Sephiroth Why I like Sephiroth

Crashtestmommy posted on Feb 12, 2010 at 06:49PM
Ok, EVERYONE thinks I am crazy, but I am certain that there is some good in him...somewhere.

Sephiroth 8 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Roxas1314 said…
He is good, he's just been lost for all this time. You don't have a crazy thought to me. I have a lot of faith in him. And I always will.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Fenrir said…
Oh roxas1314...if you like him so much, then you need to play crisis core. It would make you cry XD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sephiroth1771 said…
sephiroth rules
crying
Crisis Core is what got me liking Sephiroth. And I cried, A LOT, i thankyouverymuch!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Fenrir said…
hahaha well that's good! Because if Crisis Core doesn't make you cry, then you have no soul...therfore, you must be a ginger XD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lysseC said…
mmmhh...yeah, he was normal back then, in crisis core (well, as normal as the successful result of project S can be...poor guy!). then he went crazy (and he had plenty of reasons to...), and jenova surely helped in the process.
maybe there's still hope, but just a tiny glimpse...maybe not at all.
but still, he's great in evil as he was a great hero before.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Starring said…
Yeah...I think you're right, Mom. I just find it strange that you like Sephiroth!

That's right, to those of you reading this, (and most of you are my friends o.O) Crashtestmommy is my mom...don't you love her icon of our Christmas tree? XD
WHOA! Hello Starring's Mom! XD