Skulduggery Pleasant Skulduggery Pleasant 3 (May contain spoilers)

Storystuff posted on Apr 04, 2009 at 06:00PM
Did you like the 3rd book? I liked it, but I though it was VERY dark, making it not as good as the other 2. None of Skulduggery's witty humour neither. What did you think of the ending? Does any one know when the 4th book will be out?
DON@T FORGET TO PUT "SPOILER ALERT" AT THE TOP OF YOUR POST TO WARN OTHERS!!!!!

Skulduggery Pleasant 6 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jacqui616 said…
smile
I just finished Skulduggery 3 and loved it! Was so shocked by the ending but was a great indication of what book 4 will be based on! I do agree that we didn't get enough of Skulduggery's wit but I really enjoyed how much darker the book was compared with the first two. It worked well too because it shows how Valkyrie has grown up and improved in skill! Do not want to wait for the forth book! I want it now! X
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ladolcevita said…
surprise
SPOILERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I really loved it, as sad is it was.
My theory: Vakyrie is shaping out to be the villain.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Storystuff said…
SPOILERS ALERT!!!
Yeh, Valkyre could be a villain. OMG! Wat if she does become a villain and Skuldug finds out in the middle of a fight and he kills her and he is SO angry cos he has 2 kill her. That wud explain ghastlys mums prediction! I dunno how Derek landy will write buk 4 cos there will hardly be any skulduggery in it, its more about valkyrie and Skuldug is a lot of peoples fave charector (he is mine) I wud laf if skuldug found out that valkyrie was wanting to be a necromancer!!!!! LOL!!!! Luved it wen he punched that necromancer. HURRY UP BOOK 4, I CANT WAIT!!!!
Buk 4 may be out same time as this one nxt year as the paperbak is out sept this year, so it will tell you in there. So probably this time nxt year.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jayde-phoenix said…
(may contain spoilers)
i think that valkyrie wont swap from being an elemental to necromancer, i think that she will find some way to do both, and with what wreath says, it indicates that there must be something special about her, for him to actually want to help her. and dont you think it would be funny if she were to start dating flecture, there was definatly something between them... and something tells me that the end will leav us hanging moresow than the last...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lilithcain said…
meh
SPOILER
Valkyrie becomes the villain.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pimp_my_alpacka said…
mischievous
spoiler :D

^OMG I know! I'd worked it out, but I was praying it wasn't true :/ on the last page of 'dark days' though, when you actually found out, I was just like...'shit.'