Zufällige Rollenspiele Awakened

Angel_Kiss posted on Apr 07, 2013 at 03:08PM
{Welcome to Planet Earth}

The year 2500, mysterious ship-like objects hovered over the city of New York, Chicago, Hollywood and New Mexico. Alien species took over the cities soon after, we called them 'Orhioan'. They take form as monsters who hide themselves under human flesh, they dress up like adults,your family even.With their inhuman powers,its unstoppable, their technology is beyond our imagination, but it's time to show us who's boss, just us teenagers, with all we've got, and we're awakened!
=========================================­===­===­===­
*no godmodding whatsoever.
*swear as much as you want, who cares.
*sexual-intercourse is allowed, but make it short.
*you may not kill other players, only if they give you permission.
*dont be mean, and steal other peoples' spotlight.
*most importantly, have fun!
============================== ===================
Oc:

Name:
Race:(human or Orhioan)
Personality:
Weapon:
Skills:
Power:(Orhioans only)
Bio:
last edited on Apr 07, 2013 at 04:15PM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 42 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -Soul-Smasher- said…
Name: Ziya Deven
Race: Human
Appearance: Picture
Personality: Ziya is brave and adventurous. She often embraces danger if it means taking back her home town of New York City.
Weapon: 2 Daggers and a hand gun.
Skills: Running, talking her way out of problems, flexable
Bio: She had lived in an apartment with her mother, older brother, ftaher, and uncle in New York City. When the ship appeared she tried to forget about it, thinking the government would take care of it. One day when she came home from school her family was acting weird, and they attacked her and tried to kill her. She managed to escape the apartment with no injuries beside a cut that later turned into a scar that goes diagonally across the right side of her lips.She is good friends with Shawn.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Ziya Deven Age: 17 Race: Human Appearance: Picture Personality: Ziya is Merida - Legende der Highlands and adventuro
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Angel_Kiss said…
(Welcome,welcome ^^. We need more people :/)
Name: Lori Shane
Appearance: pic
Personality: Caring and kind, she can be very scary when you mess with her.
Weapon: Sniper Rifles.
Skills: snipping, super fast.
Bio: Her mum and dad separated when she was 10, a few days ago she discovered that her mum was taken over by a Orhioan, although she was still sane, she begged Lori to kill her, now she's on the run with her brother.

Name: Jake Shane
Race: Orhioan (but still sane.)
Appearance: next pic
Personality: a really nice person, his a deep Christian,sometimes the Orhioan gets to him and he looses control.
Weapon: bow and arrows, a Desert Eagle that his dad gave him for his 15th birthday.
Skills: Strength, hand-to-hand combat(he sucks at speed)
Bio:Lori's older brother, he was scared when the Orhioan caught him, but he couldn't stop Lori from protecting him.
 (Welcome,welcome ^^. We need Mehr people :/) Name: Lori Shane Age:16 Race: Human Appearance: pic
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Noone_N said…
mischievous
Name: Angele Lestrade
Race: Orhioan
Appearance: ((ill put up two pictures)) actual form
Personality: cunning, dark humorous,
Weapon: his arm turns into a spike to impaled
Power:(Orhioans only) can shapeshift body parts into weapons
Bio: When he first came to Earth he was like the others only planning to take over but he eventually met some really nice girl and started to like them a bit more. But he still doesn't trust a lot of people, so he has no actual sense of mercy in most cases.
 Name: Angele Lestrade age: Looks 16 Race: Orhioan Appearance: ((ill put up two pictures)) actual
((his human form))
 ((his human form))
Name: Shawn Alka
Appearance: Picture
Personality: He is a trickster, and is quite good with machines. He is an unbalanced mix of serious and immature. You never really know if he is joking or not.
Weapon: 2 hand guns.
Skills: Working out puzzles, fixing/building things.
Bio: His parents died when he was younger, and he had lived in a foster home all his life. He had just moved out into his own apartment when the aliens attacked. He met Ziya when she was escaping her apartment building. They joined up and have been friends ever since.
 Name: Shawn Alka Age: 18 Race: Human Appearance: Picture Personality: He is a trickster, and is q
Noone_N commented…
Hey. Can Angele and Shawn be friends? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
-Soul-Smasher- commented…
Sure. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Noone_N commented…
whoop!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(fudge, I forgot to put gender *hitting self with a brick*)
(here's jakie by the way)
 (fudge, I forgot to put gender *hitting self with a brick*) (here's jakie Von the way)
Noone_N commented…
i think people would be able to tell. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Noone_N commented…
can i add Mehr characters? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(The genders are kind of obvious though, so it is okay. XD)
Angel_Kiss commented…
lol, I know, but anyway. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Name: Oriya Lestrade
Appearance:original form
Personality: awkward, doesn't like humans and will often kill people randomly, only trusts or will listen to his brother
Weapon: same weapon as Angele
Power:(Orhioans only) can produce poison gas from his pores and has a spear like hand
Bio: Came to Earth with his brother Angele, but he still doesn't like humans he's the only one who really knows his brother is Orhioan.
 Name: Oriya Lestrade Age: 17 Race: Orhioan Appearance:original form Personality: awkward, doesn'
((other form yes he has the sword as a weapon to I guess)
 ((other form yes he has the sword as a weapon to I guess)
Sure , make as many as you want :D
Start or wait?
Noone_N commented…
start? .... oh and btw i gepostet on Danerois institute and the pm. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Angel_Kiss commented…
I saw... hard? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Noone_N commented…
ya....... ahem. pm rp? best that we just get past it. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Start...?
(okie dokes, fffffuuuuuucccckkk, I want to smash this damn phone.)
Lori sat down,leaning against the streetlight's pole, Jake's head on her lap, he was breathing slowly, sometimes,not even breathing.she was afraid,afraid to loos the only person she has left to love. Its true,she killed her very own mother, she felt guilty and something weird inside that she couldn't explain, she looked up at the starry sky, then the crowdy street.
((we should start yo.))
Angele smiled and walked out of the old apartment building holding up a picnic basket of whatever he had found inside the apartments. Even Oriya came out with a suitcase of anything he thought was usable.
"Yo. I think this is good enough. Let's go before we're noticed." He said crossing his arms.
Angel_Kiss commented…
Liebe how Du put yo in every sentence xD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Noone_N commented…
yo. i dont do that. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"Where are we going to crash tonight?" Ziya asked, elbowing Shawn. "I don't know, an abandoned house again?" He shrugged. They walked down the crowded sidewalk of the street. Ziya slipped her hands in her ripped up cargo pants pocket as they turned into a empty dark alleyway.
Angele shrugged and picked up his share of sweets. And his other random stuff. " Hey I found this cute little furry thing!" he showed Oriya the hamster and suddenly it was grabbed out if his hands.
"We don't need another fucking mouth to feed. Fuck the furbal." He opened his mouth wide and ate it. Angele stared and started crying softly.
"Why?!" He cried out.
Angel_Kiss commented…
Nawwwwww Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Noone_N commented…
what? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Jake's eyes shot open when ziya and Shawn walked pass them, he started to cough again, part of skin on his finger started peeling off."Jake! Your....hand..!"Lori was helping him up,"are you ok?" her voice shivered,"ya,I'm fine,his acting up again."Jake looked down,tightening his fist,then his eyes met hers,"don't worry, I can handle him." he have her a weak smile.She moved into the small hood so noone sees them.
When they exited the alley way they entered an almost abandoned street. Shawn looked over and saw two other people, one of them looked oddly familiar... "Angele!" He cheered.
Oriya chuckled at Jake, his condition really amused him actually, he loved to see humans battling his much stronger brotheren. Even then their fight was pointless, bur yes truly amusing.
Angele looked up and waved. "Yo! Heya there.""
Lori vomited twice beacuse the heavy smell of blood in the alleyway. She was too small to carry Jake by herself,finally,she collapsed completely to the ground,knocking herself out.
"shit..." Jake landed a few feet away, somehow she managed to toss him that far.he got up slowly, the blood disappeared from his hand, he shook his head so he'd wake up.
Angele ran to talk with Shawn. "Hey yo! I missed you!" he tackled him into a hug but onky reach up to his neck. "Damn! You got really tall!!!"

Oriya kicked or nudged Jake slightly. "Yo. Wake up. Come with me." He said annoyed at the pathetic excuse for a human.
"who are you,and what do you want?"Jake had Lori over his shoulder, staring at Oriya.
"I want to...help you. " Oriya replied with a dark smirk. He licked his lips and got closer.
"get away from us." he growled, moving back,his teeth sharpen and ready to attack.
He sighed and moved his hand forward. His skin melted away and some type of strange alien large spike pushed forward. "I said O wanted to help."
"Well it has been 5 years." Shawn said, laughing. ZIya just stood there. "Oh. Angele, Ziya. Ziya, Angele." Shawn said. Ziya half waved. "Hey."
Angele waved back and with a fangy smile smirked. "Well, I'm still pretty sure I'll always be "bigger" than you anyways."
Ziya bit her lip trying not to laugh, but it failed. Shawn just laughed and shook his head. "You haven't changed a bit."
(here's a tip, if your character is a pure Orhioan, you can kill it by attacking the thing behind their ears,its like a tiny heart. If your character is a human taken over by them, you can kill the Orhioan and not hurt the human by stabbing it near the heart,but not directly on it,or else the human'd just die.))

"Orhioan." Jake muttered, his eyes darkened and turned red,"you don't belong here."he growled even louder,waking Lori up."what's going on?let me down!" she kicked him in the chest,Jake dropped her by accident."oww,my head." she got up and rubbed the back of her head roughly.her vision was still burry so she couldn't see if that was a claw or a hand,so she shook it,"hi I'm Lori." Jake was tottaly dumbfounded
Name: Ozzy
Appearance: Picture (Human form)
Personality: She is serious, dark, and mysterious. She doesn't care about humans, and thinks they are an unintelligent waste of space. She won't kill every human she meets, but little will stop her from it.
Weapon: She can make he body parts sharp spikes
Power: Morph into shadows
 Name: Ozzy Age: Looks about 16 Race: Orhioan Gender: Female Appearance: Picture (Human form) Per
Orhioan From
 Orhioan From
Oriya stared dumbfounded and blinked. "uh...hi?" he said confused. In his head all he could think was 'HOLY SHIT! IT'S TOUCHING ME, WHAT DO I DO?!?!? BY THE DARK BEINGS THEMSELVES WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO!!!!!!' "I'm Oriya." hr said appearing uncaring.

Angele shrugged and smiled. "Where have you been?" He said excitedly. "Haven't seen you for so long."
"I had just recently moved into my own apartment out of that damn foster home. Thats how I met Ziya." Shawn said.

Ozzy walked down the sidewalk smoking a cigarette. Her lazy eyes trailed on passing people as she took drags. Her boots made satisfying clicks on the pavement as she continued on.
"Oh. It seemed like you'd be forced to live there forever." He rubbed the back of his head.
Lori tilted her head,"you have a very odd shaped hand."
And there Jake was, banging his head against the wall.

Name:Fang Donald
Race:human
Appearance: pic
Personality: his a punk, who doesn't care what people say.
Weapon: assault rifle
Skills: intelligence, mechanical engineering.
Bio: he lives with a big gang, he doesn't know what happened for the pass few days.(lol,poor guy.)
 Lori tilted her head,"you have a very odd shaped hand." And there Jake was, banging his head against
He rolled his eyes and his hand became normal or humanlike. "That's kinda mean right?"
(haha,watching a girl beat up a dude -.-)
"sorry!" she rubbed her eyes,"I was dreaming." she laughed slightly. Jake grabbed her and stepped in front,"your an idiot." he scolded her.
He shrugged. "My brother is coming back in a moment yo. Do you want to explain your protest towards my presence."
"your a Orhioan,number one. Number two, I don't trust outsiders." he said, wipeing the dirt off of his Desert Eagle carefully.
"Hmm... I guess we agree on those two things. But by brother he insists upon treating you bottom feeders as equals. "He laughed smugly.
He sighed, then eyes turned silver," what did you call us?" he groaned, Lori grabbed him before he charged, she shook her head.
"Well it's true. You were destroying your planet... which just gave the Earth a hand." He smirked. "Oh... yes... even the childr3n were worth it."