Singen which celebrity singer SUCKS at singing?

enca posted on Sep 16, 2008 at 05:33PM
rihanna sure she doesn't really sings

Singen 103 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 103

Vor mehr als einem Jahr TVMadnezz said…
Scarlet Johannsen! She should stick to acting.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr livi_wells said…
Pierce Brosnan - he sucked at singing in Mamma Mia
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Office_001 said…
Vanessa Hudgens!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mammamia100 said…
i'd have to go with vannesa hudgens. she's not that great a singer.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr spikes_girl said…
vanessa hudgens, miley cyrus, and all of the jonas brothers.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lucaslover528 said…
vanessa rox but i totally agree about the jonas brothers. they all sound like girls aloud rejects. cascada is shit as well
Vor mehr als einem Jahr maheen97 said…
selena gomez her vioce is wayyy tooo computerized when she sings and miley cryus she just CAN'T sing
Emma0213 commented…
I hate Du Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr love_Inkheart said…
Vannesa Hudgens and miley cryus sometimes miley doesn't even sing she just says pink elephant while some recording plays
Vor mehr als einem Jahr alicecullen1 said…
miley cryus and selena gomez
Emma0213 commented…
hate Du too Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Office_001 said…
haha yeah basically any disney channel star.

link

Vor mehr als einem Jahr benslerisluv said…
Paris Hilton, Ashlee Simpson, Jessica on most of her songs, lead singer of FlyLeaf and Jonas Brothers! The last to are terrible in concert
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DWLoverTBCEDT said…
tongue
Miley Cryus and the Jonas Brothers, they suck
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mammamia100 said…
tongue
Jessica Simpson CANNOT sing at all!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pandp4eva said…
Miley, JB, Selena, any disney star to say the least.
Emma0213 commented…
hate Du also Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pandp4eva said…
tongue
Oh and 'don't forget' (lol) Demi! she stinks too.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr emzielouise said…
tongue
rihanna,britney,ashlee simpson,jonas brothers,paris hilton,lindsey lohan,hayden,girls aloud,and taylor swift is terrible live.
i dont see the point of being a singer if you cant sing live.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ryans_love said…
actually pierce bronson wasn't half bad. bud miley cyrus and the jonas brothers need to be told that they cannot sing!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr gamegirl380 said…
angry
Bon Jovi sucks!! I hate his guts!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bubbles4u22 said…
hmmm
Miley Cyrus and Paris Hilton. Miley just lip syncs
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Shadow34X said…
I think ALOT of celebrities suck at singing, but to name a few:
Jonas Brothers, basically anyone from Disney, and the guy from
Metro Station in my opinion
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rosealie said…
angelic
i love selena,demi, and the lead singer of flyleaf! miley is ok, and the joe-bro's r good but there gay. Paris Hilton SUCKS! and soulja boy on SOME songs,not all. not every one from disney sucks, btw!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DWLoverTBCEDT said…
angry
The Jonas Brothers, I can't stand them.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr only1hca said…
tongue
The jonas b's and absolutely positutely bosulutely Miley Freakin Cyrus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr musikluver94 said…
tongue
Totally Miley Cyrus and The Jonas Brothers. Also, Taylor Swift - even though I hate to admit it 'cause I like her!! Martina McBride and Trace Adkins are both hard on your ears when they sing live too! There's a lot of singers that rely on digital editing in the studio to make their voice sound good on record, and then when people think they're amazing and come to their concerts, they're greeted with some nasty out of tune singing! lol!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cptracks said…
Avril Lavigne. Goodness, I'm glad she got married, and chilled out a bit.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Je_suisCamille said…
meh
Hilary Duff...but she doesn't really sing anymore..maybe there is reason for that...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr degrassifan0827 said…
wink
david cook
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Cutebutcrazy-- said…
mischievous
Miliey Cyrus, Mixi(idk if i spelled that rite) Vennesa H. Ahd wow 2 mant more
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MrsNickJonas97 said…
angry
THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE SOOOOOOOOOO NOT GAYYYYY!!!! THEY ARE HOTT AND SEXYYY AND THEY CAN SING THEIR HEARTS OUT- AMAZINGLY TOO. And miley, she CAN sing. She does NOT lip sing. Seriously if you guys think this you are hypocrites that have no lives and clearly are hard of hearing. It takes alot of guts for all these celebs to get up there and sing every day and night and you idiots are gonna sit there calling innocent disney stars- that can sing- gay and say they lip sing. Seriously get a life. They are truly amazing and can sing i bet you that all of you low-lifes cant sing and your saying that ppl that are AMAZING at it cant. all i have to say is- your truly pathetic. Yeah. And Rihanna can sing. So can Allt hose ppl. Taylor Swift- Yeah shes great. Vanessa hudgens- shes ok. But you guys are just crazy, ignorant, pathetic,and STUPID!!!!
~Mrs Nick Jonas
Oh and how are the jobros gay when one is getting married? ANd the other ones are definatly NOTTTTT GAY!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cherylfan1 said…
tongue
emzielouise r u saying girls aloud r rubbish cause i think they r really good
Vor mehr als einem Jahr camillaSINGER said…
smirk
OMG Demi rox! BUT THE jb SUCK!
I mean miley! who the hell does she think she is, her real name is actually INFINITY!
& OMG!
wooah, woaah, its a party int he USA!
lick my ass! AMERICA will always be the leader and a party!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr trudamsel said…
Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lavoto, Mitchel Muso(however you spell that). Most Disney stars but some are ok.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr vampiressJazz said…
i can't believe no ones sad brittney spears she lip sings and does it bad people walked away from her concert in perth as she was so bad
Vor mehr als einem Jahr justins_girl said…
surprise
hey my dad is the producer for hollywood records witch helped all of the singers u just said so my dad knows music and my dad taught me how to listen to a song and u can tell if they r a fake and all the names u just said r real singers i got to meet all o those people i get to meet alot of people but just because u don't like them doesn't mean they can't sing or there bad i hate oprah singers but they sing really good so do u all get what i am saying cause what i am telling u is all true if u want to know one person i think can't sing is britney spears when i met her she wouldn't sing unless we had all the suff to backup her voice she refused to sing live to us but finnalyy she did what u hear on the radio is not her that is audio tuner because she sounds like someone yanked a cats tail its the most terrible singing i have ever heard in my life u can tell shes a fake she could sing when she was little but now she can't sing at all. so believe me i know all the people u just said so thats pretty hard to believe u said those people. but i definetly agree with vampiressJazz she is absolutly right.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HaleyDewit said…
Avril Lavigne,Jessica Simpson and JB's. They all suck!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bonniefan5 said…
CHERYL COLE CAN'T SING selena rules
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kago said…
sick
I used to love rehanna's music,her videos are all .........
Mystrygal commented…
true! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr shadjinx said…
britney spears sucks...all she does is lip sing....heck...i can do better!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr la-la-la-45 said…
Justin Bieber and the Jonas Brothers
Vor mehr als einem Jahr georginaluvsjb said…
cool
cheryl cole :( i like her singin but it gets a bit pitchey
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LUV_4_BIEBER said…
monkey
lady gaga is worse than brittany spears! all she does is write songs about stealing peoples HUSBANDS (listen in bad romance where she says "want u in my room when your BABY is SICK" thats disgusting) wears too much makeup, too little clothes, and uses SEX to get peoples attention! shes a trashey WHORE w/ a digitally altered voice.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr RemindMe said…
uhm.. I don't think that Ke$ha really can sing.. She is amazing, but actually.. Sometimes i think she is a little bit fake..
?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JoJoFacLars said…
tongue
Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber
Vor mehr als einem Jahr princess829 said…
tongue
There are a lot of "talented"- that word is used too loosely nowadays, in my opinion, singers that SUCK.
But just to name a few:
* Miley Cyrus- The kid sounds like a screeching cat who just got run over by a Wal-Mart truck.
* The Jonas Brothers- I mean, EWW. Do I really have to explain that they cannot sing? The put absolutely NO emotion into ANY of their songs. It's a shame really that they're making millions of smackaroos off of innocent little children.
* Justin Bieber. He is just EMBARRASSING to the music industry. I see NO talent in him whatsoever!
* Ke$ha! Another trashy pop star, all she sings about is "Boots & Boys" & is always having a hangover. Oh, how lovely.
* Lil' Wayne! The dude has had too much crack! Okay, we get it! Somebody tape his mouth shut, he sounds even worse than a cat getting run over! Ugh!
Note: Expect me to be adding to this list quite often as I discover more mistakes into the industry I expect getting into myself.
wink
@ LUV_4_BIEBER: Sex sells.
 @ LUV_4_BIEBER: Sex sells.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr invaderliz77 said…
Justin Bieber

Miley Cyrus

The Naked Brothers Band (ewww lol)

Fiona Apple

Brittany Spears
rainy
^ I like Britney.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lollipopszx3 said…
I love Miley and Taylor and Justin's alright. But I agree, Naked Brothers Band? Singing = No no.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ILoveKingMickey said…
smile
I think Justin Bieber sucks at singing. I'm sorry to any JB fans but in my opinion I just don't like him. Who knows? Maybe I'll like his voice better when he grows up a bit. ^_^
Vor mehr als einem Jahr emmett said…
Vanessa Hudgens, Justin Beiber, Miley Cyrus, Ashley Tisdale, Lady Gaga etc. there are many more!