Resident Evil oben, nach oben 5 Favorit RE characters and why

viruskeeper posted on Aug 05, 2010 at 04:52AM
We have to make a point here! Gotta know who's the most popular!
 We have to make a point here! Gotta know who's the most popular!

Resident Evil 9 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr viruskeeper said…
Here's mine :)

1) Jill Valentine (Totally! Her way with lockpicks, she's the original master of unlocking and the original heroine of the whole RE series!)
2) Chris Redfield (The only person who doubted that there's something fishy going on with the Spencer Estate, one of the ex STARS officers who vowed to take down Umbrella, and one of the co-founders of BSAA! And also, I like him coz he's hot too, and always loyal to his teammates.
3) Claire Redfield (I like her coz she's Chris' sister hehe, and... as a 19 year old when she first appeared in RE2, she can totally kick some zombie ass!)
4) Rebecca Chambers (I like her coz she's brave enough even if she's just a rookie, and agreeing to investigate Caliban Cove after the Spencer Estate incident proved that)
5) Albert Wesker (He's a villain, yeah, a cool villain and without him, I don't think RE will be that exciting!)

and yeah, no Leon. I don't hate him, in fact he's a runner up in my list. It's just that, I never liked his hair.
 Here's mine :) 1) Jill Valentine (Totally! Her way with lockpicks, she's the original master of unlo
Vor mehr als einem Jahr demongirl13 said…
1 billy - coz he's hottest among all of them
2 rebecca - a rookie that can kick some ass
3 jill - nuff said
4 chris - there's jill, so there's chris
5 claire - the younger redfield is hot too
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lucy64 said…
big smile
1. Leon
2.Leon
3.Leon
4.Leon
5.Leon
Whats not to like?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lucy64 said…
wink
ok, just kidding, but Leon does Rock!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr GUY99 said…
cool
I like Leon cause his a master of dodging and master of the famous Handcannon!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hellgirl223 said…
heart
Honestly, sometimes, i cant really choose which ones are top in my list. But here's my top 5, in no particular order XD

Leon S. Kennedy- Never played RE2, but when I played RE4, I just... fell in love. I mean he can kick ass, his whole personality in RE4 is just B.A, he's got the looks, its no surprise he's a lady's man <3 His lines also made me laugh alot when I played in RE4 XD 'Your right hand comes off?' LOL seriously xD;

Ada Wong- Again, I never played RE2, but she became an instant fave. Love her mysterious persona/personality, she looks totally wicked in that red dress, even though she was going on a mission ftw XD and, i dunno. her whole mysterious personality+her looks in RE4 make her somewhat of a charming person <3 and this is a girl saying. Plus, like most other RE gals, she can kick butt as well 8D;;

Albert Wesker- Honestly, I didnt know much about Wesker at all, till I looked at pics of him on dA *sigh*, and played RE5, again, I fell in love XD I never knew much about him till RE5, and.. good lord Wesker is just... dreamy *_* Not only, imo, does he look completely BA with his voice, his sunglasses, his eyes.. and his overall *smexyness*, his whole villain, perfection, evil personality just makes him even more attractive <333 he is intelligent, cunning, evil; perfection <3
/swoons

Sheva Alomar- I know most people dont like her, but to me, I really grew on her ever since I saw her. She has something that makes her charming, wether its the looks, her accent, her background, or the way she kicks ass for a female. Maybe its all of those. I just love her <33

okayyy... apparently I dont have a 5th XD

as much as chris is.. hunkyo3o he's not a fave XD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr residentevilgod said…
laugh
##1 leon)he is a laser dodgeing zombie killing backfliping good looking claire loveing BADASS!!!!!!!

#2claire)she is hot young and can kick some ass!

#3jill)she is the original resident evil girl

#4wesker)everything he does is cool he is a BADASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!

#5chis)i hate him but he's claires brother

and rebeca i hate because all she was mad for was to f__king chris and be annoying
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dayhayfan said…
wink
#1- Leon Kennedy- I dont know why but I loved him in RE2 and RE4.
#2- Steve Burnside- Does anyone even remember him anymore?
#3- Albert Wesker- He may be the bad guy, but I still like him better then Chris.
#4- Billy Coen- Whatever happened to him and Rebecca?
#5- Jill Valentine- I loved her in the original!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr residentevil47 said…
big smile
#1 leon cause he keeps his cool and is just plain awesome!
#2claire cause she was cool in ver. x and in re2 #3hunk cause hunk is cool in the armor he wheres and everthing #4wesker because of his fast power and his glasses lol #5chriss cause hes always into action and ready for everything and anything