Zufällige Rollenspiele Pandora Knight

TAIKAMODO posted on Jul 15, 2015 at 10:21AM
I basically threw Norse Mythology and Midieval culture in a blender with my own imagination, so excuse any inconsistencies from either side.

PLOT: 10,000 years ago, the world was erased from existence. The titans, revived and led by the traitorous god Loki, ravaged both Midguard and Asgard, decimating the human population, and managing to kill many of the gods as well before Loki's eventual death by the hands of Thor and Odin. On top of the earth destroying war between the titans and the gods, Loki's sons-Fenrir and Serpent, join in the fight as well, killing both Odin and thor, though they sequentially die themselves.

In the midst of this war, the servant of the demon god Ragnarok, Tälwark, managed to attain all of the required items to summon the great beast(Thor's hammer Mjonir, Odin's Eye and spear, and Loki's staff). Ragnarok, the great terror, began devouring world after world, pushing the entirety of the universe to extinction. However, the remaining Gods managed to draw on the power of the Universal tree Yggdrasil, creating the sealing box Pandora, locking away the demon after it had devoured seven of the nine worlds. However, they were unaware of the consequences that followed drawing on Yggdrasil's power.

In order to seal Ragnarok away, it's power had to be divided into it's seven purest forms so that it's soul was left too weak to break out of Pandora, the seven deadly sins of humanity. These seven forms, since they contained too much power to seal, were imbued(once more with Yggdrasil's power) into the surviving humans, but because of Yggdrasil's curse, humanity was given the burden on reincarnating the seven sins every generation, along with the fallen gods being reincarnated as well. In the present day, the tales of the war, Ragnarok's destruction, and Pandora's curse have been reduced to nothing but myth. However, there is one man, who goes by the name 'Prophet', who is-along with his ten 'disciples'-attempting to find Pandora, and all of the items to ressurect Ragnarok once again, which were scattered across the earth(with the exception of Odin's eye, which was inherited by Odin's reincarnation).

SETTING: A midieval, Knights and Wizards type setting for earth. There are seven large kingdoms, one for each continent on earth. Knights are the equivelant of 'ninja' in Naruto, and while Combat magic is pretty common among Knights, it's usually the responsibility of Mages to use healing/support magic. A Kingdom is ruled by three major figures(thought he king has the final word). The Wizard, who represents the Mage Population, the Paladin, who represents the Knights, and of course, the king that rules the civilian side, and basically everything else. I'll go into more detail later. As Yggrasil's destroyed worlds were rebuilt, the races of those worlds(Elves, Trolls, Leprachauns, fairies, dragons, cyclopses, etc.) returned as well, so other races besided humans and gods exist, just on other worlds.

The story will primarily take place in the kingdom of Baoill(bay-ole), the kingdom of the third continent.

Pandora' seven Sins:

Wrath: (TAIKAMODO)

Greed:

Sloth: (BanetteGhosneir)

Pride: (TAIKAMODO)

Lust:

Envy:

Gluttony:

Reincarnated Gods:

Loki: (killer24)

Thor: (mcterra)

Odin:

The prophet:

The ten disciples:

The hierarchy of the kingdom(if nobody wants to be any of them, their npc's and free to be controlled by anyone).

King:

Queen:

Prince/Princess: (TAIKAMODO)

Wizard: (killer24)

Paladin:

Character Template

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Extra(Sin, God, Disciple, etc.):
last edited on Apr 21, 2016 at 10:12PM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 579 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 579

Vor mehr als einem Jahr BanetteGhosneir said…
(boop)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr killer24 said…
It wasn't hard to add a new room to the agreement, though he wasn't sure what to say when the manager asked out of curiousity. He wondered if she had anything planned yet, in hindsight did she even know what a room needed? That might cause some confusion on her part.

Ike returned shortly with some chalk, to customise the apartments layout to suit the need of the occupant they would settle on an agreement to what rooms they either needed or wanted... Kitchen, living room, bathroom, and at least one bedroom was standard but it was still up to the occupant. After the agreement is dealt with a key is given along with the correct number of chalk per room, once in the apartment the occupant would draw the doors to each room on the where they wished, they'd have to wait for a little while till the magic finished creating th room then the door would unlock and let them into said room.

"All done, have you decided yet? On what you wanted in the room that is?" He wasn't sure if she should use the chalk, he'd seen how magical things I her hands acted.... But wouldn't this be a good opportunity to learn what might happen?
Anim was a little startled when Ike begun talking, she had been in deep thought, Anim turned to Ike and nodded
"Anim in Fahliil world not have many things, but in Mun world, Anim can, Anim has many things"
Anim looked at the chalk curiously, it was a strange item, teeming with magic, but it's structure seemed so simple.

"Ike has Magic Sticks?" she pointed to the Chalk
"Yeah that's right, you can stylise your room however you like." He smiled, he kept forgetting that in her world she was an outcast and was even hunted. He shook his head to move the thoughts aside, her life now wasn't going to be like that anymore not while he was around.

"Oh this? They're it's chalk, we use it to draw a door frame where the new room shall be, then we'll just have to wait until the magic has finished to be able to go into the room to start finishing the designing plan." He held out the chalk for her to use, it might lead to interesting results he wasn't sure best give it ago.
"All you have to do is draw a door frame like any around you, the chalk will vanish after and we'll have to wait until it's done." He smiled at her, though she was from another world and had a horrid past from this point on she's free to decided her own fate in this new world and he'd support her, while studying what she does though... Only a little anyway.
Anim was very cautious with the piece of chalk, she took it from Ike with 2 fingers, she could already see her magic beginning to seep inside, though this magic tool seemed able to contain alot more than normal, after a few moments of Anim staring at it, the chalk begun to change colour, and even begun lightly humming and vibrating, she quickly went to a vacant wall, she knew what was going to happen next, she quickly used the chalk to draw a rectangle on the wall that touched the floor, then she quickly placed the very cracked up chalk apon the floor.

the small, now green chalk lying on the floor, was lightly humming and shaking, and a door on the wall was forming extremely quickly.
"Anim thinks Anim did something bad"

in almost a minute, the door was almost already formed.
He studied her and the chalk carefully, what might happen could be interesting. It wasn't long before even he noticed that the chalk seemed disturbed, though he couldn't hear the humming from where he was nor notice the vibrating, he could certainly see the colour changes.
"Well this is interesting." After she had finished drawing and placed the chalk onto the floor he study it more, it had turned green this reaction had never happened before.

He looked back at Anim confused, what did she mean by something bad nothing besides the chalk changing colour had happened.
"What do you mean? Nothing bad has happened, the chalk has only been influenced a bit by you, must have lead to the colour changing." He finally noticed the door, that too had never happened before, could it just be her magic that has enhanced the process? If the chalk reacted to her before she drew the door, does that mean her magic went into the drawing as well?
"Well that's new, but not all that surprising if you influenced the chalk so much."
Anim stayed clear of the Chalk on the ground, she knew it would follow the same path as other magic tools she'd touched, it would either explode, or crumble.

she turned to look at the door, which was also changed by her magic, the Door seemed more like a Gate, though still the average size of a door, ornate with gold and made with a strange kind of black wood, with a strange blue-glass inbetween, the glass was not see through though.

"Anim worries"
she had a fear of dread, of what her magic may have done to the other side of the door.
 Anim stayed clear of the Chalk on the ground, she knew it would follow the same path as other magic t
killer24 commented…
That's for a bedroom door?! Damn that's fancy as hell! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
BanetteGhosneir commented…
that's actually a gate, but Anim's magic is affecting it, wait till Du see the inside :3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Ike was busy watching the chalk, the reaction was interesting would all magical items she touches have the same effect? He dared not get too close to it though, it could be bad if he did.
"You certainly have a way with things you know, it's interesting though."

He finally looked up at her and noticed the door, it was very surprising. He had never seen anything like it, not just in style or design but also for the fact that it was built so fact and looked very ominous.
"Whoa, that's certainly unexpected. I didn't think your magic would influence it this much, it's impressive." He was unsure what she meant by worried, though he was certainly going to heed her warnings she could see and feel magic after all.

"Well it's your room, what do you want to do about it? Should we investigate the other side, or leave it?" He wasn't just going to leave it all to her, but she would know if something magical was not right here.... He'd have to trust her on what she decides.
"Anim is worried that Anim mess up Ike home. and Anim thinks Anim know what is behind door"

Anim looked a little tired at this point, but then Anim walked up to it, she touched the door, taking her Magic back, Anim seemed alot better now, she pushed the door open, and stepped inside....

It was huge, a room as big as the library, the amount of space was enough to fit a forest, but it was blank, the walls, floor and ceiling was just smooth nothingness. a white void.
"Anim was worried on this, Ike ok with Anim's mistake?"
she ask, turning around to face Ike
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(boop)
"What do you mean, how could adding your room mess up my home?" He looked at her confused, was there something so awful behind her door? "What's behind your door then?" Everything she said just made him even more curious to find out what was behind her door.

He looked into the room, it was blank, just so white and blank. It wasn't what he expected but it was still weird. "So you were worried about creating a giant white void of a room? Well I don't think you'd need a lot of things in your room, but certainly not enough to fill this size.... I can't even think so may things to fit into this space." He was just shocked if anything else, there wasn't really an need for all this space. But not only that how did this even happen, did her magic influence the chalk that much?
She certainly was an interesting girl...

(Sorry for the delay, I was finishing up my college work for the summer... Sorry, but I won't get bogged down for awhile again.)
nah it's fine, take your time :3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
killer24 commented…
Thank you, but I wish not to keep someone waiting.... It's rude, and I'd soon feel the passive-aggression from the term 'Boop' hahaha.) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Anim seemed relieved now, the giant size of the room wasn't a bother to Ike.
"Anim stopped give magic to chalk before chalk 'poof'"
Anim made her fingers do a motion like a small explosion
"Anim worry that room too big, big room bad? but Ike say not bad, Anim try to put forest in?"

she seemed a little skeptic about the giant white void, but she was more happy now that Ike was sure it wasn't a bad thing, to Anim her elf eyes saw no magic in the room besides a strange mix of blue and her green magic, swirling around in the walls, Anim wanted to take her magic back, but not sure what would happen.

"Ike, if Anim take Anim magic out of wall, what happen?"
"No, I don't think the size would be a problem, only that it might be overwhelming." It really was a white void, was she really only nervous of the size, it's not like he minded and the new room was contracted when the chalk was given so if any magical elements influenced it while drawing there should be a problem.
He looked back at where the chalk was only seeing little chard marks, thankfully her touch didn't expand to things without magic, it could have been dangerous if humans had the same fate when touched by her.

"Wait a forest? Is that even possible, there doesn't look like any dirt to plant trees, and it'd take awhile before anything would grow." He was curious as to how she planed to do it, but didn't want to get her hopes up.
"Well if you only take your magic out, I'd assume the room might turn back to normal, or what it should be. If you took all magic out, then it'd be like someone drew on the wall. At least those are just my guesses, I don't really know what would happen."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TAIKAMODO said…
(Hey~o.)

"Grandpa, i'm home with the chicken feed!" Aiden announced loudly, stepping through the doors of their small house with the large sack hoisted over his shoulder. But unlike when he usually came home, there was no welcome. Just silence.

And an odd smell.

"Maybe he went to bed," He thought aloud, heading to the old man's room.

That smell was starting to get worse...

He knocked, loud and rude as always. "Oi, gramps, you there?" Again his only answer was the unusual silence.

And a really bad smell.

Like when he accidentally left fertilizer in the kitchen.

Deciding to wake the old man up, Aiden twisted the knob and pushed it open.....

And the bad smell finally made sense.
dead old man? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
TAIKAMODO commented…
Yes. Very dead. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Anim thought of what Ike was saying, to bring a forest into this room would require dirt, seeds and time... or magic, Anim did have alot of magic yes, but not enough left in her to grow an entire forest... Anim thought for a while, staring at the white room, the blue magic and her green magic sort of dancing to eachother...

"Anim can!"
she exclaimed in a tone of joy

"Anim can make Forest in room!... but Anim will Tumah... Anim will fall, sleep for long?"
anim made a circle with her two hands

"Like gate Anim use to get to Mun World, Anim can do same to bring dirt from Mun world, into Anim room, Gate from Fahliil World to Mun World Anim not do, but Anim can do small gate, Ike Understand?"
she asked slightly tilting her head.
"You can?! How?" Ike was unsure on how she could do that, he'd already explained why it'd be difficulty and long time to plant a forest, would she try using magic? Wouldn't that be even more difficult?
He was confused at what she meant by fall asleep for a long time, what did that mean? For how long would she sleep, it's already obvious that the time difference between their races but could there be even more of a time difference depending on how much magic is used?

"That's makes some sense, but to bring a forest into a room is a bit weird. So you want to have a forest in your room, even though using so much magic will cause you to fall asleep for a long time? Well it's your room, you can do whatever I guess." He was still a bit confused but he didn't want to stop her after saying she could do anything, but he was worried as to how long she'd sleep for...
"Anim can also make dirt fly, but Anim need to do when Muns sleep, Anim won't Tumah then, but take long time..."
Anim seemed to be still in thought, thinking of the ways she could make a forest in this room
"Ike, Anim will try gate, but Anim will try when night, so Anim will sleep with Mun time"

(We should probably interact with Aiden, otherwise his character will die :<)
(boop?)
(Apologise, I was thinking of ways to interact with Aiden, but the only way I can quickly interact with him is to create a secondary character... I guess I could make one up.)

As usual she was talking the impossible nor at least near impossible, moving land wasn't hard for an Earth Mage but 'flying' it? He'll certainly need to keep a very open mind with Anim, she can be incredible when she wants to.
"You'll try a gate? But wouldn't that require someone on the other end, unless you don't mean a world-gate but a small version.... Smaller than intercontinental, almost some sort of instant transportation..." He zoned out while trailing off, he had already began to think of ways it could theoretically work.... Though the basic initial spell, chant, and even runes would need to be altered and precisely at that, even then it could be dangerous.

He jumped back into reality for a moment. "Can you handle that? Isn't your normal sleeping patterns double that of a humans? I'll have to see what I can do while you sleep in that case, after all I can't let you 'design' if you can still call it that, your own room." He smiled at her.
((You could interact with Aiden whilst Anim sleeps, i can make another character for Aiden too :3 infact, i know a way for Anim to have some interaction, it wasn't ever unheard of for Elves to have slaves in some stories, right? :3))

Anim nodded
"Anim can gate, like Anim pocket"
Anim pulled the box out from thin air, the one where she gave Ike a herb
"Anim can put Mun dirt in Pocket, and pull out here, but Anim need place where Muns not miss Mun dirt"
she put the box back into the thin air, then she looked at Ike for a bit, thinking
"Anim has thought"

Anim pulled a strange glowing block of wood out from nothing, the block of wood was about the size of someone's arm, it had cracks in it, glowing with pure pink essence.

"Ike, can Anim have some Mun sos?"
she looked to Ike, then realising she needed to translate
"Uhm.... Life Water? red liquid, Muns have"
(Don't you already have another character? Oh, I didn't think about it like that.... You know, we haven't really RP'd on anyother RP's before, so it seems a little surprising that you'd think of something like that but to each their own.)

Her 'pocket' of course that could easily do it, but he'd had hoped there'd be some limit to what it could do. A place where no one would notice dirt vanishing, well assuming she'd need a fair bit, it'll be difficult to just dig a really big hole.
"How much dirt do you think you'd need? Even if it's a small hills worth people would notice, and a deep hole suddenly appearing would certainly make some suspicious." Perhaps creating a new river flowing from a mountain top could be passed off as natures course, but that would take forever and there might not be enough dirt.

He was lost in thought for a second without noticing what she was talking about, but he eventually caught on. "Wait, do you mean you want blood? I thought you said you weren't a vampire..." He was confused, more so that now she seemed to have some glowing wood in her hands.
((I'm aware of Sloth, but i don't think Aiden would interact well with Sloth... and whaddia mean 'we haven't really RP'd on anyother RP's before' I've been on plenty, this is my 3rd account, as for the 2nd character, i was thinking of getting something like a blind girl who can only see magic to interact with Aiden, Ike and Anim, when Anim and Ike goto get dirt i guess))

"Anim is not Sosnaak, but Anim has Laas Gosvah, Laas Gosvah can give Maas, uhm... 'seeds' for Tree, but if Anim give Sos, it give Fahliil Maas, if Mun gives Sos, it give Mun Maas.... Anim might make Fahliil Maas for Ike to see"

Anim put the block of wood down, she held her hand above the block of wood, and she picked her hand hard, causing it to cut open and bleed. 2 drops of her red crimson blood dropped onto the wood, the wood's glow changed to red, then returned to it's normal pink, and out of the cracks, 6 strange yellowish seeds dropped out.

"this Garrm Reyth Mass, uhm... Garrm tree seed, Garrm is flower"
Anim picked up the seeds to show ike.
(Okay, I guess that makes sense. I mean together, I'm not saying you're a rookie in RPing I apologise.)

He wasn't sure what most of the words she was saying were but he could make out somethings on assumptions. As far as he could gather, blood made seeds from the glowing piece of wood.... That wasn't strange at all.
"Oh, I see. Not going to question it, it'll only confuse me." He wondered what the plants from her world looked like, magic would be infused with them naturally so they're bound to be different.

"Well okay then, how much blood do you require? Is there a certain amount of blood that'll create a set number of seeds, so how many seeds do you want?" He thought for a moment, what if the blood was mixed with something, or what if the blood was slightly contaminated?
"Would the blood work even if it's not one hundred percent normal? Magic isn't natural to humans, so in order to use magic we infuse it with our own bodies.... This changes us remember, so my blood might not be 'clean' enough." It was a depressing thought, if one were to look at it from one perspective, they might not even be considered fully human...
((Till the 16th I'll have limited internet access from 4 to 8am only, so i can only reply on some days, sorry man))

Anim seemed overwhelmed by the flood of questions, but she managed to answer them

"uuuhhh--uhmm Maas number change on Sos, Anim not know how many Maas Ike Blood make, 1 Sos drop of Anim make 3 Maas, and Maas is choice of last to touch Laas Gosvah"

Anim picked up the block of wood, and moved it closer to Ike for him to take, and choose what tree.

"Uhmm... Anim not know, Fahliil all Lu in Sos... Lu is Magic, Ike re-nem-bar?... 're-nem... re-mem-bar'? all Fahliil Sos has Lu, Anim not know if Mun Sos with Lu work, or if Mum Sos with no Lu work."

[==========================]

Name: Hurui (said as Hu-roy)

Backstory:
Hurui was only 6 when she first started using magic, and as you might be able to guess it's not a good thing for children to use magic, especially with their frail bodies. well, Hurui mostly used magic with her eyes, and so when she was 9, after three years of using magic, her eyes gained not only a 6th sight, but a 7th sight.

Her eyes not only showed her the world she lived on, it showed her the world of spirits, of creatures living without being seen, mystical places that weren't there in her plane of existence, her eyes burned her mind and soul with these images, so she blindfolded herself, her eyes had become fully black, she no longer wished to see these worlds.

and thankfully, the blindfold worked. with her eyes closed, she couldn't see anything, except the essence of magic. the blind girl, is only blind to that without magic.

her job is essentially, when an event that involves magic occurs, she's like the sniffing dog, finding out the trail of magic and following it.

Extra:
all magic leaves a trail, every mage's body has magic in it, and they leave a small trail on everything they touch, everywhere they walk, every spell they cast. and as everyone knows, all magic is blue....

or is it?

[==========================]

No. not all magic is blue, Hurui had found something utterly amazing.

GREEN magic

all magic has a unique 'feel' to it, linked to their mages, but Hurui has seen them all...
except this, what is this? green magic? a trail of it coming from the city gate, heading down the street.
she followed it, this amazing new feeling, this new discovery, how would she ever tell those which can't use magic essence goggles, how would she explain the discovery of a possible enterly new magic...

but wait... all magic comes from a caster, comes from a mage, and all magic is but a tiny trail... but this magic. it leaves a giant line, a huge arrow, a giant scroll telling her a story of the owner of this new magic...

a foreigner? someone far away came here? FAAAAAR away they must be, from another land, Hurui imagined mystical legends and beings, a powerful wizard, it would have to be with this thick a trail, she followed it, and stopped.

for the first time in ten years, she saw a boat again.
A BOAT LINED WITH GREEN ESSENCE

the whole boat, the caster of green must've cast magic on it!

Hurui stared in awe, not only a new discovery, but from her blinds she once again, in ten years, saw something from her own plane!

"can i help ye, lass?"
Hurui jumped, a voice close to her, a sailor's accent.
"Aye sir, please, oh please, tell me, did anything strange happen to that boat?"
she pointed towards the boat.
"Aye lass, that there boat be haun'd, it lifted teh ta sky, and dropped back down to ta water's edge"

the caster had lifted the whole boat on their own? the caster of green is as powerful as many wind mages? oh from what land could they have hailed?

the trail continues, and Hurui follows, but here, a square of magic essence? small in size, she stood and stared the swirling essence.

"Can i be of assistance lass?"

she jumped again, a voice of nowhere, but not the same as before, she turned to face the voice, but no magic essence, a commoner, a sailor.
"Sir, by chance, have you seen anyone strange here? a foreigner? someone of unknown or never seen before qualities?"
"nothin' comes ta' mind, but, yesterday tha wizard with light blue hair came ta' buy fish, an' he had a strange lass with'im, Green hair and eyes i ain't ever seen before, she spoke with an accent and another tongue too."

a woman from another land! and with this amount of thick essence she leaves is enough for a day's casting of spells.
 ((Till the 16th I'll have limited internet access from 4 to 8am only, so i can only reply on some Tag
TAIKAMODO commented…
Quick question: Since the magic used and emitted Von the Seven Sins/Gods are a tier above regular magic, would they still be Blue? I was imagining red, purple, oder black for sins and white oder Gold for gods. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
She's never seen a God's magic, and I'd assume they'd still be blue considering they're still in human bodies. If they were in a different body (like Anim's elf body, oder Aiden's 'berserk' stage down below), though I will make it that Sins/Gods have much thicker magic, and like Aiden's berserk form the magic will be irratic, is that ok? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
TAIKAMODO commented…
Yeah, that's fine. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
It happened in an instant.

The kind of instant that you'd miss if you blinked for just a split second too long.

One moment he was perfectly fine, calm even. If you were to use a river as an example, he'd be still water, reflecting the light blue hues of the sky off it's surface. The next moment?

Well, if you continue with the river comparison...

He was a hurricane.

A Tsunami.

A broken dam.

Aiden's eyes grew wide, and like they had done twice before that day, changed from their usual color to a blazing crimson. His skin seemed to tan and steam began to snake off his seemingly red hot skin, as the house slowly began to shatter under the force of his power.

:"GrrrrAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

With a loud, primal scream, waves of spiralling energy began flowing out of his body, and a burning sensation finally reached his senses-or rather, what little sense he had left. His mind had long ago lost all reason in favor of pure, unadulterated fury. Endless, ageless fury that had been churning and building up with each generation, each incarnation of wrath ever since the world had been reborn.

All at once the wooden house was blown to pieces, wood splinters being blown several yards back from the force of Aiden's wild, untamed energy. Now he stood in an empty field of grass, nothing but his grandfather's dead body within ten feet of him. Even the grass was beginning to smoke and burn, revealing the slowly scorching earth beneath. With another roar of anger, Aiden's energy spiked even higher, the erratic and wild magic swirling around him like a tornado.

Unlike the first time he went berserk, his grandfather wasn't there.

Unlike the second time, or the third time, Nexus wasn't there.

There was nobody to stop his wrath, and as the boy began to thrash at the ground wildly...

Everything within a few miles suddenly got the urge to run away.
"Lady Elizabeth, do you feel that?" A servant asked shakily, addressing the blonde who was currently staring out the window with a grim expression on her porcelain face.

"Indeed," She replied, not bothering to turn around to address him, "i recognize it...somehow...it's almost....calling to me." The servant's eyes widened.

"Calling to you?" The servant echoed.

"That's what i said, isn't it?" She replied, the usual cockiness in her voice. "I can't explain it...but it's almost like a baby crying...i can feel a lot of sadness, and a lot of anger...but it's blind anger, with no real destination, like it doesn't know any better." The servant remained silence, his own thoughts now beginning to form.

Could it be her curse that's letting her decipher that foul magic? He thought, Is there another Sin out there doing this?
Sloth jerked awake, falling off the bench he was sleeping on.
"oh for FUCKS sake"
the hell was that, a sin close enough to cause a magic burst, what the hell was someone do-....

"Wrath... who the hell else but WRATH, the hell is he getting THIS pissed about"

Hurui was excited, she followed the trail of the green magic... but she stopped. another trail of magic, but it was... strange, blue like normal, but it was erratic, spazzing out, and thick too... she knew she couldn't lose this strange new magic... but this erratic magic could hurt someone...

she walked off the trail of the green magic, this erratic magic took priority over her own curiosity.
(boop?)
Ike was still confused but he didn't really know what other questions he could ask to clear up his misunderstandings, she already seemed confused with the load of questions he asked her anyway. He took the wood and looked at it, he wasn't sure whether it would work or not, but she wanted him to at least try.
He walked into the kitchen to get a knife, he couldn't just make himself bleed by scratching at his finger. He used the blade to cut his finger and let the some blood drip onto the wood, she had also asked him to think of a type of tree as well, it was already too late to think in detail about what kind of tree now so he just went with the first one that popped into his head, a pine tree.

He waited for something to happen, he wasn't sure whether it would happen instantly or a little bit slower compared to how it happened for Anim. While waiting he felt it, an intense rage, a wrath unlike anything he'd felt before, it was strange he couldn't tell where it was coming from, the wood maybe?
He looked at it, still feeling that pressure, he wasn't sure if it was just him or not, surely it couldn't be an outside source they were secluded in this apartment, but it might be possible depending on how powerful the magic was, the outside must be hectic....

(My apologise for being late, I wish I could have replied sooner. You certainly made a new interesting character.)
the block of wood turned red, and out of the cracks dropped 17 seeds of a strange kind of pine cone, it looked like a normal human pine cone in colour, but it had glowing lines coming out of it, like Ike's hair. then the block of wood returned to its normal colour.

Anim seemed confused, worried and excited, but not from the seeds.
she could see the magic, there must be a human casting magic outside, but it felt... wrong, the magic wasn't following the caster, the magic wasn't doing as the caster told it to, it seemed more like... the magic was possessing the caster? the magic was erratic.
"Ike, is Muns cast magic out there? Anim can see magic... uhm... sad magic... Anim not know how describe, but magic is..... sad"

[================]

She stopped... the magic wasn't something she should get involved with, af first she was curious... no, she was just being a coward now... she needed to go see. she continued (is the wooden house inside the city or outside)?

[================]

Sloth would need to get to Wrath quickly... suck out the magic, Sloth, unlike the other sins, wasn't one who had his own magic, others were wells, full of magic, but Sloth was a desert, with the unique power to drain magic from others, though as you can guess, there is some problem with this.
"I'll be awake for DAYS suckin' out that bastards magic... and with less sleep, I'll be seein' those fuckin' things again.... worth it?... no... do i have to?... yes"
he kept going towards where he could feel the stupid idiot goin' berserk.
Aiden, or rather the wrath currently possessing his body, began on it's path of destruction, tearing at the earth, the trees, anything that was within reach. He had long ago lost any sense of self control as he slowly moved towards the castle, following the biggest source of magic in the area.

"GuRAAAAAAAAAAAH!" His voice had morphed into an almost primal growl, barely recognizable as human. Raising his head from the ground, he blsted a wave of magic from his mouth, leveling the field of crops that had veen there and leaving a smoking crater behind.
Ike was curious about the seeds so he picked them up to study them, they looked like normal seeds, although he wasn't a plant expert. He couldn't wait until he could see them in their full growth. Although it was interesting, and exciting there were other pressing matters that he needed to see to right now.
"I can feel something too, I couldn't say what emotion it is but it's certainly bad and powerful..... Whoever, or whatever is casting it certainly isn't balanced right now, I'm sure you can guess how bad that might be."

He wanted to investigate, if he could he'd try to stop it, it's undoubtedly dangerous. He wasn't one for the theatrics of heroism, but people could be in danger, and it certainly piqued his interest. But for right now he's charge was Anim, he'll need to protect her from this world, and protect the world from her if need be.

"If we have felt it the whole city might have, leaving it to the guards should be sufficient." He hated saying things like that, but he couldn't risk her just to sate his curiosity.
Sloth stopped at the city gates, and looked out over the planes, he could see wrath goin' nuts.
suddenly, he got bumped by something
"ah! I'm sorry!"

he turned to look, and a short, blind girl had bumped into him.
"don't worry about it, but you should've be leaving the city right now"
"but, i need to"

Hurui couldn't tell this man the reason, he had no magic in him, he couldn't help, so she walked around him and continued going, she could hear footsteps follow her... the man?

"You're gunna get yourself killed kid... there's a.... relative going crazy out here"
did the man mean this erratic magic?

Sloth could see wrath gettin' ever closer, and Hurui could literally see the magic forming. if they continued to walk for a bit, they would bump into wrath.

[==============]

Anim was confused
"Bal-anced? what Ike mean the Mun cast is not bal-anced?"
for elves, there was never a concept of magic taking over them, since they WERE the magic.
He was barely paying any attention to her at this time, his mind racing with different theories and the urge to investigate, it was almost driving him insane. He was a mage, and someone the kingdom often went to when magic was involved in certain cases that couldn't be handled otherwise, he'll either get the call soon, or it'll be too late.

"Humans aren't magical, they take magic into their bodies and use it like one would do with air, however there is a reason no many mages exist. Not only is it highly dangerous with a high price to pay, but it also balances with the soul of a human, if balance is off with either the soul or magic itself it could be consumed." It was hard to explain, but perhaps if he did he might be able to convince her to stay while he went.... Though it was highly unlikely that she would listen in such a case.

"Think about it like this, wood is the soul and magic is fire. When a human deals with magic it could be said to light their very soul on fire, if the wood burns up the fire will consume it. There isn't any real way to add more wood to the fire to extend it, but you can slow it down by reinforcing your soul.
On the other hand to little fire and it's barely usable for anything, warmth, light, cooking, you get the point..."

He looked at the door then back at her, he didn't want to let her leave because it could get out of hand fast, but if she wanted to he couldn't stop her. His best bet was trying to reason with her, if all else failed maybe a sleeping spell, though less effective as raw magic could be enough to put her to sleep but even that was risky. He'd either loose her trust, or it could have other effects unknown to him.
Anim looked a little confused at first, but she got the idea after the explanation.
"If Mun's are wood, and Magic fire, than Fahliil only fire. no wood."

Anim looked out at the erratic magic again.
"Magic is sad... mad... hungry... empty?... Magic is screaming, but cry too... Anim is worry. but Ike say Muns are handle this, Anim won't mess then"

Anim really wanted to try and calm down this poor magic, but Ike had said the humans would deal with it... she decided she'd only interfere if humans come to harm.
He looked at her for a moment, Elves were pure magic? Would she be okay in a world without much if any, she had said she has high amounts but if she uses it so freely would she run out at some point, what would happen to her?
"This magic you feel, it has it's own emotions other than the casters? And above all it's suffering, literally screaming out?" Could she know more about this, being so close to magic as she is.... He wasn't sure who to deal with this, but knew he had to at least protect her, what if she could help though?

"Anim, what would you do if you did go? How would you settle this matter, er, calm this magic?" If she felt strongly enough and knew away to stop this safely, should he let her? But what would happen after, if he had someone else deal with this matter would the kingdom look to her for other answers, and with her limited knowledge on humans she'd be abused by those in power for sure....... He really did hate politics.
Anim looked to the magic again...

"Magic is sad... no, Caster is sad, Magic is mad, Magic also cry... luvmah.... uhm..... 'cry for dead'....? 'cry for the dead'?... Anim follow magic, find why magic cry... who magic cry for... Anim not bring back dead, Anim can't, but Anim can talk with magic, Anim ask what wrong, Anim try to calm... Magic not Goraan, Magic not Wuth.... uhm... Magic not Young, Magic not Old..."

she stared at the magic a bit longer.
"Magic also not Mun Magic, but is... Magic in Mun Body, but not hurt Mun Body... Anim think it like lok okaaron in gosvah kostim body.... uhm... sky whale in wood spider body. Ike understand?"

trying to explain the elves ways of understanding magic to a human form was tough.
He didn't get somethings she said, but he got enough to understand her.... What should he do, it was clear how she felt on this, and if he was right the might be nothing he could even do let alone the guards. He sghed and glanced at the door then at her.
"If we went can you guarantee that you stop this? I don't want to risk anything on just guesses." He would need to go that much was clear, if she could stop this he will support her and protect her, from this very kingdom if he needed to.

He looked down at his new clothes she had made, she was an innocent girl truly, and had been through many hardships in her life.... Yet she was still willing to save others and be kind, she my be an Elf with a longer life span in comparison but she was still childlike at heart.
"A sky whale in a spiders body huh? Just what is going on out there? I'm going to change just in case, I'd hate to ruin the lovely clothes you've made."

He rushed out the room and changed into his usual clothing with an extra addition, at least if they went out there people would know who he was from this style cape and face mask. They were issued to those who were of high ranking in the kingdom, the mask was his idea, he despised the fact that he worked for the court to represent magicians but it was a job and payed well, plus there were other benefits.
(sorry for late reply)

Anim shook her head
"Anim not sure if Anim can stop, Anim try, but Mun magic Anim not done with before, Anim only done Fahliil magic[i]"

Anim looked curiously at Ike's mask
"[i]Anim wear face too?
"
she gestured toward her own face.

[====]

This poor human girl was gunna get her shit kicked in if she didn't get out of here soon, Wrath was almost by them now, instead of feeling the magic now, you could probably TASTE it, being any closer could have bad side effects on human bodies...
"You should probably run, girl"

Hurui could only stand still in amazement, from her eyes she saw a human body, bloated with magic, as if it was trying to tear out of the human shell, the magic was crazy, and she had a strange taste and feel from it. but she wanted to stay
"no, i want to help, but you should go, from what i can see, you have literally NO magic in you"

Sloth sighed... of course he had no magic, that's all he was about.
"WRATH!? YOU IN THERE BUDDY? WHAT HAPPENED THIS TIME?"

Hurui thought for a moment "Wrath?"
He paused, she wasn't sure if she could stop it, so if they went out there it'd be a hit or miss to whether they can do anything to help. He wasn't sure what they could do, he knew that if she couldn't stop it there was on other way that might work, if you killed the caster then the magic should dissipate but that wasn't the best idea either.

"Fine we'll go, but if there is too much danger or you can't stop what's happening we'll leave." He looked at her and smiled, a mask wouldn't really be needed but perhaps a cape or hood might. "No a mask won't be needed for you, but I'll get you a cloak, it'll help you hide your ears."
He went back into his room to get a cloak for her.
as Wrath got closer, Hurui begun to cough, she was all too familiar with what was happening... magic.

Wrath's overwhelming amount of magic was beginning to effect her human body, she begun to back away.
"MISTER! you need to get back! there's too much ma-"
she was astounded, the man she couldn't see before, she could see now, very faint amounts of magic outlined him, he had GAINED magic? yet he had not slept, nor does he have magic items with him to replenish magic, and she didn't hear him eat.

"WRATH YOU SHITHEAD, ARE YOU IN THERE? I DON'T WHUNNA HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW"

[===================]

Anim awaited for Ike to return, she didn't want to leave without him, in case she caused trouble in the human world.
Once he found one suitable he returned to her and passed it over, this should help her hide and remain unknown if they were split apart from one another. "Alright, are you ready? Whatever is out there is going to be dangerous you know, and it might not end well."

He looked at her while moving towards the door, he knew she'd want to go anyway but asking her was to remove any guilt that would plague him if something went very wrong, not that he would let her get hurt anyway. "If that's all then we'll leave, I can only tell how far away and what direction the magic feels to me.... I just hope it's not too worse outside this place."
Anim took the cloak, and put it around herself, placing the hood from it over her head, it did hide her ears better than her hair did.
"Nox Hi... Thank you"

Anim followed Ike outside... and to Anim once they had gotten outside, Anim knew where it was.
"outside Mun city, not far, not close. Ike come"

Anim quickly moved towards the gates, weaving through the crowd.
Wrath's head twitched, as if vaguely recognizing the sound of Sloth's voice. Turning in Sloth's direction, the wild beast roared, nearly uprooting several trees in the process.
He rushed after her, now they were outside he could feel it stronger but he'd trust Anim with finding source. His goals were simple, find out what's causing this and stop it, and above all else protect Anim.
The crowds were already massing a panic like feeling spreading from one to another, it was likely the city guard were already on the case trying to establish order and investigate the problem. Should he signal the guards that he was on the case, it would help them and stop anyone looking for him to tell him about this whole ordeal....

Once they had made it just inside the city gates he raised his hand palm to the sky and began a small chant, if what Anim said was true, he had enough time to do this and still catch up with her.
aaaaaaaaah shit

Sloth quickly stood in front of the human girl that came here, blocking the force of Wrath's roar, but searing his flesh in the process... seems Wrath sure does remember Sloth.

"WRATH! BLOODY HELL WRATH SOME SHIT MUST'VE GONE DOWN FOR YOU TO BE THIS PISSED"

to a normal human's eyes, you'd only see Sloth staring at Wrath, but to Hurui's eyes, she could now see how Sloth was gaining magic without sleep or items, a thin stream of magic, seeping from Wrath, was flowing into Sloth, slowly his outline became thicker and thicker.

Sloth, unlike others, has no magic of his own, no energy for himself, nothing to call his own, so he takes it from others... problem is, the more he has, the less he can sleep, and in turn, the more... 'saneless' he becomes.

"I'm going to regret helping these shitty humans"
(boop)
(boop)
(Wow this was that long ago? I'm surprised you remembered, I didn't... Oops.)
(I remember this one quite well, it was enjoyable since we got really into the lore and story)