Spyro The Dragon Do Du have any spyro video games

I_Luv_HK posted on Jan 23, 2008 at 07:44PM
I have 2 spyro games 4 the gameboy advance: Season of ice + season of flame. do you have any Spyro games, and if so, what r they called?
=~]

Spyro The Dragon 6 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TheDarkmaster said…
I have Spyro the dragon, Spyro2 ripto's rage Spyro year of the dragon, Spyro enter the dragonfly, Spyro a hero's tale, Spyro shadow Legacy, Spyro2 season of flame, Spyro season of ice, The legend of Spyro the eternal night, and The legend of spyro A new Beginning!!!!! show i have a lot of spyro games!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BlueBadger said…
Dang, darkmaster, you have just about every Spyro game except for Spyro Orange: the Cortex Conspiracy and The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragons (coming this or next month, I think). I only have Spyro 2 and 3 (the best ones, in my opinion), but I used to have Enter the Dragonfly, A Hero's Tale, Spyro Orange, and Spyro Season of Flame and Ice, and I rented A New Beginning, but never beat it.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HARZAX said…
i have spyro the dragon spyro ripto rage spyro year of the dragon spyro enter the dragonfly and a heros tale and spyro shadow legacy and spyro orange and spyro a new beginning and spyro attack of rhynocs and thedarkmaster your only one higher then me
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hfkklg said…
yes spyro the beginning,spyro enter the dragonfly.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr johnnyboy38 said…
smile
I got the first Spyro game for Gamecube at Gamestop years ago. It's a fun game to play, but sometimes I get dizzy as you can't really get a grip on where you are. Everything is always from Spyro's point of view and close up. I would love a feature in the game where you can zoom out and controll Spyro from a distance and get better controll of the game. The Tropical Hawaiian level is really hot and warm, but the frozen icy level is too cold, but I did enjoy the giant ice race down the hill.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr glelsey said…
I have all 3 PSone games (Spyro the Dragon, Ripto's Rage and Year of the Dragon). I also have Dawn of the Dragon and Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure, both on the Wii.