, I'm torn between excitement and anxiety about this short. I wish I knew which characters were going to be in it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Pocahontas1Fan said…
Most will be same from movie except Gothel of course! I got news article from a Disney source I signed up for about few months ago.And this news letter I get is offical news for anything Disney.Anyways I got one here while back about the short and it talked a little about the plot.And it looks like it be good and quite funny! Anyways we will see once it's out.I'm so excited!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MajorAbbey said…
Really? Does it say if the Captain is going to be in it? I'm really hoping that he is because he's my favourite character and he (and the movie) got me through a tough time.