Zufällige Rollenspiele Sweet Red Rosen

Noone_N posted on Apr 05, 2013 at 12:39AM
The year is somewhere in the 1700s blood flows freely down the streets staining them with dark crimson rain and into the sewers. Humans. Beasts in the night are disguised as men, wear their flesh and prowl the dark crevices of the world. Vampires. Who are you? Are you just another meal to be had wandering the streets in fear, or are you a fledgling vampire who has been left to survive on your own forever running from the White Knights of the Fates? Who were you? Can you even remember? Do you still remember humanity, are you alone?.... Or are you just truly a beast in human form?

Rules:
You can be either human, demon, vampire, or White Knight of the Fates(WKF)
Please no godmodding....it burns!!x-x
Don't steal someones spotlight?
No one liners or I'll kill you ...unless you have no choice...
If someone asks what's going on please answer.
Profiles don't need to be made but if you want go on ahead.
AND HAVE FUN FUCKERS!!!!....... sorry
 The Jahr is somewhere in the 1700s blood flows freely down the streets staining them with dark crimso

Zufällige Rollenspiele 176 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 176

Vor mehr als einem Jahr -Soul-Smasher- said…
(Sounds pretty cool..)

In the cold night a young looking girl walks down the cobble stone side walk. Her curly bright hair bouncing like white gold springs . Dark lipstick paints her thick lips and her grey eyes pierce through the air like shinnying daggers. Her long black dress trails behind her as the street lanterns light her way through the night. A young girl like her shouldn't be out alone at this time of night, many girls her age have been killed recently. But, the attackers should be the ones fearing her

(Her eyes are normally grey, but one special occasions they turn completely black...)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 (Sounds pretty cool..) In the cold night a young looking girl walks down the cobble stone side wal
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Noone_N said…
A young boy smirked and brushed dried blood speks out of his hair. He just knew someone would point it out later on today, he hated getting in trouble over just a few bloodstains in his hair. He especially hated when Lucia found out. He stared at the once beautiful prostitute in the ally and riped out her heart to assure himself she would turn. He exited and climbed into the carriage waiting for him in the front. He got in and sighed looking away from Lucia who smirked licking his lips.
((Peter pan has joined the dark side!!! Whoop whoop!))
 A young boy smirked and brushed dried blood speks out of his hair. He just knew someone would point i
(That is great, just absolutely awesome. XD)

The young girl, looking about the age of 15, continued walking down the sidewalk. The streets were abandoned, but she heard a rustling in a dark ally. She stopped and turned to face it. Raising an eyebrow she called "Hellooo?"
The older vampire smiled and turned to look at the girl with a lazy and wicked grin. He flashed a bit of fang, was this yet another victim or was it one if the bastards/hitches for the WKF. "Didn't I ask you not to let anyone see you?" He said below a whisper.
 The older vampire smiled and turned to look at the girl with a lazy and wicked grin. He flashed a bit
"Calm down." She said, waving her hand at him. She opened her mouth, her black lips parting to show two rows of shinny white teeth, with usually long canines. "I am one of you." She said, adjusted her dark corset.
Lucia looked at Eran and frowned. "This doesn't excuse you young boy."
"Oh shut up brother." Edan said and slowly walked over to her. "Good day m'lady." He said with a tricky smirk.
"Good evening." She smirked. "I've never met you two before, then again I don't usually communicate with the others.." She looked down the street then back at them. "I am Beatrix."
"Hey I'm Eran and that's Luc-" the overly hyper vampire was cut off by an annoyed and displeased grunt. Lucia tried to pull off liking innocent and failed terribly.
Beatrix nodded, then leaned past them and locked eyes on the dead girl before looking back at them. "I see you have just finished....feeding." She said. She didn't prefer prostitutes that always roam these streets alone at night. Beatrix always waited till a man started following her, thinking she was an innocent helpless girl he could over power. They were always in for a surprise.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Axel1313 said…
Wandering the streets aimlessly with no purpose again or did he have a purpose? He couldn't remember. Nothing at all, maybe a fragment now and again, but otherwise it was nothing except a name.Austere. He wasn't even sure if it was his.
 Wandering the streets aimlessly with no purpose again oder did he have a purpose? He couldn't remember.
"Beatrix?" A monotoned voice said from behind her. Beatrix spun around. "Oh, it is you." She said, a hint of disappointment in her voice. "What do are you bothering me with now, Leda?" Beatrix snarled.
Leda's emotionless face dropped with a hint of anger. "I just saw my cousin, wanted to say hello."
Beatrix rolled her eyes, then turned back to the guys. "I told you to leave me alone." She said, her back turned to Leda. "I did nothing to you." Leda said, closing her fan.

(Minus the weird butterflies and butterfly face paint...)
 "Beatrix?" A monotoned voice sagte from behind her. Beatrix spun around. "Oh, it is you." She said, a
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Directingchicky said…
Unaware of most of the surroundings, a skittish young woman leftvher small shop, shutting the wooden door as quiet as she could,not wishing to draw attention to herself, especially not that of the ones currently on the streets. She heard rumors of what went on in this town, and claimed to others not to believe it. That never stopped her from being cautious, can't be too careful. She looked across the street and down the opposite way before starting off on her way to her home, where she would hopefully make it to without trouble.
 Unaware of most of the surroundings, a skittish young woman leftvher small shop, shutting the wooden
Lucia smirked lightly and bowed to Leda, "My lady. " he licked his lips and pushed his bangs away. "I never thought I would see you again after you left me high and dry in a hotel room on the edge of turning. " He grin turned into a dark grimace.
Edan sniffed the air quickly finding a delicious blood smell drafting through the air. He left quickly and went to follow it tapping into his inner monster for the hunt. "And it's so close...."
"Wait, are you talking about my terrible excuse of a cousin?!" Beatrix asked, slightly shocked. Leda didn't say anything, she just straightened her corset and pushed a stray strand of blue hair out of her face; looking at them.
"Yes. Personally I think she's a terrible excuse for a sire. " He turned away from her angrily. " She should know not to sire someone and leave them. "
"I was hoping you'd forget about me..." Leda said. She was once terrible and ruthless, only spreading misery. It was a past she was trying to forget.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Directingchicky said…
Roxanne turned a corner, much closer now to her home. She held herself stiff, clutching the small cloth bag that held small pastries inside, beignets to be exact. Despite her never ending fear of her surroundings, she could never resist the sugary sweet smell and she tended to snatch the last few pieces that didn't get sold that day and eat them herself.
He chuckled darkly. "Yah well... you left a pretty big mark... But as you should know doing that to someone in vampire society is illegal. I just let you off huh?" he chuckled.
"The damn vampire society..." Leda shook her head. "I got kicked out awhile ago, because of what I did to you."
" Yes well... as the new leader I could have always had you exicuted instead." He shrugged and leaned back and stared at her. "Leda I must say getting you kicked out was only a minor drawback for that."
"What is that?" She asked. She couldn't imagine her getting kicked out having any drawbacks.
"Well. I must admit there are some more.... complicated people noe that seem to dislike your trial having such an ending. Might even say some vampires would want you dead."
"I could imagine. Tell them I'm dead then I'll disappear. None of you will have to see me again. Just say the word. " Leda said, almost emotionless.
"Sorry. Doesn't work that way. But I'll let you live either way."
Directingchicky commented…
eden? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Noone_N commented…
eden? what do Du mean? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
misty2239 commented…
"Hello I am new around here" a pale petite girl says from the door. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"You guys want me gone, why refuse the offer?" Leda asked. "Why wait another day to get rid of me?"
"Because. I don't believe in exicution. All you did was turn me, kind of unimportant." he said with a slight shrug and smirm.
"Then why is everyone so worked up about it? Wanting to rip my head off." Leda said, stuffing her fan into her belt.
Beatrix was shocked. She hated Leda because Leda was boring. Never showing emotion, never savagely killing humans, no fighting other vampires. She was just an emotionless blue-haired blob. Beatrix never knew about Leda's past...
"Just because tjey want to doesn't mean i will allow them to hurt you. " he thought a quick moment. "Or more or less kill you I mean."
His eyes began to grow heavy. It had been quite some time since he'd had a chance to rest. Maybe there was an empty building in which he could stay for the time being. Cautiously approaching one nearby that appeared to be lifeless he opened the door and peeked inside. He was a pretty timid individual.
Eran licked his lips losing the smell but Austere and followed him. "Hey! Where are you going? ! " he didn't expect an answer but he wanted to know if he was edible.
Austere nearly jumped out of his skin."I'm just looking for a place to stay is all....if this is your place then I'll leave right away."
"Huh? Oh of course it's not! I live in a mansion, duh!!!! ....Oh you shouldn't stay there though. Vampires can smell you from like a mile away." Eran said laughing at his repsonse. 'Wow. He's pretty and if he's a human or edible? Whoop! Look who's for dinner.'
"Oh...um..that would be nice." He rubbed the back of his neck and avoiding eye contact with this stranger. "Vampires can smell me?...well at least you've helped me narrow what I am down a bit..'
"Eh. Well you know how do you think i tracked you down cutey pie." The child like vampire stepped forward and let his fangs slide forward. "Wanna stay with me?"
"I don't know......how can I trust you? I've only just met you and you talk to me like I'm somebody you've known for a while." His hand fell to his shoulder. "Then again...I can't really trust anyone if I can't remember anything."
"Well, you're not dead are you?" he said sighing a teensy biy annoyed. " So wanna die in some ally drained of all your blood or dead or raped or ...at my mansion eith me and my sire?"
"I don't know what I am." His expression was completely innocent and truthful. "I'd rather not die in some alley way though....so I guess there really is no other choice is there?"
"Oh yay! As long Lucia doesnt plan on raping you then eating you. " he chuckled nervously and tugged on his ruffles shirt. "Come with me."
"O-okay...." He sheepishly followed as the stranger led him to the mansion. Everything about this worried him. Not like it was a new feeling to him though.
"What if I just vanish? You won't be able to find me after I leave tonight" Leda said, a cold gust of wind blew some loose blue hair across her face, she ignored it.
He smiled and put his arm over his shoulder. "Well that's great! Wait till you meet Lucia!" he said with a bouncy adittude.
Austere manage to work up a shy smile."Okay." He still wasn't sure what to think of this odd stranger.
Leda's eyes shifted to Beatrix then back to Lucia. She was planning on leaving soon, maybe even the country. She couldn't run into Lucia again.
Lucia shrugged. "I don't really know now.... but I will deffinetly know where you are dear."

Eran finally got back to his nice sweet giant mansion which was shared bewteen the servants and Lucia and himself. Now to Austere. "Come in!"
"Why bother?" Leda motioned. "It has been years since I left you; and no one found me. It was just a coincidence my cousin found you..."
"Entertainment. Those types of things." He said with a smirk. "No reason at all."
Leda shook her head. "Goodbye, Lucia." She said, and turned to leave.
"Thank you for allowing me to stay here." Speaking quietly he bowed politely.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Angel_Kiss said…
she crawled helplessly on the street, the fuzzy hair walked slowly behind her, moving closer and closer, she took a deep breathe, rolled around to face him. Boom. Smoke choked her as she watched him burn down slowly, the into ashes, she collapsed completely on the concrete.
"atleast thank me." He jumped off the roof, landing with his back facing her.
"oh,thanks." she rolled her eyes, getting up." don't use me as a bait, I've retired for awhile,and I want to keep it that way." walking away.
"whatever." he had his hands in his pocket, turning around.
 she crawled helplessly on the street, the fuzzy hair walked slowly behind her, moving closer and clos
Eran nodded and went to to the kitchen. "I'll get you something to eat. A small snack, you must be famished."

Lucia smirked and walked into his carriage before blowing her a kiss. "Perhaps you need to leave afterall. The WKF are closing in."