Sherlock Holmes (2009 Film) Holmes let me down

Kaileymoore posted on Feb 06, 2010 at 05:47AM

I watched Holmes last night... and it's way worse than my expectation, of course these actors did a really very good job .. but I dun know why this movie just make me wanna sleep.. do u think so ?

Sherlock Holmes (2009 Film) 5 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kathleen951015 said…
heart
I really enjoyed the movie, (probably in part to the fact that RDJ and Jude were in it.) Though it may not have been as many other directors had portrayed it, I thought it was still very interesting, and I am sorry you feel that way. :) I do love my Robert :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lun3bi said…
big smile
sr :d !!!! last time I was too focused on education, can not remember the answer for you. I do not think so. I like this movie maybe because I like Sherlock Holmes and the love robert ... I see it as the best film of the Sherlock Holmes films I've ever seen
Vor mehr als einem Jahr madforstuff said…
angelic
its the best one i've seen to date... well the only one!

i'm one of those who much prefers the book to the film.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fake_alibi13 said…
i love that film i liked the fact that they got rid of sherlock holmes cliches...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr annale said…
I totally disagree with you! I think Guy Ritchie and the whole crew did a FANTASTIC job to give the old deerstalker waring detective new life!! The relationship between Holmes/RDJ and Watson/JudeLaw is simply amazing and also they couldn't do any better for choosing Rachel McAdams as Irene Adler.
Honstely how couldn't you be thrilled?? - It's full of action, great locations and very funny and ironical humor ... like lun3bi said: It's the BEST Sherlock Holmes film I've EVER seen!