Severus Snape Snape-Girls Forum!

lilith84 posted on Aug 01, 2010 at 02:22AM
I'm bored, yes, but I also thought that we could get to know each other a bit better. Plus this is a place we all could chat about randon things.

I mean, there's over 5000 of us here and I got to know 10 of you guys a bit more really... So here's a place where you can just write a bit about yourself and read about your fellow Snape-fans more :)

here's me: I'm Paulina, I'm Polish, born June 29th, 1984, currently living in Norway. Totally obsessed about Alan Rickman, David Duchovny and The-X-Files. I work as a landscape gardner in Norway and it my free time I spend almost all my money on DVDs with movies and TV shows (and those being, Supernatural, Californication, True Blood, Dexter, Moonlight, and House MD) :D I listen to David Bowie and good, old, rock music :) If you need more, just tell me :D

Now it's your turn :)
last edited on Aug 01, 2010 at 03:17AM

Severus Snape 55 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 55

Vor mehr als einem Jahr bri-marie said…
*waves* I'm Brittany, born September 13th, 1990. I live in America (in a small town in Ohio, to be exact.) I'm obsessed with Alan Rickman, old Disney movies, Russia, vampires and nachos. As of right now, I don't have a job. I hate scary movies and stories. I listen to musicals, and country :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lilith84 said…
*snort* loving the nachos :P I hate scary movies too, I can't sleep after them.
I can't either. Especially the psycological thrillers. The blood-baths are bad but the ones that make you think? *shudders*

Nachos are amazing!
actually, I can do the 'thinking' ones, I just can't watch the scary, gory, supernatural (ghosts, monsters, zombies....) crap.
Ghosts scare me. I can't do ghosts.
me too. I think I really watched only one scary movie in my life (the rest was just scenes, I always leave the room) and I couldn't sleep or be alone for a month without getting spooked by the smalles sound.
My mom made me watch one was I was really little. I slept in her room for two weeks and slept with the lights on when I moved back to my room.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LadyLilith said…
I can't believe it took me this long to notice this forum. o.o
heart
*Waves* I'm Shelby, I live in America in the state of Ohio. My birthday's July 6th, 1991, and I have many obsessions. Alan Rickman, Death Note (especially L and Mello related), InuYasha, Ouran Host Club, Japan in general, Jon Stewart...the list could go on and on. I just work a part time job on the side as I go to school. I'm majoring in English and minoring in Japanese, and hopefully I'll be teaching English to children in Japan someday. *Crosses fingers* I'm trying really hard to be able to study abroad in Japan next semester; I've got to work my GPA up to a 3.0.

さようなら!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lilyZ said…
wink
Hi there! I'm Liliana (my real long name). I'm from Moldova. I was born on June 22d 1978 (yeah, 32 years old *lol*). I have so many obsessions that I've lost the count;) my latest one are The Vampire Diaries (books and tv show).I adore everything about vampires but I'm scared of crazy Twilight fans:) I also love Star Trek pretty much. My fave book ever is The Lord of The Rings, I love Tolkien.
I've been an AR fan since I first saw him in Robin Hood.
I deeply believe that humour (not beauty) will save the world :)
don't know what else I could say...any questions?
and well...this is me :P
 Hi there! I'm Liliana (my real long name). I'm from Moldova. I was born on June 22d 1978 (yeah, 32 ye
*waves to LadyLilith and LilyZ* Hello!
heart
:D Hey, guys!
Here's meh. Straight from a webcam. XDDD
 Here's meh. Straight from a webcam. XDDD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SnapeSoulmate said…
ladylilith you ish pretty! xD
anyway... s-so uhm... my name is sarah; Im 15 and I just started highscool. ^-^ severus snape is my hero and hes the only one on my mind 24 7; and I really feel related to him in so many ways... family problems(dad -_-) and problems with people at school etc... plus like him I messed up a bond I had with the closest person in my life now they hate me and I regret it...I still keep his letters and roses to this day; for years now I've been committed to severus. o_o seriously! no other person! that Isnt bad is it...? D:

xD anyway I have a HUGE passion for ferrets! I have one named bebop hes my best friend and he looks like draco! XD you can see pics of him in the pictures of the ferret fanpop page! x3

anyway.... Im an odd one xD I hope so well to meet others like me on here x) you guys seem awesome!

XD truth is I've been a fan here for some time now but I guess I never really fully introduced myself =< lol xD
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
heart
anyway I havesd a pic of me on my computer I took using the cam from my bro's lappy with a friend of mine XDDD the one on the left is meh xD the one on the right is my friend taylor shes sleeping ahahah XDDD it was like 3 or 4 in the morning XDDD

anyway I havesd a pic of me on my computer I took using the cam from my bro's lappy with a friend of
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 11Anime_Fool said…
Hey there! I'm Ashley, aka Anime Fool. My birthday is May 21, 1996 so I'm fourteen, and I'm a freshman in highschool. I'm in the band, and I play bass drum, I love cats, I love to read, and I love to draw! I also loveee anime, especially Ouran High Host Club and Death Note. (Kyouya, Mello, Matt FTW) Apparently I'm mature for my age (according to some)But I'm not sure how true that is...

Severus Snape is one of my favorite fictional *sob* characters of all time, he is quite amazing!
smile
hello ashley its nice to meet you!! =3 yesss Im glad Im not the only freshman here <333
I know right? But I do wish I was older than I am! I feel that I'm frowned apon at times because i'm so "young"
Haha, don't worry about it too much. =) I got started on college early for my age, if that helps!

Thank you, SnapeSoulmate! :D You actually kind of look like a young Snape in that picture. It's really cool!
I know! she should cosplay O:
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JavaJoker said…
*Waves* Hello I'm also Umbridge on here, but in real life I'm Jocelyn. I was born October 20, 1985 and grew up in a small town in Ohio. Then I went to college and now currently live in Texas attending graduate school. I study anthropology, but also enjoy painting and art in general. I'm weird and very random (if you could not guess by my two fanpop accounts). I was a fan of Alan Rickman first, but when I was introduced to the character of Snape, I purely enjoyed that character outside the spectrum of the actor.

I also love bunnies, Norse mythology, coffee and well lots of other stuff including more coffee. Unlike Umbridge, I do not care for pink or kitties...maybe that's why I like playing her on some spots. See you around.
 *Waves* Hello I'm also Umbridge on here, but in real life I'm Jocelyn. I was born October 20, 1985 an
Hey there Umbridge ^^
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Umbridge said…
wink
Hello Anime Fool. He he.
smile
You're very, very pretty, JavaJoker. :) And you play a great Umbridge!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Umbridge said…
Thanks LadyLilith :)

I forgot to mention that I am also a teaching assistant for an online anthropology class. So I actually teach and grade students :P
Muwhahaha!
big smile
I am a very active member of deviantart.com ^^
smile
Hehe, I know. ^^
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JavaJoker said…
wink
I know I already posted a photo of myself on here, but I came across this one today and decided that I need to share it.

I'm in the dungeons of the Hogwarts park and I look way too happy to be there ;)
And way too pale for flash photography.
 I know I already gepostet a Foto of myself on here, but I came across this one today and decided that
I WANNA GOOOOOOOOOOOO
heart
ello umibridge/jokerjava!! xD

you're so pretty!! =3 I like your hair XD!

and Hogwarts park?? what that?! I must know D8 I've only been the wizarding world of harry potter in orlando
heart
and I know; you guys arent the only ones to point that out x_x someone mistook me for cosplaying him once when I was dressed normal .__.; its just that I dont think I look good in any other look xD people who know me rl especially around school just know me as the snape girl! XD and I guess...- well, most people who meet me, never forget me! xD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SnarkySnape said…
big smile
howdy..im holly im from alabama annd im a major snape lover! But who here isnt...Im also into mustangs and carss and stuff. so yeah!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SnapesRose said…
Hi everyone! I am Rose aka SnapesRose, I am 44 born in 1966 (I do hope I am not the oldest here!. Was born in Germany now live in the USA, Kentucky, had lived in West Virginia for the longest. I've made my CNA license this yr, again, now I just need a job. I've a 22 yr old Son, and a 3 month old Grand son.

I've discovered Snape in 2000, through my Son, and same yr I fell madly obsessively in love with him. The next yr 2001, when the 1st pics had come out, sealed my fate forever. In a weird way I felt he had chosen me, because back then we had a lot of fights whether he is good or bad, but it never had mattered to me. Since book 2-CoS, I knew he was good. In '05 I got my Snape tattoo and am mighty proud of it too.
I know the feeling of being able to id with Snape, and I know many can. For my person it was being bullied in school, always being the underdog, never being able to properly express oneself.
(Maybe I've read to much Rannaroes "FanFiction" The Snape Chronicles) I love his intelligence, his cool exterior even though he is boiling mad inside or afraid.
I'd love to be his student, especially in the Dark Arts, as I do agree with his philosophy in it... Magic isn't black or white, it's the intend of the Caster that makes the magic good or evil.

As to what else I like... NCIS- Gibbs, Top Gear, Alice in Wonderland. Music, mostly 80s but pretty much anything that catches my ear. I love Chicken, Chinese, growing my own plants (Roses), I've 2 wonderful cats, and anything you'd like to know about me, just give me a shout :)
heart
ello holly!! I love your username! it rocks! xD yay for severus love hahah <3333
heart
wowzer! thats was awesome snapesrose xD its so cool that you fought for the good of severus even then!! brilliant ^^ I also feel that every devoted severus snape fan has a connection and relation with him in someway or another <33333 I mean... world is full of possibilities- Im wiccan and so I sorta believe... ok truly believe in parallel universes xD anything can be possible! anyway going off topic- what rose say truly intrigues me- heh heh whats your tattoo of ????
Vor mehr als einem Jahr midnightrose said…
Hi People,it's good to read all about you, so i'd like to share my stuff with you.I'm older than SnapesRose cos I was born year after Severus, so work it out!I first became aware of our beloved Potions Master when a friend of mine (who's 63 by the way) invited me to to see HBP film with her last July. Was fascinated with him from get go. Am on my 4th read through of books now.I identified with him too, cos I'm a loner with few friends and had bad stuff happen -rejection etc.However I am secretly pleased that I was born in the North of England and lived in a terraced house - not unlike Severus's beginnings.So I feel its a poke in the eye to my detractors!!My Sev collectabilia include a wand, Lego mini figures,plus another figure of Sev.Have made him a little home from doll's house furniture and a potions office / classroom.
smile
hey there mignightrose =D thats simply epic! I mean the whole thought of how you found out about severus and etc.; I'll be blunt! Im envious of your mini severus in a mini house XDDDD lol

welcome =3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr snowwhite2 said…
Hi there *waves*. I'm Donna. Alan Rickman was great in Sense & Sensibility. Like everyone here, I 'fell' for the character Snape. Wish he really existed!

I was born June and live in the South East (US).

I have a wide variety of taste which can change with my mood. Interests include music, movies, organizing reading,researching, nature, family and learning.

I like Sherlock Holmes (esp Jeremy Brett), period movies, Suvivor...

Love the character of Severus Snape <3333
Vor mehr als einem Jahr frostydragon said…
Hello Lilith84 and everyone. I'm American from the southern part of the US and live just a few miles from where HBO Series True Blood is filmed. I'm a mother of a almost 13 yr old and self employed as a photographer/photographic artist. I am a college grad and home school my son........I think Alan Rickman is the most beautiful, versatile actor to come along in yrs. He has the ability to look so adorable, as in Mesmer, stern and surly as with Snape and right down evil like Judge Turpin........To me Snape is such a beautiful, tragic figure. I just fell totally in love with him from the start. I find myself talking about him as if I know him personally......I'm 37, born 2, Feb 1973. No certain music it's a mood thing for me. I do so get in a good period romance novel and just love Karen Marie Moning's Highlander series. Their hot, their sexy and OMG.
Hello, everyone! ^-^ The Severus Snape/Alan Rickman fandom is something I wouldn't trade for the world~
I know I've already posted a picture of myself on here, but here's the most recent one of me. XDDD;;;
 I know I've already gepostet a picture of myself on here, but here's the most Kürzlich one of me. XDDD;;;
I love your hair, LadyLilith!
smile
Thank you! ^^
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LadyNottingham said…
kiss
Fanpopping for more than one year and I just noticed this forum !

Well, discovering something interesting every day is the spice of life.

I'm called Vinnie, I'm 40 (glad to see that there are other people of my age group here, sighing and fainting over Severus and/or Alan). I live in the South of France. I'm jobless for the time being so I spend quite some time here. I can also be found on DeviantArt, which is a place I love to admire other folks' works (I'm a complete disaster at drawing/painting - nobody's perfect ! LOL)

I also write fanfics (some are Severus-focused - I also like to pair him with OFCs). You may check the links to my stories on FanFiction.net on my wall. My penname is "Delilah Kelley" in both DeviantArt and FanFiction.net. I also write in the Blues Brothers fandom too. (Yes, I love men in black !)

I also sing as a hobby (blues and gospel). Like Umbridge, I love cats but the likeliness with her stops here, never fear. You may see pics of my other Half-Blood Prince - a half-blood Siberian cat - on the Cats fanpop spot here. He's called Beauregard.

My relation with Severus ? Shortly after losing my job, I began to get depressed (I had been sacked in very unpleasant and unfair circumstances, to say the least). At the same time, the HBP movie went out. I went to watch it just to change my mind. I was hooked right on.

To my surprise, there was among the cast an actor I had already appreciated a lot : Alan Rickman. I was enthralled, to say the least. I had seen a good deal of things from him and he's the only actor I am really crazy about. I can say that both Alan and Severus saved me from my depression then because I was sent into the magical world of Harry Potter and read the 7 books over the Summer. Quickly, I got a good grasp of the HP universe to be able to write fanfics.

Every time I'm in distress, I make a beeline to my "Secret Garden", to my inner world of fantasy, my refuge, to get my healthy dose of escape from sometimes a really harsh reality. Writing had always been a therapy for me - it won't stop. Besides, my imagination does not prevent me from confronting reality and act as necessity orders to sort out things. But without that inner life, I would go nuts !

I've read somewhere a page about Severus' MBTI type, he's a NTIJ, like me ! In Enneagrams, he's a type 4, like me ! And of course, I am a Slytherin - well, I recognize myself 100% in the Slytherin virtues.

I love his noble sense of sacrifice, his iron nerves, his cold-blood, his mastery of emotions, his brilliant intelligence, his flaws too, his dark side, his struggle to redeem himself and be someone good. He's very human in a sense. He's impressive, dominating and immensely brave. I utterly enjoy the way he can inspire awe and even fear (I have this in me too !)

As I need to admire in order to love, he's perfect in this regard as far as I'm concerned. I can relate to his past, his psychology, his perspectives on life, as I share with him some of his traits. I love dressing in black too... oh nevermind.

And Alan Rickman was born to play that character, wasn't he ? He'll always be the perfect Severus for me, to the point I cannot write about Severus if I don't think about the portrayal made by Alan.

So like JKR said once, Severus is a "gift of a character". She could not put it better, especially for us fans. I believe Severus will achieve the status of "tragic hero", because he's one. Though I love writing fics where he lives. Ah the wonders of fanfiction !

Sorry for that long rant. But I'm so glad to have found this page... and to have gotten to know you all better too ! I'm very happy to see that I'm not the only in this madness (Severus and/or Alan) and it's good to share it somewhere.

Love you all ! Take care !
smile
@LadyLilith: you're welcome :)

@LadyNottingham: HOLY CRAP! I literally just came across Too Much Love Will Kill Youearlier today and fell in love with it!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LadyNottingham said…
kiss
@ bri-marie : thank you so much for your appreciation of the story. Don't know if you have an account on FF.net but if you don't have, no worry, I've set the stuff so that people can leave review without logging in.
Hope you'll enjoy the rest of the story ! Let me know.
I do. I was actually just thinking of leaving you a review :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr popo6 said…
Hi my name is Pierra i'm 14 years old.I am born the may 10 1996 xD i'm a student at a private school ;) third year of high school ;) I live in Canada,Quebec, Montreal i'm born in Africa, cote d'ivoire, my parents are from libanon :) my fav color is green, blue, white, black :D i love Drama i'm trying to study in movie directing and theatre.I love to read all kind of books, my favorite kind are science-fiction, fantasy and plays(Shakespear,Moliere..) my kind of music is Clasic (Beethoven, Bach, Antonio Vivaldi..) and Heavy Metal, rock(Ozzy Osborne, Rise Against, Tokio Hotel..). I love chips, pizza, sushi,thai express and i absolutely love chocolat and poutine(meal from quebec) i love the movies of Tim Burton and Alan Rickman. i love Alan Rickman since i'm 11 and always loved him and i loved Snape since i'm 9. I grew up in Africa until i'm 7 after i moved to Canada and i'm still living in Canada. XD nice to have read stuff about you :D

ps: This is the only pic i could find :S :)
 Hi my name is Pierra i'm 14 years old.I am born the may 10 1996 xD i'm a student at a private school
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SnapesDreamer said…
Hi all!
I'm very new, as of today in fact... :)

Been a Severus Snape fan since I first started reading the books in 2005 and fought with my husband over him all the time, as I was convinced Snape was on the right side all along and I was only to happy to be proven correct in the end. I too, tend to firmly believe he's still happy and alive and living tucked away in some remote corner with a lovely little lover or wifey these days. I've recently started reading SS/OC fan fics over on FF.net and am loving all the wonderfully creative ways he's been saved!

Oh and I hail from the lovely state of Pennsylvania, well-rounded four seasons here which I love after having lived in a few that can only claim two seasons - hot and hotter! Recently hit the 30 mark this year. I look forward to spending some time around here!