Sonic Fan Characters The newcomer RP

UnknownElegy posted on Oct 05, 2013 at 03:24PM
Yeah, I hope this rp will help me get to know the people here. Just so you know, I'm actually pretty shy...
Anyway, my characters.... or.. character.
His name is Mack, wich is short for Mackenzie.
I made a picture of him, too.
 Yeah, I hope this rp will help me get to know the people here. Just so Du know, I'm actually pretty

Sonic Fan Characters 49 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr UnknownElegy said…
(Wow, nobody. I was hoping to get to know some people. Its kinda rude to ignore a new user.)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Rachel_Savaya said…
(aw, i know how it feels to be a new user....ill answer for you, you can get to know me ^^ i answered your other rp in the answers section to. i love that we're both Zelda fans XD anyway, cute character. there's a lot to get to know about this club, so ill inform you as we go. but the most important is that EVERYONE HATES SONIC CHARACTER RECOLOURS......srry for the caps lock.....thats just like....the MOST important rule....take from someone with experiance....O~O you dont wanna go there.....
Anyway, here's my characters, Rachel; part huamn part Fairy and part Mermaid, powers are golden lightning, a combo of LIght and Lightning; Splice, a hedgehog, saved from slavary by rachel (needless to say, their lovers) and i think ill put Meensa in this too. Splice's lil sister. these two are heirs to the throne of the Crescent tribe. Meensa has a doll that can transform into a guardian spirit, which ill post a pic of....prolly be posting several pics....o_o....when Sally's in doll form, only Meensa can hear her, so Splice and rachel dont know about Sally's guardian form yet, maybe ill reveal the secret here depending....XD so much more to put....ill tell ya more as we go ok? anyway, here's the pics.....)
this one is of Splice, and Rachel in her fairy form....
 (aw, i know how it feels to be a new user....ill answer for you, Du can get to know me ^^ i answered
misshedgehog commented…
the only time i hate recolors when they say they own it when they dont and his picture dont look like a recolor it look like a ms paint picture Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Rachel_Savaya commented…
well, i drew it Von hand a long time ago, but i coloured it using adobe photoshop ^^' its not bad for a REALLY old picture.... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
NothingButNerd commented…
I use Paint Shop Pro 8, it is awesome :) Liebe using it <3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
and...this one has rachel in her human form....ignore the other dude...thats Ferron, another of my characters, but i dont think ill use him here....
 and...this one has rachel in her human form....ignore the other dude...thats Ferron, another of my ch
and this one is of Meensa and Sally. Meensa usually has normal brown eyes....they just get like this when Sally's in her guardian form ^^'
 and this one is of Meensa and Sally. Meensa usually has normal brown eyes....they just get like this
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wolfcat343 said…
hi, I'm also newish, I used to b old, but yeah, I'm back :p My character is Casey the Wolf I'll put up a pic soon (I have an obsession with names that begin with "C" btw :p )
(lol i used to have name obsessions that start with "M" but i got over it lol)
Really me too :) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(awesome)
name: Casey Snith
mother: Skeeter Snith
father: Chuck Roberts (he was killed by her mother's best friend before she was born)
siblings: none
history: find out!
(btw can you rate my art at a scale of 1-15, I really want to know how I draw and on what I should improve)
 (awesome) name: Casey Snith age: 14 gender: female mother: Skeeter Snith father: Chuck Roberts (
Rachel_Savaya commented…
herp....not bad....but id still say about....a 7...? maybe....im not being mean, im just being honest...the linework is pretty good, could still use some improvements, but that comes with time. colour isnt bad, but what Du really need to work on is shading. Du dont have ANY shading at all here...thats what really gives the 3D effect. check out some of my pics, ive been shading since i was like, 5 years old....i can give Du tips if Du want. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
wolfcat343 commented…
cool, do Du have facebook? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
wolfcat343 commented…
its easier for me to send pics there cuz I'm using one of my dad's old old laptops because my laptop is currently in custody for wasting my time (my parents took it away and I can only get it back on weekend) so I decided to go onto this old laptop Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Okay then, Lets start ze RP now C:)
Mack:*sitting on a tree branch reading a strange book*
(X3 okays)
Rachel: *flies past the tree, so fast she's hardly visable* MEENSA?!?!?
Splice: *not far* Meensa!!!!??
Mack:*falls out of the tree* Gah!
(I must introduce another character XD his name Is Benjamin, Ben for short .3.)
Ben:*teleports under mack and catches him* You know, I was hoping for you to not get injured today...
Mack:*sigh* Just put me down.
Ben:*drops him*
Mack: Ow!
Ben:*chuckles* *runs away*
Mack:Hey! GET BACK HERE!!! *runs after Ben*
Rachel: hm? *hears the commotion, flies over to them, seeing Mack chasing Ben* hey!! *fires a lightning bolt just in front of Ben to stop him*
Casey: goodbye... *sobbing she leaps through a portal that will change her whole world.... her human body transforms into a wolf, she falls and lands on her head nearby them with a loud crash, unconcious*
Ben:!!! *stops and nearly gets hit by the lightning* What the hell? *looks at Rachel* You nearly killed me!
Mack:*mutters:How can you kill sombody whos allready dead...*
(WE GETTIN' SOME CLUES AS TO BEN'S PAST XD)
Rachel_Savaya commented…
(awesome. he's undead?) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
UnknownElegy commented…
(*le eyeroll* I'll give another clue. His full name is "Benjamin Downe".) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
solarsonic11 commented…
(shock horror no one saw that comeing XD) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MoonSpirit863 said…
Major:*sees Casey*What the...
Midnight:*she lightly kicks Casey on the head
(Isn't my best pic buts it the olny one I have them together)
 Major:*sees Casey*What the... Midnight:*she lightly kicks Casey on the head (Isn't my best pic buts
UnknownElegy commented…
(Its a good picture :) Its really cute too) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
MoonSpirit863 commented…
Aww thanks ^^ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
wolfcat343 commented…
:3 its awesome Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Ben:*growls* You nearly stuck me with lightning crazy lady!
Mack: *eyeroll* *thumps Ben on the forehead*
Ben:*growls again*
Mack:*pulls hand away*
Rachel: oh, don't be such a wimp! it wouldn't have killed you! why are you running from him anyway? *lands in front of him, hands on her hips*
(this is a good one, you can see all three of her forms at once in this pic....)
 Rachel: oh, don't be such a wimp! it wouldn't have killed you! why are Du running from him anyway? *
*Midnight and Major leave Carrie and see them from behind some trees*
Casey: DON'T TOUCH ME! *leaps up her claws extended and glowing stuff at their tips* ... who just kicked my head?
Midnight:I did what you got a problem*hands strats to form a black and purple aura*
Major:*smiles* I wouldn't mess with her she isn't very merciful
Casey: -_- well well, you want a fight?
Casey: *suddenly changes her attitude* sorry for the rude introduction, I'm Casey, I don't remember much, but that my main goal was to... uhm... I forgot actually, but I do know my name is Casey Snith and I ran away, thats all I remember, also how to speak and such, I'm obviously not completely dumbfounded, the last thing I want to do right now is start a fight
Ben:*crosses arms* You pretty much are starting a fight nearly striking me with lightning.
Mack:Would you just stop being a jerk Ben?!
Ben:*elbows Mackenzie in the chest*
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Midnight:*begin to calms down and the aura fades away*...
Major:Dont mind her *points at midnight*Midnight doesn't like to talk very much and by the way mine is Major
(I also shaded your Casey drawing :D)
 (I also shaded your Casey drawing :D)
wolfcat343 commented…
(woah thanks UnknownElegy I Liebe it, its awesome) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Rachel_Savaya commented…
thats not bad...if i have time, ill try and shade it for Du too, there's spots that could use more... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Casey: So is this Mobius? or where am I?
(another one, no shading, its of me and a friend as anime peeps, I'm gonna try shading this)
 (another one, no shading, its of me and a friend as Anime peeps, I'm gonna try shading this)
wolfcat343 commented…
naw currently I'm working on a different picture, I hope it turns out as great as I hope it will be, I'm even trying to shade the pic I'm currently busy with, but I'll get to ^ the above one later Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Rachel: hmp. well, you were running, he was chasing...typically people chase bad guys. I do too, so i figured id help out.
(why does it feel like this rp is horribly organized...? there's really no main point...where is this going anyway?)
MoonSpirit863 commented…
That's a good Frage I been wondering that for awhile Vor mehr als einem Jahr
wolfcat343 commented…
well, Casey needs to get her memory back, and the only way is going on a strange adventure Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Rachel_Savaya commented…
o.O erps....no, i didnt, sowwy bout dat.... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Major:Pretty much,anyway whatcha doing here
Casey: ... I don't know, only that the place I came from was made me want to run away
(dum dumm dummmm I'm bored)
Ben:*sigh* well, Im outta here. *walks off*
Bandit:it's probably cause you fell on your head
(might I invite you all to my new rp? I'd read the description pretty well though.... link )
Rachel: Don't walk away when I'm talking to you!
Splice: *appears behind Ben as he turns around* what's going on here? *arms folded, very tough-looking*
Ben:*pushes splice out of the way* Somthing you don't want to get evolved in. *keeps walking*
Midnight:*sees ben and shoots a beam of darkness in front of him*
Casey: *summons a gianormous feral fox that is floating, its about the size of a football field* wth did I just do?
Major :How the heck showed I know!?!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NothingButNerd said…
monkey
Hey guys am I allowed to join in this late? If I am here is my FC's info :)

Name: Sophie
Species: Wolf
Height/Weight: 5.6 | 130.3 Lbs
Eye Color: Very Icy Blue
Fur Color/s: Main color Brownish grey, Under Belly Much Lighter Grey Color, Ear Tips Pure White.
Hair Color/And Type: Dark Brown | Wavy Medium Short
Outfit: Green Lose Jacket, White under T, Tightish Jeans, Black Boots, and Black Hair Band.
Personality: Determined, Nice but doesn't always show it, Fun, and Smart.
Skills: Archery, Hunting, Sneaking, good at setting up traps.
Dis-Likes: A Lot Of Noise, Dorking around when not needed.
Weapons: Bow and arrows, Small Dagger.
Friend/s: midnight
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Name: Midnight Age: 17 Species: fuchs Height/Weight: 5.11 | idk Eye Color: Silver pelz Color/s: Light Silver/Grey Hair Color/And Type: PURE White Hair Outfit: Black Jacket, Red T, Yellow Head Band Personality: Nice normally, Sorta Serious Likes: Basket Ball, Raw fisch Weapons: Chain Blade Dis-Likes: Loud People, suppe Friend/s: Sophie Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(im sure it'd be okay. though i have absolutely no idea where this is going.....o_o)
Splice: *grabs Ben around the collar of his shirt* it involves my girlfriend, I think I DO want to get involved!!
Rachel: *le silent*
giant fox: *makes a roar noise that flattens a few trees*
Casey: thats funny, I thought foxes in mobius speak... this fox looks like it belongs in some other world... *looks up to see what it has written on its collar, but its too high up*... oh no *she goes and grabs its tail which is huge and then she climbs up to its neck to read what it says*
giant fox: *roars again*
Casey: O.O your breath is stinky! *hangs onto collar to read what it says: Thatchi* Hello Thatchi!
Sophie: *Is in the woods and hears the roar* What in the world could that be? *Starts Sneak running towards the sound
sorry forgot this part Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Midnight: *follows Sophie into the woods* Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Thatchi: *flips Casey into the air and she lands on Thatchi's head*
Casey: O.O Thatchi crystal in!
Thatchi: *dissapears into Casey's crystal necklace
Casey: *closes her eyes whilst falling, since the fox vanished, she is trained well, so she flips and lands on her feet, not even making a slight thud noise against the ground, she opens her eyes and stares at them* ... I remember something about... sadness...
Sophie: *runs up and sees Casey land* woah O.O....What in the world was that roar sound?
Midnight: .......*Wowed face*
Casey: I know this sounds... strange, but it was a gianormous fox that came from my necklace
Casey: and that is why I was falling, because the fox... it went back into my necklace
Sophie: you're right...that does sound strange, and hard believe.
Midnight: REALLY!? Wow I wish I had a necklace that could do that, Hey can you make me one?
Ben:*growls* *teleports away agressevly*
Splice: -!! *recoils, letting him go* what a jerk-off....
Rachel: sorry bout that. i dont really know what that was about...
(oh, new designs for my characters btw. Splice is my own species, and ferron is a ferret. ^w^)
 Splice: -!! *recoils, letting him go* what a jerk-off.... Rachel: sorry bout that. i dont really kno
Ben: *has teleported to a tree* *sits by the tree and morphs into true form*
(IM BACK! :D also Ben's true form is a animated version of the elegy statue.)