Zufällige Rollenspiele Timpanogos Academy for Sorcerers and Enchantresses

Hades_Shadow posted on Oct 21, 2015 at 08:07PM
This is a Harry Potter Fan Fiction, but not at Hogwarts, this is a Native School for American Wizards and Witches (called Enchantresses after the incidents at Salem)

Deep in the Mountains of Utah, a Adobe building built like modern Native Americans had built it. From the ground floor, it looks inside and out like a preparatory school, but it is what it is made to seem like. Under the Adobe courtyard seen from above, is an cave, reaching down a good 59 Stories, that has been fortified by Magic to become a School of Wizardry. The Biggest growing school for Wizards and Enchantresses in the entire Northern American Continent, and you have received the Invitation to attend.

Before attending a little history about the School - Founded by the Navajo Sorcerers, it focused many on the indigenous magics of the Continent. Once was discovered by immigrants to the State, they feared that their way of life would be destroyed until they found they were wizards looking for a place to put up a Quidditch Pitch. Once they came to an agreement, the school was available to magical settlers of the state, and added more european magic influences. Now it has been open to the Whole Continent for near a century.

Because of the culture this school has, the Uniform is much like that of a regular academy. Robes are not worn in case of a Muggle Intrusion, but instead a suit coat or blazer of your house color is used, basic robes are used for events, and tribal robes are used for Special Occasions and sporting events.

SCHOOL HOUSES

Gryzlshash - The House of the Bear - (Griz-el-SHASH)
Symbolizing Strength, Courage, and Love.
House colors are Goldenrod Yellow and Maroon Red

Tindahtsow - The House of the Hare - (TIN-dat-sow)
Symbolizing Loyalty, Honesty, and Kindness.
House colors are Prussian Blue and Straw Yellow

Roctsisteel - The House of the Tortoise - (RAHCT-si-steel)
Symbolizing Intellect, Creativity, and Curiosity.
House colors are Moss Green and Slate Blue

Byxsohi - The House of the Fox - (bicks-SO-he)
Symbolizing Cunning, Prowess, and Determination.
House colors are Rosewood Red and Fern Green

RULES

1. Have fun!
2. No Godmodding, use approved spells, and expect consequences for bad behavior if caught!
3. Only swearing if it is in the books or the movies (bloody hell) other than that, don't do it!
4. PLEASE either use your Pottermore account or create one BEFORE you create your character
5. Romance is allowed, but remember, if you are a first year your version of romance will be different than a seventh year. No Sex
6. Have fun!

SKILLS

Skills are ranked basically on a 0-5 Scale,

5 = O = Outstanding
4 = E = Exceeds Expectations
3 = A = Acceptable
2 = P = Poor
1 = D = Dreadful
0 = T = Troll

First Years will get 34 Points, and you add 3 for each year. Here is a list of all of the classes you can use your points on

Defense Against the Dark Arts:
Charms:
Transfiguration:
Potions:
Herbology:
History of Magic:
Astronomy:
Flying:
Study of Ancient Runes:
Care of Magical Creatures:
Divination:

CHARACTER FORM

Fill this out and have fun!

Name:
Birthday:
Year at School: (or put teacher)
House:
Looks:
Personality:
Background:

Wand

(you can use what Pottermore has given you, What you were given from Olivander in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Amusement Parks, or the link)

Wand Maker:
Wood (Elder is available, just not THE Elder wand):
Core:
Size:
Flexibility:

Skills

Defense Against the Dark Arts:
Charms:
Transfiguration:
Potions:
Herbology:
History of Magic:
Astronomy:
Flying:
Study of Ancient Runes:
Care of Magical Creatures:
Divination:

GRYZLSHASH

Prefects:

Students:

TINDAHTSOW

Prefects:

Students:

ROCTSISTEEL

Prefects:

Students:
Mattie Duncan [MattieWeasley]

BYXSOHI

Prefects:
Dakota Fagan [Hades_Shadow]

Students:
Aurora King [heart-of_love]
Leon Vale [SilverLeo]

link is the Hogwarts RP going on at the same time
 This is a Harry Potter Fan Fiction, but not at Hogwarts, this is a Native School for American Wizards
last edited on Apr 04, 2016 at 04:43PM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 619 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 619

Vor mehr als einem Jahr heart-of_love said…
Aurora got to her feet, putting her hands on her hips. " your just jealous that one of these kids might replace you on the team." she remarked a smile wide on her face, taunting Devon to do something. "After all, from what i reamber, you were Worse then them."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hades_Shadow said…
"Strange, I have beaten you to the snitch before" I says flaunting his achievements, "but that's not the only way I can prove dominance"

I see Devon approaching Aurora, "this can't be good" I whisper to myself.
Aurora growled lightly. "you've only beat me to the snitch cause i took a bludger to the head! and my broom got busted!" She remarked pointing at him, her eyes narrowing angrily. She took a step back. "your lucky your a Prefect this year otherwise you would wake up with poisonous snakes in your bed."
Devon continues, "Such a Temper Aurora, and threats are not treated lightly, one word to Ronnorigu and you could be expelled." I step in there, "last I checked she never said they would be placed there with fangs on you so back off" "well if it it's young Dakota, Auroras little lap dog, knew you would show up sooner or later, you two meeting here to learn tips from newbies?" Devon responds, I reply "nope, making sure you don't try any initiation broom checks. Now leave."
*placed there by her with fangs on you
Aurora crossed her arms over her chest, waiting to see if Devon would actually leave. When he did, her eyes teared up, getting ready to cry.
"You try that tiny, Aurora and I have unfinished Business" he says pushing me out of the way, anger enacted I jump and give him a two foot kick, just catching myself before my head hits the ground, Devon though hit the ground with a solid thud. "So you wanna fight pipsqueak? Let's fight"
Devon gets up and throws a punch, landing it on my ribs. I try hitting him but get a hook to the jaw. I then pull out my wand, and cast a repelling spell. He gets pushed back and pull his own wand, after a minute or two he disarms me. "You're beat kid, now hit the road" he says advancing at Aurora again.
Aurora Drew her wand and pointed it at Devon in self defense.
The headmaster ran down the field at them, shouting , mostly at Devon.
As he gets closer my instincts kick in, I jump in between Devon and Aurora, bearing my teeth as I do so, unaware of that I have literally transformed.
 As he gets closer my instincts kick in, I jump in between Devon and Aurora, bearing my teeth as I do
Aurora stumbled back and fell, staring at awe at Dakota and his wolf form. It looked amazing!.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SilverLeo said…
(Im only doing this so I can have an older student OC)

Name: Leon Vale

Birthday: Aug 17th

Year at School: 6th

House: I have no idea

Looks: Dark hair cut short and sticking up. Almost always looks like he just woke up. Green eyes.

Personality: Shows wide range of emotions ranging from mischievous, laid-back, friendly, cold, anger, crafty, courageous, brave

Background: Born and grew up in Nevada. He is a half-blood and got his letter of acceptance. He became the Quidditch Captain for his house in his 4th year and still holds the position.

Wand

Wood: Hazel
Core: Unicorn Hair
Size: 12 inches
Flexibility: Flexible

Skills

Defense Against the Dark Arts: 5
Charms: 5
Transfiguration: 5
Potions: 5
Herbology: 4
History of Magic: 4
Astronomy: 3
Flying: 5
Study of Ancient Runes: 4
Care of Magical Creatures: 5
Divination: 4

(This was the best picture I could find. Just pretend he has shorter hair and doesnt have the scarf, the chocolate heart, and the cut shirt.)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 (Im only doing this so I can have an older student OC) Name: Leon Vale Age: 16 Gender: Mal
(good to see you SilverLeo, any of the houses are good, there is a hidden cheat sheet to see what they would be at Hogwarts, Spoiler)

I keep growling at Devon, and he backs up a bit due to surprise, until the headmaster comes up and breaks up the fight, "Devon, leave the pitch now, and don't let me catch you fighting again" she then uses a spell to force me out of my animagus form. "Now you two behave and don't give me any reason to revoke your statuses as Prefects"

Devon leaves and the headmaster turns to me, "Dakota, heel" she teases before walking away. I look at Aurora, "Sorry about that"
(What is a good house for him since he can probably be placed in either one.)
(Both Aurora and I are in Byxsohi, if you want to join that one for convenience, or I think Gryzlshash would match well, whichever you like of those)
(I'll have him in Byxsohi and I'll make another OC or two for a different house. So where can I jump in at?)
(Sounds fine, I just had a fight, you could mention that and try finding us in the aftermath. Also I am a Chaser for Byxsohi, and Aurora is the Seeker for Byxsohi, if you planned to be seeker you could do a different house, any other position for Byxsohi is currently open)
(That's fine. I always imagined myself more of a Chaser.)

Leon heard something happened at the pitch that involved two of his team members, so he went down to investigate.
"I dont know what came over me" I say to her as I see Leon coming down "Hey what's up boss?" I say, with a split lip
"What happened?" Leon asked.
"Devon Varitek, need I say more?" I say, noticing the blood from my lip and wiping it off,
"What did he do this time?" Leon asked.
"He was thinking too much, but not with his head" I say, while nodding my head in Auroras direction, hoping Leon gets the point.
"What ever the case is, you cant go starting fights." Leon told him.
"But every now and then you need to" I say in defense. "By the way the MeteorBlast is done"
"MeteorBlast?" Leon asked.
"The newest and best broom!" I say, talking about my invention, still tending to my lip.
"I didnt think you were serious about doing that." Leon said
"Why wouldn't I be serious?" I say, mocking offense.
"What ever your intentions are for the fight, I cant ignore it. So you'll be sitting out for the first Quidditch game of the year." Leon told him.
"You have got to be kidding me" I say with real offense now, "I took more of a beating from him than what I did"
"You got into a fight. I cant let it slide, no matter what happened in it. As captain I have to make decisions, both good and bad. You're not playing in the game. End of discussion." Leon told him.
"give him some slack Leon." aurora remarked walking up to him. "he did what he did for a reason, i understand that ot was wrong but still, he's one of our best"
"I cant. This conversation is over." Leon told them before leaving to go to class.
I run and grab Leon's shoulder, "Leon, before you pass any verdict, hear me out. We will be against the Gryzlshash, and their Captain won't bench their seeker for a fight. Keeping me out of the game proves he won, and he will always get his way. He would never stop until he gets his way. You would be stopping more fights by allowing me on the field."
"My mind is made up." Leon told him before continuing on.
"Leon, we are Byxsohi, in our motto it says to protect your brother, protect your pack. Look me in the eye and tell me you would not have done the same" I say after running in front of him, blocking his path. "I see as a captain why you want to discipline me, but as a Byxsohi and friend, show mercy for a mistake."
"Dont worry about it. He'll get what's coming to him during the Quidditch game. Dont mistake me for not caring." Leon gave him a look that said he as a plan.
I shift uncomfortably, "Fine, but Aurora rides my MeteorBlast 22 in the match. Get it's reputation out in the open" I say as an ultimatum.
" i thought it was pickly about it's rider!" Aurora exclaimed from Behind Dakota and Leon, they kept acting like she wasnt there, and it was begining to bug her..but then she couldnt help it..when the boys got together they pretty much forgot who was around them.
"That's her choice." Leon said. "Can I leave now?" He asked seeing they stopped him every time
"Go" I say to Leon, turning back to Aurora, "guess no good deed goes unpunished"
I sit on the ground dejected, and cradle my head in my hands, "In this fight Leon hurt me more than Devon." I say mostly to myself, "Ronnorigu is more merciful than he is"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MattieWeasley said…
I finally joined!

Name: Mattie Duncan
Birthday: September 11
Year at School: 1st
House: Roctsisteel
Looks: See picture
Personality: ENTP-T
Background: Eh, not much. She's just a normal kid, ya know?

Wand

Wood: Pine
Core: Dragon Heartstring
Size: 10 3/4 inches
Flexibility: Suprisingly Swishy

Skills

Defense Against the Dark Arts: 4
Charms: 5
Transfiguration: 4
Potions: 5
Herbology: 2
History of Magic: 1
Astronomy: 2
Flying: 2
Study of Ancient Runes: 2
Care of Magical Creatures: 3
Divination: 3
 I finally joined! Name: Mattie Duncan Age: 12 Gender: Female Birthday: September 11 Jahr at Sc
(Alright Mattie! Jump in when you are ready!)
Aurora sat down next to Dakota. "you know, this year we dont have any backup players to fall on, meaning unless Leon finds a backup asap, you play..or the whole team forfeits.." She tells him
"Didn't think about that" I say semi dejected, "Quidditch is my life here"
"I don't know what I would do missing the first game of the year" I look back at Aurora, "this game is supposed to be the big moment, where my broom allows me to outdo myself, and I might not be able to enjoy it"
Leon left the pitch
(( waiting on Aurora, Mattie you could have been one of the first years in flying class. ))