Super Junior Only 13?

marslover13 posted on Sep 11, 2008 at 02:33PM
Honestly, what are your opinions on the addition of Henry and Zhou Mi?

I realize that it's a bit of a moot point now, but I just wanted to get some opinions.

I honestly didn't understand the hatred some fans had toward Zhou Mi and Henry [although I think it was mostly towards just Zhou Mi...most fans I knew didn't have a problem with Henry] and I was wondering if there were and of you who felt the same way.
Or not.

Discuss.

Super Junior 30 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wackindoll said…
Honestly,I really really like Henry and Zhou Mi and I wouldn't have a problem if they actually joined Super Junior that would be super awesome
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dyg_shiwon said…
heart
hmm..
i love only 13..
juz dont know why..huuhu..
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cHeQjOuRneYo said…
hmmm
me too..
i think 13 is better than enough...
let zhou mi n henry juz stay in the suju M..hmmm
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ganjinru said…
only 13...13 is the lucky number for them
Vor mehr als einem Jahr teukie said…
thirteen is enough !!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr amisya_2u said…
zzz
no comen...he...he...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sungminlover13 said…
angry
ok im being really honest here....
I HATE HEARING ABOUT ALL THIS CRAP
zhou mi and henry are only part of super junior m
and the "ELF"s were all whiney and protested how would you feel if you did the same thing to you??
henry and zhou mi were heartbroken they have feelings too you'know
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sara_fighting4u said…
i love the original 13.
but they're still just as amazing with 15.
as long as yesung and kangin are still there,
its all good.
:3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HyeonJi said…
wink
i'm confused ..
why are some people even hating the additional 2 ..
it's no big deal ..
in fact .. this will help SuJu to raise their popularity ..
i mean .. come on ..
what's the point of hating Zhou Mi .. he looks a bit like Siwon (i think) ..
so , if you hate zhou mi then you hate siwon .. isn't it ?
and Henry .. hating him is useless .. he is too cute ..
with amazing violin skill ..
so .. i support 15 ..
^.^
Vor mehr als einem Jahr leneay said…
I love Zhou Mi, and Henry is good too. I wouldn't mind if they actually joined Super Junior even, though it's kind of unlikely. They aren't even a part of Super Junior, just Super Junior M, so I really don't understand all this Only13 crap. The antis are happy as long as Super Junior is 13, and they still are, so they should support Zhou Mi and Henry in Super Junior M. They being a part of Super Junior is okay too. I mean, seriously, I never got what the problem was. I don't get what's with all the Zhou Mi hate. It's even more severe than the antis' hate on Henry. Zhou Mi is talented and cute, he has a great voice! I think everyone should give Zhou Mi and Henry a chance, not just say Only13 because they don't know Zhou Mi and Henry.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr No0o279 said…
big smile
even though 13 is kind of a big number and adding two more would be a lot for just one group ...i wouldn't mind it as long as they all get along do their thing and NON OF THEM LEAVES SJ ! i'm 100% fine with it... plus they both seem really nice ^_^ .
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fifi-13-suju said…
big smile
it's not a big deal about this if they add them it's super cool and if they don't not a problame we always gonne love super junior for live (saranghae suju)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr anti_suju said…
laugh
.DUH!! I'D RATHER GO SHOPPING THAN THINKING THOSE SUJU IDIOTS ADDING 2 OR LOOSING 1 WHAT IF THEY JUST BROKE UP IT'S ALOT MORE BETTER!!I LOVE SEEING THEM TEARED Apart!!HAR2X
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sunglynn said…
tongue
go shopping you idiot! not us!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lee_siwon said…
angry
zhoumi and henry is talented like the others.
i don't mind them....... joining suju.

then go shopping, we don't really care even if u slice your head in two or jump off a cliff or something like that.
you're better of dead psychopath
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lee_siwon said…
as long as no one leaves then it'll be grewat with me
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mimoiiki143suju said…
heart
ONLY 13ELIEVE. NO MORE NO LESS!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr yebum said…
if henry and zhou mi join suju with a TITLE -NEW MEMBER- not replace any one of them,its ok for me,coz no one can replace super junior members.henry and zhou mi had a good attitude and very talented that why i can accept them both.just imagine u in their shoes with everyone hates u,how u fell?poor them..its just my opinion...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 29111995 said…
First of all I was wondering, he/she said he/she is anti Super Junior. But why he/she always in Super Junior fan site? Well, I think he/she the one who now the answer. Second, if we say that we are E.L.F, of course we don't want to make them suffer or in trouble. Right? So don't be selfish, if we say 'just 13ELEIVE' that's means that we are selfish. We don't think about the 15 members feelings. We just thinking about our self. The most off all, we don't think about the 13 members feelings. They will feel sad, because you don't want to admit Henry and Zhoumi as Super Junior family. And I just want you to know that "13 is a group, but 15 is a family" I just want to say it once. If you call yourself E.L.F. please, think about the 13 members feelings. Please don't be selfish. Because our selfish will be a burden for them.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr marioyy said…
crying
Well, i love Zhoumi and Henry, and so sad to what happened to them...
it's ok if 13 being 15, but i don't want 13 being 12 (so zhou mi and henry being to replace kangin, hangeng and kibum)....
zhoumi and henry really really talented...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ayakane said…
laugh
I don't mind! Both of them are rea;;y good too :3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr salya said…
i love Henry because he so awesome in his violin....why not cloud be 14??? i love it...link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr byou_maiChou said…
i don't see anything wrong with them admitting ZhouMi and Henry into Super Junior!!! It would be so awesome! I just got into them and I love these guys..what's wrong with adding more members to love? SuJu fighting~~~~People shouldn't hate on the other two, I'm pretty sure they're nice guys and no one's even giving them a chance to show what they're made of...that's sad. There's nothing wrong with them...What's there to lose by checking them out? I honestly don't get what the big deal is about having fifteen...that's more to love and more dance/music! Please, if you're a true SuJu fan, and ZhouMi and Henry happen to join, then you would give the new Super Junior a fighting chance. Period.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr meecoco said…
angry
so pathetic!!!
is there anything wrong by adding 2 members?
link

Vor mehr als einem Jahr meecoco said…
angry
i hate all suju fans!!!!!

care to explain why they don't want the other two to be added in the group?!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ryeowook_love said…
angelic
It's really great that they have Henry and Zhou-Mi on Super Junior-M. Even though it's just a sub-group they are still OUR SUPER JUNIOR. And ELFs promised SuJu to continue on supporting them. Soo pls support their decision in adding 2 more members. Stop fighting over it. ELF Prom15e 13elieving. :) [this just my opinion, pls don't take it as an insult or anything bad]
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jeliame said…
blush
I hate those fans who think of theirselves as ELF's even though they don't accept all the members. (And this counts even when it's not about Henry or Zhou Mi, but some of the original members)
I love Super Junior the way they are, and I love Henry and Zhou Mi as Super Junior members. I think all those haters don't know what they are missing, because these two are very talented persons.

Ps. Zhou Mi is my third bias^^
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Twit_angel_SJ said…
wink
zhoumi and henry no errors
I like SJ13 but does not mean I hate zhoumi and henry
they tried
they are SJ-M not members 14 and 15 in SJ
U can love they but do not hate them
We love SJunior 4ever
Vor mehr als einem Jahr emnla said…
It's absolutely ridiculous to call yourself an ELF and then not support Zhou Mi and Henry. They're both talented and cute, and it's not like they'd replace anyone, they'd just be new members. They would both make a great addition to SuJu and I really hope one day they're allowed to join. They both deserve it!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Itou said…
I agree that zhoumi and henry are fine lads. They are talented but please bear in mind the meaning of Only13. It's not elf hatred towards them, it is the love and devotion they have for super junior. Super junior officially debuted with 13 members (although kyuhyun was added in a bit later) and they had been thru lots of sweat and tears to get to the top. So, what rights does Zhoumi and Henry got to just join the group when they are at the peak? Furthermore, acknowledge the addition of members equivalent to acknowledge with SME that SJ is just a project group that can kick a member out or add someone in. Elfs are just trying to secure SJ! They are just trying to fight for SJ.