Zufällig Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

Zufällig 2382 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 2382

Vor mehr als einem Jahr AudreyFreak said…
Hayden Christensen (sp?) isn't as awful as some say. yes, he can sound very forced, but for one thing, SW can have some awkward lines, and another, he does hatred and pure rage VERY well, like when he kills the sand people.
KataraLover commented…
I've never really seen the star, sterne Wars prequels and was never even a Fan of the original star, sterne Wars (which also had some pretty awkward acting), but I think Hayden Christensen uses the same type of technique in every role I've seen him in. Bland monotone speech, emotionless facial expressions, and is shown being awkward even what that's not how the character is supposed to be. But to each their own. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
AudreyFreak commented…
well, I know he's far from a GREAT actor. I just think he isn't as bad as people say. I dont think the dialogue helped. He was all right in Jumper oder whatever that movie with Dakota Fanning was called. I think serious characters aren't his type. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 8theGreat said…
I don't think Twilight was an *awful* book. It was good for what it was- a teen romance novel about vampires. While such a genre doesn't really appeal to b\me and it certainly isn't a literary masterpiece by any standard, I recognise that Twilight itself wasn't *awful*. I have read far worse.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
8theGreat commented…
The Filme were pretty bad, though, in my personal opinion. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
ThePrincesTale commented…
Twilight (that is, the first book) was relatively alright. It was Lesen Breaking Dawn that killed me a little on the inside. Also in retrospect, the bullshit (Mormon-influenced) "morals" that SM was trying to convey. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Sorry about that. They're definitely Mehr accurately described as Christian-influenced (that is, of generic Christianity) in that I was referring to promoting abstinence, early marriage, motherhood and an anti-abortion message. Which is of course characteristic to most major Christian denominations. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I really like breeding shiny Pokemon and pokemon with good IVs. I've heard a lot of people say stuff about how it's boring/tedious or they don't like to do it, but I think it's fun and I enjoy it more than I do training/battling.
Riku114 commented…
XD I put a good while into shiny hunting and IV breeding, but I tend to focus Mehr on training and all. Ive actually found a good few shinies that way actually. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
We should have a rematch when Du get a few new pokemon ready Vor mehr als einem Jahr
8theGreat commented…
You're on! But I'm still not anywhere near having a team ready... XD It's been some time since I played, still don't know what kind of set up I want for my team. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
I honestly dont care what people say. Pokemon are not 'just pixels on a screen'. Play a nuzlocke variation and play it properly and maybe youll understand.

But really, the pokemon I trained are precious to me. I STILL miss the 31 I lost the to disappearance of Black 2.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tamore said…
Not really unpopular BUT I think it's mad important to be open to new music and say "fuck you" to music snobs like damn son I can go to a local alternative / emo show at UMass and dance in a crowd of 50 people to Zanders and Adult Mom or I can go to a house show in south Philly and mosh to hardcore or I can drive around jammin to Chance the Rapper or some shitty Cali reggae. and fuck people who think all pop music is shit; there's always something good to get down to. hell yeah you'll see me dancing to Hotline Bling at parties y'know???? it's dumb to put a blanket on any genre of music and say you'll never listen to it and it all sucks because there are always gems
AudreyFreak commented…
no, I do think that's unpopular. Musik snobbery is, unfortunately, very common and very popular. people like to think they're so edgy and ironically unique to do this (I know, I used to be this way). they just hate on stuff they refuse to even listen to and refuse to acknowledge that their Favoriten have flaws too. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
uploaded900 commented…
Nah man. I'm always hearing people say stuff like "music today sucks'' oder ''like if your one of the only people who listen to the oldies/not pop'' oder stuff like that. While there is a lot of new Musik that sucks, that doesn't mean there aren't any new good ones out there if Du give them a chance Vor mehr als einem Jahr
8theGreat commented…
Go on to any classical song, Suchen through the comments, and you'll find dozens upon dozens of Kommentare along the lines of "I'm 16 years old and I Liebe this! Musik today sucks!". I agree with you. Musik "elitism" is a load of bullshit- there's good and bad to everything. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
BlindBandit92 commented…
^Yup people do the same shit with every single genre imaginable too. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr scarletunicorn said…
I...I just find Star Wars okay. I like the movies, but I don't see them as this "masterpiece" that everyone goes nuts over. It's especially boring since in the last years it's been nothing but a bitch feast between Lucas and the fanboys.
KataraLover commented…
I've honestly NEVER liked the star, sterne Wars movies. I've always found them flawed and boring. They're not even that much better than the prequels in my opinion. Plus the Fans are really annoying, who say that only stupid people don't like star, sterne Wars. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
AudreyFreak commented…
I Liebe them all, but they're at least as cliched as people say LOTR might be (underdog hero, sassy anti-hero, action princess, etc.) and a lot of the dialogue is pretty cheesy. it works with good Schauspielen but when it doesn't have good acting... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
BlindBandit92 commented…
^ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BlindBandit92 said…
Everyone has a right to like their fandoms without being ridiculed for them. As somewhat an extension to tamore's post. Snobs of everything possible seem to dominate every fandom and try to be special snowflakes about everything period. And what makes matter worse is that when people attempt to join new fandoms they sometimes meet those snobs and then it turns them off from even enjoying the fandom. It's idiotic. And unfortunately it's constant cycle of stupidity.
Riku114 commented…
Honestly, this is one of the main reasons I dont bother to participate in fandoms Vor mehr als einem Jahr
8theGreat commented…
This same sort of thing happens sometimes with the Lolita community and it drives me nuts. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
CokeBoy97 commented…
After seeing a recent interview with Justin Bieber, I don't think he's that bad of a guy. I think he's grown up a little bit, and I give him a little bit of credit for that.
uploaded900 commented…
They guy still seems to lack class, but I don't hate him anymore. He just wants to do his own thing Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I love banana bread! Not only I have fun making it but it tastes amazing. With or without nuts, both taste great :D
8theGreat commented…
Wait, there's people in this world incapable of liking banane bread?! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I'm tired of the whole "skinny-shaming vs fat-shaming" bs. It just seems like a bunch of insecure girls snapping at each other cause they're jealous of the other's looks. What matter is if one is healthy, more than anything. For somebody who's medium (not that thin, but not that fat either) it just feels something really weird to see (and sorta alienating- nobody ever speaks for us or for gym fit girls).
scarletunicorn commented…
Like c'me on. Eat a carrot. Buy that dress. Do exercise. Eat that slice of pizza. Do what Du want, just be healthy and HAPPY. Stop giving a fuck about this thing. Du need to change, not society. Society will never change to fit the whim of one person. So change either attitude oder looks if you're unhappy with your life. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
tamore commented…
^ ....................exactly. media makes people insecure. it's how kids are born and bred.................... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr uploaded900 said…
Ariana Grande has an awful singing voice. It's really nasally and sounds like yelling. I don't see how that's impressive. I don't like Demi Lovato's voice either. Also sounds like yelling.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Odesta said…
I think football is really boring to play and watch
uploaded900 commented…
Same. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Depends on what football? American one? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
KataraLover commented…
I HATE sports PERIOD! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I was asking american football oder not since latino football/Soccer is actually quite fun... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KataraLover said…
I don't think having your walls up is such a bad thing. A lot of the time when I trust someone or let them in, I just get hurt in the end. I haven't had much of a love life, and my wall is part of the reason. But it's not my love life that makes me have my walls up, it's other relationships that are non-romantic that made me like this. Even when I use my pain to help people I don't even like with problems they're going through, it doesn't seem to do any good. They continue to be assholes to me and makes me wish I wasn't so nice to them. I do think opening up to people is good and healthy, which I encourage other to do, but I'm able to follow it because I have too much of a wall. Besides, there's nothing wrong with being cautious.
This is more of a theory than an opinion, but you know it's currently seen as unfair that all the ladies have to get rid of bodily hair while guys can stay hairy? While I don't think it'll be acceptable for women to let their pits grow anytime soon, I do think in the nearer future, men will eventually be conditioned to get rid of body hair below their neck just like women do right now. Stupid, I know. Just something that I was thinking about earlier.
KataraLover commented…
I'd like to get rid of my body hair from below the neck but I don't have the effort to shave it (which is painful afterwards) oder the money to get rid of it. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ I Agree.I Would Like To Get Rid Of That Too !!!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
tamore commented…
did u know the only reason women started shaving was bc in world war i all the men were gone and shaving companies needed to market to???? everything about body hair is unnecessarily gendered Vor mehr als einem Jahr
tamore commented…
*needed someone Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Personally I like shaving. I think body hair is really unattractive and horribly smelly, and i just have it better off without it.
uploaded900 commented…
I wouldn't say I like the process of shaving, but I hate body hair and a hygiene freak, so not looking like an ape is important to me Vor mehr als einem Jahr
KataraLover commented…
I've actually read that having a hairless body is healthier than a happy body. Like when Du accidentally scrape your knee oder whatever, you're Mehr likely to get an infection with a hairy knee. If I could find a way for me to do it that worked for me, I'd be doing it. The only hair I'm fine with is on my head, eyebrows, facial hair (as long as it's no ente Dynasty oder anything like that), and somewhat to an extend armpit hair. But I'm not crazy about shaving. I've started only doing my neck and having a little beard but making sure I don't look like some mountain man oder those guys from ente Dynasty. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Renarimae said…
I think "All I Want for Christmas is You" sounds better in the minor mode than in the major mode. I think it fits the lyrics better.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Zeppie said…
BTS were the Kpop group of the year. Big Bang still be slaying, but BTS had so much power and energy this year.
Storm 2 is the best game of the Naruto Shippuden Storm series.
lol inspired by one of the previous posts:
I get frustrated when people just use the term 'football'. What are you saying son?! American football? Soccer? Rugby? Rugby League? Aussie rules? So very very different.
tamore commented…
rugby aint got nothin to do w either football. 'if rugby was easy they'd call it football' lmao Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Zeppie commented…
LOL xP My dad makes it difficult, with him rugby is football and Fußball is football. Makes sport convos with him confusing :v Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zanhar1 said…
Handwriting stuff is better than typing it.
Preach it Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Zeppie commented…
For sure. Except when it comes to uni notes. Can't keep up with lectures when trying to write notes Von hand xP Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr XxLostAngelxX said…
Eddie Redmayne is more attractive when he's dressed as a woman
 Eddie Redmayne is Mehr attractive when he's dressed as a woman
tamore commented…
LOL Vor mehr als einem Jahr
8theGreat commented…
This is a guy? Wow. He is a beautiful lady. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
AudreyFreak commented…
He looks just like Claire Danes. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I don't think I could ever get into e-readers. I can see why they're practical and all and may appeal to some people, but I'd much rather tote around half a dozen books with me than use an e-reader. I've tried using one, and I just can't get into it- it feels like a chore, hurts my eyes, and just isn't enjoyable for me.
MalloMar commented…
On a similar note, I'd much rather read a book than watch the movie/show of the same story. Not to preserve the original story or feel "special" or say "I read the book therefore I'm better!" or whatever, but because I enjoy reading more than watching movies/TV and have more to gain from reading as a writer myself.
This is more of a general statement than a rule, of course. There's exceptions.
Same. Lesen Game of Thrones at the moment before I watch the TV shows... Not because it's in any way superior to do so but just because of my personal preference for Lesen Bücher over watching TV/movie productions. Tbh I'm really bad at committing to a TV series, lol. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TheLefteris24 said…
I Hate It That Nowadays,Insulting Someone's Family Members Is Considered A Pretty Big Thing And A ''Good'' Joke.I Find People Who Use Jokes Like This Immature And Disrespectful Not Only To Someone Else's Family But Also To Their Own !!!!
Lefi87 commented…
Yeah, I hate jokes like that too! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Unknown00 commented…
Well sagte pal... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TheLefteris24 said…
There Are Times That I Really Wanna Strangle People Who Stay Thin No Matter How Much They Eat !!!!
BlindBandit92 commented…
Why in the world would Du strangle someone for looking thin. If the person's an asshole I can understand but why would Du want to strangle someone for the one reason of the person looking thin. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
TheLefteris24 commented…
I Understand !!!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
14K commented…
Please don't strangle me :( Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KataraLover said…
I don't think being obsessed with a celebrity is that bad, as long as it's not in a creepy or stalkerish or anything that is taken too far. I mean, people say celebrities are pointless but without them we wouldn't have the entertainment we have. We wouldn't have TV shows, movies, or even books. Yes, book writers are celebrities. Without them we wouldn't have A LOT of the things that entertain us. Plus, I find a lot of them to be really interesting people. Judy Garland is psychologically interesting and just as complex and sympathetic as someone like Regina from Once Upon A Time or Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender. I could write an article on how tragic her life is, and there have been others who have online, it won't be hard to find if you google it. Demi Lovato's story of rehab and using her struggles to help others is amazing. Not too long ago, I learned that Bella Thorne is afraid of driving because she lost her father in a motorcycle accident when she was ten years old. That is SO FREAKING SAD and I'm proud of her for overcoming such a terrifying fear by getting her driver's license recently, that couldn't have been easy for her. Along with her struggles with dyslexia, being told that she'd never be an actress, and all the bullying she suffered growing up.

Fictional characters are of course interesting, but I think we should remember that a real person's life is just as interesting, maybe even more interesting because they are real. I really hate how people are all like "Boo hoo! Poor little celebrity with their insecurities, despite being rich and having anything! GROW UP!" because that's really insensitive. Just because someone is famous and rich, it doesn't mean they don't have insecurities like we do that deserve to be treated like a person. Everyone is a person first, including a celebrity. Do all celebrities deserve attention? No, but for every Kardashian/Jenner there's a Demi Lovato, for every Paris Hilton there's a Robin Williams, and so forth. Should everyone be a big celebrity fan? No, but you don't say they're all just irrelevant and don't have any real problems because they're rich and famous, because that's just 100% WRONG!
Everyone seems to either love or hate Hunger Games; I'm simply indifferent. My friend has taken me to see the movies I mostly went to just hang out and for the popcorn but it wasn't a waste of time or 'stupid' either.
Riku114 commented…
BlindBandit92 commented…
I liked the Hunger Games concept but certain aspects bothers me. Particularly Katniss's character. I used to Liebe her now I honestly hate her because of how stupid she was. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Oh god yeah. I watched the first two films and read the first book but I just couldn't get into the story. Nothing really stood out for me, and everything was just so unappealing... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I think there is a lot of unpopular opinions not being said on this forum as to avoid a large amount of conflict and arguments. Particularly the really disliked unpopular opinions.

Cause I for sure have a few I definitely found not worth mentioning.
BlindBandit92 commented…
Agreed Vor mehr als einem Jahr
KataraLover commented…
Very likely, since I mentioned abortion in one of my confessions above and so far no one has sagte anything about it. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
MalloMar commented…
True in my case. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I don't understand how people think raging on a video game will solve anything or allow them to achieve anything. It's just childish and idiotic.
I really dislike Caitlin Jenner. All of outstanding women that did cool stuff in 2015. Glamour Magazine had to give her the woman of the year award and she's hardly a single thing worth mentioning. And she has backwards opinions on a myriad of topics. I truly dislike her and I do not understand why everyone is buzzing about her. All she is quite frankly is another famous idiot. AND now she supposedly want to change back into a guy. It's completely pointless.
Why do some people think it is attractive that some "gamer girls" lick their controllers and do other sorts of unnecessary things to be attractive? It makes me think they are not truly gamers more like trying to get attention from dudes who do and they do idiotic things for it? it's like fuck I won't allow you to touch my controller if you do something like that. I especially hate the ones who have no idea what the hell they are doing but play video games and ask all sorts of stupid questions. Like if I am watching a female's stream I don't need them to try too hard to be attractive. If I find them attractive or interesting based on their personality,their proficiency in gaming or other reasons then I'll continue watching. There's no need to try so damn hard. This really pisses me off. I won't watch a girl that streams video games if she is an idiot? No matter how attractive she is. It just simply annoys me.

Shout out to the girls who love gaming truly and won't do shit like that and are intelligent. #respect.
Zeppie commented…
For sure, it's embarrassing behaviour. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
MalloMar commented…
Exactly. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I think this is an unpopular opinion and I really don't mean offence (but after reading Riku's post I decided to go for it); I don't think think privilege is a thing. I've seen people say that "fitting into desks is thin privilege". That's not thin privilege, that's having/maintaining a healthy lifestyle and while some people are just naturally skinny (which is okay by me) others do work really hard to stay healthy and deserve the benefits so to speak.

That said I have nothing against overweight people at all and I don't believe in bullying someone for being overweight. I just think that some people use 'skinny privilege' as a means to spread hate.
BlindBandit92 commented…
I agree Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Lefi87 commented…
Totally! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ !!!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
I agree. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Unknown00 said…
I... cannot really think of an unpopular opinion to post here at the moment...
TheLefteris24 commented…
Well, Neither I Buddy(As Du Say At The Moment At Least) !!!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr XxLostAngelxX said…
Adam Driver (he plays Kylo Ren in the Force Awakens) is not a pretty boy. He looks like a cross between a live action version of Mozenrath from Aladdin: The Animated Series and the stereotype of of the man child who is obsessed with Star Wars, and spends all day LARPing in his mom's basement.

I only bring this up because of how many girls on tumblr have been calling him "pretty". I honestly don't understand it. I associate being a pretty boy with being effeminate, and Adam has very harsh facial features.
 Adam Driver (he plays Kylo Ren in the Force Awakens) is not a pretty boy. He looks like a kreuz betwe
LOL I agree Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I think Kylo Ren is an interesting deconstruction of star, sterne Wars fanboy, since he is pretty similar to most hardcore star, sterne Wars fanboy. They glorify all the bad things Vader did when he was a villain because that looked "cool", and dismiss all the kind and good things he did. They hold the past up in a pedestal without looking properly at the whole picture and any flaws presented in their precious past/original trilogy. So as a villain, he works. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
8theGreat commented…
They really do look alike.... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I strongly disagree with the phrase "Murder/death isn't a joke!" and I'm even somewhat disgusted by it.
It stands as a testament to our society's fear of death and its general lack of ability to recognise the inevitable.
Riku114 commented…
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 14K said…
I hate SPOILERS,

that's one of the worst things that ever comes out of someone's mouth.
Riku114 commented…
Doesnt everyone hate spoilers? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Pretty Much Almost Everyone Does !!!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
CokeBoy97 commented…
I spoil myself a lot. That's why I don't watch Pokemon too much. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ThePrincesTale said…
The lack of public support for ANY measure to curb gun violence in the US is astounding.

Can’t we make it just a little harder for crazies to get their hands on highly efficient murder-machines? Should there really be instances (in the vein of private sellers at gun shows) where such people are allowed to buy a gun without any background check? Is that really so objectionable?

Such are the questions that bewilder the rest of the world when we see American politicians refusing to pass ANY legislation that may address such matters, to the great approval of the American public.
THaSlimJim commented…
theres already like 30000 different background chekcs bro and most of the crazies that get Pistolen w/o stealin them pass b/cause they have not commited any other crimes soooooo maybe we should try somethin else ya feel Vor mehr als einem Jahr
tamore commented…
^ it should be a lot harder than just passing a background check to get a gun. like, we shouldn't even be selling hand Pistolen oder rifles for anything other than hunting tbh Vor mehr als einem Jahr
^Agreed. Laymen really don't need the capacity to kill lots of people in a short period of time. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
8theGreat commented…
This isn't really an unpopular opinion, in my experience. There isn't really a lack of public support, so to speak, but rather very, very polorised Ansichten on the matter. Some people want a lot of gun control, some people don't want any at all, and the number of people who have a strong opinion on the matter one way oder the other are rather evently distributed. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Loosing your virginity at a later age doesn't make you a loser. It pisses me off with the double standard that if a woman is a virgin, she's a pure creature, but if a man is a virgin, he's the epitome of a loser. I actually think that's really attractive! Besides a lot of shy people lose their virginity older than 20, not because they are lame. Also being a virgin doesn't automatically make you pure. A lot of virgins are sexually frustrated and aren't ''saving'' their virginity. I also think ''waiting for the perfect moment'' sounds a bit naïve. Virgin shaming really needs to stop. Same with slut shaming people that are experienced. When it comes to sex, I only would shame rapists, cheaters, people who use sex as a tool, and the customers of prostitutes. People's values shouldn't be worth how many people they slept with. You don't know how many people at my age are insecure about being virgins and are mocked for it.
THaSlimJim commented…
tamore commented…
the entire idea of virginity = purity is hella outdated Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Our young society is way too obsessed with sex and caring about whether this hündin here is a virgin oder this asshole here is not. People should just stop caring so much about others. Ugh... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr THaSlimJim said…
im kinda tried of tonald drump jokes tbh
Americsson1776 commented…
Yeah, we just need to build a fence around all the Donald Trump jokes. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
^XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
anti-derp1 commented…
Ain’t no trump card for Donald Trump jokes cause Trump just takes a dump. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 14K said…
I'm sick of people acting all official in this website. Don't say it's not an unpopular opinion.
because everyone seems to ignore that and follow these specific "acting all official user's" words.
I don't care if it is for the right or whatever, Fanpop's admin allowed us to do things freely, so why the fuck do these specific users wanna act all official and make comments on what we do like they are admins?
Don't say I'm wrong or you all don't see it, if you don't that means you are either listening to their words or you just like ignoring most of everything.
For those who know what I mean; I think you already know who I am referring to.
uploaded900 commented…
Were Du talking about me? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
14K commented…
lol, no of course not you. There are some others who are doing this kind act here on Fanpop, which are really an eye sore for me. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Americsson1776 said…
I believe that a Christian can support the legal right for homosexual marriages, without having to agree with homosexual marriage from a religious standpoint.
Like, I myself would not get a homosexual marriage because of Christian law, but Christian law does not apply to non-Christians.
Very mature and sensible approach to the matter... I wish Mehr people thought like this. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
BlindBandit92 commented…
If a person is consistently being a jerk I think call out posts are somewhat justified. They're immature and I prefer not to do it, but if the person being called out had angered numerous people I'm probably not going to defend the person.

No this isn't about the hatelarenex thing; it's actually about a user I've kinda been wanting to call out but don't wanna escalate shit.
Riku114 commented…
XD Yeah. I agree with this. ... .... I did it once before XD Honestly, I like to weigh out the damage person could do if not called out and the problems that might arise from it. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
zanhar1 commented…
anti-derp1 commented…
I could escalate things again if I wanted to, but I’m busy. On the other hand I’m just enjoying expressing my own things I’ve wanting to say about Du where it’s safe, sicher at the moment. Go to hell zanhar, but I tell Du what, I would tried my brother’s life for your’s Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr THaSlimJim said…
i do not like 2 wear matching socks
zanhar1 commented…
Same Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Du heathens! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"Sit like a lady" doesn't annoy me because 'omg sexism' it annoys me because 'don't tell me what to dammit!'
zanhar1 commented…
*to do* Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
* Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
... When Du miss the button Du want to click and look like an idiot. .... *"^" Vor mehr als einem Jahr
zanhar1 commented…
^ I just did the same thing lol. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I just think our society is way too obsessed with sex. Either old people being all "omg girls must be pure until marriage" or teens mocking you and treating you as a retard if you're a virgin (many kids were bullied in this way in my school- girls and boys alike). Some people are virgins not because they chose to, but they never had a chance. It takes two for sex you know. So I think it's really dumb when people go to the length of "virgin" shaming to make someone feel bad when most of the time sex/virginity is something beyond their control.
Not to mention girls have bigger issues when having sex than boys (pregnancy, the hymen hurting), so I feel people never think about this when they're all "OMG YOU MUST HAVE SEX LIKE AT 15 ANY OLDER AND YOU'RE A LOSEEEER!"
zanhar1 commented…
Same though. Von choice I'm not interested in sex at all so... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I never understood what was so great about Star Wars. I mean, I dont dislike it, but so many people go insane over it that I feel like theres somehting huge that I must not be seeing.
uploaded900 commented…
Same here. Everyone was going crazy over the new movie, but I just didn't really care. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Lord of the Rings is better than star, sterne Wars. I like the Filme fine, but their Fans are so obnoxious...Also the new movie was just a rehash of the old first one. The good thing about this one was Oscar Isaac. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I can't stand young people who've never traveled in their lives outside of their birth countries always insulting and attacking other countries. Like so many young people attacking France believing it works the same as the USA. Get your fat ass out of your couch and travel and learn about other countries and cultures, it isn't hard.
zanhar1 commented…
I agree with the principle of this completely. However it isn't as easy as 'getting your fat arsch off the couch and traveling". I for one would Liebe to travel but travel is expensive traveling from New York to Cali...so I'd imagine traveling to a totally different country would blast a large hole in one's wallet. And the youth don't really have money to begin with; high schoolers really don't have real jobs to get money and the college youth is probably Mehr worrying about paying for food, a place to live, and paying off their ridiculously large college tuition. That doesn't leave much room in the budget for travel. So laziness isn't really the problem, lack of money is. HOWEVER, Von all means, people can take time out of their Tag to research other countries before (as tumblr likes to do) speaking on their behalf. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
zanhar1 commented…
All of this said, no hate intended towards Du oder your confession. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
AudreyFreak commented…
I agree with both. I'd Liebe to go to Europe and other places. but I'm poor and don't speak any foreign languages. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
And another thing...I think it's pretty telling that Internet activism always complains about stuff like characters in movies and whatnot, but I've never seen anyone talk about gendercide, dealing with robbery or how to solve poverty issues. I live in a country where women are daily killed by their husbands or exes. Yet that doesn't seem to be an issue worth talking about in Internet/tumblr land. Maybe this doesn't happen in the USA? IDK I've also remember some teen scoffed a young person working at a shelter giving food to the homeless, saying "making art to change the world is much more profound than giving potatoes!"" Pretty much the face of privilege.
zanhar1 commented…
That's what I like to call slacktivism lol. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Adele is an alright singer. She has some good songs, but I don't really see what everyone else seems to see in her.
KataraLover commented…
I'm not crazy about her, but I think she has a great voice, I'm just not that big a Fan of her music. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
8theGreat commented…
I also agree. I like her voice, but I don't think it deserves to be on the pedestal that people hold it on. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
zanhar1 commented…
@Katara That's how I am. But I've grown fond of Hello @8 Exactly though. After hearing Tarja, Sharon höhle, den Adel, and many other Symphonic Metal singers...they just have such powerful voices they're hard to beat imo. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
AudreyFreak commented…
agreed. she sounds Mehr like she's shouting to me. I only like Rolling in the Deep of her songs. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Even if I've said or thought dumb things in the past, I don't think I'd ever delete those things from my life or forget about them.
A lot of people want to forget the fact that they were once dumb 13 year olds, but I think looking back on the dumb shit I did was is a good reminder not to take myself seriously.
8theGreat commented…
#noragrets Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Hanzelle, Kiera, IMVU. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Coming across my old Kommentare gives me cringe-attacks, lol. Vor mehr als einem Jahr