Resident Evil Who want's to RP? :)

xSweetEmma posted on Dec 27, 2013 at 09:18AM
Okay, so for my RP fill out this forum (upload image if you have one)

Nationality :

Personality :

Traits :

Attitude :

Appearance :

Weapons :

Name :

Code name :

Story :

Then start role playing! If you have image of your character, please use it it'd be helpful!

last edited on Dec 27, 2013 at 09:40AM
save

Resident Evil 5 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xSweetEmma said…
heart
Here is mine!

Nationality : Caucasian

Personality : Mellow

Traits : Acrobatic, Loves the Outdoors, Weak link, Technologist, and Hopeless Romantic

Attitude : Helpful

Appearance : Long brown/blonde hair, blue eyes, caramel skin, cherry gloss lips. Outfit 1 - Striped black and white shirt, blue jeans, and black sneakers. Outfit 2 : White belted dress, black belts, floral grey bottom half, Excella's high heels.

Weapons : Picador (handgun), Bear Commander, (machine gun), and a Crossbow. (bow)

Name : Cierra Nivans

Code name : Doesn't have one.

Story : Cierra is Piers's little sister so he always looked after her. When she got older and Piers joined the BSAA she was terrified he would find his death. After he went on a mission Chris came to her house to tell her the bad news. She wouldn't believe it and told him to leave.

She went on a mission of her own to find out what happened to brother. She went on a ship that was almost sunken she found half dead Piers. Crying down begging to him, saying "Piers! Please Piers! Don't di..." Unable to finish her scentence because she was hit by a monster of some sort having her fly into the water. Days have gone by she had made a ship and grew food, hunted animals and when she got to land she found a note it said. - "Cierra if your reading this, i'm dead. Sister.. I love you. <3" She cried all the way to the city where she went home to her friend Vivian. They stayed at a hotel in Racoon City for a while where she foud Chris who came hugged her, kissed her then left..
 Here is mine! Gender : Female Nationality : Caucasian Personality : Mellow Traits : Acrob
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xSweetEmma said…
Somebody else has to comment -_-
Vor mehr als einem Jahr WondersSoExotic said…
cake

Nationality : Caucasian

Personality : Serious

Traits : Co-operative, Easily Scared, Techno-Lover, Lucky and Flirty

Attitude : Subtle

Appearance : Long Blonde Hair, blue mist iris, pink gloss lips, umbrella uniform, a cut on her face (from Ada Wong) and tan skin.

Weapons : LSG7 Sniper Rifle, and a M92F Pistol.

Name : Nicole Frazer

Code name : Pink Mist

Story : (Currently working on it! :D )
 Gender : Female Nationality : Caucasian Personality : Serious Traits : Co-operative, Easily
Vor mehr als einem Jahr WondersSoExotic said…
tongue
((I will start!))
Nikki awoken from a toasty sleep only to realize her house was on fire and she was seconds away from dying, she jumped out the window and ran to her motorcycle and drove off with her house in flames. Needing help she contacted her long lost friend Cierra Nivans.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr FearGuns123 said…
smile
Nationality: French-Canadian
Personality: Intense and Docile
Race: Caucasian
Traits: Very Bashful, Reluctant To Trust, Sometimes Quirky and Outgoing Sometimes.

Attitude: Hot-Headed

Appearence: Dark Brown Hair, Cobalt Eyes, 5' O clock Beard, Quite Handsome, Tan Skin and a BSAA Outfit
Code Name: The Cheshire Cat
Name: Kai Loské

Weapons: 2 Wing Shooters(RE6 Gun) , 1 Machete and 5 Grenades.

(The Picture is what he would look like in Real Life)

Gender: Male Nationality: French-Canadian Age: 23 Personality: Intense and Docile Race: Caucasian