Singen "HEY!! I need help!!!"

tiver posted on Jan 11, 2011 at 04:41AM
hey my name alyssa im 13yrs old i can play the flute but something i have always wanted to do that i cant accomplish since i was 11yrs old is to be a singer! i wanna be one sooo baddd i dont no how to sing i can even post a video of me and hear me and give me tippss but i dont have it rite the rite melody and i need help plz somebody help thanks!

Singen 10 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr viju said…
This is weird and hard honey, but it's possible. Singing comes from soul, from your heart. Where are you just wrong? I mean what part of singing you aren't good at?
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tiver said…
rangingand staying pitch!
smile
Okay.

So, the problem is about very low or very high pitch parts of songs. Well, I have just one solution. While you're singing don't sing slowly. Try to sing loudly. Open your mouth wide and than let your soul sing. I mean you've gotta concentrate on the song totally. Try singing with eyes closed, concentrating on your voice and song. The voice will come from inside. First try to sing easy songs with a bit high and low notes. Than try to sing Average typo songs like Firework by Katy. And than try the hardest one like What The Hell by Avril.

Cracking of voice happens with me too sometimes. One of the problems which occur when we try to sing “just that little bit higher pitch” is that our voice cracks. The cracking happens when the transition from one pitch to the higher pitch is not done smoothly. There are three registers for singing namely low, medium and high register. Generally there is no problem with the mid register for any one. But, for low register the chest voice is used and for the high register a mixed voice or the head voice is used. So if you learn how to cross this bridge without falling your voice will not crack and your song will not fall down. There are some specially prescribed exercises which will help you to overcome this problem. This helps your voice to glide smoothly from one register to another as if they have been bonded together. These may strengthen your vocal power I hope. You can found these exercises online.

I hope it helped.
aww thabks soo much it is cuz i really wanna study musoc!!! and i practic singing!!! so yeah!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kevinkamps said…
meh
i can sing almost everysong ik the thing is i dont have much breathe so yeah only way 2 ing is 2 sing low try listening 2 a song where the singer is he sae gender and if u can sing the lyrics play hat song and ing it at the same time he does til u hear 2 same voices ull c its a wierd sound maybe u can of the other gender 2 like me but idk so yeah.................when i write songs then post em ppl say my lyrics is cool sscary and funny XD good luck
smile
well like im learning guitar and im trying to learn firework by katy perry and sing along so yeah!
big smile
Well, I don't totally agree with kevinkamps. Yeah it's hard to sing songs sanged by different gender musician, but it's not impossible. I can totally sing male voices songs. And yeah I'm more into male musicians.

@tiver: Ohh, great! :D I know you can do it. At first I wasn't able to sing firework without cracking my voice, but guess what? I can sing it perfectly now! :D
heart
im not a great singer but i bought a a begging singing book and for guitars and it is teaching me i love music!
smile
Good. :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr webkinzluv said…
smile
try to find songs that suite you. find what style your voice is. for example, (i will just use celeberties) Tiffany Thortan has a country voice, like me. Brittny spears has a pop voice. she couldn't sing country if she tried. lady gaga has an all around voice, she can sing anything. but if you start to feel like giving up, just remember your better than Justin beiber