Ricardo Kaka A Sekunde BABY 4 RICKY N CAROL!!!

mahamoha posted on Dec 12, 2010 at 12:29AM
OMG!!!! i can't believe it kakaline r gonna have there 2nd child n btw this time its gonna be a girl(sweet).the pic is ov caroline 4 month pregnant(does'nt show much) anyways CONGRATS 2 ricky,carol n luca 4 the great news..all the news is accurate cause kaka n carol posted it on twitter!!!she's gonna be ssssooo beautifull just lyk her mom...
 OMG!!!! i can't believe it kakaline r gonna have there 2nd child n btw this time its gonna be a girl(

Ricardo Kaka 6 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kaka99 said…
heart
WOW!!!
I'm so so happy and the baby will be like her mother and father just like Luca,Luca is like his father and mother.I'm 100% sure that Kakaline's daughter will be most prettiest cuz Kaka and Caroline is so beautiful and cutest.
And Kaka is going be the father of two childs!!
Best wishes for them and congrats to Kaka,Carol and Luca:D
I love them:D
 WOW!!! I'm so so happy and the baby will be like her mother and father just like Luca,Luca is like hi
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KakaForever said…
big smile
WOOOW!Thats great news but I already knew it from before since I also use Twitter and I saw them post it1:DI am sure whatever the baby is-a boy or a girl,he or she will be as beautiful and as nice as his/her parents!Eeeeep..I am sooo excited for the baby and I cant wait for it:D :D :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lolkaka said…
cool
KKKKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL­LLL­LLL­LLL­LLL­LLL­LLL­LLL­LLL­LLL­LLL­LLL­LLL­L!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kaka99 said…
heart
I agree with Kakaforever...me too can't wait for the PRINCESS!!and it's a princess now!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rickyf said…
cake
certainly kaka no 1
happy birthday ricky 22-4
i love you forever
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ANKITAGUPTA23 said…
smile
SO KAKA BLESSED WITH A BABY DOLL ISABELA.............................SO CUTE LIKE LUCA