Sneakers My Rosa Sneakers

designer1234 posted on Aug 20, 2011 at 06:44AM
Opening my shoe cabinet, I see so many pairs of link which are bought by my boyfriend. Every festival, he would buy a gift for me that many times he just drove me to the link shop and picked one pair of link for me. Every time I felt so happy and swore that I will marry him one day.
What a pity that sometimes we are all deceived by the nice things before us. One day he told me that he also brought another girl to linkto buy shoes, I just couldn’t believe it. But it was a truth! The girl caught his heart and I lost him at last. So, nearly five years’ love is over now, and he just left me easily without saying many words.
I face the truth and tell myself that I will find my Mr. Right one day. I have wanted to throw away those link, but I didn’t at last, since they are full of memory. I love those shoes, although they also give me the feeling of losing. Now, no one would bring me to the link store, so I go to the link store to buy it myself. I must say that it is a very easy and good way to own a link and it is also good for me to forget the experience of buying it with him.

Sneakers No Antworten