Sonic Sonic 06

SilverLUV987 posted on Oct 19, 2013 at 03:29AM
Everyone is saying that Sonic 06 A.K.A Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 is a really bad game. But I don't think so. Reply & tell me what you think about Sonic 06.
 Everyone is saying that Sonic 06 A.K.A Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 is a really bad game. But I don't thin

Sonic 5 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sonic4Realz said…
I actually don't like it much. The story's all screwy, the framerate's low enough to slow everything down if there's too much stuff going on, the hubworld missions are mostly pointless unless you actually need rings or if you actually have to do them to progress... I could go on. However, I like, or even love, most of the music it had to offer. I guess it's not E.T. or Superman 64 bad *even though there were still rings to go through*, but it still gets a low rating from me.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr boomboomboomboo said…
HIS WORLD (his world) dananana! But in all seriousness, I haven't played it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LGYCE said…
I fucking love this game. A lot of people hate it because of glitches, but I'm that annoying guy who loves the one thing everyone around him hates. Namely, glitches. Due to my love of game glitches, Sonic 06 is my #1 favorite Sonic game. For those of you who hate on it because of this, I'd like to say that I once did a playthrough and the only glitch I experienced was getting stuck to the wall as Knuckles/Rouge. If you hunt for glitches, on the other hand, you WILL find them. So, all you who complain about the glitches, if you don't look for them, you won't need to complain. About the story, sure it was pointless (not), and there were some furry parts, but I still think it was interesting. And I have a point on that whole "Why didn't Mephiles just kill Sonic in the first place?". He was too busy trying to get Shadow on his side, because he either recognized Shadow's true power, he thought he owed it to the creature whose form he had taken, or both. Plus, if Elise saw Sonic die before she got that emotionally attached to him, than she probably would have been able to control herself and not cry. "Than what about Mephiles tricking Silver into killing Sonic?" Obviously, he didn't think Silver could do it, and he just needed a diversion so that Sonic and Elise would be out in the open rather than safely in a castle. He was also trying to convince them that they had a different enemy, so that they wouldn't expect something from someone they had never met. He also just needed some reason for Silver to stop fighting his other half (Iblis) and to not fight Mephiles. And the slowdown doesn't happen if you don't take damage too much, so play better and it won't slow down. And the CG, well, it's a lot harder to do, so they used the game models, which a lot of people seem to dismiss the fact that those models were really good. And if you don't like the hubworld missions, then thank SEGA that they made most of those missions optional. It's really not as bad as some people think.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr florajames said…
big smile
I love sonic 06 it meh favourite game ever
LGYCE commented…
Good for you. :D Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr alphawhitewolf said…
I've never played but when I saw it at first I thought it would been a cool game but it looks kinda frustrating though since there's a lot of glitches but I usually like game glitches cause it's kinda funny to see silver trying to kill sonic ands you can just glitch