Severus Snape oben, nach oben 3 SNAPE Zitate

xBlakeslady posted on Dec 10, 2009 at 09:13PM
Heeeey Guys.
I can't find a "top quotes" anywhere so i'll start a topic:

3."Well, well, Lupin. Out for a little walk... in the moonlight are we?"

2. "Oh, very good....Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'"

1. After all this time? Always.

Severus Snape 73 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-73 of 73

Vor mehr als einem Jahr MissEm8 said…
"How grand it must be to be the chosen one."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SpecialAgentKat said…
I could not pick just 3. Severus Snape is amazing so I just narrowed it down to top 5.
5. Always

4. Discipline your mind!

3. have you ever consider that you ask for too much, that you take too much for granted? has it ever crossed your brilliant mind that i don't want to do this anymore?

2. You just... know? Once again, you astonish me with your gifts Potter. Gifts mere mortals could only dream of possessing. How grand it must be, to be the chosen one.

1. I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death -- if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Eleanor2000 said…
smile
I like all of them but, i don't really think he had quotes
Vor mehr als einem Jahr greengirl8 said…
Three of my favorites are as follows:
1). "Always"
2). "Obviously"
3). "Look...at...me!"

I love everything he says though... :)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr keladz said…
kiss
10."There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few...Who possess, the predisposition...
I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death.
2) "Always/Look at me
3) "Obviously"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr spockrocks said…
I love the "What would your head have been doing in Hogsmeade, Potter? Your head is not allowed in Hogsmeade. No part of your body has permission to be in Hogsmeade."

"if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach" Sounds like my English teacher...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Spottedpool said…
laugh
Alright. lets see.
-You've just earned yourself a months detention, Mcglagon. Not so fast Potter.
-Don't lie to me.
-Mr. Potter. Our new celebrity.
-(my personal favorite) Turn to page 394.
-Always
-(finally) Having fun? So? So... been enjoying yourself Potter?

I have to admit, I can no longer watch any Harry Potter movie without laughing hysterically at parts with Sev in them. You never really notice the funny things he does until you watch the movies over and over again.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MrsWormtongue said…
“The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure. Thoughts are not etched on the inside of skulls, to be perused by an invader. The mind is a complex and many-layered thing.” -OOTP
Vor mehr als einem Jahr GrenadeGirl337 said…
laugh
3. "Turn to page THREE-hundred and ninety FOUR!"
lol that one will always be a classic :p
Quotes from Snape fanfictions (from Wattpad.com)
'Bedding Severus Snape':
2. "Fiery Latino Lover."
"I am not Latino."
"Oh, I beg to differ, Alfonso!"
The funny part is that in the story, the man who called Snape a 'fiery Latino lover' guessed 'Alfonso' as Snape's middle name and when Snape didn't reply, the created middle name stuck.
'Slytherin Pride' (My own Snape fanfiction):
1. "DAAAAAAAD! "I rolled over. "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!"I rolled over again. "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­D!!­!!!­&qu­ot; I could hear him run up the stairs and he burst through the door. "WHAT?!" "I'm STARVING and it's so d--- SUNNY!" Dad gave me an 'are you f---ing kidding me?' look. He stomped over to the curtains and closed them while muttering. "Whatcha muttering about?" I asked. "I'm muttering," he said mockingly. "About how many times I've told you not to curse." I sighed in annoyance. "Ok, ok, I'm sorry. Now make me food!" I yelled. He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I swear you'll be the death of me, Phoenix."
I jumped out of bed and ran past him.
"Now just your death, but your afterlife as well!"
'I' is Phoenix, Snape's daughter.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr spockrocks said…
crying
ALWAYS
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KitKatLex said…
3. I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death

2. Turn to page 394

1. Always
Vor mehr als einem Jahr qui-gon-always said…
"I'm afraid you have used up all my stores interrogating students, the last of it on Miss Chang. Unless you wish to poison Potter - and I assure you, I would have the greatest sympathy if you did - I cannot help you. "

"Weasley's wand causes devastation with the simplest spells. We'll be sending Potter to the hospital wing in a matchbox."

"Do I detect a flicker of fear? Ah, yes. The Dementor's Kiss. One can only imagine what that must be like to endure. It's said to be nearly unbearable to witness, but I'll do my best. "

"Obviously"

"Always"

"Take them....Look at me..."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 4evahpfans said…
3) There's no need to call me sir, professor.

2) After all this time? Always.

1) "If you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you came up with any clever idea to make us killed, or worse, expelled."

"She need to sort out her priorities."

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Metatronic said…
Okay, rather than ranking my favourite quotes (most of them have been mentioned already) I'd like to add one priceless moment.
___
Lockhart: So sorry. What have I missed?
Snape: A girl has been snatched by the monster, Lockhart. Your moment has come at last.
Fidanzata commented…
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) GREAT ! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
lilith84 commented…
Oh, so epic! :D Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr aquagirl445 said…
My fav quote by Severus Snape is, "Turn to page 394". Oh, and "Obviously". Me and my friend repeat that to each other whenever we need to cheer the other one up. It works like a charm!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr krowzwish said…
laugh
1. Always!
2. Turn to page three hundred and ninty-four
3. You just............know
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bird57 said…
1. Always
2. You dare to cast my own spells on me Mr. Potter, yes I am the Half Blood Prince.
3. Obviously
Tempus71 commented…
link Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Tempus71 said…
Ah much better
 Ah much better
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hermionesparks said…
heart
I dunno if I can manage a top three I only have one in mind

ALWAYS....

It sums him up I believe... no better quote and no better profession of love
lilith84 commented…
That is an amazing quote :D Vor mehr als einem Jahr
HPFandom commented…
Liebe it Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ravenclawgirl3 said…
1. the look he gives Harry when he asks where Dumbledore is on his holiday travels 2. obviously 3.always
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ravenclawgirl3 said…
Snape: dont lie to me
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Emmaks32 said…
My top 3 favorite quotes are:

3.) You've kept him alive so that he can die at the proper moment. You've been raising him like a pig for slaughter!"

2.) "The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure. Thoughts are not etched on the inside of skulls, to be perused by an invader. The mind is a complex and many-layered thing."

1.) "You dare use my own spells against me, Potter? It was I who invented them — I, the Half-Blood Prince!"

: )))))))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HPFandom said…
crying
1. "Always.."

2. "Turn to page 394."

3. "Has it ever crossed you brilliant mind that I don't want to do this anymore?"

4. "Well well Potter, sneaking into Hogsmead even though no part of your body is allowed in Hogsmead."

5. "Mudblood!"

Rip Alan Rickman 1946-2016. Rip Severus Snape 1960-1998