Ravenclaw RAVENCLAW QUIDDITCH TEAM NEEDS YOU!!!

SnowWhite73 posted on Sep 25, 2011 at 04:06PM
We need to get a GREAT quidditch team if we wanna win this year! My name is Maisie and I am one of the beaters in this team and team captain (sorry got their first!)! Please send in your applications saying certain things: eg (mine)
Name: Maisie
Broom: Horntail 7001 (sturdy and well built)
Position wanted: Beater
Credits: Playing since child, played baseball (a muggle sport) with my muggle cousins when i was younger so i can use a bat etc.

Then after all the applicants are through, i will announce the result! Have fun!

Available places: Seeker, Beater, 3 chasers, Keeper, Substitutes for Seeker, Beaters, keeper and chasers, waterwizard, Mascot show conjurer.
 We need to get a GREAT quidditch team if we wanna win this year! My name is Maisie and I am one of th

Ravenclaw 4 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr FallenLove said…
Name: Alexa
Broom: Silver Arrow (Extremely fast)
Position Wanted: Chaser
Credits: I have been playing Quidditch since I was 3, also am very fast because of running with my Mother's family.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LunaLovegood123 said…
smile
Name: Liz

Broom: Nimbus 1700 (Best for Turns)

Position Wanted: Chaser #2

Credits: Ive been riding a broom since i was 5 and i played soccer (muggle sport) since i was 3 which is much like ground quidditch, i only started playing when i was 6, but when i was 7 i was a seeker on one of thoose advanced little quidditch leagues, my dad also played for the tornadoes when he was 20
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SnowWhite73 said…
big smile
Come on Ravenclaws! Sign up!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MattieWeasley said…
big smile
Name: Mattie

Broom: DragonFire 12 (a new broom, not the best out there but pretty fast and good for sharp turns in any direction, right and left or up and down)

Position Wanted: Seeker

Credits: I come from a family pf great Quidditch Players and have always wanted to be a Seeker ever since I was 3 or 4. My uncle has been teaching me for a long time since I was 4 or 5. I was a chaser on a Quidditch Little Leage when I was 7 and 8. I also went to Quidditch camp every summer since I was 8. I have been to every Quidditch World Cup that has played since I was born. I am VERY fast and brave (I was almost in Gryffindor so you know I'm brave) and I love flying. I was (one of, becuase I know I'm not the best) the best in my first year flying class. I will also make sure that our team and the other team plays fair. I am also almost always in a good mood (just so you know) and I have a whole lotta energy!!!! I am involded in all sorts of clubs, but I will always put Quidditch practice first. I LOVE Quidditch I hope I can be YOUR Seeker on the Ravenclaw Quidditch Team!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr