Resident Evil Fans of Albert Wesker

ibliswolf posted on Feb 26, 2010 at 03:25PM
Here is a post I came across and thought I would share:
Tanya4Wesker posted on Jul 14, 2009 at 07:47PM
Report this forum topic as:
SPAM MISCATEGORIZED INAPPROPRIATE ABUSIVE
Notes:

Don't Report

This was e-mail to me from a person on youtube.
This message if for true Albert Wesker fans.
For all those who support him thanks, the
other person has already got others and is
continuing to have more support. Here's the
"Hello as a Wesker fan i was disappointed by weskers apparent death in resident evil 5 so I contacted capcom they have had messages by some fan disappointed by them killing wesker so there is hope and capcom will listen please as a wesker fan join me by sending an email to capcom@absolutequality.co.uk Asking for weskers return or to tell them you are disappointed and please tell yore friends if they are willing thank you very much the more messages we send to them the better ty and thanks for reading

Hopefully there going to make another Resident
Evil, if they do. Or they should have a game
just based on him, where you could play his
life story from the beginning before he came
to Umbrella. I think fans would love that!
---Tanya4Wesker"

Resident Evil 2 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hellgirl223 said…
Hmm, as much as I am a Wesker fan, I am half-agreeing and half-not XD
I mean, it was devastating and I was pretty bummed to see him fall like that... but I think its for the best. I mean, he's been in the games for so long and sooner or later, he's gonna have to be defeated XD; I mean, RE5 is not like a mario game, with bowser/bowser jr returning in every mario game(?) xD;
If wesker were to do that in every RE game and say RE would have a lot of games, it would be pretty tiresome, IMO.
That's the logical side of me though XD
The fangirl side of me dominantly wants him to live again XDD;

But either way, I'm not going to send mails to Capcom because I think Capcom couldn't care less about our opinions xD;

My thoughts anyway.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr vaso789 said…
I don't think Wesker is dead. There's no RE without him. In the final battle the rocket launchers didn't hit him and he has the virus so he can heal himself.