Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 10096

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dovemoon said…
* presses the button and waits for the elevator* -Riley
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bluefire7777 said…
*sighs* tomarrow it begins...tomarrow everything we are now will be gone *looks at the stars* -Celia
* sighs* your right. Are u ready though? -Riley
*smiles* yea im ready to show them what i am and they can make what they want of it but im going home with that crown if it kills me and it just might... -celia
* smiles and nods* I think we're all thinking that. It's just a matter of who plays it right. -Riley

* elevator brings and ye door opens* -Elevator
Probably... *steps inside and presses floor 2* -Celia
* steps inside after her and presses level 5 after her* -Riley
*looks at him* well good luck tomarrow hopefully they wont put you in anything stupid you desrve better *smiles her blue grey eyes warmer* -Celia
* smiles* let's hope so. I'd hate to end up looking stupid. * eyes kind* -Riley
ya your cute they shouldnt ruin it *smiles then looks out the glass side and looks at the capitol below them* -Celia
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Foxkit8888 said…
Since Bluefire said that my character kelley could be leader of the careers...

Just tell me on here and i'll make a list

*sits in her room and thinks for a sec.* ~kelley

*sits at the table swinging her feet around eating and apple thinking about all the past winners from her district and how they won* ~anna
* smiles, his face a little red , * -Riley

* elevator bings as they reach the 5 th floor* -

( right ? Cause they are going down from the room. )
Yep

Well looks like your floor Night... *looks at him with a smile her grey blue eyes kind her dark raven colored hair glossy* -Celia
* smiles and steps out and looks back at her* night. See you tommorow. * Salutes in a bye- manner as the doors close* -Riley

I gtg. Shower . I'll be back Though
*goes up the elavator and into her room she pulls out a peice of wood* ~anna

*loooks out on the deck at the stars he sits down and he closes his eyes running thoughts thro his head* owen
*watches past hunger games* -Nathalie

*sleeps* -Rain and Torrent

*smiles as the doors close and she waves back then waits in the elevator for her floor then relizes something* shit did I say cute?! Oh damn it really need watch what I say I cant let people know that I sort of like this guy... -Celia
*turns around and hears what she said* ooooooo *laughs* ~owen
* walks back to his room, thinking about Celia *-Riley
Shes in the elevator

*reaches her floor and steps out and goes back.into the apartment thinking about Riley* why is he so nice? No boy has ever been that nice to me.... *changes into her Cami and flannels and brushes out her hair and washes her face* -Celia
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
* sits on his bed, taking in details like he always does, trying to sort out his thoughts* -Riley
*looks out the window and sighs* I cant like him it just makes me weak I have to stay strong otherwise ill crack...but when I look into those eyes I just want to melt and when he offered his hand...no I cant being doing this... -Celia
i gtg
* his thoughts wander off the details of the room to Celia. He reminds himself that this is the hunger games. Love=weak/ distracted= death. Bad equation* -Riley

I gtg soon
*looks at the mirror* why does life like to always screw me over? *sighs then jumps into her bed and stares at the ceiling* I know I shouldn't like him but why do I still like him so much those green eyes the kind smile the fact that he doesn't think I'm insane...which I must be because I'm talking to myself..... -Celia
* lays back on his bed , studying the ceiling, thinking about Celia. He soon drifts off into sleep* -Riley

I gtg. Night!
*sighs* maybe ill be over it in the morning....*lies down and flips off the light and closes her eyes for sleep* -Celia
Vor mehr als einem Jahr smartone123 said…
(what i miss?)
Talk once again

Alright tributes its a big big day today! Were doing the parade so head over to your stylists to prepare I wish you all luck! -Faeriline

*gets dressed and prettier up* -my characters
*comes out in a warrior princess costume with black leather strip skirt and slim black long sleeve shirt with silver armor along her arms and shoulders and her chest her hair was braided perfectly in a French braid that lied neatly to the side she also carried a sheiks* well at least its not a peacekeepers outfit... -Celia

*steps out in a neon yellow short dress with neon signs that made out a 3 across her arms her hair was put up messily and she had a few strands lose that were crimped to look like lightning bolts* well I could stop traffic in this -Nathalie
*she wore a short dress made of all different fabrics and her hair was put up cute some hair covering the corner of her eye and it came down from the side she shifted awkwardly in the bright red high heels* -Rain

*he wore a slim black outfit that when turned on little light flew around the outfit like atoms* -Torren
is dressed in a fitting nice jeans and a plaid cotton shirt open ehough to see part of his scuplted chest"oh well"fiddles with rope-lance

is dressed in a cute little sundress that complment her heair and eyes and flats-ginger
*looks at herself in the mirror and smiles then puts on the lightning tiara and strikes a pose* i actually like this its so look at me now -Nathalie

*rolls her eyes with a smile* because your in all neon yellow -Celia

thats not even the best part! *smiles mischeviously* -Nathalie

*pratices walking in heels extremely akward and she trips lightly and growls* heels are so stupid! -Rain
when parade starts..

"you gonna sing.."pushes lance up-gurad

"whoa hey!"-lance

parade starts-parade

starts-lance

cheers fan girl screams-crowd

looks hot sing and his gutair-lance

smiles and does cords-ginger

cheers-crowd
*holds up her sheild with a smile as she looks at the crowd* -Celia

*her dress then starts to light up and flashes everwhere she smiles at the crowd and blows kisses she look stunning* -Nathalie

*waves and then spins on the chairot her dress spinning cutely with all the patchwork of fabrics* -rain

*his suit lights up like atoms fizzing around* -Torren
laughs as her sun dress turns in to leather and eyes become smokey-ginger

has alot of girls attention-lance

(gtg)
*looks back to see where riley was in the mix* -Celia

*notices Celia looking behind her and looks behind her as well then figures it out and smiles* looking for riley? -Nathalie

No im not... *turns back around quickly* -Celia
* wears a green shirt with vine patterns on it and a leather jacket that looks like vines are coming out of it. He had jeans on with combat boots on. * ~Riley

* had a pretty blue dress on with ruffles on it. The ruffles were tipped with white like waves. Her hair was in defined cork screw curls and a blue head band on and flats* ~ Sarah
aww thats cute i like the ruffle idea

*smiles and waves again hoping nathalie doesnt start getting ideas* -celia

*thinks* she so likes him *blows more kisses and shows off her light up dress* -Nathalie
* waves carefully, watching everbody, but he had a nice smile, but his eyes were processing and calaculative. He looked handsome and cool * ~ Riley

* smiles big, waving and blowing kisses, giving her love to the crowd* ~ Sarah

Thanks. :)
*looks back again hoping nathalie doesnt notice* -Celia

*spins cutely lightening the whole place up as the neons 3 across her arms flashed* -Nathalie
* smiles and waves at the crowd, observing, but the only way you would tell if you looked into his eyes* ~Riley

*cant see him in the chaos and looks forward again smiling at the crowd trying to look like shes enjoying herself* -celia
* looks over to Celia, and smiles then goes back to waving at the crowds, acting well about how much he is emjoying it. * ~ Riley
*sighs* oh god i hate this... *then puts on a fake smile again as the chairots park and president snow gives his speech* -celia

*gives final kisses and smiles cutely at the crowd as her dress dims for president snows speech* -Nathalie
* stops waving as he comes to a halt to listen to President Snow. He starts taking in details about President Snow. * ~ Riley
* gives a final kiss as she stops for President Snow Speaks. * ~ Sarah
*thinks* i hate him i hate everything here... -celia
* takes in his details; like if Snow is right handed or not. If he was injured at all - all the details* ~Riley

* tries to control her facial expressions- thinks; I hate snow.. This is his fault.* ~ SArah
*thinks as she gives a fake smile* these people are ignorant they dont care about anyone here there only cheering cause were like prized cows getting ready for slaughter i will never reduce myself to this ever again... -Celia
* picks up on details * ~ Riley