Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants The Sister Haube 2

shelly7pooh posted on Jun 11, 2007 at 05:21AM
Did anybody know there is going to be The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2!! Is anyone else as excited as I am??

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 16 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr maknenek said…
yay!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr martinez_is90 said…
yess!!! I saw Blake Lively's interview on CBS i think and she said they were filming the second one!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MARRR- said…
Yes I already knew, but I am really reallly excited... Just can't wait.. I also have to wait a little longer here, cause i live in Europe, soooo it is killing me !
Vor mehr als einem Jahr amandaj said…
I didn't know!
when is the movie done?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr XpsychotickissX said…
i cant wait!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lilie2 said…
yes! but you know that the movie sisterhood of the traveling pant 2 is not about the second book!!!! this is what i found:
''Taking place during the events of book four, Girls in Blue, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 follows The Septembers--Tibby, Lena, Bridget, and Carmen as they separate for the longest time yet.''
In the photos you see bee doing her digging (as in book 4!) and the girls graduated (also as in book 4)
I don't understand why they just didn't made book 2 into a movie first!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr XpsychotickissX said…
i know
this is so confusing
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr funnyshawna said…
yey! i loved the first movie im glad there's gona be a second one.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bubbly131 said…
they are taking the final 3 books and making them into 1 movie. i cant wait to see it!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr swmchicklv said…
Me either......OMG i am so f-in excited...........i am counting down in two places......on my calendar and on my wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the last movie is a mixture of the last three books..................i am just so EXCITED.....i can not wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wild-child11 said…
wen does it come out?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lagreen4 said…
I have 2 tickets to the sneak preview in DC that I'm trying to sell. let me know if you're interested. tickets are for 7/31 (thursday) at AMC mazza gallerie at 7 pm
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dave said…
I just watched the movie with my little sister last night. It was really good! I was impressed that they kept such a good pace and kept things really interesting while going through all four stories. I think fans will really enjoy it!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr huggies said…
Is it out yet in Europe?? For that matter is it actually out yet in America because I can't find anything online
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -SarahRaRaRa- said…
Yeah it's out in America, but has anyone any idea when it's coming out in Europe???
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xoxoVEL said…
yesss i know..but is it out yet??