Sarah Henrickson Oneshyguy46...

amberRocks posted on Mar 04, 2009 at 10:07AM
I guess itsjust you and me that watch the show and are active on fanpop!Wanna talk about it???

Sarah Henrickson 5 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr oneshyguy46 said…
smile
Yeah. I think the show is great, I began watching it because of Amanda Seyfried actually. I just created this spot yestreday, so let's hope more people join.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr amberRocks said…
laugh
The show is awesome!I started watching for anne dudek and got hung up!I hope more people would join too!
smile
Well I'm glad you joined =]. Feel free to contribute. If you have any ideas or suggestions for the spot feel free to PM me.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr amberRocks said…
Oh I know a site that has awesome big love recaps!I will post some links!And btw I'm desperely looking for big love screencaps for icon making!Do you know where I can found them?

(Also television without pity has A LOT of Big Love fans!Maybe we should contact them and see if they are interested to join!)
big smile
Well I have posted a link of this spot to the Big Love Spot. But maybe posting a fourm like this can help as well. =]. I know where you can find screencaps of Amanda Seyfried on Big Love, but not really sure for Big Love in general. I can look for some on the web, ill let you know what I find. =]