Zufällige Rollenspiele Native Americans.

southern-belle posted on Sep 27, 2010 at 02:06AM
Okay so i got the idea for this when my mom was telling me a little about our family history. Apparently during the civil war era my great great great great(give or take) grandfather was a french man living in Louisiana who would kidnap young Cherokee women and sell them into slavery, then one day he fell in love with one of them and gave up on the slave trade business. So, i got this idea for an rp.

it'll start out in a Cherokee village, we'll be there for a little while then in the middle of the night some guy will come and kidnap us, we'll live and work on a plantation while trying to break out. you can make as many characters as you want but at least one of them needs to be a Native American guy(trying to get the girls off the plantation) or girl(on the plantation) you can also be a slave owner, kidnapper, or a slave already on the plantation we're being sent to.
 Okay so i got the idea for this when my mom was telling me a little about our family history. Apparen
save

Zufällige Rollenspiele 41 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr southern-belle said…
Name:Avasa, meaning independent.
Personality: not revealing to much, i think it should be found out through the RP, though her name pretty much explains her personality.
Pets: a wolf named Utsesti-waya, meaning 'grinning wolf.
 Name:Avasa, meaning independent. Age: 17 Personality: not revealing to much, i think it should be fou
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Teawanee said…
Name: Kanan (Forest)
Personality: Mysterous, doesn't talk much Except to Bali.
Pets: a young mountain lion, Bali (Mighty warrior)

(I'll try to find a picture later, I guess)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kibarules77 said…
Uhhh I gotta think
Vor mehr als einem Jahr summerfrog said…
Name:Yehya (precious)
Bio: She is only eight years old. She is playful and innocent as any child. she is also very shy.
((If anyone wants to be my mother or father or anything feel free!))
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fun123fun said…
im genna be yehya's father

name:BIDZIIL it means "he is strong"
peranaolty: he is stong 6 pack abs he is a grate hunter he gets along well with the chieff
family: yehya (daughter)
pets:bird named CHAYTON wich means falcon and the bird is a falcon but he comes some times just vistis
 im genna be yehya's father name:BIDZIIL it means "he is strong" age: 25 peranaolty: he is stong
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jasper-Tod said…
((I'll join this Rp but I'm thinking on my caracter I'll make a profile as soon as I can =]))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Shebird said…
((I read a book similair to this. It was called the Long Journey or something like that. We had to read it in Junior High, I can't say if I liked it or not becuase my tastes were completely different back then and I was stupid as shit so... BUT YEAH, I'll join as some male character. Perhaps there will arranged marriages here? I remember that in the book as well as many other Native American tales and it just seems interesting. If not I don't care-POSTING CHARACTER NAOW))
Name: Onacona "White Owl" it was given to him when he was thirteen, he had mistakenly struck down a horned owl in the midst of the hunt.
Personality: Like SB I will only reveal it in the rp. Because, hell, it's just fun that way.
Pets: A bearcub, of which he will depart from once he has grown, at least that is what Onacona plans.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kibarules77 said…
((Yea Ill have to think of a character too))
think people think!!!!!!
((yay I have a dad))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr thirteen_times said…
Name: Askuwheteau (he keeps watch)
Personality: Cautious, protective , always watching, caring (once he knows them)
Pets: a wolf called Ohanzee (shadow)
 Name: Askuwheteau (he keeps watch) Age:17 Personality: Cautious, protective , always watching, car
Vor mehr als einem Jahr demon_wolf said…
Name: Kaliska: Miwok name meaning "coyote chasing deer." The way she got this name was, by being quick on her feet in the time of danger. (Sounded cool.)
Female
Personality: Shy, timid, Doesn't talk much, tries to keep to herself.
Other: Has a male wolf cub named, Tala meaning wolf. A timber wolf. (Should have seen that coming.)
 Name: Kaliska: Miwok name meaning "coyote chasing deer." The way she got this name was, Von being quic
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jasper-Tod said…
Name:Achak meaning "the spirit"
Personality:reavealed thought the Rp
Pet:A black wolf named Ahiga meaning "He fights"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Shebird said…
((Whinster, I made that rp we talked about.))
((*gasp* people are actually joining omfg i though no one ever would! and yea shebird that arranged marriage thing happened a lot then))
im makeing another kid becuse everyone if like 18 or 17

name:OOLJEE
family:none she was kidnaped and wonderd her way to our tribe
born: she was born in the charekee but got kidnapped
picture: (picture her without the wepond)
 im makeing another kid becuse everyone if like 18 oder 17 name:OOLJEE gender:female family:none s
PEOPLE THINK AND JOIN QUICKLY I RELLY WANT TO START THIS!
((Can I start?))
((yes plese i relly want to start))
((yep go ahead dwolf.. and sorry i haven't been on a lot people, got some drama going on in my family at the moment, should be a little better after a week or two.))
((YAY!!!! Its ok SB. (:))

Kaliska sat at the edge of the village of where her tepee sat as well. Tala was beside her, pawing at a beetle that crawled by. Kaliska laughed as she watched the little wolf pup.
Utsesti-waya ran ahead of Avasa, who was wandering around her village. the wolf ran up to Tala and whined at her, wanting to play. Avasa laughed as she followed him. "hello Kaliska" she said, waving at the girl.
Kaliska looked up to smile art Avasa. "Hello Avasa. How are you?"
Tala bent down playfully in front of Usesti-waya.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Teawanee said…
Kanan was deep in the forest, Bali following close by. She sat down on a rock, watching a doe with it's fawn walking around. Bali watched them closely, wanting to chase them, however, Kanan had already shot him a look warning him against it.
when suddley bidziil jumped out of no where as a bow went flying over there heads but landed on the ground then a tukery was running out of a bush
"DANG IT! i almost had him!"
((@whinny: waya's the wolf and avasa's the girl lol))

"i'm good, and you?" Avasa said to Kaliska as the wolves played.
((OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!­!! Now it makes much more sense!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha! I shall go fix it now.))
laugh
((lmfao, sorry if i worded it wrong and confused you))
((Nah its ok. Dont worry. (:))

Kaliska smiled. "I am good. I was just about to make lunch. Would you like some too?" She asked Avasa.
((lol k thanks))
"sure" Avasa smiled back. "and i can help you with making it too"
"If you would like too." She said.

There was already a pot on the fire with some type of liquid in in. On a flat rock lay pieces of meat ready to be put on the fire.
bidzill saw them makeing lunch
"ooljee come here"
he walked over to Avasa and Kaliska

"excuse me girls but can you teach ooljee here how to make clothes and food there is no one else i know who could teach her" bidzill asked
Yehya stood half way behind a tree near by. seeing the other little girl she wanted to join them. Then decided to go over and stand by bidzill.
"as long as Kaliska is free i'm sure we could manage that" Avasa replied.
"That is fine with me." Kaliska said. she stood to welcome the young girl.
"oh and yehya" ((sorry but ben along time scince u post summerfrog))
Yehya smiled happily
((I know I'll definitely post more :))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TeamPeeta649 said…
Okay we are learning about slaves right now and I just love the topic so mind if I join? I would be Rue, a female slave you helps other slaves escape and Brunha, a male slave (Rue's brother) who helps Rue on her journeys.
((i'd be glad to restart it but no one's posted in nearly a month))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TeamPeeta649 said…
(It's fine.)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sanman7 said…
really weird im cherrokee myself