South Park Best Character

dustfinger posted on Apr 09, 2008 at 10:29PM
I like Butters. He's so cute

South Park 27 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dragonrider said…
Kyle is the best becuase he does the right thing. Cartman is funny and all that but he is to violoent
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fitzdude said…
big gay al!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fitzdude said…
or midget in a bikini ( i think tha is the movie tho )
Vor mehr als einem Jahr southparkfan123 said…

i'm actually in luv with kyle he's so hot
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cartmansgurl1 said…
SHUT UP SPFAN YOU DON'T NO NOTHING HE IS MINE
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bigkenny said…
girlz,girlz
no need to fight
kyle likes 'red'
but mine is kenny
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Fish1999 said…
kiss
I love Kenny, Kyle's nice through, but Kenny's well cute!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Fish1999 said…
heart
KENNY!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Myers_fan said…
laugh
I like cartman because he's a badass.haha he's great
 I like cartman because he's a badass.haha he's great
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KishChan said…
..Kyle doesn't like 'Red'/Rebecca? Wtf? xD He liked another Rebecca in an episode, though.

Well, I like Tweek and Craig. Tweek's adorable an Craig's a badass.

But I like every little character. Almost.
 ..Kyle doesn't like 'Red'/Rebecca? Wtf? xD He liked another Rebecca in an episode, though. Well,
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NDMms said…
butters is the best. he's cute.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr South-Park-Babe said…
smile
Kyle! Cute, funny, sweet, independent, stubborn, and such high morality...what's not to love?!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ButtersIsMyName said…
laugh
OMG. IT CAN'T GET ANY FUCKING BETTER, GIRLS FIGHTING OVER CHARACTORS ON A TV SHOW THAT REALLY KICKS ASS. THE BEST PART IS, THAT THE CHARACTORS ARE 4TH GRADERS AND THAT IS WEIRD FOR SOMEONE OF THE AGE TO WATCH SOUTH PARK(10 and up)TO LIKE 4TH GRADERS(8 YEAR OLDS)LOL THIS IS TOOOOOOO AWESOME. ANYWAY MY FAV CHAR IS BUTTERS CAUSE HE KICKS ASS AND HE IS THE PROF. CHAOS, MWUHAHAHAHA!!
big smile
LOL DUDES IT IS ME AGAIN HERE TO EXPRESS HOW FUNNY THAT IS THAT THEY FIGHT OVER 4TH GRADERS- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­, GIRLS 10 AND UP LOVING 4TH GRADERS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ xD xD xD xD xD xD xD XD!!!!!!!!!!!!! HISTARICAL GUYS, HISTARICAL, SUPER LOLZZZZ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! THAT IS ALMOST AS FUNNY AS CARTMAN'S JOKES AND INSULTS. CAN IT GET,,,,,,,, ANY BETTER THAN THIS????? IT PROBABLY WON'T; FOR A LONG, LONG, LONG, LONG, LONG, LONG, LONG, LONG, LONG, LONG TIME!!! xD xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God is laughing.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CraigTuckerFan said…
Hey ButtersIsMyName... you're being a bit of a douche.
First of all it's very unintelligent to talk using all caps. It sounds like you're a yelling babbling unintelligent gorilla. Second of all, don't hate on people. You don't know them.
So what if they're fighting over 4th graders and they're over 10? If you have a life you'r ignore it and silently laugh to yourself. I just wanted to point that out. Oh btw they're all 9 with the exception of Craig who's 10. Get your facts straight.

Anyways...

My fave character is Craig
I absloutely love him
He's adorable in the show, and gorgeous in fanart (like bishie style and real life style... so hot *drool*)
He's funny, badass, dark, gloomy, and cynical.
I love it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr McScarface said…
Kenny
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sarah9807 said…
heart
Kenny and Butters because they're both sweet characters and buttersismyname is more like Cartman than Butters buttersismyname is nothing like Butters so it should be cartmanismyname or ericismyname not Butters but I love Kenny x and I agree with craigtuckerfan x
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LilRabb said…
Either kyle, because he is soo cute and such a nice character or kenny because he's funny and learning about his powers really got me interested in him!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Emily_R said…
Kyleh <3
 Kyleh <3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LittleYaoiGirl said…
Kenny!!! He's pure awesomness ^W^ and ofcourse Cartman! xD
 Kenny!!! He's pure awesomness ^W^ and ofcourse Cartman! xD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr waffles303 said…
I LOVE KYLE WITH ALL MY HEART, AHHA (:
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CosmicLuna said…
Cartman! >:D He's funny, and extremely interesting... and he's slightly unpredictable and I love his unique, scheming personality!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dragons0214 said…
Kyle. He is one of the more developed characters on the show and he seems to have more chemistry between more characters than any other Character. He's super best friends with Stan, and his rivalry with Cartan is very in depth. Also, he is very protective of his brother, Ike. Along with this, he has probably changed the most. in the first few seasons of the show, he was basically a carbon copy of Stan, and also didn't really know much about his religion. Now a days, he's compassionate, intellectual, cynical, stubborn, and loyal beyond belief. another reason is that he's so flippin' cute! this is why Kyle is my favorite character and why I think he's the best character.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Chibi-Chipette said…
Kyle! I'm so glad they didn't kill him off at season 5, he's adorable! He's also the smartest and I love his voice for some reason. BTW, his hat is cute.
 Kyle! I'm so glad they didn't kill him off at season 5, he's adorable! He's also the smartest and I L
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SweetTowel said…
Towelie's the best according to me. I also really like Counselor MacKey and Randy Marsh.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Biscuit69 said…
Butters or Kenny. I think Butters is funnier, but I'd rather be friends with Kenny (I'd still be friends with Butters tho)