Zufällige Rollenspiele Digimon XDs

dargox posted on Apr 09, 2013 at 06:28AM
Prolong: after 50 long years of research a group of scientists leaded by the former digi-destined izzy have found a new digital world that is now called "X-digiworld" inside the web, now the digimon of X-digiworld may have bodies like the digimon but the powers and evolution are completely different but even though everything is peaceful, there is a great evil ready to break from x-digiworld into the real.

Character form:
Name:
Weight:
Clothes:
Digimon:
Home location:
Bio:
last edited on Apr 09, 2013 at 06:53AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 8 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Hikari Shii Stone
Height: 5'4
Weight: 60lb
Cloths: black hoodie with no sleeves, black shorts, red shirt under, normal sneakers, Red and dark red digivice
Digimon: Vulpixmon
Home Location: Australia, NSW, Sydney
Bio: Hikari is a very shy girl she shudders a lot sometimes when people ask her to many questions she'll hide behind her brother but there's a secret that she doesn't know also she doesn't know why she has 'death' as her middle name she's not deadly at all....or is she also sometimes she has trouble making friends because of how shy she is and when people ask her why is she so shy or why does she shudder a lot she'll just go 'umm' or 'uhhh w-well' and then just also hide behind her brother

Name: Anthony Michael Stone
Height: 6'3
Weight: 160lb
Cloths: A white button up long sleeved shirt, black pants, formal like work shoes
Digimon: Charmandermon
Bio: Anthony is very and I mean VERY protective of his sister he'll do anything to keep her safe since she's the only family he has (both their parents died of a car crash) he also knows a little secret that he can't tell Hikari knowing that she might freak he'll get really made if he finds out that his sister is getting to nervous and when people are asking questions to much sooooo best not to ask to many questions to Hikari he loves his sister very much and (as I said before) will do anything to protect her but he'll be like a 'I'll keep my eyes on you' kind of person when it comes to boys lets just say he doesn't trust much boys easy
Vor mehr als einem Jahr totolove said…
Name: Jessie Scarlet
Height: 6'3 ( she is tall for her age )
Weight: offensive !
Clothes: black boots, black hat, black belt, black skirt, green and black striped knee socks, red sweater and a light pink top
Digimon: Labramon
Home Location: She travels around the world with her parents but they have recently stopped in Sydeny, Australia for a little Vay-Cay time
Bio: She has been traveling around the world with her parents for as long as she can remember, her family does photography but they are rich . She denies that she's rich and she wants to be someone normal . Someone who isn't surrounded by people who want to be with her just because she has a lot of money and she meets some famous people for photo shoots but the only shoots she wants would be to her head ( if ya know what I mean ) . She loves to sing and play the guitar and she also loves to draw .
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
wolvy commented…
Name: Carry on with grimskull Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dargox said…
Name: Rex Zero
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 117lb
Clothes: Pic
Digimon: Lapismon
Home location: Houston Tx, USA
Bio: Rex was the normal skatebroader of his neighborhood untill the day he was sucked into the digi-world and met Lapismon who save him from the wild digimon and help him get back to the real world by giveing up her data and turning into digi-egg which Rex took with him. Now Rex & Lapismon made it their mission to stop any bad digimon that comes into the real no matter where they pop up.
 Name: Rex Zero Age: 15 Height: 5'5" Weight: 117lb Clothes: Pic Digimon: Lapismon Home location:
(this is Lapismon)
 (this is Lapismon)
ok awesome! nooow do you wanna just start the rp and anyone just joins in? yet again like we always do
(yeah)

Rex arrive in Sydney by boat with his digimon, Lapismon in disguise while walking around the docks to look for a wild digimon. "Lapismon do you sense any digimon yet?" he asked Lapismon while looking at his digivice.

"Yeah, there's few digimon here but I don't sense the one we're after." Lapismon answer as she walks with Rex while pulling down tip of her hat to cover her face.
Hikari and Vulpixmon ran past both Rex and Lapismon "flame wheel" Vulpixmon then did a cart wheel as it turned into a flame like wheel as they hit a trash can and a Digimon came out it was obviously a wild Digimon "Y-your thieving d-days are o-over" Vulpixmon made sure it didn't escape as Hikari made a call
Vor mehr als einem Jahr totolove said…
Jessie fixed her hat and looked around feeling as bored as a cat in the sun " ugh first my parents stop here and now I'm bored ! " kicks a can which rebounds off a wall and hits her in the head