Scrubs EXCITED FOR SEASON 9!!!

the_bunkster posted on Oct 29, 2009 at 05:26AM
So i just found out that Season 9 starts on the 1st of December and now i'm really excited!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Scrubs 13 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LovesScrubs said…
It's gonna be interesting, no doubt! xD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DrNorris said…
smile
^ Indeed :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rockandroll89 said…
Oh same. I think im going to love the new cast.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tushtush said…
I cannot wait. SO damned excited!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr the_bunkster said…
crying
im gonna be so sad when J.D leaves though.. 6 episodes is definately NOT ENOUGH!!
I know. It's tragic he has to leave, I'm going to miss that sexy bean, but we must persevere! Make it through these hard times with bounties of optimism. Hehe, I should write self help books... :D
Hes in episode 9 Too.. Donald just posted a photo :D
Yay! I shall not yet shrivel from lack of Zach!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr carls717 said…
its not going to be scrubs anymore without J.D.
Zach's even in the poster. I think we'll see a lot of him
I think he has to be in the poster, to show people that it's still Scrubs, only different.
The promos are astonishing. I am so insanely excited about this. I don't think I've felt anything this strongly since My Finale, as I honestly felt dead inside after it. Now it's like I'm coming back. :D

It BETTER live up to my expectations! :p
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JennyEM said…
Hey. We just got series 9 here in the UK and I have to say...I'm SO dissapointed I want to cry and scream at the tv. I'm hoping it gets better as it goes along, but it's lost all of its magic. I just don't like or care about the new characters, especially when they try to slag off J.D and Turk. (The utter cheek of them!) They seem contrived and cliched and the whole thing feels rushed. It should have ended when J.D. left as the writers have now ruined my favourite ever show. Sniff. :-(( Thank God for all the re-runs on E4!!
Hehe, Jenny, we actually just got season 8 on E4, season nine hasn't started yet, even in America! Though seventeen days and it will be a whole different story....

I watched season 8 online as it came out, so have seen it all. Honestly, there's no way in hell you'll be disappointed by the end, I'd bet a rabid monkey's banana on it! I can't actually believe you're disappointed at the moment! Could it be because they aired Their Story II on Thursday, and the whole annoying thing with Derek thinking he can tell the older characters what to do annoyed you? Because that really pissed me off, I felt like an egg cooked over easy! But My Nah Nah Nah was amazing, don't you think?

I LOVED SEASON EIGHT!

But season nine is going to be crazy. In a good way. :D