Stormclan The Four New Warriors!

Moonstorm100 posted on Jun 23, 2010 at 10:09PM
"Smallpaw, Echopaw, Fernpaw, and Falconpaw, do you four promise to uphold the warrior code? To defend and protect this clan even at the cost of your lives?"
"We, do!"
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you all your warrior names! Smallpaw, from this day forward you will come to be known as, Smallstep, for your cunning and cleverness! Echopaw, will be called Echobreeze for its skill at hunting! Fernpaw will be now Fernsniffer for her independance and devotion to whats right! And last Falconpaw, will be called Falconcatcher, for his loyalty and swiftness! We welcome the four of you as full warriors of StormClan!

Stormclan 17 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Moonstorm100 said…
laugh
Smallstep! Echobreeze! Fernsniffer! Falconcatcher! Smallstep! Echobreeze! Fernsniffer! Falconcatcher! Smallstep! Echobreeze! Fernsniffer! Falconcatcher! ~Stormstar
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Pennypatch321 said…
Smallstep! Echobreeze! Fernsniffer! Falconcatcher! Smallstep! Echobreeze! Fernsniffer! Falconcatcher!
Congrats!

~Sandkit
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SoyalaLeisu said…
*purrs as kits get their names* Smallstep! Echobreeze! Fernsniffer! Falconcatcher! ~Daisyflower~

*lifts head high* I'm going to be the best warrior in the Clan when I'm older! ~Lichenkit~
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Tigerstripe said…
*touches nose to Lichenkits head* I bet u will b
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SoyalaLeisu said…
sunny
*purrs* thanks! ~Lichenkit
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bluefire7777 said…
congrats
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Pennypatch321 said…
I can't wait til I'm a warrior! But, do I really have to become an apprentice first? Why can't kits start training when they start to run around?
heart
lolz! without training would u naturaly no how to perfectly do the hunting crouch? because if so i'd lov to see how u mastered it *whiskers twitch with amusement*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tanglebelly said…
grats i wonder when im goin to be a warrior.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Tigerslily said…
cool
Gratz
wink
In time Tanglepaw! u've almost been an apprentace of StormClan for a full moon! ur times on its way! but ur still younger then alot of other apprentaces! ~Stormstar
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Edwin3 said…
big smile
*purrs* thanks! I can't believe it! I'm FINALLY a warrior! <3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr arcaninegal123 said…
Gratz
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Moonbeam2 said…
good
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mousefang said…
big smile
good luck as full warriors!
-Tinytail
wink
yep! good luck and congrats! ~Stormstar
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Foxkit8888 said…
smile
yes!