Stormclan Calling All Members Of StormClan!

Moonstorm100 posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:09PM
Leader: Stormstar{Moonstorm100}-gray tabby she-cat with black stripes and unusual green eyes

Deputy: (undecided)

Third in comand: (undecided)

Medicane cat: Cherrystorm[-foxfang-]-dark tortoiseshell she-cat with dark amber eyes)
(Apprentice: Brezzepaw (tanglescar)- Grey tom with blue eyes)

Warriors:
with blue eyes
Falconcatcher{brightclaw}-Dark brown tom with dark amber eyes
Nightfright{lovejr08}-black she-cat with pale blue eyes
Hawkbelly{johnwayne}-silver-blue tom with icy blue eyes and long claws
Hawktail{salamence42}-amber tom with ocean blue eyes
Birchjumper{Tanglebelly}-Dark brown tom with blue eyes
Leafbreeze{Fawnstep}-calico she-cat with Amber eyes
Silversnow{pongo4747} silver tabby she-cat
Redfang{Blackfeather8}-Orange firey pelt with forest green eyes
Brindlesnap{Pennypatch321}-light gray she-cat
Briarcloud(SoyalaLesiue)-small fluffy brown she-cat
Molefur{ferretandsil}-Dark brown tom cat
(Apprentice: Lightningpaw)
Skyfurry{ferretandsilt}Gray tomcat
Oddclaw{brightclaw}-flame color fur tom with green-yellow eyes
(Apprentice: Gorsepaw)
Crowwhisker{DuskCrow100}-black tom cat with amber eyes
Finchfang{Bluefre7777}-Light gray tom
Rabbitflight{RokioLeisu}-big gray and white tom with large ears and blue eyes
(Apprentice: Frostpaw)
Gerbilfoot{AkioLeisu}-very small (nearly kit sized) calico tom with large whiskers, ears, feet, and a long tail, amber eyes
(Apprentice: Skypaw)
Smashface{AdriaLeisu}-white she-cat with broad shoulders and head, green eyes.
Fiercefrost{DuskCrow100}-Dark brown tabby tom cat with peirceing blue eyes, some cats say they can see stars shinning in his eyes
Soulclaw{Poppyleaf10}-White she-cat with blue eyes
Fleecefang{Bluefire7777}-light brown she-cat with golden eyes and a long tail
(Apprentice: Hazelpaw)
Mudsting[Edwin3]-dark brown tom with stark green eyes
(Apprentice: Oakpaw)
Nighthoot{cariea1}-Black she-cat with ice blue eyes(cant hear or speak)
Spruceshine[Edwin3](tortoiseshell she-cat with tabby splotches and white accents and dark olive green eyes)
Weaselscuffle{TalaLeisue}-light brown tom with white paches and amber eyes
Dampthorn{guillaume19}-black tom wth gray sploches and a light sploch round his right eye and has really lght blue eyes
(Apprentice: Horsepaw)
Sagewhisper{Flowergirl}-white with 1 gray patch over her right eye and has lite lite blue eyes
(Apprentice: Beepaw)
Orangepelt{carea1}-orange tom with honey gold eyes
Bumblehive{Tanglebelly}-Darkbrown tom with darker stripes and blue eyes
Vinetwist{Tanglebelly}-Dark brown tom with black tiger stripes and bright blue eyes
Tangleblaze{Tanglebelly}-black tom with orange stripes and saphire blue eyes
(Apprentice: Sharppaw
Larchrobin (Tuktu)- light brown she-cat with amber eyes
Primpansy (Primlily17) -creamy she-cat with lovely blue eyes
Jaybird (Primlily17)-long haired grey tom with stark grey eyes
Blizzardsnow (Foxfang)- black tom with white speacks and orange eyes
Petalfur(splendidgirl13)- small golden she-cat with dark gay eyes
Raindropplet -silver tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes
Beechtail (loveanddummer)- brown tabby tom with amber eyes.
Fawnfeather (loveanddummer)- light brown she-cat with icy blue eyes.
Dawnsky(rustyfireheart)- Light gray she-cat with darker tipped fur and
blue eyes.
Rosethorn(rustyfireheart)- Light black she-cat with reddish- purple eyes.
Dovemoon (Dovemoon)- a silver gray she-cat with pale blue eyes.
Scarletrose (darkangel)-beautiful red she wit bright green eyes
Voleburrow-(-Foxfang-) a white tom with brown blotches and has fiery blue eyes
Skyflight (TalaLeasiu)- a black she-kit with white blotches with blue eyes as well
(Apprentace: Reedpaw)
Lightbeam (PeetaPower)- white creamy she-cat with yellow eyes
Bluefury (Primlily17) white she-cat with blue grey stripes and blue eyes
sparrowfeather{gagababe}- golden brown she-cat with amber eyes

Apprentices:
Drypaw(twentethre)- dark brown tom with amber eyes
Streampaw(lizardgirl)- silver she-cat with black and white splotches and amber eyes
Thrushpaw(ferretandsilt)- brown tom with bright green eyes
Cloudpaw(-Foxfang)-an albino she-cat with scarlet eyes and a fluffy white pelt. Oddly different then her parents.
Crouchpaw{ThunderCat}-gray speckled she-cat with black mask
Sloepaw- black tom with white chest and forepaws
Fernpaw(Edwin3)- orange she-cat with green eyes
Threshpaw{Razorfang55555}-bright colored badger pelt
Wrenpaw(splendidgal13)- bright red she-cat with blue eyes

Queens: Hawktalon: Apoted kit: Windkit(jbinthehouse)-silver she-kit with green eyes
Flowerscent's Kits: archkit(twentethre)- brown tabby tom with amber eyes: rubykit(pennypatch321)- black and gray she-cat with ice blue eyes: riverkit(std-allstate)- brown tabby she-cat with green eyes:coalkit- black and gray tom with ice blue eyes.
Hollypool(Mate: Smokefurry) Kits: Pointykit(gagababe10)- tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes: Cedarkit(gagababe101)- dark gray tom with amber eyes.
Primpansy's Kits: Sreamkit (tanglebelly)- brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes: Tawnykit (Tuktu)- dark tortoiseshell she-cat with blue eyes: Vixenkit (primlily17)- brown creamy she-cat with amber eyes and a fluffy tail
Crystaldapple Adopted Kit: Snowkit -fluffy white tom with ice blue eyes
Pepperfire's Kits: Minnowkit -a silver she-kit with slightly darker speckles over her pelt, has amber eyes. Twin of Brush: Brushkit(-Foxfang) - a darker silver tom who has black specks on his pelt, and dark brown eyes. Twin of Minnow

Elders: (none)

As the clan gets bigger i will add more members but this forum will always include the present number of members! All clan members accounted for!
Leader:  Stormstar-gray tabby she-cat with black stripes and unusual green eyes

De
last edited on Jan 05, 2011 at 02:38AM

Stormclan 46533 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 46533

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Pennypatch321 said…
mischievous
If Lichenkit can go, then so can I! She's not going out there without me!
~Sandkit
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Tigerslily said…
I wanna go!

~Lostkit

Your not going!

~LIlyfall
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mousefang said…
* sighs * kits...
-Tinytail
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SoyalaLeisu said…
big smile
*Yes I am, Sandkit! Tanglescar would never take YOU when I'M his future apprentice! ~Lichenkit~

*shakes head and sighs* You'll see that in EVERY kit. ~Daisyflower~
mischievous
Yeah right! If you can pick your mentor, then I can pick mine!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tanglebelly said…
*sighs* no kit can leave the camp its against the warrior code. *looking at the kits then hears Dreampaw talking about findin the creature* Dreampaw come back its to dangurouse to look! *running after her*

-Tanglescar-
heart
*purrs and whispers to Sandkit* Dya think he likes her? ~Lichenkit~

*shakes head* Would you two stop? ~Daisyflower~
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Cinderstar said…
may i be Cinderkit-grey blue she-kit with pale blue eyes
big smile
*purrs* More attack buddies! ~Lichenkit~
smile
please im gonna be the one attcking u *pouches on lichenkit and rolls him over then pins him* ha!
*runs back into camp heaving* I-I couldnt find her * saying half worried half furiouse* well now all we can do is wait for her to come back...

-Tanglescar-
*bursts out of the nuresery* whos gone!
*looks at Cinderkit* Dreampaw went out without a warrior *clawing the dirt*

-Tanglescar-
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mistyflower said…
*limps back into camp wild eyed; she has fur ripped off one paw and a torn ear; blood is soaking her pelt* It was...horrifying! *lays down gasping* It..it was...dark...*coughs* and it...it looked like...a long haired...dog...*shudders* I think it was...*coughs harder*
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
*shakes head before closing her eyes* I'm so stupid...*falls asleep*
*Sees Dreampaw with wide shocked eyes and rush's over to her* are you ok? Some one get Pinegrowth! *yowls and licks Dreampaws blood soaked fur*

-Tanglescar-
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Tigerslily said…
worried
*Runs over to Dreampaw* Hold on! *Runs tail on shoulder confortly* You'll be ok.
*moans* It hurts... *looks at Tanglescar* Thank you...Tanglescar...and thank you...Lilyfall...
She is going to be okay right Lilyfall? *looking at Dreampaw with affection*

-Tanglescar-
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Moonbeam2 said…
wht happened where is Pinegrowth?
*growls* She was attacked in the woods. *flexing claws then pads off to the freshkill pile and grabs a vole and pads back to Dreampaw's side* here eat this *looking at Daiseyflower* so what is this creature in the woods then Daiseyflower?

-Tanglescar-
smile
*manages to sit up and lick some of the blood off her pelt* Thank you, Tanglescar. *looks at him with warm affection and leans down to eat*
so are you okay? not badly hurt are you? * looking at her* let me help you * starts to lick the blood off her*

-Tanglescar-
*looks at the two cats as if she didnt understand why u cared so much for eachother* (newborn kits dont understand much)
Dreampaw you should go back to your den and get some rest. *starting to nudge her to her paws gently*

-Tanglescar-
laugh
*cocks head still confused* u should like her mom!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr arcaninegal123 said…
*purrs* Lolz!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr brightclaw said…
tangelscar is right we are not taking no kits we are only taking apprentice understand*looking at Linchenkit*

fireheart
*Growls* shouldnt you be in the nursery! *flicks tail*

-Tanglescar-
tangelscar wait for me in the enternce ok*taking Linchenkit back to daisyflower*you stay here Linchenkit and don't leave from the camp understand*went where tangelscar was waiting*lets go

fireheart
ok Fireheart lets go *looking back to make sure Dreampaw was heading to her den*

-Tanglescar-
*look at tangelscar*don't worry about dreampaw she will be ok tangelscar for now we look for that monster

fireheart
i thought we werent suppose to go looking for it.. *growls and looks at Fireheart*

-Tanglescar-
*shakes head* Why don't you ALL sit and listen to what Wolf told me before she left? It'd do you good to know what you're up against. ~Daisyflower~

Aww man! No patrol! ~Lichenkit~

Sorry it took so long to comment. I was at the movies for hours. ~SoyalaLeisu~
cloudy
*looks at Tanglescar* I think I'll go grab some herbs...Greenpetal taught me how to use them before she left...*limps to Pinegrowth's den and comes out a bit later and heads back to the apprentices' den*
(P.S. Dreampaw was reincarnated from Mistyflower and she remembers a bit of her past life so she knows Greenpetal.)
*looks at Dreampaw* ok *looks at Daiseyflower* so what is this thing you want to warn us about Daiseyflower you might as well tell us now before more cats get hurt...*starts to flex his claws*

-Tanglescar-
*nods* She said that she ran into one once. It was a weird creature who smelled of fox and badger, but it was neither or. It was a big thing, with large fangs, and wild eyes. She called it...a coyote, or something like that. They're kinda like wolves, she said, but they're different. They're rare in this area, but...I think that may be what we're up against, but then again I've never actually seen one(and I never will thank StarClan) ~Daisyflower~
Well umm we better not go looking for it then Firheart i think we should wait for Stormstar to tell us what to do *looking around with a nervous look*

-Tanglescar-
*glances up with wide eyes* A coyote? *jumps up and crouches down. Swipes paw through air, imitating swiping something* I can take it with my eyes closed!
fine we wait until stormstar tell us wat to do

fireheart
ok good Fireheart *eyes Sandkit* dont get your hopes up Sandkit just look what it did to Dreampaw and she is an apprentice.

-Tanglescar-
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ThunderCat said…
heart
*stares at Tanglescar with ears flopped against head since Dreampaw stepped into camp with unreadable eyes then watches him as he leaves with sad eyes and turns away then walks over to fresh-kill pile with tail dragged against ground in dissapointment and picks a thrush then sits down besides the newest queen Sparrowbeak and Duskbreak to eat* ~Parchpaw

*waves tail happily as Parchpaw approaches* Hi Parchpaw! *glances at her with pride* did you hear?! Sparrowbeak just had our first litter! *rubs muzzels with Sparrowbeak purring loudly then whispers to her* be careful, we dont want to leave our kit Cinderkit for to long alone! Tomarrow Im going to teach her the hunters crouch! My kit is more then ready! ~Duskbreak
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windstar said…
heart
*purrs as loud as can while rubbing muzzels with Duskbreak affectionatly then gives him a lick on the ear* I know u'll be a great father to Cinderkit, Duskbreak! I wish we were mates when Tanglescar was born! You would hav been such a good father for him! -Sparrowbeak
heart
*meets Sparrowbeaks eyes with love* Im here now and thats all that matters! Your my mate Sparrowbeak and I will travel to the ends of the earth to make you happy! *stands up and walks towards the forest with Sparrowbeak, both our tails are twined and were purring* -Duskbreak
*See's Parchpaw* whats wrong Parchpaw it looks like a mouse stole your fresh kill *says with a bit of humor*

-Tanglescar-
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windstar said…
heart
*glares slightly at Tanglescar while walks away with Duskbreak* how could of never known, i mean really somtimes i think ur as clueless as ur father! *turns back to Duskbreak purring* -Sparrowbeak
*looks down at paws as finnishes thrush* nothing Tanglescar.........it doesnt matter anymore......... *walks away towards warriors to get assigned duty, tail dragged against the ground as i walk* So what am i going to do? Hunting or patrling, Falconcatcher? ~Parchpaw
*growls* im nothing like my father amd how could i not know what!

-Tanglescar-
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Moonstorm100 said…
blush
It doesnt matter *blushes with amusement as realizes whats occuring* just forget it Tanglescar n continues with ur duties! *slightly glares at Sparrowbeak warning her to be quiet as she snorts* anyway i hope u dont mind Cinderkit but i made ur mom Sparrowbeak and her new mate Duskbreak ~Stormstar
*follows Parchpaw* doesnt seem like nothing to me tell me. *looking directly into her eyes*

-Tanglescar-