Zufällig Last man typing!

karolinak1999 posted on Nov 05, 2013 at 03:44AM
this is the exact replica from a forum on the "Fanpop" club

It's a very easy game....whoever posts the last post is the winner...that is....until the next person posts, so it's a constant post-a-rama until a winner is declared
 [i]this is the exact replica from a Forum on the "Fanpop" club[/i] It's a very easy game....whoeve
last edited on Jul 04, 2014 at 07:11PM

Zufällig 1325 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1325

Vor mehr als einem Jahr EgoMouse said…
If I must, I would distort time and space just to beat you >:)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr egyptprincess7 said…
Whoa now. Going that far eh? ^^
It seems to be working. You've gotten really slow at responding >:) I can't hold you for too long though.
Nah,it's just because I am going on both Tumblr and asking questions. Well,lets see how long you last.
Bah. Excuses xD
2 minutes after me! >:3
I...I was watching Naruto >:0
Excuses!
I was held on the suspense. Though, Icha Icha is much more dramatic.
Sure you were. Sure.
It was truly an amazing battle. So full of emotions.
Indeed it w- Wait...which battle?
Kyuubi takes over Naruto's body and faces Orochimaru. There was better but it was still good.
Oh! That battle. It's a good battle.~
I always liked how Sakura can be crying over Naruto, then just seconds later, can just punch him super hard like its no big deal haha xD
That actually kinda worries me though. I wonder how Naruto can handle those punches. xD
Dat op heal
Yep! Have you read the latest chapters in the manga?
Plus, he has Godlike stamina. And no. I would if I didn't need to study for college and stuff lol. Don't have that much free time xD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LocalArtistist said…
Ello...
Naruto does have a lot of stamina.
This new chapter makes me sad.
A lot of things in Naruto makes me sad.
Indeed. Naruto has a lot of sad moments.
Naruto has everything really. Sad, happy, funny, dramatic moments. That part when Gai was carrying Kakashi by piggyback was the funniest thing ever lol.
Yeah! That and whenever Kakashi is late and Naruto and Sakura nag at him for it.
These kids are so energetic lol.
Yes they are. They should pipe down a bit. xD
I know. How does Naruto scream 24/7 while punching everything??!!? Its amazing xD Sakura does amazing concentrated punches that destroys mountains.
They both scare me sometimes.
They're really emotional. Fighting against emotional people, sometimes, just isn't smart. Sakura is a good example lol. Never get her angry.
Yeah but that could also be her weakness. When she's angry she might not be able to focus on minor details. Her strength is amazing though. I never expected her to get so strong and being really good at healing.
Hmm, didn't Kakashi thought she was going to be a genjutsu type, and was surprised how much strength she had after Tsunade's training? At least, I remembered that from reading somewhere. Guess you're not the only one surprised. Sakura did nothing in part 1 practically, and she really improved during the years.
Yeah. But still...she's in the background once again after doing something good or helpful. Like healing Kankuro from that poison and helping Granny Chiyo fight Sasori. I feel like Kishimoto doesn't give her enough development and such. Though it was a good character growth from part 1 to part 2. From her acting like a naive fangirl who only focused on getting Sasuke to notice her to a stronger more mature girl who isn't naive like she was.
Its still something at least. As a Medical ninja, she has to stay safe so she can heal her team members. I am more than happy that she became useful after part 1.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Simmeh said…
Hello.
 Hello.
I don't think sponge is tasty.
*Scrolls past the picture* Don't need to see that. xD
I do like the style though lol.
I guess. But it was kind of creepy. After all...sponges aren't tasty. Even more so when they have eyes.
Hmm....so thats your weakness. Just post creepy things and eventually, you'll stop coming here. Its genius lol.
Nope! Actually...my weakness would be something quite not obvious. *looks at icon and then looks back* Yeah..you shall never find my weakness.
Hmm...that could just be a lie to protect yourself. But, I guess you're right, I probably won't be able to find your weakness.
You might though. I mean..it's staring at you right in the face. xD
.....This is why people tell me to watch anime lol. I don't actually watch much anime. Plus, I'm usually clueless on everything. I don't really know what I'm looking at....YOU'RE SCARED OF GIRLS HUH???!
No! Where'd you get that idea from!?
>:I
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Simmeh said…
Sad puggy.
 Sad puggy.
Doggy!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DerpThatHerp said…
OWNED SON
Thats all I got from your profile picture xD If thats a guy...then erm...I confuse a lot of anime people's gender .___.
Yes,that is a guy. He has long hair for some strange reason. Who also happens to be 1000 years old and killed a lot of people. Yet he had a very sad childhood so he ended up becoming a killer who is supposedly trying to do the right thing. I also happen to have a crush on him AND he's one of my favorite anime characters ever. My icon is of him when he is a child. *sips tea* xD
Simmeh commented…
Mmm, those killers. Gotta Liebe them. <3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr