Sawyer and Juliet One thing that I miss...

courtney7488 posted on Apr 27, 2009 at 04:19AM
I love Juliet's and Sawyer's relationship (obviously, else I wouldn't be here lol)- I love the mutual respect that they have developed for each other and how much they care about each other and yadda, yadda, yadda. However, I must say that I really miss the sarcasm, the snarkiness of their exchanges prior to the revelation that they have been in a relationship. Sorry that this is so random (lol), but I just thought of this scene for no apparent reason:

SAWYER: So, you screwing Jack yet?
JULIET: No, are you?

To this day, it is my favorite scene of them together. It was just so witty and funny! Does anyone else wish we could have more of these scenes again?
last edited on Apr 27, 2009 at 10:56PM
save

Sawyer and Juliet 2 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xDHmadx said…
big smile
Me! I love how they interact with one another now and back then ... i'm sure if the writer's loved us enough to show us the three years gone we'd have lots of scenes like that! Lol!

One of my fave's is when she chucks him the water bottle when they're makin the run way ... i love the way they look at each other lol!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sahour95 said…
smile
Agree I would like to see the three years and more of what courtney is talking about in fact I feel that I miss Sawyer's funny side, although he's a wonderfull charechter now, but I'd like to see him giving nick names again.

And I agree with courtney the scene she talked about is one of my favs and I really want to see one like it