simply perfect

And i know everyone here thinks the same
But when i tell this to sarah she says that no one thinks that
I told her everyone thinks that but she never believes

So to prove her that, i made this forum

Now guys tell her that she is perfect and make her believe it♥

S8rah 7 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr aNNalovechuck said…
Sαrαh is a special girl , she's not like the rest.
She is firstly my twin , the other half or whatever this is called.
We do are best friends but we're sisters too.
She's sweet , caring , fun , out-going , she is born to be da Queen ,
she's always there for her friends , she is part of best fandoms and her heart is
golden. She deserves the best :)
I really really really love her , now then and forever <3♥
 [i] Sαrαh is a special girl , she's not like the rest. She is firstly my twin , the other half oder
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Vamp_Fan_25 said…
heart
There is no denying that Sarah is perfect
I can not think of one thing that is bad about her, she is always there for you and will never judge you
she is like my big sister she takes care of me :) I couldn't ask for a better friend
Sarah needs to know that she is one in a million
Love her with all my heart and soul ♥
 [i]There is no denying that Sarah is perfect I can not think of one thing that is bad about her, she
Vor mehr als einem Jahr quinn13 said…
heart
Sarah is special...one of a kind...she's my Cara Queen! She is always there for me and always ready to talk about anything...I love her sweet comments, i love talking to her about Delena perfection and i love that she never gets bored of me & my probems. I love you Sarah. And you ARE just perfect.. <3333333
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 [i] Sarah is special...one of a kind...she's my Cara Queen! She is always there for me and always rea
Vor mehr als einem Jahr harry_ginny33 said…
heart
Sarah is amazing. She's really like no one else.
It'll take me hours to write a proper response here.
But firstly: she's really sweet to everyone, and she's really strong.
She's always there, no matter what.
Even when she's having a bad time, she can still help you out and be there for you.
And she's been through so many things but she's still strong.
She's a beautiful person with a beautiful soul.
She's one of the first REAL bffs I've ever had here, she's not fake, like most people I've known here.
Second: we have so many things in common,
And I always have fun talking to her, she's sweet, kind, caring.
She's beautiful, I just hope she believes it.
I really love her, always have, always will.
No matter anything, we'll always be together.
Our friendship is like a circle, it never ends, I know it won't.♥
She's the Harry to my Zayn, and to me, that's a lot ;)♥
 [b]Sarah is amazing. She's really like no one else. It'll take me hours to write a proper response h
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Miraaa said…
heart
ѕαяαн ♥, I know...no words could describe her <3 She is Perfect, Nice, Loyal, Unique, Flawless and just ...her. She is the strongest girl that I've ever met :) I could not ask for a better friend than her...She is my Friend, Sister, and my Wife <33 She have go through a lot lately but still smiling and happy all the time..she is also beautiful and just flawless <3 Never give up on hope and faith :) She knows how to make people laugh, smile and scream. We're are Sira <3 She knows my ups and down but still wanna be my friends <3 her heart is pure gold.
She is the best. Also, she is the reason why I obsessed with TVD, Two Broken Girls, Justin Bieber and GG..thanks to her I started to watch plenty of TV show and she show me new things <3 Surprisingly, it works to make me fall in love. She is also helpful to other fanpopers :) We have PLENTY things in common and that makes us even close <3 Thanks to her, I still believe in myself and she make me feel loved <3 ~ She stand up to haters like a boss xD with her sassyness and that's makes me love her even moreeee <3 She always there when you need her..I could not thank you enough. My love to you is everlasting; it will never grow old and it will never fade away. I will forever love you. ♥
 <b>ѕαяαн ♥</b>, <i>I know...no words could describe her <3 She is Perfect, Nice, Loyal, Unique
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Shorouk4ever said…
Sarah Is The Person Who I Will Never Find Any Words I Can Describe Her<33
Coz [b]She Is Amazing, Perfect, Cheer Up, And Pretty Girl She Is A Puzzle No One Can Solve It <33
She Is My Hero And My Idol, I Really Know That She Came To This Life To Make Everyone Here On Fanpop Happy And Dry Their Tears And I am The First One Of Them ^.^
Sarah All I Can Say About Her That She Is A Strong And Powerful Girl <33
She Will Always Stand On Her Legs, And No One Can Break Her Shell : ))
I Love You So Much Sarah And How Long The Storm, Sky Will Be Cleared And After The Rain, Plants Will Grow Up
I Hope That We Stay Friends Till The End Of This Life<33
 [i][b][u]Sarah Is The Person Who I Will Never Find Any Words I Can Describe Her<33 Coz [b]She Is Ama
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xayeishax said…
Sarah :* ~ There are no actually words to describe her because she is just an amazing, perfect, loving, caring, sweet, beautiful, unique girl. She is one of the most strongest girls i have ever met, which is truly amazing because she is going through a bad time in her life at the moment, and to be able to keep a strong, determined face is truly amazing <3 She is one of a kind, and there will only ever be one Sarah, and so im happy to have her in my life, as a true friend by my side. She can always make yhuu smile, no matter what, and she is so understanding as well, and she’ll always find a way to help yhuu, if yhuu any problems <3 She means the world to me, and i couldn’t imagine a world without her <3
Sarah yhuu are PERFECT okay? <3 Yhuu just are, so believe it :)
Each passing day, im loving yhuu more and moreee ♥

[i]Sarah :* ~ There are no actually words to describe her because she is just an amazing, perfect, lo