Zufällige Rollenspiele Pure

Kat-chan posted on Apr 14, 2013 at 03:41PM
There was low droning overhead a week or so after the Detonations; time was hard to track. The skies were buckling with dark banks of blackened cloud, the air thick with ash and dust. If it was a plane or an airship of some sort, we never knew because the sky was so clotted. But I might have seen a metal underbelly, some dull shine of a hull dipping down for a moment, then gone. We couldn't yet see the Dome either. Now bright on the hill, it was only a dusky glow in the distance. It seemed to hover over the earth, orb-like, a lit bobble, unattached.

The droning was some kind of air mission, and we wondered if there would be more bombs. But what would be the point? Everything was gone, obliterated or swept up by the fires; there were dark puddles from black rain. Some drank the water and died from it. Our scars were fresh, our wounds and warpings raw. The survivors hobbled and limped, a procession of death, hoping to find a place that had been spared. We gave up. We were slack. We didn't take cover. Maybe some were hoping it was a relief effort.

Those who could still stagger up from the rubble did. They were quick. They climbed up on top of some rubble to get closer to the sound, drawn to it because it was commanding and coming from the sky.

That was when the air took shape, a billowing of shifting, fluttering motion- a sky of singular, bodiless wings.

Slips of paper.

They touched down, settling around us like giant snowflakes, the kind kids used to cut from folded paper and tape to classroom windows, but already grayed by the ashen air and wind.

You picked one up, as did the others who could, until they were all gone.

'We know you are here, our brothers and sisters. We will, one day, emerge from the Dome to join you in peace. For now, we watch from afar, benevolently.'
Like God, I whispered,they‟re watching over us like the benevolent eye of God. I
wasn’t alone in this thought. Some were awed. Others raged. We were all still stunned, dazed. Would they ask some of us to enter the gates of the Dome? Would they deny us?

Years would come to pass. They would forget us.

But at first, the slips of paper became precious-a form of currency. That didn’t
last. The suffering was too great.

It was like this for a long time.

The people of the dome- the only safe haven left- have destroyed the world, releasing strange nuclear bombs which caused many to die on impact. The few who survived became wretches, fused with objects that had been nearby during the detonations (eg: holding a doll=doll head fist, birds behind you=birds in your back, dirt-biking with your brother=eternal piggy back ride, fell down=fused to the earth=dead). The only ones who escaped this fate are the pures, the people who hide in the dome, the same ones who destroyed us. There is no known way in or out of the dome.

Name:
Pure or Wretch:
Appearance:
Fuse:
Bio:
Other:

Zufällige Rollenspiele 72 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 72

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kat-chan said…
Name: Julliette Thantos
Pure or Wretch: Wretch
Appearance: pic, with one blind eye (orange) and torn, dirty clothes
Fuse: Rock on her right side (waist to just under her chest), rock on right shoulder and right side of her neck and right jaw. Chunks of rock poke out of her right shoulder. Glass embedded all over her skin. A rag doll head and arm, plus two pencils poking out of her right arm.
Bio: Julliette barely survived the detonations. Her family wasn't so lucky. Her mother died on impact with the bombs. Her father was fused to the earth and died shortly after. Her twin brother and younger sister lived, fused with a computer and crayons respectively. Her sister was separated from them. They found her corpse days after, already half decomposed. Her brother died not long after that. He lost his life defending her from a beast; a human fused with an animal stronger than him. Since then, Julliette swore not to let others bear the same fate.
Other: A member of the OSR, a wretch organization that defends the wretches and plans to overthrow the Dome.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Julliette Thantos Age: 15 Gender: Female Pure oder Wretch: Wretch Appearance: pic, with one b
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Leon Kennedy
Pure or Wretch:Wretch
Appearance: pic,dirty blonde, tanned skin, torn clothing/shritless, Scars on his back and chest, cross tattoo on his neck.
Fuse:Bird wings, metal instead of bones(left arm, his flesh grew back and covered the metal parts.) glass eye(right).
Bio: ...(too lazy)
Other: he was at a park when it happened, so nothing much fused him.
 Name: Leon Kennedy Age: 16 Gender:Male Pure oder Wretch:Wretch Appearance: pic,dirty blonde, tan
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Noone_N said…
Name: Phalse Knite
Appearance: pic, longer hair
Fuse: fused with a dead crow, has giant crow wings, his whole left arm is covered in black feathers and his hands have sharp talons
Bio: ((too lazy...ill make it up along the way.))
Other: He kidnaps any new exile he comes to meet or sometimes even the weaker wretched before dragging them to his home and eating them
 Name: Phalse Knite Age: 16 Gender: Male Pure oder Wretch: Wretch Appearance: pic, longer hair Fu
Name: Meg de Castillo
Pure or Wretch:Pure
Appearance: pic
Fuse: --
Bio: lives with her family in the Dome, she dreamed of getting out and see what happened.
Other: she carries around a Desert Eagle, she beware.
 Name: Meg de Castillo Age: 15 Gender: Female Pure oder Wretch:Pure Appearance: pic Fuse: -- Bio:
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Miki_Suzumia said…
Name: Emily Summerbell
Fuse: baby pink sharpie maker in the palm of her left hand a golden sticker on her forehead (isn't very big)
Bio: Mother and father died. Her and her brother are separated as he is in the dome and she isn't. One day they hope to meet again.
Other:A member of the OSR, a wretch organization that defends the wretches and plans to overthrow the Dome and she also wants to get her brother back
 Name: Emily Summerbell Age: 15 Gender: female Pure oder Wretch: Wretch Appearance: pic Fuse: bab
(Alright! Now stuff can happen!)
Julliette sat in a high branch of a tree outside the OSR Headquarters at night. She knew it was dangerous and she shouldn't, but the cold air helped to clear her mind.
Name: Daichi Summerbell
Pure or Wretch: pure
Fuse: none
Bio: same as Emily (brother)
Other:hopes to see his sister again someday
 Name: Daichi Summerbell Age: 16 Gender: male Pure oder Wretch: pure Appearance: pic Fuse: none Bi
Name: Suyama Mizako
Pure or Wretch: wretch
Appearance: pic (brown hair)
Fuse: iphone fused into his right hand(still works lol)
Bio: is really good friends with Emily and his parents have died also so they stick together to survive
Other:member of the OSR
 Name: Suyama Mizako Age: 15 Gender: male Pure oder Wretch: wretch Appearance: pic (brown hair) Fus
Phalse walked up to Julliete smirking. " Hello there doll." Red eyes flashed bright and shown like the devil slicing through the night as he approached from the shadows.
Suyama tossed Emily an apple. She was staring at the dome a few blocks away.
"We'll get there," he said
"Lets hope so," Emily replied.
Julliette eyed Phalse warily. "Hello..." She hopped down a few branches, careful to keep out of his reach.
Phalse walked around her in circles not caring to get closer. "What's your name?" he smirked.
Suyama sighed , "Lets go back to the OSR, it's getting late," Emily nodded and they walked back to the OSR
"Julliette." She told him, still keeping a careful eye on him. "Julliette Thantos. And you are?"
"Phalse. " He smiled. "Because I'm a liar." He flitted his wings and got closer. One foot more and he would have his dinner for at least two days.
They saw Julliette and Phalse close by but kept walking and talking as they saw nothing unusual.
"I wish..this stupid thing never happened, i just...i just want my brother back," Emily said, tears in her eyes.
"At least your not alone," Suyama said
"A liar, huh? And what kinds of lies do you tell?" Julliette prepped herself to run.
"Look on the brightside, now you dont have to do that french essay," Suyama joked and Emily smiled letting out a short laugh
"Thanks Suyama," she said and blushed. Suyama took her hand,
"We're in this together, thats what friends are for right?" Emily nodded.
7"A lot. " he smiled getting closer. "Generally about everything or anything I please." He licked his lips again with a sharp crow like tongue.
((Can you join this kitty? link '))
Julliette tilted her head considering that. "Hm...I suppose truth is dangerous...lies could be useful from time to time."
(Seems interesting, sure, I'll join.)
"Here. I'll give you an example of a common lie I use. For example, I'm not gonna hurt you." His eyes flashed in darkness.
((Whoop!))
"You know, lies aren't very effective if you tell the person you're lying." She pulled herself higher into the tree.
"Well I can fly....soo... doesn't really matter now huh?" He smirked but he knew only one wing worked and that only helped to start of a bit of flying. The other was broken and still healing.
"Oh, so you can fly, isn't that lucky. Or maybe it's just one of your lies?"
He smirked. "Wouldn't you like to find out." he was now standing at thw trunl.
"Hm...yes, I think I would like to know."
(I haz to go...laterz!)
(Alright, back now!...Nothing happened...)
((Hehe....))
"Well? Tell me. Are you lying or not?" Julliette thought for a moment. "Actually, show me. If you just told me, you might just lie again."
With his one good wing he pushed upwards and landed in the tree. " Well you look pretty up close."
Julliette nodded. "So you weren't lying. That's good."
"Oh? And how so?" he said licking his lips again.
She shrugged."I just think lying is a bad habit."
Leon stood behind a tree, his arms crossed, listening to their very intresting conversation.
His smirk widened. "Thrn you must be a bitch. e he tried to grab his new meal.
She considered this, slipping out of his range. "I don't know about that...I suppose I can be a bit unbearable sometimes, though." She hopped down branch to branch until she was safely on the ground. She smiled. "Look, we switched places!"
He blinked confused by the sudden switch. " Not fair."
Julliette raised an eyebrow. "What's unfair about it?"
"Tirckster." He jumped down and grabbed for her again this time intent on catching his prey.
She once again danced just out of his reach. "Hmm, bad place to attack me. You realise we're just outside OSR headquarters, right? All I have to do is scream, and you're as good as dead."
"Don't care, dinner." He reach out again and attempted to tackle her.
Julliette reached for the knife she usually carried with her, only to realise she had left it inside. "Shit..." This time, she was too late to move away and was caught by Phalse.
He smirked with a smile only an evil person could give. " I got you....." He said with a chuckle.
She frowned. "Well, isn't this unfortunate."
He licked his lips and then licked her cheek slowly to enjoy the taste." Sweet...."
She struggled against him. "Let me go now. If you don't, I'll scream. This is the only chance I'll give you."
"Shouldn't have down so earlier. " he opened his mouth and leaned in to silence her.
Knowing this was her last chance, Julliette took a deep berth and screamed as loud as she could.
E opened his eyes wide in surprise and stared. "You.... screamed ......."
"I told you I would." She whimpered.