Zufällig Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

Zufällig 2382 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 2382

Vor mehr als einem Jahr zanhar1 said…
I actually like Blood On The Dancefloor. Their music anyhow. Dhavy (or whatever) is an asshole.
8theGreat commented…
^ This 100%. BOTDF is a guilty pleasure of mine, but I hate Dohoovie Vatootie Vor mehr als einem Jahr
8theGreat commented…
Well, maybe not HAAATEEE, cause I don't know the guy... but I don't have a high opinion of him at all. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
zanhar1 commented…
The reason I hate him is because from what I hear he is a rapist/pedophile. Even other Berühmtheiten (like Jefree Star) have accused him of so. On oben, nach oben of that a few underage Fans have come out and sagte that he harassed them. Furthermore many people he toured with (Jefree star, sterne again and Ashley Costello being two) have shared stories about how he was very childish and outright rude on tour. With Ash, the guy running the merch stand reported the following; www.underthegunreview.net/2013/02/28/new-years-day-merch-guy-opens-up-about-blood-on-the-dance-floor/ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
8theGreat commented…
I've heard that, too, and that's why I don't have a high opinion of him. I've not read that Artikel until now, but I wouldn't doubt it for a second. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
That in mind I actually like vulgar songs like the one below. I also don't see why everyone thinks it's so edgy and rare to write lyrics that aren't about sex/drugs/etc.

(I do appreciate non vulgar songs more. But I don't find them to be profoundly better than vulgar songs.)
BlindBandit92 commented…
Because some people are special snowflakes and hündin about everything. I like vulgar songs as well. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
tamore commented…
i fink u freeky Vor mehr als einem Jahr
zanhar1 commented…
@BlindBandit Well there's one reason. @tamore That's a great song lol. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 8theGreat said…
I don't think that pink is necessarily a girly colour- we just use it that way in our society.
uploaded900 commented…
rosa was originally used for boys (it was like ''baby blood'') and blue was a girl color. Believe it oder not! I think both are lovely colors. I'm not really girly, but rosa is my Favorit color after purple Vor mehr als einem Jahr
8theGreat commented…
^ I believe I've heard that before. I Liebe both colours as well. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr uploaded900 said…
As a girl and a minority, liking a character just for their race and/or because they are a "strong female character'' is an invalid reason to like a character. I'm saying that because many people try to argue with me saying that I should like a character because of those silly reasons.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
8theGreat commented…
I agree. If anything, I think liking a character for those reasons and those reasons alone only perpetuates the problems women and minorities have. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
scarletunicorn commented…
True. It's sorta demeaning in a way, as in it says that Du can't have any other interests besides what has been established for "strong women" and non-whites. So, say, a mexican kid can only like tacos and sombreros and never leave his country (except if he migrates to the USA, but like he can't dream big like going to India oder France), because that's what most people expect out of Mexicans. It's really limiting and another way of oppressing people Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MalloMar said…
smile
I adore the original Super Smash Bros.
I know, compared to the others, the first game has bad graphics and very limited characters and abilities, but I just recently got back into it and I can't stop playing it!
The same goes for Paper Mario. I can't get enough of the original Paper Mario. It's surprisingly challenging trying to figure everything out without going to a walk through. Nothing like the excitement when you finally find that switch that creates a bridge. I don't know much about the others (Super Paper Mario, Sticker Star, Thousand Year Door) honestly, but I'd be interested in playing them.
While I'm on a Nintendo/Mario kick, I really like Bowser.
SwordofIzanami commented…
I like the sound effects in Smash 64 the most. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I love licorice. It's one of my favourite candies.
ThePrincesTale commented…
I think it's unfairly maligned. It's especially good when it's smothered in Schokolade (choc bullets, anyone?) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Zeppie commented…
Salted licorice is even better ♥ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
Meditation is wonderful and not a waste of time if done right.
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ True !!!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
MalloMar commented…
I didn't realize people thought it was a waste of time. I agree with you. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TheLefteris24 said…
Anime Fillers Never Really Bothered Me.Yeah,Believe It !!!!
MalloMar commented…
Same. I often enjoy them. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I don't have a problem with people getting cosmetic surgery, and I don't think it's right to judge someone for doing so.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MalloMar said…
I think parents should let their kids decide how they express themselves, especially in their later teens. If they want to wear makeup, get piercings and/or dye their hair, I think that should be the teen's decision. Yes, there should be limitations, they should be school-appropriate/age-appropriate.
Pretty much what I'm saying is, getting a colored streak in your hair doesn't make you vain or rebellious. My own parents have always been restrictive about all of the above and I've always wanted to do something a little creative with my appearance.
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ !!!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
^^This. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
MalloMar commented…
Okay, I guess this isn't unpopular. :) Glad I'm not the only one. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
As much as I find the Paris situation all upsetting and everything, the fact that so many countries are going half mass and everyone is going insane over it kinda bothers me. I mean yes, 120 people dying in Paris is a very tragic thing, but you know what? We dont do this when a plane is shot down. We didnt do this when a whole bunch of teenage girls were captured by Isis. I just think this is being taken way out of proportion, or at least is being blown up and given way more attention in relevance to other events.

I dont think we should give this event so much attention if the others dont.

Although if someone could explain to me why this scenario is special, I will retract my statement.
BlindBandit92 commented…
I agree. What about the others in the Middle East right now dying all the time and no one even mentions then. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
8theGreat commented…
I agree as well. And this whole Facebook Profil thing with the flags is also rediculous imo. What is it even supposed to do? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Shame on Du really, who's to say nonwhites didn't die on this terrorist attack? Do Du think french people can only be white? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I don't think that the news is a very good place to get information on current events, because I think the media is heavily manipulated by politics (which it really shouldn't be).
Riku114 commented…
^^^ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
^^^^^^^ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
*coughRupertMurdochcough* Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr uploaded900 said…
At first I thought she was pretty cool, but now I just find Ruby Rose annoying and her fans are even more annoying.
'Pick a number whoever is the closest wins' is a shitty way to decide who gets to go first/pick first/etc.
Riku114 commented…
^ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
MalloMar commented…
As a teenage Asian, I actually dont hate Confucius for making our traditions and lives so school orientated and pressuring.
THaSlimJim commented…
i do haha Vor mehr als einem Jahr
zanhar1_ commented…
I thought Du were white Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr THaSlimJim said…
i think sharing ur unpopular opinions on a fanpop forum post is kinda weird
Riku114 commented…
XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
tamore commented…
i can never think of any tbh Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KataraLover said…
I think The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian was a fantastic movie! Yes, it made some changes to the book, but what translates well in a book doesn't always translate well into a movie. Like how in The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe they had Father Christmas say "Battles are ugly affairs" instead of "Battles are ugly with women in them" and not telling Lucy or Susan that they couldn't be in battle. I've been listening to the books on my audio CD's and I have to say that the book Prince Caspian is one of my least favorites of the books. I think the movie actually made a lot of improvements. Lucy is more active (she doesn't fight or anything, but she's more active than she was in the book), Peter and Susan are given story arcs that make sense to why they're too old for Narnia (YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD FOR NARNIA! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!), Caspian is more interesting (I do find him interesting in the other books he's in, just not this one), the villain while still dull is more human, the story is more focus, faith is tested, and we get to see the White Witch/Jadis again! I think it's a very successful adaptation because it doesn't stray too far from the original, but also doesn't make it too much like the book. It updated the story very well. Movie adaptations can surpass the book it's based off of. The author of 101 Dalmatians even said herself that the Disney movie improved her story.
Very well put- I agree 100%! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Azula is more beautiful than Asami. Both are gorgeous, the two most gorgeous Avatar women EVER, but definitely Azula. The style of The Legend of Korra is too angular for me. Azula is more natural looking because she doesn't have as much make-up on. Even without make-up she's still gorgeous. She's especially gorgeous with her hair down. She has such gorgeous red lips, stunning gold eyes, and beautiful skin. Her smile actually has two different looks to it. It can look sexy with her evil smile, but when it's a sincere smile it really lights up a room. She even looks gorgeous when she has her mental breakdown.
 Azula is Mehr beautiful than Asami. Both are gorgeous, the two most gorgeous Avatar women EVER, but d
MalloMar commented…
Both are gorgeous. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
zanhar1 commented…
Agree Vor mehr als einem Jahr
pearlxashxdawn commented…
Agree Vor mehr als einem Jahr
anti-derp1 commented…
They are not alike Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SwordofIzanami said…
I find this thing to have more personalities than the girl in the link: link
 I find this thing to have Mehr personalities than the girl in the link: http://www.anime-planet.com/c
TheLefteris24 commented…
Ahhh...Biollante.This Brings Back So Many Memories !!!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
Yeah. That was kind of the point, though. Akame wasn't a girl with any set personality, other than just existing to survive and kill. A good example of a character that was overly simple, but still complex in ways and didn't Zeigen emotion. I actually quite liked her. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
As much as I think it is important to do school to prepare for a good future, if it makes your current life boring, mundane, and stressfull 24/7, it is better that flip the finger at it and feel the consequences for it later.

I honestly dont know how popular that is actually, but a lot of people I know get so obsessed about school, doing good, getting into college, and all that, while Im just here under the philosophy that I dont want my current days to be consumed with that. Mostly since I can die tomorrow and I dont want my whole life to be put to school, that of which was a life put to waste cause I didnt even get to that future I was trying to secure.
tamore commented…
I mean I think what's healthiest is splitting your time between school and social life / pursing whatever Du wanna pursue. I can study on weeknights and get good grades and still turn up on weekends! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
TheLefteris24 commented…
AMEN !!!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
zanhar1 commented…
There was a point where I was so busy with school that I didn't even have time to dusche and sometimes eat. That's when I started splitting time. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr x-Yumi-x3 said…
I kinda wish this site was a little more mature.
tamore commented…
for sure Vor mehr als einem Jahr
MalloMar commented…
Yeah. I've seen far worse, though. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tamore said…
I don't like most of twenty one pilots' music and Blurryface isn't as good as their previous stuff.
zanhar1 commented…
Same Vor mehr als einem Jahr
The Chronicles of Narnia is better than Harry Potter.
"No child left behind" is one of the things I hate the most about the American school system. I really hate that line.

Not sure if this is popular or not but I realllly hate that line.
At this point Im pretty sure this is a pretty unpopular opinon.

Saix from Kingdom Hearts is not a bad guy, jealous and/or mean character, or anything like that. I think the guy is way misunderstood cause everyone keeps looking at him in the wrong perspective. Like I could go on for ages about the wrong perspective everyone is taking on him, but that would take too long.

Its to the point that Saix is my favorite Kingdom Hearts character.

I can actually say a good few things about why Xemnas is also a misunderstood character but not nearly as much as I can go about Saix.
Oh yes, Saix is fantastic. Though i think he belongs Mehr in the "misunderstood" character Mehr than anyone else. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I Really Don't Get The Term Mary Sue !!!!
AudreyFreak commented…
how is this unpopular oder an opinion? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I hate the word, "priority".

Everytime my parents remind me about homework being the first priority, my heart rages.
Riku114 commented…
TheLefteris24 commented…
Jurassic Park 3 Was My Favorite Movie From The Trilogy !!!!
I Liked The Star Wars Prequel Movies Better Than The Originals !!!!
Same :) Especially the 3rd... epic lightsaber duels are epic. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
TheLefteris24 commented…
Yeah,Revenge Of The Sith Was My Favorit Movie From The Franchise !!!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Crash:Mind Over Mutant Is My Favorite Crash Bandicoot Game And In My Opinion The Best !!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pearlxashxdawn said…
Severus Snape from the Harry Potter series is an overrated "grasy-haired git" of a character. Yeah he turned out to be a hero at the end, protecting Harry blah blah blah. But come on, he held a grudge for what...20 or so years? He hated James and when James died and Harry came to school, he hated him as much as Snape hated James. And for what? Because Lily picked James over him? Talk about immaturity.

(Yeah, that's right. I'm one in a million of people who was indifferent towards Snape's "Always".)
LOL this opinion is actually quite beliebt on the Internet. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pearlxashxdawn said…
The Percy Jackson series is underrated.

HOLD YOUR PHONES!

I said underrated because, whilst book lovers/readers enjoyed or loved the series, movie goers or people who don't really like to read, don't know much about it except for what the crappy movies showed (like THEIR AGE; Percy being so uptight and smarter than Annabeth and less sarcastic and sassy; Annabeth stumbling and needs Percy's help immediately, The Mist being able to fit in a container, the Great Prophecy, Kronos, etc.)
popcorn is better without butter
Riku114 commented…
^This Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I love bitter things. >.> If you asked younger me, I would have never said that. I used to hate bitter things but I love bitter things now.
I've said something similar before, but I'll say it again because it's REALLY bugging me right now.

The news is little more than a propaganda machine, and they pick and choose what to show people and manipulate statistics in order to influence people's opinions and encourage them to vote one way or another. It pisses me off.
I Really Loved Medaka Box And Liked The Protagonist.It's A Shame That Most People Cannot See It's Uniqueness.Also It Really Pisses Me Off That There Isn't Any Official English Translation For The Manga Yet !!!!
Riku114 commented…
^Medakaaaa Boxxxxxxxxxxx. Dude. The Anime was 'Meh' until the Sekunde season (and the last episodes of the first) came along but the manga. Holy shit the Manga was amazing. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
Honestly, a lot of people look at Medaka Box, see Medaka's big tits and just go "Oh its just one of those ultra perverted Anime series. It probably has a lot of 'plot' and it probably full of weird sick perverted guys. Fucking weeaboos" but yeah. Medaka Box is great. Particularly the manga. Hey Lefteris. Wanna create a Medaka Box defense squad? XD //Not that we really need it as me and Du are probably the only Medaka Box Fans that exist on this website// Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
^XD So true. Im not a Slice of Life person either so I was dying until Unzen showed up as well XD I actually only watched it cause the daring me was all like "YOU KNOW WHAT?! IMMA TAKE THIS CHALLENGE AND WATCH A BIG BOOBY ANIME" after I saw a few scenes from that one Misogi episode in a oben, nach oben 10 Anime video somewhere. Still Liebe Misogi half to death. BUT LETS FIND THEM AND UNITE AS THE MEDAKA BOX CULT! XD To be completely honest here, I literally branded Du in my mind as "Medaka Box Fan" like Du were some other fellow unknown species like I am XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Mimes And Clowns Aren't Bothering Me !!!!
I Really Loved The Second Season Of The Legend Of Korra.It Might Not Be My Favorite But I Still Liked It Despite Most People Saying It Was The Worst !!!!
I Liked The Original Spider-Man Movies Better Than The Amazing Spider-Man Ones !!!!
Me too. I'll always like the comics the most, but the original Filme get them mostly right. The new Filme just feel too soulless and un-Spidey like for me to properly enjoy. Plus Gwen was turned into a huge Mary Sue in them, ugh... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I think ecchi anime, shounen-ai anime, and shojo-ai anime can have some REALLY nice plot if you give them a chance. And no, I dont mean 'plot' I mean plot, as in 'plot' without the ' '. I dont know about Henai, Yaoi, and/or Yuri as I never watched it.
TheLefteris24 commented…
BlindBandit92 commented…
I've seen quite a bit of hentai,yuri a few yaois I think? I can also validate they have nice plots depending on which ones. Alot of people enjoy Fate Stay Night but many do not realize it was a hentai eroge visual novel before an Anime as with many of Type-Moon's visuals novels that was turned into an anime. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
BlindBandit92 commented…
@Tha Exactly Vor mehr als einem Jahr
i think manga is way better than anime in general
8theGreat commented…
Monmusu Quest Needs An Anime Adaption !!!!
Lefi87 commented…
^ TOTALLY! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Unknown00 commented…
That would be interesting to see... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I'd rather commit suicide than accidentally murder a cat.
MalloMar commented…
Man, I'm the same. Whenever I drive, I make sure that I know EXACTLY where my Katzen are. My mom has accidentally murdered a cat (ours) a long time ago, and I know she felt horrible. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I still love Once Upon A Time, I just wish they' take the focus off of Hook.
uploaded900 commented…
Same. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
KataraLover commented…
Exactly! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Lorde is a HORRIBLE singer! I have no idea why she's so popular, she has no talent. Her songs are generic rubbish and her voice is awful. It's nasal, weak, she can only sing three notes (unimpressive ones at that), and sounds more like she's talking through her nose than actually singing.
MalloMar commented…
She sounds very..unmotivated. Boring. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Both Lana and Lorde kinda have similar sounding boring songs, but I do admit i like some of their songs. Lorde's cover of Everybody Wants to Rule the World is fantastic (and i'm a big Fan of the original song!) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I'm not a fan of Lana Del Rey AT ALL! She has a nice voice, but isn't anything special. I don't care much for her songs, her voice is so NASAL, and is really unmemorable and generic. I can't recognize her face, her voice, or her songs. Even with singers I don't like, I can find some way that they stand out to where I recognize them, even if I don't want to remember them. There's nothing memorable about her. Even with the two songs of hers I like, I don't think of her when I hear the title of the songs. When I hear the words "Summertime Sadness" I think of the Miley Cyrus version. When I hear the words "Young and Beautiful," while I like her song, it's not the song I think of. I think of Carrie Underwood's song, Young and Beautiful. While she's not awful like Lorde, Lana Del Rey is nothing special.
even tho im a queer minority i do not like the tumblr community and it does not like me
i kno its mind blowing
Riku114 commented…
Psh. Nah. Im in the same boot with you. Bisexual Queer that doesnt like tumblr comm. and tumblr comm. doesnt like me. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I don't think cats are evil or jerks or incapable of love. I have no idea why people who don't like cats say this kind of thing. I've lived with cats all my life and I've absolutely never experienced this.
TheLefteris24 commented…
MalloMar commented…
THIS. Katzen are pretty much my Favorit things. They can have different personalities as well. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
AudreyFreak commented…
I think it's usually stuck-up dog people who have never owned a cat and can't imagine owning any pet that isn't needy 24/7 that they can baby. Katzen are generally independent and don't need much and needy people who Liebe to mother pets like they're Babys hate that. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I prefer the dubs of some anime to the subs, such as Soul Eater.
uploaded900 commented…
I've started to warm up a little bit to Anime and I only watch dubs unless there are OVAs only in the sub Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
*cough* Death Note *cough* Vor mehr als einem Jahr
zanhar1 commented…
Same and FMA Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AudreyFreak said…
I don't see the appeal of huge butts. Nothing against anyone who has them, really! and not round, I mean huge.
KataraLover commented…
It even includes untalented female singers like Nicki Minaj. My sister was forcing me to listen to that crap in the car and Anaconda came on, it was basically talking about having a big ass, shaming skinny girls, and as Raven sagte in an episode of That's So Raven it was like "Attack of the giant boodies!" Vor mehr als einem Jahr
uploaded900 commented…
Uh I don't like them either. I think they look gross on women. What ever happened to normal sized butts? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
MalloMar commented…
Ditto. Vor mehr als einem Jahr