Zufällige Rollenspiele Zufällig role play...

vampire-_-girl posted on Mar 30, 2010 at 09:03PM
(this RP is for vampires, wizards, fiaries werewolves, what ever you want ^^)

Name:Lilly
type:wizard and vampire (dad vampire and mom is a wizard)
dislikes: drinking human blood

last edited on Apr 02, 2010 at 05:47AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 74 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 74

Vor mehr als einem Jahr yadi14 said…
smile
i wanna join!!!!!!

Name:haruhi
Type:fairy
dislikes:beign in human mode
 i wanna join!!!!!! Name:haruhi Age:16 Type:fairy likes:being with Friends dislikes:beign in hu
Vor mehr als einem Jahr vampire-_-girl said…
ok cool ^_^

*walks too the fairy* "Hi, what do you have in your hands?"
smile
"hi. what this? this is my cristal ball.I can use it too be anything i want a dog, cat, fish even a toy." *smiles*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr demon_wolf said…
I wanna join too. ^^

Name: Whinny
type: Werewolf
Personality: Kindheart, speaks mind, not easily angered, caring
dislikes: cats, bugs, mean people
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 I wanna Mitmachen too. ^^ Name: Whinny Age: 18 type: Werewolf Personality: Kindheart, speaks mind, n
*looks at the werewolf* "hi are you a werewolf???? They are our enemies!!!!!!!!! Nah I am jk". " I am Lilly btw"
*Looks at Lily.* "Hi Lily, I'm Whinny. Its nice to meet you." *Smiles.*
*Looks at Lilly and whinny talking* "oh hi i am haruhi"
*Smiles.* "Hi Haruhi."
"so whats up???" *smiles*
"Nothing much I was just passing through on my way to the woods." *Smiles.*
"is it true that werewolfs can run really fast?"
"Yeah its true." *Smiles.* "I haven't raced anything yet that I wasn't faster than."
"wow. thats so wicked awesome!you guys have awesome powers"*smiles*
"your poweres are awes- WAIT! what are your powers Lilly????" *confuse face*
"oh i am a vampire/wizard my dad was a vamp and my mom was a wiz. they got killed.lest just say that the vampire family are very hmm...how do I put this...um.. they dont like other peoples or other types of things so after i was born they give me too my aunt beacuse if the the vampire family knew that i was born the would have kill me. She has no powers. So all of the vampires decide too kill my parents beacuse having a wizard+vampire as a couple is like having broken all the laws on the big book.So ya i am more humman than a vampizard hahaha i just made that word up" *giggles*
"Thanks." *Smiles.* "Wow thats really cool. Well beside your parents getting killed."
"hahaha if would have been weird if you said that 'cool your parents die'hahahaha"

(this is me)
 "hahaha if would have been weird if Du sagte that 'cool your parents die'hahahaha"
"Yeah, it would of been."

(ooc: Cool. =D)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr YugiohFanatic1 said…
I'M RANDOMLY JOINING!:D D:.I'm the same person as my RP.I'm 16 and I'm kinda like a werewolf,but kinda not.

I walk and climb a tree,sitting on a branch with one of my legs hanging down.'I wonder if my friend will show up,like he said he would.'I was waiting for a friend that had said to meet him there today.I hear people talking and my ear twitches and I look towards them.(btw when I'm in human form I still have my tail and ears,and teeth.Wolf ears tail and teeth.^^)
*Hears someone in the woods behind them.**Smiles, because she recognises the scent of the person.*
*hears a leaf crack sound and she look behind her and sees a shadow and she gets really scared* "OH MY GOD THERE IS SOMETHING IN THAT TREE!!!!!" *Flies and hides betwen whinny and Lilly*
"Its alright Haruhi. The person is nice. There is no need fo fear them." *Smiles.*
*looks aroundand doesnt see anything* "um.. you guys... i dont see annything"
"There is someone in the trees behind us."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MegaNerd said…
Name:Coliba
type:Dragon
dislikes:Sun rise, solar eclips and perverts
 Name:Coliba Age:17 type:Dragon Gender:Female likes:Playing around, sun sets and lunar eclipses d
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MegaNerd said…
I finally get myself to rise, I stretch my claws and legs and roar a loud yawn. I shake myself and look around. I sniff the air to notice a group of strange scents near my home. I open my majestic wings and raor loudly in an intimidating fashon
I hear the roar and I jerk my head to the direction from where it came.'That won't scare me off.'I howl a loud howl in the same fashion.'I will not leave.'I stand up on the limb and I hear a crack.Sighing,I fall onto the ground from the limb that broke from under me."Damn...."I get up and brush myself off.Seeing blood on my arm,I start licking the wound.'I have to go check out who roared like that.'I run off into the direction from where the roar came from.
*Hears the roar.* "What was that?"
I reach the place and see a dragon there."If you were trying to scare me away,it didn't work.I've never seen a dragon around here.Where did you come from?"
*Runs toward the roaring sound.*
My tail flicks around and my ears twitch.I stand there waiting for an answer from this dragon.'Dragons are rare...Where did this one come from?'
*Shows up at the scene.* "A dragon? What is a dragon doing here?"
Hears a person coming and quickly hides in the bushes.When the person shows up I look through a hole in the bushes.'What is she doing here?...Wait...She seems so familiar...."
*Looks around after hearing rustling in the bushes.**Sniffs the air.**Whispers.* "Its just the person from before...... I know thid scent though."
'She's so familiar....Where do I know her from?....'I hide further into the bushes,without making a sound,keeping my eyes on her.'I must know who she is.'
*Goes back to watching the dragon.* 'I need to know who that person is.' "Alright I know you're, just come out already."
I hear her say that and I stay frozen.'How did she.....'I crawl out of the bushes slowly and stand up straight,my tail still and my ears straight up."Who are you and how did you know I was here?"
*Turns to her.* "I smelt your scent, I could hear your heartbeat." *Looks her up and down.* "I'm Whinny and you?"
"Hiroko....."'Is she....No she can't be...Not like me.'"You're a werewolf...Only they can hear someone's heartbeat...And they never have ears or a tail when in human form..."I stare at her.'Whinny...It sounds so familiar.'"Do I know you?"
"Yes I am a werewolf. I was thinking the same thing, your scent and now your name seem so familiar. But I can't remember if I have met you before. I have never seen someone like you before, meaning your ears and tail. What are you?"
I close my eyes and smile slightly.Then I reopen my eyes and look at her."I'm sort of a werewolf.I do not turn full wolf at night,but I have the ears,tail,and teeth of a wolf.It's weird though.Every time I get really angry my teeth grow.Then when I calm down my teeth go back to how they are now.I've never seen a werewolf before."I walk up up her."Do you know the pack "Nightshade"?"
"Oh I see." *Shocked expression.* "Never seen a werewolf! Well we can't have that. No I don't know them but I have heard of them. My pack is Black Shadow, our two packs never met."
"I'm the leader of my pack.Nightshade is one of the best packs you'll ever meet.With 20 wolves and 8 newborns,we are unstopable."I smile and giggle slightly."I've heard the pack Black Shadow,but never did see them.My pack is EXTREMLY territorial."
"So your the leader." *Smiles.* "I'm the leader of Black Shadow, theres 24 wolves and 3 young ones. Its a shame the two packs never met. It'd be a sight to see."
"Cool.I'm not meaning to brag here,but my pack is growing each day,kinda.My pack is really popular and anyone who wants to join,and is brave enough,can.In fact,I have 2 pregnant wolves and my second in commands are the best you can find."Smiles and keeps staring at her.My tail begins to wag a bit and my ears stay straight up.
"Sound like your pack is really thriving. Thats good. Most of my pack are warriors built for fighting not breeding. There are only six females that are willing to breed, but hey as long as the pack is happy so am I." *Smiles.* "Oh yes you hsven't seen a werewolf yet right?"
I look at her with a slightly shocked and curious look."No.I haven't."
*Smiles.* "Alright I'll be right back." *Runs into the trees and moments later a loud howl is heard.**Jumps from the bush in her werewolf form, she is the size of a mini van, her black fur shinning against the suns rays. Her golden eyes warm and kind showing no hint of anger.* "Now you have."
*runs into whinny* "whinny what happened and what was that roar?!?"
*lloks at the other person and looks at whinny "woah 2 werewolfs!" looks at the new person "who are you??"
"Oh yeah, a dragon is here or was here."