Snape's Family and Friends Ask Henry!

ProfSnape posted on Dec 27, 2012 at 04:49PM
Hey there! My name is Henry. I am one of Snape's alter egos, or opposites. You may ask me questions all you'd like. ;) There's enough of me for everyone!
 Hey there! My name is Henry. I am one of Snape's alter egos, oder opposites. Du may ask me Fragen a

Snape's Family and Friends 15 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HPCouples said…
Would you say you're more flirty or confident?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MoonshoesPerry said…
Are you still trying to pursue me?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ProfSnape said…
Flirtation is nothing without confidence! Women can smell fear, after all. That's why a man must be confident in everything he does!
 Flirtation is nothing without confidence! Women can smell fear, after all. That's why a man must be c
Always! I'm your paparazzi! Follow you until you love me!! *breaks into song* Come on, ladies!!
 Always! I'm your paparazzi! Follow Du until Du Liebe me!! *breaks into song* Come on, ladies!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bluekait said…
What's your favorite song?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LadyEmzy16 said…
What type of story Genres do you love most?
I'm a bit of a Potterhead, but I also enjoy the Twilight and Hunger Games saga. No, I'm not a nerd, either...

((I couldn't post this here yesterday for some strange reason... Also, to Bluekait, I drew maybe three different answers and none of them looked right. I'm going to try again...

Please keep asking questions and please be as random/unrelated as possible!!))
 I'm a bit of a Potterhead, but I also enjoy the Twilight and Hunger Games saga. No, I'm not a nerd, e
Oh Good to know! xD
I can't choose!!

((Ugh... So many things wrong with this picture...))
 I can't choose!! ((Ugh... So many things wrong with this picture...))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bluekait said…
cool
The picture is great!
((Henry is a LITTLE lonely. Please give him more questions and warm his heart a little.

But thanks to everyone who submits!! :) Just keep it in question format, please!))
 ((Henry is a LITTLE lonely. Please give him Mehr Fragen and warm his herz a little. But thanks
((Oh no... It's attack of the BED HEAD!!!!!

As you can see, Henry forgot to brush his hair this morning, so we have to help him... We're going to style his hair!!!

Send pictures or suggestions of hairdo's he should try on. Be as wild as you can. The bed head ends Sunday night. Have fun!!))
 ((Oh no... It's attack of the bett HEAD!!!!! As Du can see, Henry forgot to brush his hair this mo
smile
If you could be part of any boy band which band would you pick?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MoonshoesPerry said…
Ummm... Jack Sparrow hair? I like piratical stuff.

Or just make it purple.
Ahoy!
 Ahoy!