Zufällige Rollenspiele Kidnapped plz Mitmachen

citrusella posted on Apr 11, 2013 at 11:24PM
Three kids Emma (13) Joanna (3) and Ricky (8) have been kidnapped. It all happened when they were all home alone. The kidnappers Johnny Richard and Leo took them. you can play my characters or make an o.c.. O.C.'s have: name, age, looks, friend police officer or other kidnapper.
Emma: Citrusella
Joanna: open
Ricky: open
Johnny: open
Richard: Citrusella
Leo: open
Mom: open
Dad: open
thanks!

Zufällige Rollenspiele 65 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 65

Vor mehr als einem Jahr citrusella said…
" *yawn* I'm bored.Jo Rick! Stop running!" she heard footsteps. "Hello? Anyone here?" Jo and Rick screamed. "Guys?!" A hand clapped over her mouth. "*muffled* Let me go! Help!" "SHUT UP OR I'LL MAKE YOU!" a voice yelled. He took her out to the car where she saw Jo and Rick with tape over their mouths and their wrists tied.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr citrusella said…
she was shoved harshly into the car. as they left she realized the horrid truth: they were being kidnapped.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Tsuchimi246 said…
Name: Yitzel
Appearance: Pic
You'll find out the rest later.
 Name: Yitzel Age: 12 Gender: Female Appearance: Pic You'll find out the rest later.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ayaka said…
name: Evie Kennedy
looks: black hair and silver eyes, wears gloves and a messy uniform
role: CIA agent and head-in-charge of the investigation of the kidnapping
 name: Evie Kennedy age: 19 looks: black hair and silver eyes, wears gloves and a messy uniform rol
Evie walked back and forth in her office as files of unnecessary information pile in and stack up on her desk. "Those kids' parents are counting on me and so is my promotion, geez, can't seem to get everything into place" she snarls, slamming her palms onto her desk as minor tears build up in her ducts "Just you wait, I'll find them kidnappers."
Yitzel: *sitting on the sidewalk a while away, watching the kidnapping*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr totolove said…
(What do they even look like ?)
name: Samantha (Sam)
looks: pic
friend, police officer or other kidnapper: she's a friend who is actually a young undercover detective/police officer
 (What do they even look like ?) name: Samantha (Sam) age: 13 looks: pic friend, police officer oder
Hey! That's Hatsune Miku! XD haha welcome to the RP
(Yep it is .)
Yitzel: *Stands up silently, her hair and dress whipping around her in the wind*
Sam fixed her hair a bit and got her stuff ready
Yitzel: Poor kids... hmm...
( Ugh ! My dad put on the blob while I was eating and a gross part came up and he knew it would ! I lost my appetite ! )
She ran outside and started doing cartwheels .
( Lol troll dad XD )
Evie walked to the crime scene and looked for some eye witnesses to question
totolove commented…
Yep Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Sam ended with a back flip then landed behind Evie " whoa ! Sorry ! "
"Hey kid, you can't stay here, there's been kidnapping and there's an investigation going on" Evie told her calmly.
" and I thought the head-in-charge would recognize an undercover detective/police officer ? " Sam moved down wards which showed the glint of a badge
"Oh sorry officer, the tension has clouded up my ability to apprehend faces" Evie scratched the back of her head "Samantha, right? Any leads yet?"
" Yes, three men so far . Have you gotten any yourself ? " She looked around
Yitzel: Finally, took them long enough to get here. *Shrugs and starts walking around the tree, bored*
"Just motives" Evie muttered, playing with a quarter in her fingers "Who are these men and what relation do they have to the kidnapping?"
" I believe one of them might be called Leo ... I don't know what relation they have but I know they left in a car . "
"Interesting, have you already filed that as a report? We'll need a handwritten report by the end of the week, so I suggest you get it written after you're done investigating" Evie takes out a flask and sips from it "Geez, I never thought I'd be so stressed to result to drinking."
" yes ! " passes a little letter to her " you've been drinking ? "
"Good job" she smirks then at her question "Yes I have, fortunately my family is famous for having an insanely high alcohol tolerance so I don't get drunk easily. So I'm safe to drink."
" ok ! "
"Great to see you on high spirits now" Evie smiled at her before walking around
" heh "
Yitzel: Hmm... Maybe they'll keep this under control... *Sits down with her elbows on her knees* I'm sure there is someone else who needs my help more then.
Name: Jerrod Mathews
Looks: Pic
Friends: Friends with kidnappers, sometimes help them, not in this case though
 Name: Jerrod Mathews Age: 19 Looks: Pic Friends: Friends with kidnappers, sometimes help them, not
"Have you talked to the FBI about them lending us the records of these street cameras? They seemed to be on at the time of the kidnapping. Can you talk to them while I talk to the parents? I'm counting on you" Evie sighed as she strutted into the house to talk to the frantic parents
Yitzel: *Stands up on the wet grass again and walks across the street, leaving small footprints on the pavement until she disappears into the shadows*
Sam followed " yeah "
"Oh crap, I'm tensing up. Are both of the parents here or just one?" Evie, rubbed her arm
Yitzel: *Appears in front of Jerrod, who is sitting on the couch watching TV* Hello sir.
Jerrod: AH! What the heck?!!
Yitzel: I have some... friends that are in trouble. You may know them... *Smirks evily, her eye's glowing bright yellowish orange* You should help them.
" both should be . they're in depression ! "
"That's what I'm afraid of" Evie sighs, stopping on the doorstep then looking at them "Maybe we should give them some space first before we talk to them.."
(might as well scout for people who want to be the parents. I can be the mom)
( I don't think I'll be good as dad cuz my dad smiles all the time so ... )
(hmm, I'll look for people)
(I can be the dad. I also realized that the person who made this hasn't been here, should we take the people who she has?)

Jerrod: *Bursts through the door of the kidnappers* Let them go!
(right, why isn't she here?!)
(No clue, but she isn't. I do like playing the bad guys though if we are going to take them over)
(perhaps in the mean time you could, then we could just hand them over to her when she comes)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CuteHatsuneMiku said…
Hatsune Miku
 Hatsune Miku
( hi ! )
(Okay, that sounds good. So does anyone want to play the kidnappers or am I all three?)
(I'll be one of them)
(... which leaves one left ... which one are ya gonna be then ? )
(Whoever is left, who is left??)
look at the explaining bit at the top )