Severus Snape Sexy Snape moments

nene72 posted on Nov 24, 2010 at 02:55AM
Was feeling pretty sad and depressed after reading all the answers to the latest forum topic "Saddest Snape Moment" so I thought, we needed to balance it with something positive. What did you think were (both in the books as well as the movies) some of Severus' sexiest and/or funniest moments. I know there are many but two of my favorite are:

Movie scene from OotP When Snape says "In these lessons I will attempt to penetrate your mind."

And from DH when Harry, Luna and Minerva are walking through the corridors and hear a set of quiet footsteps: "She halted, raised her wand ready to duel, and said, 'Who's there?'
'It is I,' said a low voice.
From behind a suit of armour stepped Severus Snape."

The pic is from Irene's DeviantArt page link
 Was feeling pretty sad and depressed after Lesen all the Antwort to the latest Forum topic "Saddest
last edited on Mar 13, 2011 at 06:49AM
save

Severus Snape 11 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr yermam said…
haha that picture is hilarious!

My favourite film moment would have to be in Philosopher's Stone when he threatens that freak 'you don't want me as your enemy Quirrell'

From the books, i love in Goblet of Fire when Snape comes out in his nightgown to investigate the noise from the golden egg that Harry had dropped. Oh how i wish that had been included in the film!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cunha27 said…
heart
OMG! That first speech of his! I've been hooked on Snape since then.

"...I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind ensnaring the senses...I can teach you to how to bottle fame brew glory, even stopper death... "
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cunha27 said…
Also in the last movie (DH1)- his arrival at Malfoy manor. He was..HOT!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr silvia50 said…
For there are many funny moments! One of my favorites is the duel with Gilderoy Lockhart, to die laughing. The most sexy, when it's the first Potions class.
Excuse my English, I used the translator.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr snowwhite2 said…
heart
Everything he does! Thank you for balancing with a positive!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BlackHound said…
heart
Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! KISS! Bloody Hell I LOVE that freaking pic. Yeah, I can just imagine Sev rocking out to old-style, original KISS...Oh yes..."They call me Dr. Love"...**Faints**
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nene72 said…
mischievous
That pick made me laugh too when I firt saw it. I thought it fit quite nicely with the forum topic, showing both a funny and sexy Snape moment }:-)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cupcakesss said…
angry
ahhhhhhhhh i hate that snape dies! im so going to cry when i watch the movie even more than when i read the books but he has had some freaken sexy moments i kinda wish harry died ans not snape
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fantasy17 said…
heart
When he's telling Harry about what Voldemort did to his victims using Occlumency. It's so dramatic and dangerous sounding. But at the same time it's pretty sexy, well, to me. xD
Also liked his entrance to Malfoy Manor. It was totally like, "Don't mess with me, I'm Snape." xD
The first Potions class with Harry too.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr karenmiller1972 said…
heart
Thank you! There is so much to mention. He was so sexy when he stepped onto the dueling tables with Gilderoy sans robes. Strength and power and honor and darkness......all shown in one scene. Sexy!

And I hate to say it, but the scene under the Whomping Willow where he threatens Sirius Black "Give me a reason," he whispered. "Give me a reason to do it, and I swear I will."

Snape strides forward, past Dumbledore, pulling up the left sleeve of his robes as he goes. He stuck out his forearm and showed it ot Fudge, who recoilded. "There," said Snape harshaly, "There. The Dark Mark. It is not as clear as it was an hour ago, when it buned black, but you can still see it. Every Death Eater had the sign burned into him by the Dark Lord." So strong, so sure, so right....

"That is just as well, Potter," said Snape coldly, "because you are neither special nor important, and it is not up to you to find out what the Dark Lord is saying to his Death Eaters."
"No -- that's your job, isn't it?" Harry shot at him.
He had not meant to say it; it had burst out of him in temper. For a long moment they stared at each other, Harry convinced he had gone too far. But there was a curious, almost satisfied expression on Snape's face when he answered.
"Yes, Potter," he said, his eyes glinting. "That is my job."
Such righteous justice.....

Vor mehr als einem Jahr snape_always said…
big smile
my favorite part in all the movies is in ootp when umbridge caught harry trying to save Sirius and she calls for snape to get the veritaserum and as he's walking away harry says
"he's got padfoot , he's got padfoot at the place where it's hidden " and umbridge asked what's going on and snape says "no idea" I love that bit soooo much